March 18, 2024, 11:58:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794057 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: April 24, 2008, 12:03:42 AM »

Awesome work being done around here!  I think all of you have been instrumental in uncovering the identiy of Simian/Merian.  Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember Shango said, as he was pizzed at Simian he would be the 47th?  Read that part.  j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: April 24, 2008, 01:45:39 AM »

I don't want to spoil the celebration, but...  if Giovanni C J Solognier is the killer then he must also be the 5th.  Where does Steve Croes fit into all of this?  Was he just arrested for giving the false alibi, or were there two people at the party with initials SGCJ?  I'm a little confused with this point.  Talk to me like a three year old - I've had a long day!!! 

Hi SS..left you a post in NAH…long, hard day here too…

My money is still on Freddy…with a window open on Lorenzo.

Armin’s parties at ‘a’ Lorenzo’s has me thinking!

Not sure how Caps came up with Giovanni…

Or how he is convinced Armin’s dad died in Columbia, need an obit!

Mum:

Here is what was posted on the day he died. Solo News Paper. e died in Colombia and he died not recognizing not of the famalies.

On the day of his dead, Urataca center closed his door for resoect to the Famaly

Here is it is.

The answer could be TWO or three  people.  Giovanni C J Solognier and Geoffrey Cromvroit.  Both, of course has the GC and GCJS  and Steve Croes.
There were probably three.  If the party where the picture is of Julie and her beau in the purple shirt.  Cromvroit was there.  He may have taken the place of Bill, his daddy.  and of cour Giovanni CJ Solognier.  I do not believe one person killed her.  More than one assisted and Cromvroit may have used his weapon on the last deal, as that way none of them could tell on each other.
Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: April 24, 2008, 03:11:29 AM »

I don't want to spoil the celebration, but...  if Giovanni C J Solognier is the killer then he must also be the 5th.  Where does Steve Croes fit into all of this?  Was he just arrested for giving the false alibi, or were there two people at the party with initials SGCJ?  I'm a little confused with this point.  Talk to me like a three year old - I've had a long day!!! 

Mum:

Here is what was posted on the day he died. Solo News Paper. e died in Colombia and he died not recognizing not of the famalies.

On the day of his dead, Urataca center closed his door for resoect to the Famaly

Here is it is.

The answer could be TWO or three  people.  Giovanni C J Solognier and Geoffrey Cromvroit.  Both, of course has the GC and GCJS  and Steve Croes.
There were probably three.  If the party where the picture is of Julie and her beau in the purple shirt.  Cromvroit was there.  He may have taken the place of Bill, his daddy.  and of cour Giovanni CJ Solognier.  I do not believe one person killed her.  More than one assisted and Cromvroit may have used his weapon on the last deal, as that way none of them could tell on each other.
Jackb

Then you could have 5 people, equally responsible whose names start with GCJS.  All can be the 5th suspects, as well. (GCJS)  Depends how you count from what arrests as either detainments or named crimes or even falsely arresting the first two (assuming they had no part.)  That is not to say others did not commit outrageous crimes on or against NH and this includes PVS and others who were there and participated, watched or took some minor or major part by covering this up, no seeking justices, etc.

Joran
Guido
Geoffrey
Giovanni
Steve
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: April 24, 2008, 03:41:57 AM »

It 3:30 exactly. After reading the boek The Return of Dr. Nikola, I have these 2 question?

The motive. this was a crime to prove something, and it has to do with the new ICC in Holland. It is a gamble to break the US constitution. Some one had to die that night. it got to do with this court.

Now the next person  is the key Mr Vonk or what ever his name was. It was his Plan.

VMS: Will check in the morning on Luis Oduber. Have received answer but all are asking me the question "The one that use to own a restaurant".

Source will check with Directie Finance in the Morning.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: April 24, 2008, 03:51:43 AM »

It 3:30 exactly. After reading the boek The Return of Dr. Nikola, I have these 2 question?

The motive. this was a crime to prove something, and it has to do with the new ICC in Holland. It is a gamble to break the US constitution. Some one had to die that night. it got to do with this court.

Now the next person  is the key Mr Vonk or what ever his name was. It was his Plan.

