March 18, 2024, 09:52:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794026 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: April 23, 2008, 07:01:04 AM »

These are the guests that I have:

Julia Renfro
John Chemaly, Jr.
Breizen (or another Minister)
Steve Cores
Guido Wever
Joran van der Sloot
Paulus van der Sloot
Deepak Kalpoe
Satish Kalpoe
Freddy whateveryhisnameis
Lorenzo van Rijn
DTKM - the judge with the name we can't spell
an adult Arendz(s)

possibly Koen Gottenbos and Geoffrey van Cromvoirt

Have any of these guests been eliminated and who have we added to the list?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: April 23, 2008, 07:02:06 AM »

Caps
I still don't see how anyone would be able to know that on the FP of SM.  Those posters didn't have access to any of those things back then.  How do you figure all this stuff out?  Boy, did I have that wrong.

This was fairly new technology in 2005. but we have been told often that Aruba was so far ahead of us in the cell phone technology, so maybe Nokia tested it there first!

Would have made it easier for the pimps and drug dealers to communicate on their disposable phones!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: April 23, 2008, 07:05:47 AM »

These are the guests that I have:

Julia Renfro
John Chemaly, Jr.
Breizen (or another Minister)
Steve Cores
Guido Wever
Joran van der Sloot
Paulus van der Sloot
Deepak Kalpoe
Satish Kalpoe
Freddy whateveryhisnameis
Lorenzo van Rijn
DTKM - the judge with the name we can't spell
an adult Arendz(s)

possibly Koen Gottenbos and Geoffrey van Cromvoirt

Have any of these guests been eliminated and who have we added to the list?

SS...Simian said that it was a simple party...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: April 23, 2008, 07:31:30 AM »

Trivia for the day...Joran had tennis shoes at home, school and I would guess the Racquet Club...wonder what size they all were?

PDF]
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL of ARUBA
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
1 pair of tennis shoes to be kept at school for Physical • 6 black or blue erasable pens ... 1 music lined notebook. • 1 Webster’s Dictionary. Fifth Grade ...www.isaruba.com/ps/supply_list/supplies%20list%20grades%20Montessori%20-%20Grade%2012.pdf - Similar pages

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: April 23, 2008, 08:17:01 AM »

Vms and Lala’s…found this so far…they appear to be close to each other…maybe only music classes at the music school and all others at Collegio Arubano…then I think they would graduate from Collegio Arubano…

Collegio Arubano
 Covered by the Secondary Education Foundation Aruba, Vondellaan 14, Oranjestad Aruba, tel: +297 - 822005, collegio@setarnet.aw

I have also seen the Rufo Wever Music School, which appears to be the same one as below

Stichting Arubaanse Muziekschool
Address:   Vondellaan 2 Oranjestad   
Phone:   5822888   
Fax:   5836529   
E-mail:      
The task of the Arubaanse Muziekschool (Aruban Music School) is educational and recreational.  They are striving to become the center of music, have information for musicians and keep an archive of musical pieces in Aruba. At this moment A.M.S. has music lessons and courses for students and children. Students are regularly performing in public. Also exchange programs are being stimulated and organized with other music groups.

Check out the guys name? Maybe he is the god with the mis-spelled name…LOL

http://www.delbertbernabela.com/d/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3&Itemid=7

1986 - 1995
Faculty, Aruba's national music institute, "Stichting Arubaanse Muziek School".
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: April 23, 2008, 08:32:32 AM »

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:49 pm Post subject: Who framed who?
Take a close look at the famous picture.

Deepak, Joran and Satish at C&C. Whose hand is on Satish's shoulder? Take another look.
A really good look.

It can never be the hand of any of the three.

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:07 pm Post subject: The mysterious hand...
See the hand. On the infamous picture in C&C. The boy in the middle and the Hindus on each
side.

Whose hand is on the shoulder of the Hindu on he left? Somebody is missing on this picture.
Maybe somebody was placed on this picture?

It seems more people are vanishing in this case.

Vanishing?  Does he mean those that have suddenly died such as the maid? The guy in the cave?

Is he saying that Freddy framed Joran and the Kalpoes?  Could there have been a vendetta against Paulus? 

Oh boy, do I have more unanswered questions...I have to tell myself...patience. 

Freddy knows!  Freddy needs to tell the truth!

Lala's...I think the Ms Dijkoff(may be Ruth) that died was the one that Paulus saw at the bank, Kermit's Bill's place. I believe she died in Holland on 6/18/2005. Some-one else died in aruba that same day....

I thought I saw some-one else with that name at CMB...I don't know if she worked at the bank or if he just saw her there! I don't recall that this was established for sure.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: April 23, 2008, 09:28:29 AM »

Gives me the impression that he thinks the arrest is funny or that he knows he will not be charged and prosecuted.  Like he is untouchable.  jackb

My impression was he thought of himself like a hero..

Thanks for the Picture. Like I said before, The Law says clearly that any perp that commits a crime or is a suspect of a crime, the HAND are in the back and with HANDCUFFS. Not in the Front. that is a No NO in Dutch Law.

Now if you look to Joran and Steve and Kalpoes, there are in handcusff but for show... they know that they are going home abd are innocent. those that bound them walking with them also knows.

Now look to all aruba real perps issues, are all hand in the back and in handcuffs

it is so funny to see al those violation of the law in these pictures.

Handcuffs in  Front

Handcuffs in  Front

hand in the back and in handcuffs

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: April 23, 2008, 09:33:05 AM »

Trivia for the day...Joran had tennis shoes at home, school and I would guess the Racquet Club...wonder what size they all were?

