March 19, 2024, 01:08:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794069 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: April 25, 2008, 01:16:36 AM »

Has anyone found any infromation about Giovanni Solognier?

That looks like him beside the younger years pic of who could be Vocking (beside him.)  He looks like the guy in the one called Dee Dee's wedding picture, but more manly looking in that pic with dee dee.  Also looks to have some Korean or thai in him in the younger picture, but what do I know?  LOL  Jackb
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: April 25, 2008, 01:20:43 AM »

The media would always crop it:

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: April 25, 2008, 01:30:22 AM »

these are also Ben Voc / King when he was much younger

The skinny standing dude behind Vocking looks like Adin Biker in his younger years.  j/b

The guy whose face is hidden, who is he?  He looks like the man who is the one I called the chief of the Tainos.  There is a guy half hidden sitting in front of him and then sitting next to the guy sitting in front of the chief is who looks like the rock painter would in his younger days, as well.  The heavy set one with a very light goatee.  Short nose note the eyes and hands.        Jack b

The guy behind the red dot seems like he would be the great Cacique Macuarima (Sr. Juan Emiliano “Mechy” Croes).  I am wondering why this
is in front of his face.   jackb
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: April 25, 2008, 01:35:03 AM »

VMs see what you can find about a group called the Unwanted, they play at CAfe Chaos

Also check this out...the dupe of Joran??

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=32317146
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: April 25, 2008, 01:51:26 AM »

VMs see what you can find about a group called the Unwanted, they play at CAfe Chaos

Also check this out...the dupe of Joran??

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=32317146

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=284227592
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: April 25, 2008, 02:54:57 AM »

According to Meriam, The Picture should look like this.

what is the odd for almost perfect semtric in parallel lines in a picture of 3 person.

The answer = Never.

The picture was a photoshop mod.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: April 25, 2008, 02:57:58 AM »

Klaasend:

Could you put my picture and the crop one that is floating on the net beside the one I posted.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: April 25, 2008, 05:09:52 AM »

Is this what You needed Mum?

Relevance: 61.1%
Quote from: CapsLockWizard on February 17, 2008, 08:44:40 PM
Quote from: vms on February 17, 2008, 07:51:35 PM
Quote from: ******* on February 17, 2008, 07:40:37 PM
Picture taken before Joran went to give his DNA

A larger version here: http://media3.comcast.net/data/news/photoshow/html/int_news/182889.html

Wel in this picture you can clearly see that they do not want to arrest him.

He is in handcuffs but with hand in the front, meanwhile the LAW says that during transportation hands must be handcuffs but in the back position till entering the building where they bring him in a seperate interogation room than handcuff release.

I bet you he jjust wals in ask for coffee and a hamburger.

This is just to show that how they treat one of there own..

Caps,
There has been much discussion on the other thread regarding the man on the left with the blue shirt, Ben King.  I have been trying to determine if he is a lawyer all day, have come to the conclusion that he MUST be considering the jobs he's held.  Please check out all of the posts regarding him.  If not the driver you're looking for, most definately one of the DIRTYHANDS!  In my opinion anyway.....

Thanks Hotping!...That could be it...I will have to go back and find where the discussions first came up with JE...I am NOT good with pics, but think it is him. I recall the discussions from that night when JE found the link and posted about it. Maybe Lala's can remember, not sure who else was posting that night. BBL

Yesterday  we had this discussion on the real Ben Vocking. You can see by my response to Hotping that I was not sure by looking at the photo she linked to if I was sure this was Ben Vocking. Vms posted the link to the previous discussions and I read back.

BINGO!..Then I was positive we had the right Ben Vocking! I had without knowing explained ‘in context’. JMO, but the posts have to be read this way – in context!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: April 25, 2008, 05:22:02 AM »

SS asked me to post this, it may have already been posted:

Netherlands Antilles

CURACAO (CG) Address: J.B. Gorsiraweg #1; Phone: 599-9-461-3066; Fax: 599-9-461-6489; INMARSAT Tel:

00-874-383-133-190; Workweek: M-F 8AM - 5 PM AST; Website: http://curacao.usconsulate.gov

