March 18, 2024, 10:47:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794039 times)
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: April 23, 2008, 11:26:33 AM »

You know, I am really surprised he never engaged you here on the forum. He knew you were posting here, right?

I knew he was reading because he was pissed when I posted his words. But, no I didn't know he was posting. What Screen Name was he using?

I asked him to post and he kept saying no in our emails.

Laughing  Maybe Merian for one...

I know you didn't know but if he was Merian, he obviously knew who you were here. He was probably enjoying all the attention he was receiving in the Codetalker's threads...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: April 23, 2008, 11:30:33 AM »

You know, I am really surprised he never engaged you here on the forum. He knew you were posting here, right?

I knew he was reading because he was pissed when I posted his words. But, no I didn't know he was posting. What Screen Name was he using?

I know you didn't know but if he was Merian, he obviously knew who you were here. He was probably enjoying all the attention he was receiving in the Codetalker's threads...

thanks vms, that's interesting. Yes he knew who I was, after-all we do actually know each other but I didn't know who he was... it's funny.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: April 23, 2008, 11:44:28 AM »

thanks vms, that's interesting. Yes he knew who I was, after-all we do actually know each other but I didn't know who he was... it's funny.

I thought it was crazy the other day when you said Merian could have been referring to you in his post about the right wing couple and their ninth trip to Aruba. Now, I am inclined to believe he probably was talking about you since he knew you were posting here. IIRC and I'm fairly certain I do, that comment was not posted in the codetalkers section. He stayed in code mode with us. That's one reason I became disenchanted with him. Also, I think he lost credibility when he became Merian and quit using the name Simian. JMO...

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: April 23, 2008, 11:45:03 AM »

If he had engaged you at all Rob, then he would have risked giving self away, I think?...LOL
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #704 on: April 23, 2008, 11:57:31 AM »

vms in hindsight it looks like he was posting and you are probably right.

Mum You have a point also, he probably didn't want to risk being exposed.

I'm just not totally certain he is Simian... he could be, but I'm not sure yet. Grande seems to have linked Clyde Burke and that connection makes more sense. I guess we'll see where it all goes next.

I know Armin did not believe Joran was guilty. Wonder how he feels now?

+++

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: April 23, 2008, 11:59:29 AM »

Correction, that should have been S. G. C. J.; that's how I believe it was.

Now if those are the correct Initials

then this must be the correct name to go with them

Solognier   Giovanni CJ   7/13/1967   Aruba   De Vuyst 63A
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #706 on: April 23, 2008, 12:27:09 PM »

I cannot claim to have as much experience in codebreaking, but reading about the Solognier possibility made me think of Shango making the post about 'frenchman'...later, he speaks of Doppelganger referencing this Simian....

Just trying to read things in context and considering that Solognier could be the fake...jmo, at the moment.  The posts are in the comment section here:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/27/riehl-world-has-interesting-news/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: April 23, 2008, 01:20:51 PM »

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 13 OCTOBER 2003 under serial number 30948.0 is the company with the trade name:

NO QUARTER GIVEN MANAGEMENT CO. 

Business address NAYOSTRAAT 9, ORANJESTAD WEST 
Legal form  SOLE OWNERSHIP 
Name of the company  NO QUARTER GIVEN MANAGEMENT CO. 
Date of commencement  6 OCTOBER 2003 

OWNERS/PARTNERS 

SOLOGNIER, ARMIN EMORY
Residing in  NAYOSTRAAT 9, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 14 FEBRUARY 1972 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  OWNER 
Effective  13 OCTOBER 2003 
Authority  FULL 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

A. HET HEBBEN EN DRIJVEN VAN EEN IMPRESARIAAT VOOR WAT BETREFT HET EXPLOITEREN EN LEIDEN VAN MUZIKALE GROEPEN EN VAN EEN ADVIESBUREAU OP HET GEBIED VAN MUZIEK, EVENEMENTEN ORGANISATIE EN RECREATIE.
B. HET EXPLOITEREN VAN EEN MARKETINGBUREAU. 

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=31816

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #708 on: April 23, 2008, 01:31:29 PM »

I cannot claim to have as much experience in codebreaking, but reading about the Solognier possibility made me think of Shango making the post about 'frenchman'...later, he speaks of Doppelganger referencing this Simian....

