March 28, 2024, 11:03:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794874 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: April 22, 2008, 07:40:05 PM »

Ok...why does this

ELPADRESOONANEWTRUTHWILLBEUNVEILED

not say

EL PADRE (the father)  SOON A NEW TRUTH WILL BE UNVEILED

Was it posted at the time they were interviewing Paulus??  Why is there "code" involved.
Couldn't he just be saying they found out something??

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: April 22, 2008, 07:46:34 PM »

Berndina

Posted by MF on FOB and almost instantly removed:

Posted: Wed Mar 8th, 2006 12:53 am

Bernadina, someone is leaking.

Net na e persona robez, esun cu ta kere cu e ta Dios.

"Just as this person stole, he believed that God was with him."  (translation by whytgirl)

Soko Soko, what are your kids doing?

I have no idea the Soko, Soko part....Caps??
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #642 on: April 22, 2008, 07:54:20 PM »

Ok...why does this

not say

Was it posted at the time they were interviewing Paulus??  Why is there "code" involved.

Well, that's a very good question...
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: April 22, 2008, 09:28:15 PM »

Ok...why does this

not say

Well, that's a very good question...

Ok LALA one more time

The Morse code from Merian, when pass thru a Morse Translater software, you will get ELPADRESOONANEWTRUTHWILLBEUNVEILED but to a person looking at it must thought well I can understand is EL PADRE SOON A NEW TRUTH WILL BE UNVEILED but that was the first direct translate from Mors to Text. The Morese Space are not in the text that means that what is written is just a string of text to be decoded.

Now Nokia phones came out with a program that allows SMS messages to be sent as Morse.

Why would the Message start with EL PADRE and not with The Fater in english and continue in Englsh with spaces.?
Becuse it was meant to be decipher using the Phonetic Morese Aphabet.
The other thing I notice was that the Morse do not follows Rules of Morse coding on Nokia Phones. On Phone all 9 keys have 3 letters and a key to mark the Ends

The person that wrote this want to let us know who the persons are but could not mention names and so he develop this code with the phonetic alphabet. The letter "E" that is a letter used most in a sentance is only used 6 times

From his I use that Letter "E" as we call it END to mark the message its beging and it End

Now to make it simple to write and fill the the names with an Interpretation I use the the Phonetic Alphabet of different countries including the police, Telephone companies to to see which name is used as when fist letter is called

the Letter p=PAPA or PAPI

the Letter U= Uncle in most of the Morse Tables and so it must stand for Uncle.

but we stll need to use Phonetic meaning for the first letter and so by separating the ENDS you can see that the message is hidden in the Morse.

Rewrite the same message from TOP to DOWN format, and you will see the real message to be decoded.

If you seach my post, I did ponted it out at that time but I went on with Shango. I have revisist my notes and this time put some more tought in it and looking at my old morse code software in my old Nokia phone.

CAPS

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: April 22, 2008, 09:36:37 PM »

So does this mean that Armin was part of the cover up or not?  Was everything he said a means to misdirection? 

VMS....I have no problem with declaring Armin as Simian and Merian. The connections are very likley reliable... now to the 5th suspect. 

LALA He Knows but he can not talk. It is his Father that went with the Black Team to do the cleanup that night.

Everyone one that have come so closed to the truth can talk. Poentje knows can talk, Van eem Knows, Can talk, Joran the scapegoat knows, can talk, The Kalpoes are sitting in for someone else, they know and can Talk. Even DeVries can Talk.
MOS Knows but has to put a show to make believe, they are working on this.

Silences.

The reason:?

Being the one who ate (THE ONE THAT NEED TO CARIED IT OUT ) and not the one who warmed (THE ONE THAT PREPARED) the food (THE PLAN). From the pan into the fire.
The Simian knows the whisperer (MITO CROES). The heirs of Nikola. All their eyes gleam with the prize.( http://www.mikeeman.com/ )

CAPS, is this the Mito Croes in question?

