March 19, 2024, 01:56:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794077 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #980 on: April 25, 2008, 05:39:58 PM »

Ben King, a good friend of my father's is visiting us with his wife. We know him for 15 years and my mothers is best friends with his wife. I also attended middle school together with their eldest daughter. He took two weeks off from work to avoid work and private to mix up. He works as policy-assistant at the Openbaar Ministerie, but as a non-jurist he is working on completely different cases, than the Holloway case.
-------------
Texasmom
this says it all about Ben Voc / King's involvement. If Moses called me up tonight and asked me to take two weeks off of work I would say NO!!! I would never ever ever participate in the delay, stall cover-up tactics of a friend. If that makes me a snitch or a rat...I can live with that. That's probably why I don't have those kind of people calling me..

I'm calling the police PRONTO!!!  This goes to show you how serious this situation was. Ben Voc / King knew it all. He would be the first person I would have deposed if I were Bram Moskovitz. Step right up!!!
I agree Rob!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #981 on: April 25, 2008, 05:44:09 PM »

Thank you, texasmom!

Mr Miyrobi,

You know that place where the Revolting Unhinged post all kind of nasty stuff about Beth...
yw vms

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #982 on: April 25, 2008, 06:04:01 PM »

I agree Rob!   

ya know Texasmom, when the attorneys are deposing the witnesses, you don't always go for the prime candidates first. You go for their accomplices and get them on the record so that they can not change their stories to fit the defense.

I would put Voc / King up first and box him in. That will make the Sloots have a near fatal heart attack right there in the court room.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: April 25, 2008, 06:50:02 PM »

And your point? Lost here..help me out.

IT is almost impossible that you can take a head alling in certain angle and insert it in the same angle over someone else face and it fits perfectly. this only happend when the foto was dockter up or forged.
Now Meriam ask about who swith placed and give explicit direction to look at the famous photo from C&C.

And this is what I tried to prove using the Parallel theory of Lines and Art from analysys.

Now if you tool a line across over the eyes and bring it in parallel, The lines with vertical lines and the lines across the eyes, will  give you an angle. if this ange is the same in both foto after just removeing one head placing it over the other without and angle change, then you have a foto that was forged.

Well the whole picture show 4 people, 2 brother that do not need to be swith, knowing that Joran is the scapegoat, th

I understand now. They used lines in a parallel fashion to line it all up and avoid detection. Now it makes sense.

Thanks Caps, got it!!

I'm LOST all I know this is a fake look at his neck two colors

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: April 25, 2008, 07:07:01 PM »

The foto is from Dede Wending

The Persons in the picture are
Left to Right : Dede, Karin, Armin Solognier and Chito Paris

Source do not know Dede and Karin but Armin work at a Bank, has his own band. Chito also has his own bussiness

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: April 25, 2008, 07:13:22 PM »

The cardinal is the state bird of Virginia.  Natalee has to be the yellowhammer.

History: The common flicker is the State Bird of Alabama. Alabama has been known as the "Yellowhammer State" since the Civil War. The yellowhammer nickname was applied to the Confederate soldiers from Alabama when a company of young cavalry soldiers from Huntsville, under the command of Rev. D.C. Kelly, arrived at Hopkinsville, KY, where Gen. Forrest's troops were stationed. The officers and men of the Huntsville company wore fine, new uniforms, whereas the soldiers who had long been on the battlefields were dressed in faded, worn uniforms. On the sleeves, collars and coattails of the new calvary troop were bits of brilliant yellow cloth. As the company rode past Company A , Will Arnett cried out in greeting "Yellowhammer, Yellowhammer, flicker, flicker!" The greeting brought a roar of laughter from the men and from that moment the Huntsville soldiers were spoken of as the "yellowhammer company." The term quickly spread throughout the Confederate Army and all Alabama troops were referred to unofficially as the "Yellowhammers."

When the Confederate Veterans in Alabama were organized they took pride in being referred to as the "Yellowhammers" and wore a yellowhammer feather in their caps or lapels during reunions.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: April 25, 2008, 07:16:04 PM »

And your point? Lost here..help me out.

IT is almost impossible that you can take a head alling in certain angle and insert it in the same angle over someone else face and it fits perfectly. this only happend when the foto was dockter up or forged.
Now Meriam ask about who swith placed and give explicit direction to look at the famous photo from C&C.

And this is what I tried to prove using the Parallel theory of Lines and Art from analysys.