Just trying to read things in context and considering that Solognier could be the fake...jmo, at the moment.  The posts are in the comment section here:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/27/riehl-world-has-interesting-news/

The posts by Simian and Merian with the same email address attributed to both are the REAL Simian posts as per my understanding from our all-knowing moderator Klaas.  Now, you have me wondering who that fake one was.  Klaas has said, on more than one occasion, that the fake posts came from the U.S.   I am sure if I have misquoted her she will slap my monkey paws.

I am going out on a limb here (actually I stay on one most days...so I will just move closer to the edge) and say that we have found Simian and Merian Ernest...now to the question it all brings back to the forefront...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: April 23, 2008, 01:39:25 PM »

Anyone have the area code/country code for Lala's please?

Armin      ... 588-4699
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: April 23, 2008, 01:40:57 PM »

No doubt in my mind now...

5/4/2006 10:25:41 AM

asolognier

RE: mexicanos o hispanos
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are a Mexican you are automatically an American. Same goes for a Colombian, Jamaican, Brazilian, Trinitarian etc. Regardless if you are a US Citizen or not.

The fact that in the US they have check-boxes for race classification is indicative of their mindset.

By the way, the Minute-Men are pathetic. I bet most of them are friggin' unemployed xenophobic inbred drunken rednecks. 

5/3/2006 2:03:19 PM

asolognier

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lo peor es que ellos se llaman "Americans", olvidandose que son por definición Norte Americanos.

Yo los disculpo por ser cochinos imperialistas y asi educaron a sus hijos. Lo peor es que cuando uno aplica para la Universidad o por cualquier cosa te preguntan de que raza eres.

Ser latino no es una raza, es una indicación de idioma. Ser hispano es una indicación de herencia cultural. Si me ven ami no soy moreno y tampoco mulato y tampoco mestizo. Soy un francés blanco y tengo una asendencia de mas de 200 años en el Caribe. 

Babel Fish Translation:
The worse thing is than they are called "Americans", forgetting that they are by North definition American. I excuse them being dirty imperialistic and asi educated their children. The worse thing is than when one applies for the University or by any thing they ask to you of which race you are. To be Latin is not a race, is an indication of language. To be Hispanic is an indication of cultural inheritance. If they see ami me I am not brown and either mulato and either racially mixed. I am a white French and I have a asendencia of but of 200 years in the Caribbean.

More posts here:

http://www.rockero.com/forums/general/general/topics/threads/default.asp?tid=2023&p=2&hlt=11619

http://www.rockero.com/forums/general/general/topics/threads/default.asp?tid=1961&p=5&hlt=10859

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: April 23, 2008, 01:40:59 PM »

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 13 OCTOBER 2003 under serial number 30948.0 is the company with the trade name:

NO QUARTER GIVEN MANAGEMENT CO. 

Business address NAYOSTRAAT 9, ORANJESTAD WEST 
Legal form  SOLE OWNERSHIP 
Name of the company  NO QUARTER GIVEN MANAGEMENT CO. 
Date of commencement  6 OCTOBER 2003 

OWNERS/PARTNERS 

SOLOGNIER, ARMIN EMORY
Residing in  NAYOSTRAAT 9, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 14 FEBRUARY 1972 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  OWNER 
Effective  13 OCTOBER 2003 
Authority  FULL 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

A. HET HEBBEN EN DRIJVEN VAN EEN IMPRESARIAAT VOOR WAT BETREFT HET EXPLOITEREN EN LEIDEN VAN MUZIKALE GROEPEN EN VAN EEN ADVIESBUREAU OP HET GEBIED VAN MUZIEK, EVENEMENTEN ORGANISATIE EN RECREATIE.
B. HET EXPLOITEREN VAN EEN MARKETINGBUREAU. 

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=31816

Finaly I got the PAPI BUTTERFLY all started with the Musician
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: April 23, 2008, 01:49:45 PM »

asolognier

(Offline)
Pictures • Videos
 Last Logged In : 10/26/2007
 Forum Posts : 4
 Visits : 1464
 Votes : 0
 URL : http://www.rockero.com/asolognier

Pictures: http://rockero.com/member/photos/default.asp?username=asolognier

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: April 23, 2008, 01:58:14 PM »

Babel Fish Translation:
The worse thing is than they are called "Americans", forgetting that they are by North definition American. I excuse them being dirty imperialistic and asi educated their children. The worse thing is than when one applies for the University or by any thing they ask to you of which race you are. To be Latin is not a race, is an indication of language. To be Hispanic is an indication of cultural inheritance. If they see ami me I am not brown and either mulato and either racially mixed. I am a white French and I have a asendencia of but of 200 years in the Caribbean.

Just a few Simian posts that convince me...