Officer Name

CG Robert E. Sorenson

POL Robert E. Sorenson

COM Robert E. Sorenson

CON Jean E. Akers

AFSA Christopher Degnan

DEA Gary Tennant

ECO Robert E. Sorenson

FMO Christopher Degnan

GSO Jean E. Akers

ICASS Chair Gary Tennant

IMO Christopher Degnan

ISSO Christopher Degnan

PAO Christopher Degnan

RSO Daniel Garner

Last Updated: 12/10/2004

Thank you so much Klaas, you're a sweetie.  I appreciate your help.  This is from the Foreign Service .pdf file that Mum and I weren't able to open very early this morning.  The file was 124 pages.  I finally opened it with a high speed line. Aruba is not listed alone.  It is grouped with the Netherlands Antilles.  Jean Akers is there as we expected.  Gary Tennant is listed as DEA.  There is no mention of Eric Williams.  This .pdf file was dated 2004.  The 2006 Federal Employees file that I posted doesn't have Eric Williams listed either.  The question becomes not only why they didn't take a statement from Eric Williams, but who is Eric Williams?   

SS and Klaas…Thanks for opening and posting that list …This would not be the only DEA working in the area, just the guy assigned to the Consulate. As far as I can tell others were assigned to the FOLs, both in Aruba and Curacao. Williams may even have been retired. So we are no further along on Williams!

SS…Is it possible for you pull up the US Customs staff for 2005 that were working at the airport, please. These would have been non-classified personnel working at the Port of Entry at the airport. Not sure if they would be under Customs –INS or Homeland Security, but I believe the former.

Clue here - I am not looking for Williams...

Thanks in Advance as always!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: April 25, 2008, 05:41:47 AM »

the King?

COLUMBO-even with a two word response from you, I am confused...LOL

Do you think Vocking is 'His Lordship'...TIA

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: April 25, 2008, 05:51:12 AM »

Texasmom I found this post from Lala’s on Vocking…that does not mean he is still there though! (This is an old article)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg352184#msg352184

« Reply #2186 on: February 17, 2008, 10:51:16 PM »

+++++++++++

http://newsblaze.com/story/2005070108300200001
http://eworldwire.com/pressreleases/12239

Is Aruba's Government Covering Up Again
EAST GREENWICH, R.I. (EWORLDWIRE) Jul 1, 2005

Rudy Croes, the Minister of Justice in Aruba, has every opportunity to question the Holloway investigation to assure that there is justice in Aruba even against the people that he did favors for and those he received favors from (the Dutch judicial officials).

Aruba is in a very difficult situation and this is not because of the American press, the Holloway case and most definitely not because of a web site by the name of "to hell with Aruba.com." Aruba is going through an extremely difficult period because of a nasty and corrupt government that owes favors to the different departments of the judicial system. The current government in Aruba, MEP has serious problems with the Dutch justice department yet they can not take a stand and voice their concerns due to the favors that they received over the years. The MEP government is maliciously leaking out information to the press about the Dutch police commissioner Jan van der Straten instead of confronting him or any other member of the justice department to ensure that there is no cover up in the investigation of the Holloway case.

The minister of justice, the political party MEP and the Dutch judges are portraying their partiality by bringing in a judge from a different Island to rule over the case yet the officials that are preparing the investigation are all friends and family of the suspect. How partial is this? Those who are preparing the investigation/case have access to all declarations, forensic reports, suspects and suspects family. Several reports by the international press have proven that the van der Sloot family is very close to the investigating team (The Dutch prosecutors office).

The habitual impartiality has been demonstrated in the past with several cases, one case in particular stands out. The case of Alexander Mathew against a Dutch government official, Ben Vocking whom now goes by the name of Ben King . In this particular case documents disappeared, forensic reports were over looked and witnesses were denied, these documents were in the favor of Alexander Mathew. Paul van der Sloot is a high ranking official in the judicial system and is close friends with Ben King, whom now works at the prosecution office. King was reportedly seen visiting Paul van der Sloot at his home when the Arubian police were performing a search of the van der Sloot residence. Mathew's entire case was tampered with. King said that his friend Paul van der Sloot helped him in the Mathew case. How many cases has and will Paul van der Sloot help cover up?

Mathew was isolated for two years and eight months to ensure that the truth would not surface. The Arubian press and the minister of justice, Rudy Croes played a large roll in the defamation of his character to justify his isolation. Now that the truth has surfaced, certain politicians and senators have raised concern that this corruption will repeat itself in the Holloway case and justice will not be served. The minister of justice Rudy Croes is attacking Alexander Mathew, the politicians and the senators in the local newspapers based upon lies. The minister of justice is even accusing Mathew of owning the website "to hell with Aruba. Com," this is a false accusation that is being supported by the Arubian newspaper "Bon Dia Aruba."