VMS: Will check in the morning on Luis Oduber. Have received answer but all are asking me the question "The one that use to own a restaurant".

Good Morning Caps...how many Luis Odubers are there?
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: April 24, 2008, 04:00:47 AM »

So do we have an Armin Solognier AND an Armin Solagnier?  And why would that not surprise me?

What does Finbar say?...a vowel here and there...

Who knows? There may be an Armin Solognier and an Armin Solagnier, as we have seen both family names in Aruba. However, we know the one we are interested in is Armin Solognier. Everything we have links directly to him. IMO, the most likely explanation is that the "source" inadvertently spelled it as Solagnier.

Hi vms, I have been saying for a while now that the Sologniers are the correct people. I think I stated that to Finbar more than once. I was trying to point everyone in the right direction. LOL

I am wondering at this point with all the close names.....if.....there is an illegal driver's licencing scam going  in order to falsify passports, etc.  This is just too crazy.  Who are the missing people who have similar names and have had their ID stolen and reused by those who do not belong where they are?  This ID in the hands of forgers with the right equipment, such as an illegal operation can have no limits to the names they used of the dead and living.   Jackb

Sounds sort of familiar jackb, liitle late for me to think too hard...will see what I can find in the morning!

Fact -1 Rudy Croes has 41 Colombians Sicarios with Dutch Passport.
Fact -2 Ruddy Croes Cousin is in the Driver License Gate.
Fact -3 Today 4 person arrested in the Laboratory Gate.

On Armin, He played both side to have access to Dr. Mito Croes, He picked his brain for the Sloots. and then tried to misdirect to search and it was via his lies that they were searching in the wrong places. The Time they spend on the Salinja was a waste of time. but it was on his direction.

I do not think Dr. Mito Croes Knows this.

Natalee died in may and the MEP part was in the Government, then came the election and MEP was re-elected.

Those Sologniers are MEP, and Armin is a Judas. it was the big Cacuique from Macuarima that was a pure AVP. but Armin was playing both side. The MEP for the sloots and the AVP part to access to Dr. Mito Croes.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: April 24, 2008, 04:04:48 AM »

Oduber   Luis E   11/26/1948   Aruba
Oduber   Luis H   9/15/1961   Aruba
Oduber   Luis H   1/6/1934   Pto Cumarebo
Oduber   Luis H   10/25/1965   Aruba
Oduber   Luis OvdV   8/21/1954   Maracaibo

Now who work at the Financial Department will have to check later
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: April 24, 2008, 04:06:40 AM »

be back by 9:00 am

Night all
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: April 24, 2008, 04:11:02 AM »

I need all Info about the KING becasue he is the man
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: April 24, 2008, 04:26:26 AM »

Oduber   Luis E   11/26/1948   Aruba
Oduber   Luis H   9/15/1961   Aruba
Oduber   Luis H   1/6/1934   Pto Cumarebo
Oduber   Luis H   10/25/1965   Aruba
Oduber   Luis OvdV   8/21/1954   Maracaibo

Now who work at the Financial Department will have to check later

None around Armin's age! Maybe Rob will have some idea how old he is!

Going back to bed after a couple of posts. Sure I'll be back by then!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: April 24, 2008, 04:31:01 AM »

Mum:

Here is it is.

Jackb

Thank you for the light bulb jackb...I have got to find that Dutch article on Gottfreid/Godfreid van S., and I think I can...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: April 24, 2008, 04:40:21 AM »

Vms…Very clever with link…Would you believe I just had that paper up a couple of days back, looking for something! Not sure how I missed the name Solognier, as I searched enough on it! I never did find what I was looking for that day, but did see it last night. So Thanks again!

You would be surprised how many things I search for that show up in the same editions of that paper! The 2004 one of Freddy Zedan, I’ve pulled that up before for other things and now this one.

Started to check a couple of weeks back and see just how many editions were still online, but they load too slow and I finally gave up!
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: April 24, 2008, 05:33:14 AM »

Mum:

Here is it is.

