March 28, 2024, 02:36:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794805 times)
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: April 24, 2008, 10:44:06 AM »

Hi, I'm not sure that Luis' last name is Oduber. I took a shot with that name based on some research and it could be wrong. I do know that the first name is Luis.

Any Luis (mid-thirties) who works in Finance. Is that correct, Rob?

I want to know who the best friend is now too. Most interested in how Armin was/is connected...

Good morning all.  Smile

Good Morning vms, he was described to me as working as the treasurer. But that's not correct. I looked for the treasurer before and the person was not named Luis. I am just guessing he works in the treasury. Armin works at the bank and in finance so I would imagine his friends are in a similar profession.

I believe Luis is about the same age as Armin. Mid 30's. I have his picture in my phone, but it's not connected to the internet any longer and I'm not calling T Mobile to just send the pic to my email and then to photobucket. If we find a picture of this guy I will look at the pic and see if it's him or not.

Luis is not in the bands Armin is in.

Thanks.

I want to make sure Caps knows who/what we are looking for.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: April 24, 2008, 10:47:35 AM »

I *think* his nickname might be Chito. That's what got me to Chito Oduber. I kinda stumbled on to Oduber (the one accused of assaulting the maid or a former GF) when looking for Luis (Chito).

Armin calls him Chito.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: April 24, 2008, 10:52:33 AM »

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: April 24, 2008, 10:58:59 AM »

It 3:30 exactly. After reading the boek The Return of Dr. Nikola, I have these 2 question?

The motive. this was a crime to prove something, and it has to do with the new ICC in Holland. It is a gamble to break the US constitution. Some one had to die that night. it got to do with this court.

Now the next person  is the key Mr Vonk or what ever his name was. It was his Plan.

VMS: Will check in the morning on Luis Oduber. Have received answer but all are asking me the question "The one that use to own a restaurant".

Source will check with Directie Finance in the Morning.

Caps do you mean this guy who changed his name Ben Vocking/Ben king?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: April 24, 2008, 11:02:54 AM »

Derrick is in finance also...

Oranjestad, Aruba, July 5, 2005

Photo above from right to left (photo below from left to right) around the table:
the Commission Macro Model members: Andy Lee, Directeur Centraal Central Bureau of Statistics; Derrick Werleman, Finance Department; Giantcarlo Croes, Central Bank Aruba; Rogier Reijerse, Curalyse expert; Roslyn Vrolijk, interim Head National Accounts CBS; Henry Koolman, AIB Economic and Financial Services N.V; Jorge Ridderstaat,Central Bank Aruba; Maria Dijkhoff-Pita, Director Department Economic Affairs, Commerce and Industry (DEACI) president CMM commission; Chantal Ecury, staff-worker DEACI, Counterpart; Bas van Tuijl (MMC); standing: Esther Willems, staff worker,Counterpart (DEACI); photographer: Marein van Schaaijk (MMC). CMM members that were not able to attend the meeting: Marielsa Croes, Aruba Investment Bank Economic and Financial Services N.V.; Peter Auwerda, Department of Taxes; Ben Marapin, Social Economic Counsil.

http://www.micromacroconsultants.com/Engels/Who%20is%20MMC/Photos4.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: April 24, 2008, 11:04:44 AM »

Ben King: Poor Judgement Or Cover-Up in Natalee Holloway Case
I was and still am a bit leary of this report on corruption in the Dutch justice system in Aruba: some facts appear to be incorrect. For instance, Paul(us) v d Sloot is not a "high-ranking official."

The habitual impartiality has been demonstrated in the past with several cases, one case in particular stands out. The case of Alexander Mathew against a Dutch government official, Ben Vocking whom now goes by the name of Ben King .

In this particular case documents disappeared, forensic reports were over looked and witnesses were denied, these documents were in the favor of Alexander Mathew. Paul van der Sloot is a high ranking official in the judicial system and is close friends with Ben King, whom now works at the prosecution office. King was reportedly seen visiting Paul van der Sloot at his home when the Arubian police were performing a search of the van der Sloot residence. Mathew's entire case was tampered with.

King said that his friend Paul van der Sloot helped him in the Mathew case. How many cases has and will Paul van der Sloot help cover up?

However, I do find it curious that an official so close to the PM would 1) change his name and 2) exercise such poor judgement in the Natalee Holloway case that it now appears he has taken a vacation and, from all appearances, will continue to be of assistance or support to the Van der Sloot's in some way.

An article I found in Dutch - scroll down to fifth article - looked curious, so I asked Begga from Hasibokos to translate.

Translation: The Public Ministry (Aruban prosecutor's office) affirmed that Ben King, head of the support division of the Attorney General, was present at the house of the Van der Sloot family when it was being searched Thursday last week.

