March 29, 2024, 07:53:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 795037 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: April 30, 2008, 10:35:29 AM »

what is the correct spelling for Beth's Dutch Attorney? Bram ???Moskvitz???

I found some other attorneys with the same name involved in some shenanigans.

Bram Moskovitz is his name Rob...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1241 on: April 30, 2008, 10:48:01 AM »

Here's a book that outlines it all - from 1994

+++++++++++

Author(s): Ehrenfeld, Rachel;
Title: Evil Money: The Inside Story of Money Laundering & Corruption in Government, Banks, & Business
ISBN: 1561713333     
Publisher: S.P.I./Shapolsky Books ; New York, NY
Pages: 300  © Year: 1994 
See Keywords
Money Laundering; Corruption; Government; Bank; Business; Organized Crime; Terrorism; Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionaries de Colombia; Hezbollah; Hizbollah; New Alliance Party; Palestine Liberation Organization
See Summary
A chilling and fascinating expose of how one trillion dollars in annual drug revenues is laundered through banks in the U.S. and abroad. Evil Money exposes readers to the reality of a worldwide underground economy which links drug cartels and terrorists to so-called legitimate governments and businesses. The result is a growing number of multibillionaire drug lords, corrupt political regimes, and crooked lawyers and bankers, with no solution in sight.
See Index

++++++++++++

this just says Aruba all over it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1242 on: April 30, 2008, 10:51:33 AM »

what is the correct spelling for Beth's Dutch Attorney? Bram ???Moskvitz???

I found some other attorneys with the same name involved in some shenanigans.

Bram Moskovitz is his name Rob...

thanks Mum, must not be the same spelling.

<snipped>
Kuehne's legal team is led by Miami attorney Jane Moscowitz of Moscowitz and Moscowitz and Washington attorney John Nields of the Howrey law firm.

The team has decided to make no comments outside court on the case.

The defense motion states anti-money laundering laws do not fit the case because Kuehne was not trying to conceal or hide anything from the court.

His team wants Cooke to order prosecutors to state how money transfers from Kuehne's trust account to Black were done "to conceal or disguise the source of funds, or indeed anything else."

The defense claims prosecutors have willfully ignored a 1984 law amended in 1988 to protect attorneys trying to sort bad money from good. "It is not that Congress thought it proper for a lawyer knowingly to receive proceeds of crime as payment for fees," the pleading said. "The problem is that there is often uncertainty whether fees are clean."

http://ca.biz.yahoo.com/law/080325/435fdddde8531f490b7f213e226fd545.html?.v=1

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: April 30, 2008, 10:55:23 AM »

Abraham Moszkowicz

http://www.moszkowicz.nl/paginas/p3-1-maatschap.htm

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1244 on: April 30, 2008, 11:15:25 AM »

Thanks...google didn't help!

Vms...what was the name of the Werleman guy, that I think was in Armin's band?  TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: April 30, 2008, 11:18:47 AM »

Vms...what was the name of the Werleman guy, that I think was in Armin's band?  TIA

Never mind...It was Derrick and I found a Juan in with Boss Racing and motorcycle racing...thought maybe there might be a race junkies type connection to Armin!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1246 on: April 30, 2008, 11:20:44 AM »

Just a note on the tickle site with Freddy in the white robes...if you enlarge the photos you can see a lady in the background.  I am thinking maybe he was participating in something with that church. FYI only.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: April 30, 2008, 11:22:15 AM »

Derrick, IIRC.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: April 30, 2008, 11:26:37 AM »

Just a note on the tickle site with Freddy in the white robes...if you enlarge the photos you can see a lady in the background.  I am thinking maybe he was participating in something with that church. FYI only.

LOL...I thought I did see desks one time...better take a closer look!

Then again, maybe it is the memory and not the eyes! Will have another look at it!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: April 30, 2008, 11:37:43 AM »

Derrick, IIRC.

Yes, Derrick or Dčdč or El Lobo.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: April 30, 2008, 11:50:00 AM »

Derrick, IIRC.

Yes, Derrick or Dčdč or El Lobo.

I found a Juan, with Boss Racing, just trying to see if there was maybe a race junkies connection there...Lorenzo and Max...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1251 on: April 30, 2008, 11:59:34 AM »

Yes, Lala's.  The garment is called an alb and worn by an altar server.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: April 30, 2008, 12:31:18 PM »

LOL...I thought I did see desks one time...better take a closer look!