Jackb

Then you could have 5 people, equally responsible whose names start with GCJS.  All can be the 5th suspects, as well. (GCJS)  Depends how you count from what arrests as either detainments or named crimes or even falsely arresting the first two (assuming they had no part.)  That is not to say others did not commit outrageous crimes on or against NH and this includes PVS and others who were there and participated, watched or took some minor or major part by covering this up, no seeking justices, etc.

Joran
Guido
Geoffrey
Giovanni
Steve

149.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Kalpoes know nothing. They will remain locked up for lying and obstructing the investigation.
Did I say something about a blue van? I don’t think so.
However, I feel CheckMe is jumping on my bandwagon. E ta OK swa…
Posted Jun 24, 11:17 AM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Evening Update; Natalee Holloway” | View Post
151.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Nobody is a boob. The alibi needs to be destroyed. Daddy knows who was there. [nobody?]He has answers too.
Posted Jun 24, 10:58 AM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Evening Update; Natalee Holloway” | View Post
152.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Did you ever ask your buddies to cover for you? Would they? Did they ever? Would they do it if they really knew what went on?
Posted Jun 24, 10:55 AM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Evening Update; Natalee Holloway” | View Post
153.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Was I the one who was speculative? My story was not about the boys. Don’t dismiss if you can’t remember. Are you asking for a refresher? [cool and crazy guy]
Posted Jun 24, 10:47 AM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Evening Update; Natalee Holloway” | View Post
154.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Who said the alibi played for the Van Der Sloot’s? The 5th suspect is waltzing away.
Posted Jun 24, 10:45 AM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Evening Update; Natalee Holloway” | View Post
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: April 24, 2008, 05:47:04 AM »

Does anyone know anything about Giovanni Solognier?  How old is he?   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: April 24, 2008, 07:57:02 AM »

Hi, I'm not sure that Luis' last name is Oduber. I took a shot with that name based on some research and it could be wrong. I do know that the first name is Luis.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: April 24, 2008, 09:34:43 AM »

Awesome work being done around here!  I think all of you have been instrumental in uncovering the identiy of Simian/Merian.  Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember Shango said, as he was pizzed at Simian he would be the 47th?  Read that part.  j/b

Do you mean this???

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 2:59 am
Has the Simian, primate that he is, fed with the other animals?
Back ye fetid mongrel, as the 46th are you; delegate of the 7th level of inferno,
not birthed, but spewed from the dark chasm of a nightmare!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: April 24, 2008, 10:24:52 AM »

Hi, I'm not sure that Luis' last name is Oduber. I took a shot with that name based on some research and it could be wrong. I do know that the first name is Luis.

Any Luis (mid-thirties) who works in Finance. Is that correct, Rob?

I want to know who the best friend is now too. Most interested in how Armin was/is connected...

Good morning all.  Smile

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: April 24, 2008, 10:35:28 AM »

Does anyone know anything about Giovanni Solognier?  How old is he?   

SS…I may come across it…I am back on page 32 where Caps first mentioned Armin’s Dad dying in Columbia. Would have saved me a whole lot of reading back if the obit and been posted then…LOL

Good Morning all…
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: April 24, 2008, 10:39:51 AM »

Any Luis (mid-thirties) who works in Finance. Is that correct, Rob?

I want to know who the best friend is now too. Most interested in how Armin was/is connected...

Good morning all.  Smile

Good Morning vms, he was described to me as working as the treasurer. But that's not correct. I looked for the treasurer before and the person was not named Luis. I am just guessing he works in the treasury. Armin works at the bank and in finance so I would imagine his friends are in a similar profession.

I believe Luis is about the same age as Armin. Mid 30's. I have his picture in my phone, but it's not connected to the internet any longer and I'm not calling T Mobile to just send the pic to my email and then to photobucket. If we find a picture of this guy I will look at the pic and see if it's him or not.

Luis is not in the bands Armin is in.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: April 24, 2008, 10:41:51 AM »

What about Joran and the Kalpoes?  Where do they fit?

Oh, sorry...I forgot this is Simian and Shango and they clearly do not want those 3 to be guilty of anything...maybe I am becoming cynical...I don't mean to be...but I just feel it important to remember who the last people were with Natalee that night and the narrow time frame we have to work with....slinking back into my corner.

What about Paulus?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.