PARTICIPANTS Winternachten 2007

http://www.winternachten.nl/winternachten/adeelnemers.php?editie=10047&taal=engels

Yes it is
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: April 22, 2008, 09:47:38 PM »

Ok...why does this

not say

Hi Buckeye
...Little confused myself...the first time when JE and Caps deciphered it that was exactly what it meant!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: April 22, 2008, 10:45:36 PM »

Caps
I still don't see how anyone would be able to know that on the FP of SM.  Those posters didn't have access to any of those things back then.  How do you figure all this stuff out?  Boy, did I have that wrong.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: April 22, 2008, 11:13:38 PM »

Thank you, Caps.  Very Happy

VMS:

The killer imust be an offspring of the following

Solognier   Francisco R                 9/20/1929   Aruba   Seroe Pita 16A  Old man
Croes   Juan E                              8/8/1938   Aruba   Seroe Pita 16A  Died in 2007 Grand PAPA
Croes, geb. Solognier   Elsa   10/29/1938   Aruba   Seroe Pita 16A  old man WIFE
Croes   Dionisio E                           12/12/1966   Aruba   Seroe Pita 16A  SON
Croes   Rosangela E               6/29/1979   Aruba   Seroe Pita 16A  DUAGHTER

Now from the SON or DUGHTER the primate must be. the primate is a cousin

Now llok at the Political Implication,

These people are from the AVP party and not the Oduber Cabinet. and thats why both parties are talking with fork tongs. That means that there is someone from the MEP party involved.

There are two Casique of Macuarima:
the old man that Died in 2007 from the AVP party
and the new one is Robert Maduro from the MEP party.

Both are in corruption in some form. Both claim to be working on the Status Aparte. Seeing this, I can be certain that when they procecuted the Henny Eman ex prime minister, for fraudulent charges in his cabinet it looks like a slap on the hand that they got.

The Whispers that was calling from Holland = Mito Croes

LOL...I asked 10 days ago who Mito Croes was!

Yes you did. Now, we find out it is the whisperer....this one I am assuming...

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 11:09 pm
The whisperer is on the line. The Babylonians know what happened, but their hands are tied. They do not own the hammer nor the block.
The owner of the hammer and the block will never carry the package from the Hague. The trias works infallibly.
The party-go-ers need to be pinched, but no one wants to be the cafone. Including the boy. Too much is at stake and he is no Ajax. He is biting his tongue so he won’t be able to speak. So afraid he is.

Wouldn't a child of the daughter be too young, most likely, if she was born in 79?

So maybe a closer look at the son would be in order since he was born in '66.   Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: April 22, 2008, 11:22:03 PM »

My error she is not rodriguez nor rodigues.

The god (PROSECUTOR TERESA DIANA CROES FERNANDES PEDRA ) with the misspelled name has led many astray.

I have seen people mispell PEDRA to PETRA and FERNADES to FERNANDEZ

Her real name is in RED

also

I think we have it wrong, In Aruba when the Prosecuter office issue a name to the new paper or radio, they will give first the INITIALS and the initials are alwway in the form of LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME and MIDDLENAME. That format is allways used till today.

BUT SCGJ <=> STEVE CROES xxxx xxxx but Solognier Cesar Gomez

I can be wrong but this is what I have .. I will check with KIA on the name.

Also there was a Solognier that was this saterday driving under the influence and was arrested for DWI,

The driver name is Hubert Solognier. trouble maker.

Will check database on this finding from VMS

Are you saying Natalee's killer was...well who are you saying was the killer?  Yes, I am lost again...sorry.

Could her father be Dion?  One of her names is close in spelling to his?  Perhaps one of her children is involved.  j/b 
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: April 22, 2008, 11:25:54 PM »

So does this mean that Armin was part of the cover up or not?  Was everything he said a means to misdirection? 

VMS....I have no problem with declaring Armin as Simian and Merian. The connections are very likley reliable... now to the 5th suspect. 

LALA He Knows but he can not talk. It is his Father that went with the Black Team to do the cleanup that night.

Everyone one that have come so closed to the truth can talk. Poentje knows can talk, Van eem Knows, Can talk, Joran the scapegoat knows, can talk, The Kalpoes are sitting in for someone else, they know and can Talk. Even DeVries can Talk.
MOS Knows but has to put a show to make believe, they are working on this.

Silences.

The reason:?