Then again, maybe it is the memory and not the eyes! Will have another look at it!

Mumin Ohio,

or any others who think they may be having vision problems.

If you have a mouse that has a wheel in the middle.
Hold down the ctrl key and then tap the wheel. It should enlarge the type and make the reading much easier.

Just a swinging with the tribe
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: April 30, 2008, 01:13:55 PM »

Chicago Outfit is Grande. Smile

oh ok, thanks vms.. that solves one mystery. 

So, I guess that is lewd and lacivious conduct on a child?  Wonder whose?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: April 30, 2008, 07:25:05 PM »

I knew it wouldn't take long

Treasury Takes Action Against Major
Medellin-Based Trafficker and His
Financial Empire

Washington, DC-- The U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) today named Fabio Enrique Ochoa Vasco (a.k.a."Carlos Mario"), a major Medellin-based drug trafficker, as a principal individual on its list of Specially Designated Narcotics Traffickers (SDNTs).  At the same time, OFAC designated 45 companies and 64 individuals in Ochoa Vasco's extensive criminal and financial network, across Colombia, Belize, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, and Panama. 

"Fabio Enrique Ochoa Vasco is the head of one of the most powerful Medellin-based drug trafficking organizations today," said OFAC Director Adam J. Szubin.  "Our action today strikes at his massive financial empire with the aim of depriving him of the benefit of his criminal activities."

This action is part of an ongoing interagency effort to implement Executive Order 12978 (October 21, 1995), which applies economic sanctions against Colombia's drug cartels.  This effort includes the Departments of the Treasury, Justice, State and Homeland Security.  Today's designation action freezes any assets the designees may have subject to U.S. jurisdiction, and prohibits all financial and commercial transactions by any U.S. person with the designated companies and individuals.  This is OFAC's first designation of a significant narcotics trafficker operating out of Medellin, Colombia since the issuance of E.O. 12978 in October 1995.

Fabio Enrique Ochoa Vasco and twelve other individuals were charged with cocaine trafficking in a September 2004 U.S. federal indictment in the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division.  OFAC has worked closely over the past three years with Operation Panama Express on the investigation of Fabio Enrique Ochoa Vasco and his organization.  Operation Panama Express is an Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force (OCDETF) Strike Force investigation conducted by ICE, DEA, FBI, IRS, Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office with the U.S. Attorney's Office in Tampa, Middle District of Florida.  The investigation was also supported by the ICE Attaché - Bogotá, DEA Cartagena, Colombia Resident Office and DEA Belize Country Office.  The U.S. government is offering up to $5 million for information leading to the arrest of Fabio Enrique Ochoa Vasco.

"ICE is proud of our investigative partnership with other Panama Express member agencies and our contribution to this OFAC case." said Julie L. Myers, DHS Assistant Secretary for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.  "By freezing their assets, we will continue to shut down the ability of drug kingpins like Fabio Enrique Ochoa Vasco to conduct their illegal businesses."

Fabio Enrique Ochoa Vasco has been involved in narcotics trafficking activities from Colombia to the United States since at least 1981.  Ochoa Vasco participated in narcotics trafficking with key figures in Colombia's Medellin Cartel such as Luis Fernando Galeano Berrio, Gerardo "Kike" Moncada, Diego Fernando Murillo Bejarano (a.k.a. "Don Berna"), and kingpin Pablo Escobar Gaviria.

The network of 45 Ochoa Vasco businesses designated today includes Duratex S.A., a Colombian carpet/textile company located in Bogota, Colombia; Inversiones y Representaciones S.A. (IRSA), a real estate firm in Medellin, Colombia;  Florida Soccer Club S.A. in Itagui, Antioquia, Colombia; Hotel La Cascada S.A., a hotel in Girardot, Colombia; Yamaha Veranillo Distribuidores, a marina in Barranquilla, Colombia; and a network of real estate firms - Inversiones MPS S.A., Proyectos y Soluciones S.A., Proyectos y Soluciones Inmobiliaria Ltda., and Gerencia de Proyectos y Soluciones Ltda. - located in Bogota, Colombia.  OFAC also designated Duratex S.A. front companies located in Ecuador (Comercializadora Mor Gaviria S.A. and Comercializadora Mordur S.A.), Guatemala (Overseas Trading Company), and Mexico (MC Overseas Trading Company S.A. de C.V).  A clothing store, Lizzy Mundo Interior, in Guadalajara, Mexico was also named.

