April 19, 2024, 01:00:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 799969 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1160 on: April 28, 2008, 10:54:28 PM »

Does anyone recognize the girl with Deep@k from California?

Could that be his sister?

I think they have decided it is most likely Satish's sister over in the NAH thread which as I have been informed should be called the NCD thread instead. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1161 on: April 28, 2008, 11:13:13 PM »

Did Caps ever say why he wanted to compare Satish's photo with that lawyer?  Did I miss it? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: April 28, 2008, 11:14:13 PM »

Does anyone recognize the girl with Deep@k from California?

Could that be his sister?

I think they have decided it is most likely Satish's sister over in the NAH thread which as I have been informed should be called the NCD thread instead. 

ROFLMAO 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: April 28, 2008, 11:42:26 PM »

Speaking of Satish..I noticed he sure put up a fight on the DNA tests and the FBI
============
Name/Title: DNA sample Satish Kalpoe
Date: July 13 2005
Pages: 2
Writer/ Initiator: Mr KPJ Jansen
File #: p-2005/03533
 Name/Title: Ruling of Complaint for taking swab samples
Date: 13 July 2005
Writer/Initiator: Aruban Court
 Name//Title: DNA Sample
Date:'! 8 July 2005
==============
Name/Title: Appeal by Satish Kalpoe regarding handover of criminal file to FBI
Date: 10 August 2005
Pages: 11
Writer/Initiator: David Kock & Wix Lawfirm

Name/Title: Order to destroy DNA Samples taken from suspects
Date: 2 August 2005
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Judge Smid's Office
Name/Title: Complaint By Satish Kalpoe to Aruban Court for handover of criminal file
documents to FBI for "Second Opinion"

Date: 3 August 2005
Responsive to Request 32
 Name/Title: Appeal of Satish Kalpoe relating to handover of criminal File
Documents to FBI

Writer/Initiator. Aruban Court/Judge Smid
 Name/Title: DNA samples
Date: 5 September 2005
Attachments: Statement of Katherine Madison Whatley (07119/2005)
 Name/Title: Notice of Court Hearing (Appeal by Satish Kalpoe demanding Immediate
release) (Complaint attached)
Date: 6 September 2005
File #: 1039/05
Writer/Initiator: Appeals Court of NA and Aruba (}lof)
 Name/Title; Appeal regarding order to give Blood/DNA samples
Date: 8 September 2005
Writer/Initiator: David Kock & Wix Lawfixm
 Name/Title: Notice for DNA order hearing
Date: 9 September 2005
Writer/Initiator: Mr. K.P.J Jansen
+ Name/Title: Ruling regarding release of suspects
Date: 14 September 2005
Pages: 3
File #: h-244/2005
Writer/lnitiator: Appeals Court of NA and Aruba
 Name/Title: Press release about release of suspect
Pages: 1
Writer/Initiator: Ministerio Publico
 Name/Title: DNA investigation
Date: 10 October 2005
Pages: 10
Writer/Initiator. T.D. Croes Fernandes Pedra
 Name/Title: Withdrawal of Satish Kalpoe's complaint about return of belongings
Date: 19 October 2005
Responsive to Request 32

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: April 29, 2008, 12:17:46 AM »

It is Andjeni, IMO.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1165 on: April 29, 2008, 02:08:32 AM »

CAPS said that the initials SGCJ with the arrest are not for Steve Gregory Croes.  He said the initials are written last name first so it would be S,GCJ.  He said the name is Giovanni Solognier and I have been searching everywhere for a Giovanni Solognier.

say what?

since when?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Authorities probing the disappearance of missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway arrested the DJ of a popular party boat Friday morning and searched his home.

A prosecutor's spokeswoman, Mariaine Croes, in keeping with Aruban law, identified him only by his initials, S.G.C. She said he was born July 21, 1978.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/17/missing.teen/index.html

note: SGC not CSG or C,SG

Mariaine Croes, a spokeswoman for the public prosecutor’s office, said Aruban authorities were not prepared to disclose why the person was arrested or how they are allegedly connected to the disappearance of the American teenager on the Dutch Caribbean island nearly a year ago.

Croes would only say that the person who was arrested is 19 and has the initials “G.V.C.” Authorities in Aruba typically only release a suspect’s initials upon their arrest.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191903,00.html

note: GVC not VCG or VC,G

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, the two Surinamese brothers previously detained in the Natalee Holloway case, have been re-arrested on suspicion of premeditated rape and murder, Aruban government officials said Friday. A third person was also detained.