Mathew states that the government and the prosecution department is corrupt and is harming the Holloway family and the entire Arubian population. If the Holloway case had been investigated appropriately from the beginning it would have been resolved by now and Aruba would not still be suffering.

The Holloway family must be aware of the corruption that encompasses the Arubian government and judicial system so that they can obtain the appropriate international aid to assist in the search for the truth, justice and most importantly their daughter Natalie.

The government and prosecution officials should offer to take a lie detector test. Assure the world that there is no cover up in the Natalie Holloway case. Help clear Aruba's name.

Massimo
RI,    USA
4018645592 (phone)

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: April 25, 2008, 06:03:08 AM »

Texasmom...LOL...Now I am confused as to if it means that Paulus or Vocking works for the Prosecution office...I thought I had read something more recent...will take a quick look, but really don't want ot spend too much time on it! Ran across this while looking for something else in the older threads! 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: April 25, 2008, 06:11:28 AM »

Texasmom...Let's try this one! 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2200

« Reply #2204 on: February 18, 2008, 11:38:11 AM »Posted by Caps

Ben Vocking came from Holland to take the position of Director at KIA (Prison of Aruba). After he got a incident (fight) with an inmate he was send to the hospital where he was for more than 2 months with head injuries. He was dismissed from KIA and start to work after more than a year and a half disabled, at the Prosecutor's office as an assistant and a help in other justice department. He was introduced in one of the two KIWANIS Club in Aruba, Palm Beach KIWANIS by his neighbor, who happens to be one of the founder of PBKiwanis.

The gentleman in blue shirt that was on the picture is a Dutch of Indonisian descend. I believe he is working with the RST which department of inspectors falls directly under Holland. But we will find out exactly who he is.As his face is also known in the Horeca Industry and might be a friend of the VDS. But my guess will be RST.

The other picture of the 3 men are Paulus van der Sloot, Ben Vocking and infront is Mr. Carlo, the lawyer of Joran, who happens to be a son of a former high police officer and well respected person. At this moment, PvdS is working as a lawyer at Carlo's office.

The picture with the 3 persons all in yellow, was taken after the elction was known and are all members of the MEP party who are at this moment in the power of government. The dark tall man on the right is mr. Tevreden, an musician in a rap group before named BMW. He went after the election to Holland on a study assignment from the government.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: April 25, 2008, 07:02:31 AM »

After my last post it appears that some reading back may be in order! And maybe Caps can explain how he has posted previously on Ben Vocking, see my last post and there are more, but yesterday he didn't have a clue who he was!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.760

« Reply #763 on: April 24, 2008, 03:41:57 AM » Caps   

It 3:30 exactly. After reading the boek The Return of Dr. Nikola, I have these 2 question?

The motive. this was a crime to prove something, and it has to do with the new ICC in Holland. It is a gamble to break the US constitution. Some one had to die that night. it got to do with this court.

Now the next person  is the key Mr Vonk or what ever his name was. It was his Plan.

VMS: Will check in the morning on Luis Oduber. Have received answer but all are asking me the question "The one that use to own a restaurant".

Source will check with Directie Finance in the Morning.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.780

« Reply #768 on: April 24, 2008, 04:11:02 AM » Caps   

I need all Info about the KING becasue he is the man

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.800

« Reply #800 on: April 24, 2008, 11:52:36 AM » MumInOhio   

Caps...are you saying that this guy is Voking????

From what was posted a couple of months ago, I don't think so! But I really can't go and find it right now as it is in the large thread and I am popping in and out this morning! I recall alot of discussion on it and comments about how we had the wrong guy's pic all this time!

« Reply #818 on: April 24, 2008, 02:30:09 PM » Caps   

Quote from: MumInOhio on April 24, 2008, 11:52:36 AM

From what was posted a couple of months ago, I don't think so! But I really can't go and find it right now as it is in the large thread and I am popping in and out this morning! I recall alot of discussion on it and comments about how we had the wrong guy's pic all this time!

Caps

I don't think that his name is not Voking but maybe Vo King and he change is name for Ben King or Benking

It is strange no data on this man but lives in Aruba.