The OFAC action targeted seven key financial managers for Fabio Enrique Ochoa Vasco, including Jaime Dib Mor Saab, Jorge Ernesto Caicedo Rojas, Gustavo Alberto Pabon Alvarado, Silvio Yepes Velez, Jhon Jairo Castrillon Vasco, Fernando Maldonado Escobar, and Gabriel Andres Calvo Lombana, as well as three Mexican financial associates, Porfirio Miguel Cadenas Viramontes, Luis Pacheco Mejia, and Gloria Elisa Briseno Mar.  In addition, important criminal associates of Fabio Enrique Ochoa Vasco were named, including John Jairo Gallego Valencia, Miyer Alberto Garcia Buitrago, Victor Hugo Castro Garzon, Carlos Heneris Varela Serna and Ricardo Castro Garzon.

The assets of a total of 1,477 business and individuals in Aruba, Barbados, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Spain, Vanuatu, Venezuela, the Bahamas, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, and the United States have been designated pursuant to E.O. 12978.  The 570 SDNT businesses include agricultural, aviation, consulting, construction, distribution, financial, hotel, investment, manufacturing, maritime, mining, offshore, pharmaceutical, real estate, retail, service, sporting, telecommunication, and textile firms. The SDNT list now includes 22 kingpins from the Cali, Medellin, North Valle, and North Coast drug trafficking organizations in Colombia.

For a complete list of the individuals and entities designated today, please visit: http://www.treasury.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/actions/index.shtml.

++++++++++++++++++

I knew this had to be connected to the North Valle Cartel.

The Ochoa's must one of the biggest cocaine king's in that area..

ORANJESTAD - The judge has proof that justice obtained through afluisterapparatuur going in a car from main accused Rafa Mercado Domino Ochoa in the case, admitted. Effy Tromp and A.M. Brown, suspected of drug trafficking with the gang headed by Ochoa and Luis Mansur, received eight months or 24 months cell.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2641.msg356297#msg356297
======================

Mr. Jossie Mansur the owner of the Diario has been making a fuzz regarding the Holloway case in Aruba. All this to distract attention on some issues of his own family members. Yesterday in the morning hours one of his brothers, to mentioned Luis Mansur has been arrested by local and Dutch authorities regarding money laundry and drug trafficking. The local police force has been assisted by the Dutch Special Units (Korps Landelijke Diensten)and Special Drug Squads out of Curacao. The brohter of Jossie Mansur is now being detained in the police station in San Nicolas and his wife is being held in the police station in Sta Cruz. Jossie Mansur's brother was caught with over one million in cash at his house during the police raid. Two other arrested during this raid was believed to be the relatives of the Ochoa's. Ochoa's was the second largest drug smuggler out of Colombia in the 80's and 90's and are well known to be good friends of the Mansur's in Aruba specially Jossie and his brother Luis. Now everybody can understand the reasons why Jossie Mansur was spitting so much carbage on the local police force and the Aruban government in particular. See for yourself some of the facts regarding Jossie Mansurs relatives and close families:

"More and more the name Mansur turns up in money laundering cases. Alex and Eric Mansur were indicted in Puerto Rico in August 1994. (77) President Clinton specifically mentioned the Mansur's when he put Aruba on the list of Major Illicit Drug-transit Countries in December 1996. Although no member of the family was actually indicted in the La Costa case, the name Mansur is frequently is found in the files which were seized at Habibe's home on Aruba".

"The activities of Mansur and Lopesierra, however, go well beyond this. They are accused of illegally funding the presidential campaign of Colombian president Ernesto Samper in 1994. Not only did Samper allegedly receive 6 million dollars from the Cali Cartel – an accusation he vehemently denies and ascribes to political machinations – it is said he also pocketed US$ 500,000 in cash offered by "a group from Philip Morris and Interbank”." (79)

The Mansur Family seems to have all the right connections in its corner of the Caribbean. Some Mansur's still have Venezuelan nationality, and they have interests in Maracaibo and Caracas, as well as in Punto Fijo and Coro, where the originally Lebanese Mansur Family had settled before moving to Aruba. Punto Fijo is situated on the Paraguaná peninsula in the North at the Golfo de Venezuela, which separates it from La Guajira.
----------------------------
More on the Saudi Prince and cocaine distribution in Aruba

DISAPPEARING FROM ARUBA AND THE WORLDWIDE CULT OF DEATH *PIC*

Aruba: Carribean Crossroads For Illicit Saudi Trafficking

june 10th 2005 snip

Coincidentally, Natalee Holloway disappeared at the nexus of a Saudi-Venezuela-Miami-Colombia-Geneva-Spain illicit web for trafficking -- one which at least involves illegal drugs and expensive artworks.

