March 28, 2024, 05:26:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794840 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1220 on: April 30, 2008, 08:59:46 AM »

sorry those images are so large, I can not re-size them from his bucket. I don't have access to the re-size feature.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: April 30, 2008, 09:09:31 AM »

sorry those images are so large, I can not re-size them from his bucket. I don't have access to the re-size feature.

Thanks Rob...Good Morning...I just found that photobucket the other day and only looked at a few things, so far. Is Chicago Outfit the same as the poster here at SM Chicago 510, or is that some-one else? TIA
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1222 on: April 30, 2008, 09:17:54 AM »

Thanks Rob...Good Morning...I just found that photobucket the other day and only looked at a few things, so far. Is Chicago Outfit the same as the poster here at SM Chicago 510, or is that some-one else? TIA

Morning Mum, I believe that is the same person, but he never confirmed that to me. Grande is also from that area but they are different people for sure. I asked Chicago_510 once if that was his bucket and he didn't say either way IIRC.. I think that's his bucket for whatever that's worth.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: April 30, 2008, 09:23:20 AM »

Morning Mum, I believe that is the same person, but he never confirmed that to me. Grande is also from that area but they are different people for sure. I asked Chicago_510 once if that was his bucket and he didn't say either way IIRC.. I think that's his bucket for whatever that's worth.

Thanks Rob...Going to have to pay it another visit...Luis...Aline...Melody...Oh My!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: April 30, 2008, 09:28:27 AM »

Chicago Outfit is Grande. Smile

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: April 30, 2008, 09:32:53 AM »

LOL...Thanks again vms   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: April 30, 2008, 09:33:12 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1227 on: April 30, 2008, 09:35:49 AM »

oh ok, thanks vms.. that solves one mystery. 

+++

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: April 30, 2008, 09:36:48 AM »

oh ok, thanks vms.. that solves one mystery. 

ROFL  Laughing

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1229 on: April 30, 2008, 09:45:05 AM »

Ladies, check this. I see the attorney representing Mansur was also an advocate for another attorney that was charged with laundering drug money - this happened in Feb 2008. What is it with the Florida connection and drug and money laundering??? - wait!!! don't answer that - we don't need an explanation. LOL

<snipped>
"I am assuming they have somebody giving information in a certain light that allows the government to charge a lawyer who was just doing his job," Miami criminal defense attorney Roy Kahn said. Others said they believed it improbable that Kuehne would sacrifice his reputation for a $200,000 side job.
<snipped>

from cached page
http://tinyurl.com/3oa4at

also this same attorney was involved in the re-count of the Florida ballot in the 2000 election and Al Gore was also an advocate for the same attorney.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1230 on: April 30, 2008, 09:48:25 AM »

Ladies, check this. I see the attorney representing Mansur was also an advocate for another attorney that was charged with laundering drug money - this happened in Feb 2008. What is it with the Florida connection and drug and money laundering??? - wait!!! don't answer that - we don't need an explanation. LOL

<snipped>
"I am assuming they have somebody giving information in a certain light that allows the government to charge a lawyer who was just doing his job," Miami criminal defense attorney Roy Kahn said. Others said they believed it improbable that Kuehne would sacrifice his reputation for a $200,000 side job.
<snipped>

from cached page
http://tinyurl.com/3oa4at

also this same attorney was involved in the re-count of the Florida ballot in the 2000 election and Al Gore was also an advocate for the same attorney.

<sinpped>
But the Miami attorney appeared Thursday before a federal magistrate charged with laundering $5.2 million in drug money that was transferred to celebrity lawyer Roy Black to defend Colombian cocaine kingpin Fabio Ochoa. "I am completely innocent of these charges," Kuehne told U.S. Magistrate Judge Stephen Brown. Kuehne wore a blue suit, his trademark bowtie and American flag lapel pin for his court appearance. The defense and prosecutors agreed to a $250,000 bond.
<snipped>

I wonder where Ochoa leads to? has to be Aruba - I bet it won't take long to connect some dots here.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: April 30, 2008, 09:54:14 AM »

Another LEM...born in Columbia, marriage licence from Florida in the photobucket ... DOB 1943...maybe my lost cousin? Having a heck of a time trying to copy...LOL
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1232 on: April 30, 2008, 09:59:45 AM »

just started looking and already found some stuff. Not all related to Aruba yet.

http://tinyurl.com/6p5k7h

Wachovia caught in money-laundering probe

Published: April 26, 2008 at 12:07 PM

CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 26 (UPI) -- U.S. investigators are looking into the role of Wachovia Corp. in an alleged money laundering scheme involving Mexican and Colombian drug money, officials said.