Topic: SIMIAN posts (real not fake)

39.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
f*** the poetry. The Simian is a frenchman. Blue blood if you should know.

111.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Not on America just certain attitudes. I am American too. Just a South American.

112.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
TexasBelle you American Imperialist mind is wrapped around it’s own greatness. Now if the Houston Chronicle were as big as Le Monde than I would be impressed.
If you in North America think it’s silly that she might have travelled back to the US. It also seems silly to us in Aruba that she was sold into slavery.
That was my point.
I also hope that Natalee will be found and returned to the US togther with the blood-thristy, a- life-for-ratings media that is so loved.

209.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
There is no such thing as an Aruban native. Like most Arubans I am from a European family that migrated in the late 1700’s.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1194.0

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: April 23, 2008, 02:00:09 PM »

No doubt in my mind now...

5/4/2006 10:25:41 AM

asolognier

If you are a Mexican you are automatically an American. Same goes for a Colombian, Jamaican, Brazilian, Trinitarian etc. Regardless if you are a US Citizen or not.

The fact that in the US they have check-boxes for race classification is indicative of their mindset.

By the way, the Minute-Men are pathetic. I bet most of them are friggin' unemployed xenophobic inbred drunken rednecks. 

5/3/2006 2:03:19 PM

asolognier

Lo peor es que ellos se llaman "Americans", olvidandose que son por definición Norte Americanos.

Yo los disculpo por ser cochinos imperialistas y asi educaron a sus hijos. Lo peor es que cuando uno aplica para la Universidad o por cualquier cosa te preguntan de que raza eres.

Ser latino no es una raza, es una indicación de idioma. Ser hispano es una indicación de herencia cultural. Si me ven ami no soy moreno y tampoco mulato y tampoco mestizo. Soy un francés blanco y tengo una asendencia de mas de 200 años en el Caribe. 

Babel Fish Translation:

More posts here:

http://www.rockero.com/forums/general/general/topics/threads/default.asp?tid=2023&p=2&hlt=11619

http://www.rockero.com/forums/general/general/topics/threads/default.asp?tid=1961&p=5&hlt=10859

That settles it then...my source sent me this same information along with what I posted...Simian/Merian is Armin.  Hmmmmm.  Now, if he says that Joran is not guilty and the Kalpoes know nothing...I wonder who he thinks is the guilty party?  I am betting it is this 5th suspect...which in Simian speak could be Paulus, Lorenzo, etc.  yet in Merian terms it is Freddy with the hand in the photo. 

Armin played a party at a Lorenzos' home...don't know if it is THE Lorenzo...but I suspect you see a lot at these parties....things you would never dare to speak about out of fear for your life. 

Did we ever determine if Armin was Rufo's son?  I think I have missed that answer.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: April 23, 2008, 02:09:13 PM »

Posted by: CapsLockWizard
Now the Father of this Armin

Solognier   Armindo E   9/27/1945   Aruba   Nayostraat 9   from Madiki

This his the Father of Armir Solognier which is an offspring from the OLD MAN that died in 2007

Posted by: CapsLockWizard
Now Soglonier Armindo died in Colombia and was buried in colombia, He died of Altziemer. This was the father of Amir.

Now for Rufo Solognier. He was a cop and His son is also a Cop. Please research

We need to find the name of the son

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: April 23, 2008, 02:13:04 PM »

So where do you think Simian/Merian was coming from? Was he trying to mislead? Was there a 5th. suspect, another car, an alibi?

I realise those posts were later, but they are a little anti-American. was Armin taking us for a ride all along?

Lala's...I don't think we worked out if he was related to Rufo...I didn't see it!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #717 on: April 23, 2008, 02:22:37 PM »

vms your above post really seems to seal it. Armin does appear to be Simian and Merian. and WOW, looks like you blew the doors off the master - Grande.

The fact that both used the same email address leaves very little doubt.

vms - right
Grande - wrong - there is a first time for everything. 

good work vms, you really did do a good job connecting the dots.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: April 23, 2008, 02:22:45 PM »

Vms...Do you recall offhand the last date you saw any activity on his sites, myspace etc. TIA...Just wondering as that last one you posted said last active Oct. 2007!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: April 23, 2008, 02:27:08 PM »

Vms...Do you recall offhand the last date you saw any activity on his sites, myspace etc. TIA...Just wondering as that last one you posted said last active Oct. 2007!

Myspace:
Last Login:  4/8/2008

YouTube:
Added: 2 weeks ago

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.