April 16, 2024, 07:35:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 799288 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: April 24, 2008, 02:39:56 PM »

Caps...are you saying that this guy is Voking????

From what was posted a couple of months ago, I don't think so! But I really can't go and find it right now as it is in the large thread and I am popping in and out this morning! I recall alot of discussion on it and comments about how we had the wrong guy's pic all this time!

I don't think that his name is not Voking but maybe Vo King and he change is name for Ben King or Benking

It is strange no data on this man but lives in Aruba.

Must be protected data. not in Dbase

Caps...I am not sure what you are saying...sorry! I thought we were talking about Ben Vocking who changed his name to Ben King! He was at KIA and I think now has another government job, possibly OM's office, but I honestly don't recall. Is this who you are asking about? TIA
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: April 24, 2008, 02:44:32 PM »

Awesome work being done around here!  I think all of you have been instrumental in uncovering the identiy of Simian/Merian.  Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember Shango said, as he was pizzed at Simian he would be the 47th?  Read that part.  j/b

Do you mean this???

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 2:59 am
Has the Simian, primate that he is, fed with the other animals?
Back ye fetid mongrel, as the 46th are you; delegate of the 7th level of inferno,
not birthed, but spewed from the dark chasm of a nightmare!

Yes, I guess I also meant 46th.  LOL  need something to clear the cobwebs. jackb

I mean this also

This primate (Killer) ain't no boy. Too many doppelgangers. What's in a name? Caps Note: (Spider +  Man) (King Kong) (climbing indoor sport)
Swinging from a building ain't easy. Merian has many babylonian (POLICE) friends. Primates (KILLERS) are not indigenous to the land, but make no mistake still a cousin to the great Cacique Macuarima (Sr. Juan Emiliano “Mechy” Croes).
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: April 24, 2008, 02:46:55 PM »

From what was posted a couple of months ago, I don't think so! But I really can't go and find it right now as it is in the large thread and I am popping in and out this morning! I recall alot of discussion on it and comments about how we had the wrong guy's pic all this time!

I don't think that his name is not Voking but maybe Vo King and he change is name for Ben King or Benking

Did you try 'Vocking'???

Thanks...2NJSons...it was posted originally this morning as Vocking and in my post I missed the 'c'...maybe that is where Caps is confused...I know I am!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: April 24, 2008, 03:03:34 PM »

Did you try 'Vocking'???

Thanks...2NJSons...it was posted originally this morning as Vocking and in my post I missed the 'c'...maybe that is where Caps is confused...I know I am!

ok
now we are talking

Vocking   Bernardus FC               1/14/1948   Nijmegen   De La Sallestraat 14
Vocking, geb. de Droog   Anna MJ   6/3/1959             Amsterdam   De La Sallestraat 14

The man and the wife.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: April 24, 2008, 03:05:30 PM »

IMO

It is going to be next to impossible to analyze Merian's posts because they are not in context and there was a lot of friction in that thread.

Shout out to anyone that may have any of the posts saved, including the surrounding discussions.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: April 24, 2008, 03:25:15 PM »

IMO

It is going to be next to impossible to analyze Merian's posts because they are not in context and there was a lot of friction in that thread.

Shout out to anyone that may have any of the posts saved, including the surrounding discussions.

Thanks vms...I was justing wondering about that when Mirian's posts were being discussed. Finngirl helped me a lot with her post and explanation the other day of Simian's OMG!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #826 on: April 24, 2008, 03:30:41 PM »

I wouldn't worry about analyzing Merian in context...we don't even analyze Simian or Shango in context.  It's becoming  throw out a thought and let's roll with it...not that it matters since nothing is going to solve this case in this thread anyway...but I have shouted context for so long I am losing my voice...which I am certain will make most everyone happy...now if my fingers were broken I couldn't type.  LOL!!

Just thinking out loud here and knowing I really need a nap before I snap!  I feel certain there is a monkey around somewhere that has those Merian posts with the other comments...I guess we wait.  Yes, I am going to take a nap now.  I think I am having one of those days as Rob says. 
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: April 24, 2008, 04:24:40 PM »

Well I think different,

I have all three riddle and some keys that were not clear in one is clear in the other.

and it does makes sense, What they are talking about since I have research some othe the things they are talking about that only are related to to struggle of dual citzen ship in Aruba and Holland and there ramification of it.

one have to choose which side you are going to be on Dutch or Arubians.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: April 24, 2008, 04:38:51 PM »

Well I think different,

I have all three riddle and some keys that were not clear in one is clear in the other.

and it does makes sense, What they are talking about since I have research some othe the things they are talking about that only are related to to struggle of dual citzen ship in Aruba and Holland and there ramification of it.