Aruba is also an international crossroads, one used by and for a global trafficking ring involving at least one Saudi prince and at least one Geneva-based banker. Here are some of the well publicized characters:

* Saudi Prince Nayef Bin Sultan Bin Fawwaz al-Shaalan, former classmate ( University of Miami ) and lover of Doris Mangeri Salazar.

* Former Miami realtor Doris Mangeri Salazar -- while it exists, see her homepage and photo at

http://www.house-hunting.com/dorism/

* Colombian businessman Ivan Lopez Vanegas

* Spanish and Geneva financier, Jose Maria Clemente

On May 3, 2005, Mangeri and Lopez were found guilty of conspiring with Nayef and Colombian drug lords to smuggle more than two tons of cocaine to Europe, using the prince's diplomatic immunity and a private 727. They face ten years to life in prison, and fines up to $4 million. Sentencing is expected on or about July 15.

One can imagine that at about the time that Natalee Holloway disappered, that at least Doris Mangeri, who was long accustomed to living a rather lavish lifestyle in Coral Gables, was actively cooperating with federal investigators, to try give them as much info' on Nayef as possible -- in the hopes of minimizing her sentence.

Prince Nayef is believed to be in Saudi Arabia, where he would be protected by the Royals and the Saudis lack of an extradition treaty with the United States.

Banker Clemente, who offered million dollar pieces of artwork in the deal was indicted, but interestingly, the Spanish government denied a request for his extradition to the U.S.

Various news reports are available: here is an interesting excerpt from:

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/03/19/State/Drug_case_is_a_royal_.shtml :

>>>At an initial meeting at a rented villa in Marbella, Spain, in September 1998, the prince offered to launder drug money through a small Geneva private bank he co-owned with his twin brother, Usuga told the jury.

Mangeri sat in on the meeting and stood to make a commission on the deal, he added. The group flew to Geneva the next day and toured the Kanz Bank, which advertised itself as "the only Islamic private bank in Geneva."

Usuga was impressed. The bank's board of directors included a former general manager of the Swiss central bank.<<<

snip

>>>The group met again in Aruba to cement the deal, prosecutors say. The prince proposed picking up the cocaine in May during an upcoming trip to Venezuela where he had official business, Usuga said.<<<
[End excerpt]

ARUBA AND THE NETHERLANDS ANTILLES ARE UNDER DUTCH LAW

Aruba is just off the coast from Venezuela, where the cocaine was to be picked up. And the well-connected conspirators met in Aruba to seal the deal, indicating that they had resources and familiarity with Aruba and likely had access to “amenable” Aruban authorities willing to look the other way when “circumstances” so dictated.

Aruba was the central link to Venezuela (and Colombia via Venezuela), to Miami, to Spain, to Geneva, and to Saudi Arabia.

All are accessible and convenient to one with a private 727 jet ( esp. with its extra fuel tanks ), unlimited funding, and unlimited diplomatic immunity.

In these undercurrents we see: continuing DEA efforts in Colombia; overlapping with diplomacy and oil energy business in Venezuela; squeezing the corrupt Saudi royal family;

and the possibility of global enforcement against child slavery trafficking rings and associated political blackmail.

In one actual conspiracy, Aruba was central to many of the above events. As pressure is applied against the shadow webs we have the disappearance of another young, beautiful, child-adult. Perhaps US investigators uncovering dirt on Venezuela ( to pressure the Chavez govt's policies ) stumbled upon a treasure trove of corruption just off-shore Venzuela, criscrossing Aruba and linking high-powered players to long protected corruption.

A body may or may not be found on or near Aruba. Was Natalee abducted and immediately removed from the island on a private craft, leaving behind a long list of possible suspects after a night of carousing to neatly cover the trail?