Spokesperson Marianne Croes, of the prosecutor's office: “King was and is on holiday. He was indeed not present on behalf of the PM (during the search of the van der Sloot estate)” The spokesperson doesn’t want to comment on the various observations that find it strange that a member of the PM was present at the house of the suspects family while the search took place.

Sources within the PM affirm however that the PM as a whole is not happy at all with the actions of Ben King, because this may raise doubts with regard to the impartiality of the ministry. .

King himself says that he and his family have been good friends with the Van der Sloots for some years now. Paul van der Sloot also worked for the PM in the past. King: “A few years ago, when I was working at KIA (local prison), I was maltreated by a prisoner and went through a rough period during which the Van der Sloot family provided us with fantastic support. We want to do the same for them now. But I realize naturally that I cannot stand at both sides on the line.”

And because of this King took some time off from his job to be able to support his friends. King: “It is a small island where conclusions are drawn very fast.” Both Public Ministry and I realize that we have to remain cool-headed. At the same time I have my rights as private-citizen and I want to support my friends in this difficult period.” Ben King was formerly named Vocking, he changed his name a few months ago and his name is now officially King. http://tinyurl.com/5rxd3w

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #786 on: April 24, 2008, 11:09:51 AM »

I'm pretty sure that is him... but I need a picture of Dede to make sure. I think he looks like the guy on the left. The guy on the right is definitely not him and the guy in the middle is certainly Armin.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: April 24, 2008, 11:11:26 AM »

vms, my friends were married in that building and were the last people married there. They don't use that building anymore. That building in right around the corner from Cafe Chaos where Armin plays often.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: April 24, 2008, 11:12:52 AM »

It 3:30 exactly. After reading the boek The Return of Dr. Nikola, I have these 2 question?

The motive. this was a crime to prove something, and it has to do with the new ICC in Holland. It is a gamble to break the US constitution. Some one had to die that night. it got to do with this court.

Now the next person  is the key Mr Vonk or what ever his name was. It was his Plan.

VMS: Will check in the morning on Luis Oduber. Have received answer but all are asking me the question "The one that use to own a restaurant".

Blonde...IIRC this is not Ben Vocking.  JE found some pics and I think we determined it was not him. This guy is a pastor, I think. Will look later in the old thread and see if I can find it for some-one to post.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: April 24, 2008, 11:18:20 AM »

I'm pretty sure that is him... but I need a picture of Dede to make sure. I think he looks like the guy on the left. The guy on the right is definitely not him and the guy in the middle is certainly Armin.

Is Dede Derrick? I can't tell...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: April 24, 2008, 11:20:35 AM »

I'm looking at the picture on my phone and that is him on the left. I'm sure.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: April 24, 2008, 11:21:50 AM »

Yes vms, Dede is Derrick and I have met him also. That's him on the right. I'm sure. I think he had longer hair when I saw him in 05.

+++

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: April 24, 2008, 11:25:06 AM »

Ok, I'm totally confused. He looks more like the guy on the left to me.  Laughing

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: April 24, 2008, 11:28:54 AM »

Good day all,

DID called Directie Finance and Island Finance and ask the secretaries to connect me to Luis Oduber,

Both places do not have a Luis Oduber Worken there.

I see now that the person we look for is Chito,

I will check now for Chito.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: April 24, 2008, 11:31:22 AM »

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #795 on: April 24, 2008, 11:33:55 AM »

vms, neither of those guys above are Luis. I do notice in the picture on my phone (and the picture is not very good, not high quality) that Luis seems to have some gray streaks in his hair.

When was the Dede wedding? My friends were married there in July of 05. We were there and I have a bunch of pics that I would have to scan and load, and I'm not sure they would do anything to help.

I do know that my friends were the last people married there because we were told that the building was going to be renovated and used for another function. It's an original bldg and has been on Aruba since the 1700 or 1800's

+++

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: April 24, 2008, 11:34:19 AM »

Blonde...IIRC this is not Ben Vocking.  JE found some pics and I think we determined it was not him. This guy is a pastor, I think. Will look later in the old thread and see if I can find it for some-one to post.

Yes that is one

King Kong hangs from Building
Spider man Hangs From Building
Now I need in the group of these kids, who practice in door Mounten Climbing. can be on the beach where they perform this sport.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: April 24, 2008, 11:37:01 AM »

Rob,

The pic is on his myspace. I don't see a date associated with it...

http://www.myspace.com/arminsolognier 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: April 24, 2008, 11:37:44 AM »

vms, maybe I am wrong and that is Dede. Luis looks very similar.

+++

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: April 24, 2008, 11:51:05 AM »

vms, maybe I am wrong and that is Dede. Luis looks very similar.

I understand.

The way the pic is labeled is confusing too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.