Must be protected data. not in Dbase

« Reply #819 on: April 24, 2008, 02:36:57 PM » 2NJSons

Did you try 'Vocking'???

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.820

« Reply #820 on: April 24, 2008, 02:39:56 PM » Caps   

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 24, 2008, 02:30:09 PM

Caps
I don't think that his name is not Voking but maybe Vo King and he change is name for Ben King or Benking

Mum
Caps...I am not sure what you are saying...sorry! I thought we were talking about Ben Vocking who changed his name to Ben King! He was at KIA and I think now has another government job, possibly OM's office, but I honestly don't recall. Is this who you are asking about? TIA

« Reply #823 on: April 24, 2008, 03:03:34 PM » Caps   

Quote from: MumInOhio on April 24, 2008, 02:46:55 PM
Quote from: 2NJSons_Mom on April 24, 2008, 02:36:57 PM
Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 24, 2008, 02:30:09 PM

Mum

Caps

Did you try 'Vocking'???

Mum
Thanks...2NJSons...it was posted originally this morning as Vocking and in my post I missed the 'c'...maybe that is where Caps is confused...I know I am!

Caps
ok
now we are talking

Vocking   Bernardus FC               1/14/1948   Nijmegen   De La Sallestraat 14
Vocking, geb. de Droog   Anna MJ   6/3/1959             Amsterdam   De La Sallestraat 14

The man and the wife.

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: April 25, 2008, 07:03:41 AM »

the King?

a question preceded this post

voKING 

was Vocking an Arawak? was he 'fetid?'
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: April 25, 2008, 07:17:58 AM »

I have to admit I'm totally lost on what is happening over here now. LOL. The PDF file made it worse not better.

I need a de-scrambler. 

help

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: April 25, 2008, 07:20:02 AM »

the King?

voKING 

Good morning COLUMBO and Rob...a little confused this morning...I don't recall the question...I will go back and see...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: April 25, 2008, 07:38:14 AM »

the King?

voKING 

« Reply #847 on: April 24, 2008, 06:30:27 PM »   Lala's

I think I have missed the point with Ben Vocking...help!  What part does he play in Shango? 

So you think that Vocking is the Arawak King? Hmmm! We are making progress...and I am beginning to understand you...I think...unless he is the Arawak Dirty Hand...more reading!...LOL
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: April 25, 2008, 07:56:51 AM »

I would like to see the C&C Picture where the hand is on the Kalpoes shoulder. Need the complete picture .

need to compre it with someone.

This one

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: April 25, 2008, 08:03:34 AM »

Is this what You needed Mum?

Relevance: 61.1%
Quote from: CapsLockWizard on February 17, 2008, 08:44:40 PM
Quote from: vms on February 17, 2008, 07:51:35 PM
Quote from: ******* on February 17, 2008, 07:40:37 PM
Picture taken before Joran went to give his DNA

A larger version here: http://media3.comcast.net/data/news/photoshow/html/int_news/182889.html

Wel in this picture you can clearly see that they do not want to arrest him.

He is in handcuffs but with hand in the front, meanwhile the LAW says that during transportation hands must be handcuffs but in the back position till entering the building where they bring him in a seperate interogation room than handcuff release.

I bet you he jjust wals in ask for coffee and a hamburger.

This is just to show that how they treat one of there own..

Caps,
There has been much discussion on the other thread regarding the man on the left with the blue shirt, Ben King.  I have been trying to determine if he is a lawyer all day, have come to the conclusion that he MUST be considering the jobs he's held.  Please check out all of the posts regarding him.  If not the driver you're looking for, most definately one of the DIRTYHANDS!  In my opinion anyway.....

Thanks Hotping!...That could be it...I will have to go back and find where the discussions first came up with JE...I am NOT good with pics, but think it is him. I recall the discussions from that night when JE found the link and posted about it. Maybe Lala's can remember, not sure who else was posting that night. BBL

Yesterday  we had this discussion on the real Ben Vocking. You can see by my response to Hotping that I was not sure by looking at the photo she linked to if I was sure this was Ben Vocking. Vms posted the link to the previous discussions and I read back.

BINGO!..Then I was positive we had the right Ben Vocking! I had without knowing explained ‘in context’. JMO, but the posts have to be read this way – in context!

So was the picture I posted the wrong guy?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.