Ok.

Will you be posting your key to Shango, Simian, Merian, etc.? I would like to read it. TIA

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: April 24, 2008, 05:14:56 PM »

Well I think different,

Ok.

Will you be posting your key to Shango, Simian, Merian, etc.? I would like to read it. TIA

Ok I will post my tamplate and we all will work from there. If some one has other keys that think that need to be explored than we will go from there.

Agreed
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: April 24, 2008, 05:19:16 PM »

Now the meriam post is much simplier, becuase she made it in section of a story,

The keys that we will find in Merian than can be transpose to the Shango and the Simian.

the Semian has some truth to it but now reading the Meriam, we know that the semian was playing both side. on the political arena and the Natalee case self. By supporting these killers, he is also be come an acomplice.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: April 24, 2008, 05:31:41 PM »

Well I think different,

Ok.

Ok I will post my tamplate and we all will work from there. If some one has other keys that think that need to be explored than we will go from there.

Agreed

Great idea. Thanks! I think I might understand better where you are coming from if I could read it all...

I remember a few things Merian was referring to - the jet ski boy, Sabana Basora, the Tracy, etc. finngirl, I'm sure, can add a lot.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: April 24, 2008, 05:31:57 PM »

Well I think different,

Do you think the Alcazar and Gordon riddles are also part of this...I am really trying to understand it all..but I have grown weary of waiting.  I know you have done tremendous work on this and I fail to see how any of this fits without the context.  I have said this before these posters with the exception of some of the Shango riddles, were talking and answering direct questions from the posters on at the same time.  If not, why did Allyinmiami even bother to tell us who was real and who was fake?  If it was all just posted to be decoded later what good is it? I don't even think the FBI cares about Shango...they already know who he is anyway. Only a few of us even cared about them after a year had passed.  In fact, those FP posters had even given up on Shango before the year was out.

Don't get me wrong...I would love for these riddles to solve this case...but I am to the point that even if we hand deliver Natalee's body to the ALE and all the other evidence they need...nothing would be done...nothing.  If all these powerful people are really involved in this mess there is no way in hell that anything will be done. No matter who is in power. Even Jossy has become silent.  That speaks more to me than anything I have read or said or thought about in this forum.  Still Shango is a fun exercise in futility...one of my favorite pastimes.

I think it's time to reveal Shango's identity...if Armin is not off limits then neither should Shango's real name be either.  What if this man we think is Simian was just playing a game...cruel at best?  Playing a game with his buddy Shango...who for the time remains nameless.   Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #833 on: April 24, 2008, 05:38:14 PM »

I read somewhere that Ben(Vocking)King was no longer in Aruba, went to Holland.  I'll see if I can find that.  Somewhere here may have posted it, I'm not sure.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #834 on: April 24, 2008, 05:39:03 PM »

If you know his name spill it  then I'll earth google him up and figure out how he knows Gabe... that might be fun or not... LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #835 on: April 24, 2008, 05:39:48 PM »

Correction: I meant to say someone here may have posted it. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: April 24, 2008, 05:54:09 PM »

If you know his name spill it  then I'll earth google him up and figure out how he knows Gabe... that might be fun or not... LOL

Stop laughing at me...I am having one of those days where I am frustrated with everything. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: April 24, 2008, 05:58:52 PM »

So Sorry guys the link said this BenVocking.jpg that's how I got it maybe it's his Dad kind of looks like him

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #838 on: April 24, 2008, 06:07:53 PM »

I will not betray that trust...if the information is divulged it will be by the person that did all the work on it...not me.  I have no way to verify any of it and it would be unfair of me to say anymore.  I suppose it's only speculation anyway.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #839 on: April 24, 2008, 06:11:13 PM »

Stop laughing at me...I am having one of those days where I am frustrated with everything. 

I'm laffin' with you...he he he

it's always a treat when I have company on a bad day!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.