Being the one who ate (THE ONE THAT NEED TO CARIED IT OUT ) and not the one who warmed (THE ONE THAT PREPARED) the food (THE PLAN). From the pan into the fire.
The Simian knows the whisperer (MITO CROES). The heirs of Nikola. All their eyes gleam with the prize.( http://www.mikeeman.com/ )

CAPS, is this the Mito Croes in question?

PARTICIPANTS Winternachten 2007

http://www.winternachten.nl/winternachten/adeelnemers.php?editie=10047&taal=engels

Yes it is

He looks like he would be chief (king) of the Tainos.  j/b
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: April 22, 2008, 11:40:48 PM »

The god (PROSECUTOR TERESA DIANA CROES FERNANDES PEDRA ) with the misspelled name has led many astray.

Her real name is in RED

also

I think we have it wrong, In Aruba when the Prosecuter office issue a name to the new paper or radio, they will give first the INITIALS and the initials are alwway in the form of LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME and MIDDLENAME. That format is allways used till today.

Also there was a Solognier that was this saterday driving under the influence and was arrested for DWI,

Steve Croes in custody:

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: April 22, 2008, 11:53:11 PM »

Her real name is in RED

also

Steve Croes in custody:

Gives me the impression that he thinks the arrest is funny or that he knows he will not be charged and prosecuted.  Like he is untouchable.  jackb
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: April 22, 2008, 11:55:50 PM »

One thing for sure when SGC was arrested they said he was the son of a prominent Aruban businessman..Where they talking about LVR or him? I am still confused if his father was a musician or if that was all false?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: April 23, 2008, 12:01:45 AM »

One thing for sure when SGC was arrested they said he was the son of a prominent Aruban businessman..Where they talking about LVR or him? I am still confused if his father was a musician or if that was all false?

From what I understand his father and Palus are both musicians.  They have played together in some home grown band.  This has been out for well over two years.  Jackb
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: April 23, 2008, 12:09:49 AM »

Gives me the impression that he thinks the arrest is funny or that he knows he will not be charged and prosecuted.  Like he is untouchable.  jackb

My impression was he thought of himself like a hero..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: April 23, 2008, 12:36:29 AM »

After the past few months in here...I don't think any of knows for sure who Steve's father really is. LOL   I heard a musician...a judge...and I forget what else...so I am not sure.  One thing I am fairly certain is if Simian is Armin Solongier ther  is no way he would be implicating his own kin...not even for Paulus...especially not for him...so that tells me that the 5th suspect is not Steve Croes and he is the 4th as I originally thought...but then again that is MOO.  For what it's worth.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: April 23, 2008, 12:39:57 AM »

Berndina

Posted by MF on FOB and almost instantly removed:

Posted: Wed Mar 8th, 2006 12:53 am

Bernadina, someone is leaking.

Net na e persona robez, esun cu ta kere cu e ta Dios.

"Just as this person stole, he believed that God was with him."  (translation by whytgirl)

Soko Soko, what are your kids doing?

I have no idea the Soko, Soko part....Caps??

The Translation above is wrong the correct translation is below

Bernadina, someone is leaking

Just to the wrong person, The one that think that he is God.
Stupid Stupid, What are you kids doing?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #657 on: April 23, 2008, 12:46:12 AM »

I was reading back in the archives a few days ago and it was stated that Steve was the "adopted son" of Rufo, and lived with Rufo's son next door to Rufo.  Both parents were said to live in Curacao.  That was different than most of the recent discussions concerning him, so I found that interesting.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: April 23, 2008, 12:50:27 AM »

From what I understand his father and Palus are both musicians.  They have played together in some home grown band.  This has been out for well over two years.  Jackb

Anyone has the real Initials that Merian the spoke person for the OM when she said that SCGJ was arrested. I tought I saw a "J" in the name.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: April 23, 2008, 12:52:22 AM »

I was reading back in the archives a few days ago and it was stated that Steve was the "adopted son" of Rufo, and lived with Rufo's son next door to Rufo.  Both parents were said to live in Curacao.  That was different than most of the recent discussions concerning him, so I found that interesting.

Let me check Rufo Address and we can compare.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.