The Wall Street Journal reported Saturday the Charlotte, N.C., bank is just one of several U.S. banks under investigation.

The newspaper said Wachovia and the other banks severed ties with the Mexican foreign-exchange firms in December and January after inquiries began.

"Wachovia is committed to maintaining a strong anti-money-laundering program," said Wachovia spokeswoman Christy Phillips-Brown

Wachovia held deposits belonging to foreign-exchange houses and provided back-office services to the businesses known as casas de cambio.

Court papers show federal agents seized more than $11 million in 23 Wachovia accounts belonging to Casa de Cambio Puebla, a Mexican foreign exchange chain, alleging the money belonged to a drug cartel.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: April 30, 2008, 09:59:56 AM »

Rob...Where have I seen the name Barry Seal before...TIA

http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/pressrel/pr090701.html

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1234 on: April 30, 2008, 10:08:04 AM »

Mum that's the guy that was involved with the Mena airport and the CIA in the Columbian drug shipments. Park-o-meter, the nose of jets filled with drugs, and Seal was assassinated in 1986. The Fifth Column stole their money - billions of dollars. They stole the money of Nancy Reagan and a bunch of others that had secret Swiss bank accounts. They were the group that split off from the Government and formed their own renegade organization. They are unknown to all except the people that started the government counter-ops. If you remember, after they began stealing the money, the government began to get tuff on them and tried to track them down. I think they were afraid that they were going to blow the roof off of their little criminal empire. They were worried about more than the money being stolen.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: April 30, 2008, 10:12:08 AM »

Mum that's the guy that was involved with the Mena airport and the CIA in the Columbian drug shipments. Park-o-meter, the nose of jets filled with drugs, and Seal was assassinated in 1986. The Fifth Column stole their money - billions of dollars. They stole the money of Nancy Reagan and a bunch of others that had secret Swiss bank accounts. They were the group that split off from the Government and formed their own renegade organization. They are unknown to all except the people that started the government counter-ops. If you remember, after they began stealing the money, the government began to get tuff on them and tried to track them down. I think they were afraid that they were going to blow the roof off of their little criminal empire. They were worried about more than the money being stolen.

Thanks Rob...I think you may have posted recently about him and that is why the name stood out.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1236 on: April 30, 2008, 10:16:24 AM »

Thanks Rob...I think you may have posted recently about him and that is why the name stood out.

right Mum, after Nancy had her money stolen the Fifth Column blamed Oliver North (who was famous for the Swiss bank accounts) and that ruined their relationship. North had his money stolen also. The list of people involved in this scheme is unreal. So many powerful people from both parties.

Vince Foster was traveling to Switzerland with suitcases full of money. That money started out in Columbia and Seal was a facilitator. One of many.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1237 on: April 30, 2008, 10:20:12 AM »

what is the correct spelling for Beth's Dutch Attorney? Bram ???Moskvitz???

I found some other attorneys with the same name involved in some shenanigans.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1238 on: April 30, 2008, 10:27:47 AM »

I knew it wouldn't take long

Treasury Takes Action Against Major
Medellin-Based Trafficker and His
Financial Empire

Washington, DC-- The U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) today named Fabio Enrique Ochoa Vasco (a.k.a."Carlos Mario"), a major Medellin-based drug trafficker, as a principal individual on its list of Specially Designated Narcotics Traffickers (SDNTs).  At the same time, OFAC designated 45 companies and 64 individuals in Ochoa Vasco's extensive criminal and financial network, across Colombia, Belize, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, and Panama. 

"Fabio Enrique Ochoa Vasco is the head of one of the most powerful Medellin-based drug trafficking organizations today," said OFAC Director Adam J. Szubin.  "Our action today strikes at his massive financial empire with the aim of depriving him of the benefit of his criminal activities."

This action is part of an ongoing interagency effort to implement Executive Order 12978 (October 21, 1995), which applies economic sanctions against Colombia's drug cartels.  This effort includes the Departments of the Treasury, Justice, State and Homeland Security.  Today's designation action freezes any assets the designees may have subject to U.S. jurisdiction, and prohibits all financial and commercial transactions by any U.S. person with the designated companies and individuals.  This is OFAC's first designation of a significant narcotics trafficker operating out of Medellin, Colombia since the issuance of E.O. 12978 in October 1995.

Fabio Enrique Ochoa Vasco and twelve other individuals were charged with cocaine trafficking in a September 2004 U.S. federal indictment in the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division.  OFAC has worked closely over the past three years with Operation Panama Express on the investigation of Fabio Enrique Ochoa Vasco and his organization.  Operation Panama Express is an Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force (OCDETF) Strike Force investigation conducted by ICE, DEA, FBI, IRS, Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office with the U.S. Attorney's Office in Tampa, Middle District of Florida.  The investigation was also supported by the ICE Attaché - Bogotá, DEA Cartagena, Colombia Resident Office and DEA Belize Country Office.  The U.S. government is offering up to $5 million for information leading to the arrest of Fabio Enrique Ochoa Vasco.