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=72893
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 07:27:20 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: May 01, 2008, 01:29:48 AM »

Chicago Outfit is Grande. Smile

oh ok, thanks vms.. that solves one mystery. 

So, I guess that is lewd and lacivious conduct on a child?  Wonder whose?

Who gave Mary the poison wine of Bacchaus...close.

Also, the Deute dude (may dress as a woman or be one.)  Also is Dutch and also, besides whatever else, an artist, if that is the right one.  Had a pic with R. Polanski in Thailand.  One more with the last name of the name Lala's mom cannot spell.. last syllable is kom, is an or was an ice skater (world class) from Holland, as is the other
one, both have the look of either being a man who is wanting to be a woman (note the legs on the ice skater) and the pic of this dude with Polansk in Thialand.  Considence?
Who knows?  anyway the dudes in the pics with the tuxedos, the one with his face covered may be wearing lipstkc and there is lettering aroundthe collar when worked with. He may, in fact be a woman or likes the accessories of women.  Strange bunch.  He just happened to have his face covered by some kind of symbol.  It is the pic where I said the heavy dude must be the rock painter when he was younger.  Young picture of who most likely Ben Voc(king.)  Jack blue
The
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: May 01, 2008, 01:45:00 AM »

Been busy this week lala's mom.  Hope you and Mum, and the Shango folks are hanging in there.  That leaves me to wonder how these people are ever going to be prosecuted.
The officials here, there and everywhere know as much and, no doubt more than we all do, and they aren't moving on this.  What's the deal?  That name you cannot spell has a post from me on here.  The Deuto dude ( I am wondering if it is a dude) or a dude who cross-dresses is an artist, very fameous as well as other dudies he/she may may do officially, as does Vanderstratten.  In Thialand w/ Roman Polansk(i).  One Deute gal with moles like the
Cromvroits, is a world class skate racer.  Racing has been mentioned, but everyone is think-ing auto racing.  She has legs like a man.  Too huge for a woman, but may be.  Could be kin to the Deute woman/due everyone seems to be having a hard time finding.  They are Dutch or appear to be as they, at least are the white ones.  My computer gets spazzed out when I go to looking into those Deutek names.  Even when I write the whole name.  Wild.  They are protected and probably by the evil in the world.  These two I mentioned are the only ones with that name I have found.  Strange.   Jack b
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: May 01, 2008, 08:55:32 AM »

Vms…I was doing some checking on Armin’s band members and who may be their elders and I am not sure that Arnold Mohamed was in his band in 2005. I found him at another 2005 site.

Was plodding merrily away and started getting all sorts of security warnings!…Nothing on my virus scan...but I don't know if I want to go back there...LOL

Did find the Chamber Ernst Mohamed as the manager at the Allegro, but that is as far as I have got! So I don't know if he is related to Arnold. (This was where I ran into problems).

Of course I came up with another Florida connection, this is the Boss Racing guy...may be useless info...as I haven't tied him to Derrick...

Aruba   
International Raceway Park Aruba
1/4 Mile

Juan Werleman
Mailing Address:
Amerijet International Inc.
3401 A NW 72nd Ave.
Miami, FL 33122
juandwerleman@yahoo.com
 Track: 297-585-5716
Office: 305-593-5500
Fax: 297-584-0065

Florida 

Just a thought…maybe Freddy plays a Fender as well…
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: May 01, 2008, 10:49:14 AM »

I wonder if this is Derrick Werleman?  Pics at both links…

June 1st. 2007

http://www.micromacroconsultants.com/Engels/Who%20is%20MMC/Photos6.html

July 5th. 2005
Photo above from right to left (photo below from left to right) around the table:
the Commission Macro Model members: Andy Lee, Directeur Centraal Central Bureau of Statistics; Derrick Werleman, Finance Department; Giantcarlo Croes, Central Bank Aruba; Rogier Reijerse, Curalyse expert; Roslyn Vrolijk

http://www.micromacroconsultants.com/Engels/Who%20is%20MMC/Photos4.html

BBL....
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: May 01, 2008, 01:42:41 PM »

many teepees spared:
Police: Woman believed to be 'D.C. madam' kills herself
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D90CVQ3O2&show_article=1

elders of 'the game' not just of babylon..........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.