Prosecutor's office spokeswoman Mariaine Croes told FOX News that the third person was a man known as "Freddy" or "F.A.", said to be a friend of Joran van der Sloot, who has been held in the case since June 9.
(no link/sorry)

note: FA not AF or A,F

finn's free/possibly worthless advice to the codetalkers:
DO NOT DRINK THE KOOLAID

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1166 on: April 29, 2008, 02:11:01 AM »

this is interesting:

Friday, August 26, 2005
ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Two Surinamese brothers who had been detained and released in the Natalee Holloway case were arrested again Friday after "new facts and circumstances" emerged, adding yet another twist in the mysterious disappearance of a vacationing American teenager.

Satish and Deepak Kalpoe were arrested on suspicion of involvement, with unidentified "other people," in premeditated murder and rape, Aruba's prosecutor's office said in a statement.

To arrest them again, "there had to be new facts and circumstances. That is the case," the statement said. Authorities declined to disclose any other details of the new evidence.

The prosecutor's office also said the brothers were suspected of other offenses, but they did not provide details. No information was disclosed about a third man who authorities said was arrested Friday with the Kalpoes.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166995,00.html

which other suspects were "protected" like this?

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: April 29, 2008, 06:03:59 AM »

SS...Luis at HI?

After this I told the girl that it was OK and that I would do my best to go to "Carlos & Charlies". After that the group of girls walked to the Sportsbar. In the Sportsbar I also saw to two acquaintances who were watching baseball. I greeted my two acquaintances, and told them that I was doing fine too, and that I would be going to "Carlos & Charlies" that night. My two acquaintances are named "Luis" and "Joshua". I regularly meet them at Carlos & Charlies. The last name of Luis is "BETANCOURT". I do not know the last name of Joshua. Luis BETANCOURT is a Venezuelan, and according to me Joshua is Colombian but I don't know that for sure.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/joran69.htm

Thanks for all the pics, everyone. Anyone happen to run across Freddy, Jaime or Luis Rodriguez in their myspace/Zorpia travels?

Luis….going with the theory that there is a little truth to every lie, this could be Luis Rodriguez – ISA – interviewed 3 times by ALE….

OR….

The Columbian and Venezuelan acquaintances he meets regularly at C&Cs and sees regularly hanging out at the HI could possibly be Freddy and Jaime…

I would really like to know which acquaintance Joran bought a drink for that night at C&Cs?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: April 29, 2008, 06:08:35 AM »

Anyone can look at a MySpace account if it isn't set to private.  Michael Dompig, Chemaly, Steve Croes, Max Arends, and Ernesto don't have their pages set to private.  To get beyond the first page, you have to be a registered MySpace user.  There is a section where the friends are listed and by clicking on "see all", you can view pages and pictures of friends they communicate with.  If you click "view pics", under the person's photograph and introduction, it will take you to pages of photographs that they have posted.

Now this is one I really want to see...Ernesto!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: April 29, 2008, 06:21:41 AM »

Sorry for not having read back, but I thought I wold throw this out here because I always found it unusual for Jossy Mansur to be involved in Paintball games but he is. Towards the bottom it mentions his name......

http://tinyurl.com/5lakwo

From BB’s link…

The X-Ball game format was the brainchild of Procaps (manufacturer of DraXxus and Diablo paints) president Richmond Italia.

Thanks BB…I was a little surprised about Jossy as well…

More coincidence….Drax scores and the guys name (Fisi) Italia….and I do know that Drax was a poster

Anyone remember posts about Joran shooting his dogs with a paintball gun? Is it possible we have a paintball connection…if they find the girl they will see all that shit…just a thought…
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: April 29, 2008, 06:25:59 AM »

CAPS said that the initials SGCJ with the arrest are not for Steve Gregory Croes.  He said the initials are written last name first so it would be S,GCJ.  He said the name is Giovanni Solognier and I have been searching everywhere for a Giovanni Solognier.

say what?

since when?

Authorities probing the disappearance of missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway arrested the DJ of a popular party boat Friday morning and searched his home.

A prosecutor's spokeswoman, Mariaine Croes, in keeping with Aruban law, identified him only by his initials, S.G.C. She said he was born July 21, 1978.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/17/missing.teen/index.html

note: SGC not CSG or C,SG

Mariaine Croes, a spokeswoman for the public prosecutor’s office, said Aruban authorities were not prepared to disclose why the person was arrested or how they are allegedly connected to the disappearance of the American teenager on the Dutch Caribbean island nearly a year ago.