PDF]
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL of ARUBA
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
1 pair of tennis shoes to be kept at school for Physical • 6 black or blue erasable pens ... 1 music lined notebook. • 1 Webster’s Dictionary. Fifth Grade ...www.isaruba.com/ps/supply_list/supplies%20list%20grades%20Montessori%20-%20Grade%2012.pdf - Similar pages

BIG

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: April 23, 2008, 09:42:09 AM »

Vms and Lala’s…found this so far…they appear to be close to each other…maybe only music classes at the music school and all others at Collegio Arubano…then I think they would graduate from Collegio Arubano…

Collegio Arubano
 Covered by the Secondary Education Foundation Aruba, Vondellaan 14, Oranjestad Aruba, tel: +297 - 822005, collegio@setarnet.aw

I have also seen the Rufo Wever Music School, which appears to be the same one as below

E-mail:      
The task of the Arubaanse Muziekschool (Aruban Music School) is educational and recreational.  They are striving to become the center of music, have information for musicians and keep an archive of musical pieces in Aruba. At this moment A.M.S. has music lessons and courses for students and children. Students are regularly performing in public. Also exchange programs are being stimulated and organized with other music groups.

http://www.delbertbernabela.com/d/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3&Itemid=7

1986 - 1995

Additional info I have obtained since yesterday is this...Armin most likely would have attended Collegio Arubano, since that is where most everyone that is born there or grows up there goes. I can't relate this to Joran and the school he attends, but thinking about it maybe ISA has different standards than the other schools...I can't address that issue at all. This is the exact quote from my source. Note the difference in spelling of the name...I spelled it the way we have been spelling it when I asked for information.

"As for Armin Solagnier, it is quite possible that he and I were at Colegio Arubano at the same time, it is the only high school of its level on the island."

Then I got this additional info from my source.

"apparently Armin is 35, so he was probably ending Colegio (if he went there) as I was starting."

Going by these statements and knowing KIA opened in 1991... does that not make Armin around 18 years old at that time?  Someone with better math skills than I will have to figure this one out.  Take it for what it's worth.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #689 on: April 23, 2008, 09:43:25 AM »

Do we have any photos of Joran and the Kalpoes initial arrests?  I seem to remember seeing Joran with his hands behind him at one time.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: April 23, 2008, 10:04:31 AM »

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: April 23, 2008, 10:06:23 AM »

KIA opened in September of 1990.

Armin is 36 years old now so he would have been 18 years old on the date the prison opened.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: April 23, 2008, 10:19:12 AM »

Collegio Arubano

E-mail:      

1986 - 1995

Additional info I have obtained since yesterday is this...Armin most likely would have attended Collegio Arubano, since that is where most everyone that is born there or grows up there goes. I can't relate this to Joran and the school he attends, but thinking about it maybe ISA has different standards than the other schools...I can't address that issue at all. This is the exact quote from my source. Note the difference in spelling of the name...I spelled it the way we have been spelling it when I asked for information.

"As for Armin Solagnier, it is quite possible that he and I were at Colegio Arubano at the same time, it is the only high school of its level on the island."

Then I got this additional info from my source.

"apparently Armin is 35, so he was probably ending Colegio (if he went there) as I was starting."

Going by these statements and knowing KIA opened in 1991... does that not make Armin around 18 years old at that time?  Someone with better math skills than I will have to figure this one out.  Take it for what it's worth.

So do we have an Armin Solognier AND an Armin Solagnier?  And why would that not surprise me?

What does Finbar say?...a vowel here and there...
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: April 23, 2008, 10:29:13 AM »

So do we have an Armin Solognier AND an Armin Solagnier?  And why would that not surprise me?

Who knows? There may be an Armin Solognier and an Armin Solagnier, as we have seen both family names in Aruba. However, we know the one we are interested in is Armin Solognier. Everything we have links directly to him. IMO, the most likely explanation is that the "source" inadvertently spelled it as Solagnier.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: April 23, 2008, 10:34:50 AM »

Who knows? There may be an Armin Solognier and an Armin Solagnier, as we have seen both family names in Aruba. However, we know the one we are interested in is Armin Solognier. Everything we have links directly to him. IMO, the most likely explanation is that the "source" inadvertently spelled it as Solagnier.

Vms...totally agree with you on Armin Solognier...and having seen names similar to Armin(variations), it could be a popular name. and we do know there is two families.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: April 23, 2008, 10:44:23 AM »

Hi vms, I have been saying for a while now that the Sologniers are the correct people. I think I stated that to Finbar more than once. I was trying to point everyone in the right direction. LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: April 23, 2008, 10:51:51 AM »

Hi vms, I have been saying for a while now that the Sologniers are the correct people. I think I stated that to Finbar more than once. I was trying to point everyone in the right direction. LOL

Now I understand why!  Laughing

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: April 23, 2008, 11:01:58 AM »

= Solongier ha ha ha 

+++

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: April 23, 2008, 11:04:56 AM »

= Solongier ha ha ha 

You know, I am really surprised he never engaged you here on the forum. He knew you were posting here, right?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: April 23, 2008, 11:21:16 AM »

You know, I am really surprised he never engaged you here on the forum. He knew you were posting here, right?

I knew he was reading because he was pissed when I posted his words. But, no I didn't know he was posting. What Screen Name was he using?

I asked him to post and he kept saying no in our emails.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.