Now if you tool a line across over the eyes and bring it in parallel, The lines with vertical lines and the lines across the eyes, will  give you an angle. if this ange is the same in both foto after just removeing one head placing it over the other without and angle change, then you have a foto that was forged.

Well the whole picture show 4 people, 2 brother that do not need to be swith, knowing that Joran is the scapegoat, th

I understand now. They used lines in a parallel fashion to line it all up and avoid detection. Now it makes sense.

Thanks Caps, got it!!

I'm LOST all I know this is a fake look at his neck two colors

It was to show that how easy is to make a fake foto. if this foto was used with filters with Photoshop, it will come out perfectly.

but is was just to show that the original photo must be a fake.

I do believe that the whole picture is a fake.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #987 on: April 25, 2008, 07:20:24 PM »

Caps, how many people seem to have the nickname "Chito"..??? I see three now. "Chito" Oduber, "Chito" Paris and there is another "Chito" and I posted his picture from my cell.

Who is this? This is Luis "Chito" ????

+++

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: April 25, 2008, 07:24:31 PM »

I am guessing Chito is related to Bibi and Vanessa Arends, Caps?

Cached Link

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #989 on: April 25, 2008, 07:25:24 PM »

made it a little smaller - that seems to have helped a very little bit with the resolution...

+++

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: April 25, 2008, 07:30:36 PM »

The cardinal is the state bird of Virginia.  Natalee has to be the yellowhammer.

History: The common flicker is the State Bird of Alabama. Alabama has been known as the "Yellowhammer State" since the Civil War. The yellowhammer nickname was applied to the Confederate soldiers from Alabama when a company of young cavalry soldiers from Huntsville, under the command of Rev. D.C. Kelly, arrived at Hopkinsville, KY, where Gen. Forrest's troops were stationed. The officers and men of the Huntsville company wore fine, new uniforms, whereas the soldiers who had long been on the battlefields were dressed in faded, worn uniforms. On the sleeves, collars and coattails of the new calvary troop were bits of brilliant yellow cloth. As the company rode past Company A , Will Arnett cried out in greeting "Yellowhammer, Yellowhammer, flicker, flicker!" The greeting brought a roar of laughter from the men and from that moment the Huntsville soldiers were spoken of as the "yellowhammer company." The term quickly spread throughout the Confederate Army and all Alabama troops were referred to unofficially as the "Yellowhammers."

When the Confederate Veterans in Alabama were organized they took pride in being referred to as the "Yellowhammers" and wore a yellowhammer feather in their caps or lapels during reunions.

Also, the Alabama football cheer. I think it has to be Natalee.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: April 25, 2008, 07:45:44 PM »

Max’s (Arends) myspace…A Luis did have a picture…poof!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=244626398

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: April 25, 2008, 07:56:52 PM »

The Northern Flicker, Alabama's State Bird, is also known as the Yellowhammer.

We were taught Yellowhammer when I was a child in the dark ages, but they have
refined it to the proper name, which is the Northern Flicker.

Rammer Jammer Yellowhammer....Give em hell Alabama!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: April 25, 2008, 08:07:31 PM »

The Northern Flicker, Alabama's State Bird, is also known as the Yellowhammer.

We were taught Yellowhammer when I was a child in the dark ages, but they have
refined it to the proper name, which is the Northern Flicker.

Rammer Jammer Yellowhammer....Give em hell Alabama!

Dark ages. Laughing

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: April 25, 2008, 08:16:31 PM »

Also, the Alabama football cheer. I think it has to be Natalee.

I have replaced it and I will research Shango if he mention the Yellowhammer,

Now Hammer = Money then it could be someone fron the USA that has a lot of money.

but I will keep it in mind and Thats why we have this template to do more research when we desagree.

BRB 
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: April 25, 2008, 08:23:47 PM »

I agree, Caps.

It does not hurt to try new interpretation.
Yelllowhammer seems obvious to me but I could be totally wrong...

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: April 25, 2008, 08:29:36 PM »

Max’s (Arends) myspace…A Luis did have a picture…poof!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=244626398

Here's a Luis that I grabbed off of Max's pages of friends.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=188344051
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: April 25, 2008, 08:43:09 PM »

Max Arends is on the left.  The guy in the center looks so familiar.  Does anyone recognize him?

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: April 25, 2008, 08:48:04 PM »

I don't think so, SS.

I was wondering about these two with Max. I have seen the one in the middle (Indroh?) with Annalisa in several pics.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: April 25, 2008, 08:59:23 PM »

Here's another picture of the same group.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.