Croes would only say that the person who was arrested is 19 and has the initials “G.V.C.” Authorities in Aruba typically only release a suspect’s initials upon their arrest.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191903,00.html

note: GVC not VCG or VC,G

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, the two Surinamese brothers previously detained in the Natalee Holloway case, have been re-arrested on suspicion of premeditated rape and murder, Aruban government officials said Friday. A third person was also detained.

Prosecutor's office spokeswoman Mariaine Croes told FOX News that the third person was a man known as "Freddy" or "F.A.", said to be a friend of Joran van der Sloot, who has been held in the case since June 9.
(no link/sorry)

note: FA not AF or A,F

finn's free/possibly worthless advice to the codetalkers:
DO NOT DRINK THE KOOLAID

NOT DRINKING THE KOOLAID!   NOT DRINKING THE KOOLAID!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: April 29, 2008, 06:42:27 AM »

Speaking of Satish..I noticed he sure put up a fight on the DNA tests and the FBI
============
Name/Title: DNA sample Satish Kalpoe
Date: July 13 2005
Writer/ Initiator: Mr KPJ Jansen
File #: p-2005/03533
 Name/Title: Ruling of Complaint for taking swab samples
Date: 13 July 2005
Writer/Initiator: Aruban Court
 Name//Title: DNA Sample
Date:'! 8 July 2005
==============
Name/Title: Appeal by Satish Kalpoe regarding handover of criminal file to FBI
Date: 10 August 2005
Pages: 11

Name/Title: Order to destroy DNA Samples taken from suspects
Date: 2 August 2005
Writer/Initiator: Judge Smid's Office
Name/Title: Complaint By Satish Kalpoe to Aruban Court for handover of criminal file
documents to FBI for "Second Opinion"

Date: 3 August 2005
Responsive to Request 32
 Name/Title: Appeal of Satish Kalpoe relating to handover of criminal File
Documents to FBI

Writer/Initiator. Aruban Court/Judge Smid
 Name/Title: DNA samples
Date: 5 September 2005
Attachments: Statement of Katherine Madison Whatley (07119/2005)
 Name/Title: Notice of Court Hearing (Appeal by Satish Kalpoe demanding Immediate
release) (Complaint attached)
Date: 6 September 2005
File #: 1039/05
Writer/Initiator: Appeals Court of NA and Aruba (}lof)
 Name/Title; Appeal regarding order to give Blood/DNA samples
Date: 8 September 2005
Writer/Initiator: David Kock & Wix Lawfixm
 Name/Title: Notice for DNA order hearing
Date: 9 September 2005
Writer/Initiator: Mr. K.P.J Jansen
+ Name/Title: Ruling regarding release of suspects
File #: h-244/2005
Writer/lnitiator: Appeals Court of NA and Aruba
 Name/Title: Press release about release of suspect
Pages: 1
Writer/Initiator: Ministerio Publico
 Name/Title: DNA investigation
Date: 10 October 2005
Pages: 10
Writer/Initiator. T.D. Croes Fernandes Pedra
 Name/Title: Withdrawal of Satish Kalpoe's complaint about return of belongings
Date: 19 October 2005
Responsive to Request 32

Hi *******…this is what I have gleaned from this part of the documents and the information we have….

Ooman was holding back documents from Deepak’s case file. Therefore all the items for Deepak are not listed.

Not sure where this stands now the case against the Kalpoes is over, Ooman should have been paid and and the complete file released?

Joran’s DNA….something about a certain person cleaning out his desk, while a certain Prosecutor was in The Netherlands, and then a ruling by a certain Judge that the certain Prosecutor would have to resubmit the paperwork, which it appears that certain Prosecutor didn’t do!

Another thought…Satish fought the DNA because he knew his DNA wasn’t to be found, and DNA results could have led to XTC DNA and the 5th.!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: April 29, 2008, 06:51:25 AM »

this is interesting:

Friday, August 26, 2005
ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Two Surinamese brothers who had been detained and released in the Natalee Holloway case were arrested again Friday after "new facts and circumstances" emerged, adding yet another twist in the mysterious disappearance of a vacationing American teenager.

Satish and Deepak Kalpoe were arrested on suspicion of involvement, with unidentified "other people," in premeditated murder and rape, Aruba's prosecutor's office said in a statement.