"ICE is proud of our investigative partnership with other Panama Express member agencies and our contribution to this OFAC case." said Julie L. Myers, DHS Assistant Secretary for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.  "By freezing their assets, we will continue to shut down the ability of drug kingpins like Fabio Enrique Ochoa Vasco to conduct their illegal businesses."

Fabio Enrique Ochoa Vasco has been involved in narcotics trafficking activities from Colombia to the United States since at least 1981.  Ochoa Vasco participated in narcotics trafficking with key figures in Colombia's Medellin Cartel such as Luis Fernando Galeano Berrio, Gerardo "Kike" Moncada, Diego Fernando Murillo Bejarano (a.k.a. "Don Berna"), and kingpin Pablo Escobar Gaviria.

The network of 45 Ochoa Vasco businesses designated today includes Duratex S.A., a Colombian carpet/textile company located in Bogota, Colombia; Inversiones y Representaciones S.A. (IRSA), a real estate firm in Medellin, Colombia;  Florida Soccer Club S.A. in Itagui, Antioquia, Colombia; Hotel La Cascada S.A., a hotel in Girardot, Colombia; Yamaha Veranillo Distribuidores, a marina in Barranquilla, Colombia; and a network of real estate firms - Inversiones MPS S.A., Proyectos y Soluciones S.A., Proyectos y Soluciones Inmobiliaria Ltda., and Gerencia de Proyectos y Soluciones Ltda. - located in Bogota, Colombia.  OFAC also designated Duratex S.A. front companies located in Ecuador (Comercializadora Mor Gaviria S.A. and Comercializadora Mordur S.A.), Guatemala (Overseas Trading Company), and Mexico (MC Overseas Trading Company S.A. de C.V).  A clothing store, Lizzy Mundo Interior, in Guadalajara, Mexico was also named.

The OFAC action targeted seven key financial managers for Fabio Enrique Ochoa Vasco, including Jaime Dib Mor Saab, Jorge Ernesto Caicedo Rojas, Gustavo Alberto Pabon Alvarado, Silvio Yepes Velez, Jhon Jairo Castrillon Vasco, Fernando Maldonado Escobar, and Gabriel Andres Calvo Lombana, as well as three Mexican financial associates, Porfirio Miguel Cadenas Viramontes, Luis Pacheco Mejia, and Gloria Elisa Briseno Mar.  In addition, important criminal associates of Fabio Enrique Ochoa Vasco were named, including John Jairo Gallego Valencia, Miyer Alberto Garcia Buitrago, Victor Hugo Castro Garzon, Carlos Heneris Varela Serna and Ricardo Castro Garzon.

The assets of a total of 1,477 business and individuals in Aruba, Barbados, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Spain, Vanuatu, Venezuela, the Bahamas, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, and the United States have been designated pursuant to E.O. 12978.  The 570 SDNT businesses include agricultural, aviation, consulting, construction, distribution, financial, hotel, investment, manufacturing, maritime, mining, offshore, pharmaceutical, real estate, retail, service, sporting, telecommunication, and textile firms. The SDNT list now includes 22 kingpins from the Cali, Medellin, North Valle, and North Coast drug trafficking organizations in Colombia.

For a complete list of the individuals and entities designated today, please visit: http://www.treasury.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/actions/index.shtml.

++++++++++++++++++

I knew this had to be connected to the North Valle Cartel.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1239 on: April 30, 2008, 10:32:46 AM »

back to the Saudi Prince and the coke shipments.

http://tinyurl.com/4ewyhc

Saudi Prince Tied to Cocaine Smuggling

Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 6:28:41 pm PST

<snipped>

The defense points the finger at Juan Gabriel Usuga Norena, who was indicted with Medellin cartel kingpin Fabio Ochoa, as a storytelling liar.

As Lopez attorney Alan Soven told it, Usuga’s offer was simple. “I can get you the biggest fish in the world. How would you like a Saudi prince?” Soven said. “In their excitement to get the prince, they made a deal with the devil.”

Douglas Williams, Mangeri’s attorney, delayed his opening statement to the beginning of the defense case.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Kim Selmore said there is plenty of physical evidence, such as passport stamps, hotel receipts and photos from a desert encampment, from 1998 meetings in Saudi Arabia, Aruba and Venezuela to plot the cocaine delivery to a stash house in suburban Paris in 1999.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.