To arrest them again, "there had to be new facts and circumstances. That is the case," the statement said. Authorities declined to disclose any other details of the new evidence.

The prosecutor's office also said the brothers were suspected of other offenses, but they did not provide details. No information was disclosed about a third man who authorities said was arrested Friday with the Kalpoes.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166995,00.html

which other suspects were "protected" like this?

Finngirl…posts around this time say that Jaime had been arrested and others say he was to be arrested the next day! Seems it didn’t happen!

These are my big questions with Freddy’s arrest…where are the statements from August….there is nothing listed in the Dr. Phil docs??? Plenty before and one afterwards!

And why was he released discreetly out the back door while the Kalpoes were paraded in front of the media?

The famous pic had been all over MSM, I think, by his release, so why ‘hide’ Freddy?
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #1173 on: April 29, 2008, 09:29:57 AM »

Sorry for not having read back, but I thought I wold throw this out here because I always found it unusual for Jossy Mansur to be involved in Paintball games but he is. Towards the bottom it mentions his name......

From BB’s link…

The X-Ball game format was the brainchild of Procaps (manufacturer of DraXxus and Diablo paints) president Richmond Italia.

More coincidence….Drax scores and the guys name (Fisi) Italia….and I do know that Drax was a poster

Anyone remember posts about Joran shooting his dogs with a paintball gun? Is it possible we have a paintball connection…if they find the girl they will see all that shit…just a thought…

OMG

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1174 on: April 29, 2008, 09:34:35 AM »

Don't really like kool aid, well unless it's cherry or grape and then it must be with an oatmeal cookie (that is how they served it to us in bible school in the summer when I was a kid).

BTW Freddy was never really hidden. He was always in that photo he was not on the news media's radar at the time and if you remember there were several faces blocked out of the early photos on the news when it first happened. We knew who it was all along, the news media is the group that kept him out of the photo for a time.  Freddy was no secret on the internet...monkeys were looking at him early in this case.  Same as Lorenzo...he was never on any media radar..but he was certainly on our.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: April 29, 2008, 09:37:34 AM »

From BB’s link…

OMG

Sorry Silverfox...I am not usually that blunt...I apologized everyone.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: April 29, 2008, 09:46:26 AM »

Edit…
Sorry Silverfox...I am not usually that blunt...I apologize everyone.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1177 on: April 29, 2008, 09:50:33 AM »

From BB’s link…

OMG

Sorry Silverfox...I am not usually that blunt...I apologized everyone.

I was just thinking about your post...given the limited timeline we need to see what fits the timeline and what doesn't.  There are only a few hours to work with here.  I am not discounting your theory at all, but I don't know if there is enough time to make this fit.  We know when they left CnC.  We have phone calls that place them in particular places at certain times and then witnesses that can do that as well in various places all over the island.  Then we have the one thing that cements a timeline in place and that being Paulus' denial for compensation based on his being seen at 4 AM in the morning near the McDonalds. In actuality we only have a window of around 3 to 4 hours to work with before Paulus is seen picking up Joran.  Just thinking here...not meaning to put a damper on your ideas.  Sorry.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1178 on: April 29, 2008, 10:07:45 AM »

Mum
No apologies necessary.  There have been theories concerning baseball bats and guns.  Your idea is not as bad as some I have seen. 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: April 29, 2008, 10:25:01 AM »

Thanks Lala's...note to self...preview ALL posts!

Quote Lala’s…

I was just thinking about your post...given the limited timeline we need to see what fits the timeline and what doesn't.  There are only a few hours to work with here.  I am not discounting your theory at all, but I don't know if there is enough time to make this fit.  We know when they left CnC.  We have phone calls that place them in particular places at certain times and then witnesses that can do that as well in various places all over the island.  Then we have the one thing that cements a timeline in place and that being Paulus' denial for compensation based on his being seen at 4 AM in the morning near the McDonalds. In actuality we only have a window of around 3 to 4 hours to work with before Paulus is seen picking up Joran.  Just thinking here...not meaning to put a damper on your ideas.  Sorry.

I am still leaning to the Racquet Club area, but do believe they were at the van der Sloot’s house. Possibly after they were seen by the gardener.

Just came across a great pic that Grande posted of the Racquet Club area and the houses. I wonder if Kermit dug anymore up on the abandoned Atlantis Apartments near there? There is nothing at the Registry on them, and they even have a Merian connection…the obligation to the Dutch Marines…and I found the Marines did exercises there in 1999.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.