March 28, 2024, 02:55:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794808 times)
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: May 06, 2008, 08:41:50 PM »

Wow, I hate to see all the frustration in this thread,  Sad

I wonder if Caps would have a problem if a separate thread was created in which questions could be posted to him when issues need clarifying regarding something he has posted? I think he may be missing some of our questions. Understandable too, IMO, as so many are asked of him...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1461 on: May 06, 2008, 08:45:18 PM »

*******…as you said this is a discussion forum and I have reason to question things in Caps posts! Most times when I have done so I do not receive an answer or if I do it is the post of Caps I am referring to posted back to me. Sorry … to me that is not discussion.

I don't think it's just you as I have asked him questions also and been ignored..Sometimes I am ignored here anyway so I didn't think much of it..lol..Hopefully he will see your post and answer your questions. I apologize because I don't follow this thread as closely as many of you do,so I was just adding my thoughts on Mr.Caps Smile It could be just part of his personality or is just asked alot of questions I don't know.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1462 on: May 06, 2008, 08:46:46 PM »

VMS...I don't know about Anyone else but I think that is a very good idea..... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: May 06, 2008, 08:51:57 PM »

VMS...I don't know about Anyone else but I think that is a very good idea..... 

Thanks for weighing in, hotping. Maybe Caps will read and agree. Smile

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: May 06, 2008, 09:06:40 PM »

SS
No one is down on Caps...I know his real name and I know a lot about him.  It is just not getting us any where by running around looking for things that simply do not fit.  Anything...and I mean anything can be made to fit into the Shango riddles.  If you take it out of context there is no need to make it work...you can just say it's so and let it be.  Apparently some think this forum is for fun and laughs...but I am not into that...if Shango was legit then what Shango says will fit one way and only one way.  You can't have it mean a million things and then expect any one to give credibility. 

Caps has had many...many theories of what he thinks Shango means...keep in mind it is all just theories until proven correct.  The pond issue is not the same...if this is a legitimate place that needs searching...and I for one believe it could be important...then other things should tie into this also.  If Steve Croes is Hendrick Croes, Jr.  then that is a big statement and it should be easily proven by anyone living in Aruba...if it  is true. Throwing a million names out and changing the plot of the story every week is not very good for credibility so I continue to ask questions that tend to irritate everyone concerning what anyone has said. 

Caps knows that I am going to ask what about Joran?  Has anyone besides me realized that Shango is the "anyone but Joran" mystery writer?  I bet Caps has...we have talked.  He claims a doppleganger for almost everyone...then who are they and why in the heck is that the case?  If this is a kidnapping gone bad and the wrong person was taken..that is big, big, big news...nothing Caps has told us is small in content...nothing...it is all blockbuster stuff that if we could get a handle on it and prove any of it beyond a reasonable doubt would possibly blow Aruba right out of the water. 

Caps knows that I will not take anything as fact without proof..that is why I will continue to ask the questions...not choosing to answer them does not help anything.  Don't get me wrong Caps has answered many of my questions...sometimes I ask a question that I already know the answer for.  Someone besides me needs to look at the big picture and realize that if any of this is true...it's big....BIG!!

I am trying to objectively think back over the past few months and the posts that CAPS has made.  If I recall correctly, he started posting late last year and he was posting on the NAH thread.  At one point, around March, he started giving information that was shocking and it fit with the Shango riddles.  I think that Klaas asked him who he was and she suggested at that time for us to move over to the Shango thread.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: May 06, 2008, 09:28:06 PM »

I hit the wrong key and the post posted before I was finished.  This is supposed to be with the above post.  Sorry.

Anyway, at that point CAPS told us briefly that he felt that he knew what happened to Natalee.  He explained that he had contacted Beth and Dave.  He also asked to communicate directly with LaLa and Klaas.  In hindsight, I don't think that CAPS came on here with the intent of solving the Shango/Simian riddles.  I have been under the impression that he came here to help expose information about what had happened to Natalee.  I also was under the impression that some or parts of his information had been passed to him through his own personal contacts.

I actually wonder if we were the ones who pushed CAPS into solving the Shango/Simian riddles.  He had already submitted what he felt to be the truth to the significant people involved in the case.  I don't think that he knew the story of Natalee's disappearance according to Shango, but rather from his own investigation or information.  For several months, I felt that CAPS was taking our research and fitting it into the Shango riddle.  Many times he would say that it did or didn't fit.  He has given us lots of information about the belly of Aruba. I don't think that CAPS knows some of the information in the Shango/Simian codes.  He had already given his information to Beth, the FBI, and TES weeks before he was helping us figure out who Shango, Simian. and Merian are.

Once we came up with the name Armin Solognier and the pond at Manserat (sp), CAPS revealed that he had already given his information and he said that the Simian/Shango codes also led to the same place that he had reported.  Read the words under his Avatar.  At this point, he shared with us that he been in contact with TES while they were on the island and that they had scanned the pond right before the Venezuela problem and TES's departure.  He explained that the pond was being watched until the strike started.

I don't think that CAPS has ever had all of the answers to Shango or Simian.  He had his own information.  We asked him to help with the codes.  I don't think that he came here to break these codes.  I think that he has been trying to help us.  He might be a shill and I could be completely wrong about him.  I just don't think that we're being fair to him at this point.  Personally, I think he has inside information that he is sharing that has nothing to do with Shango.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: May 07, 2008, 12:20:35 AM »

I hit the wrong key and the post posted before I was finished.  This is supposed to be with the above post.  Sorry.

Anyway, at that point CAPS told us briefly that he felt that he knew what happened to Natalee.  He explained that he had contacted Beth and Dave.  He also asked to communicate directly with LaLa and Klaas.  In hindsight, I don't think that CAPS came on here with the intent of solving the Shango/Simian riddles.  I have been under the impression that he came here to help expose information about what had happened to Natalee.  I also was under the impression that some or parts of his information had been passed to him through his own personal contacts.

I actually wonder if we were the ones who pushed CAPS into solving the Shango/Simian riddles.  He had already submitted what he felt to be the truth to the significant people involved in the case.  I don't think that he knew the story of Natalee's disappearance according to Shango, but rather from his own investigation or information.  For several months, I felt that CAPS was taking our research and fitting it into the Shango riddle.  Many times he would say that it did or didn't fit.  He has given us lots of information about the belly of Aruba. I don't think that CAPS knows some of the information in the Shango/Simian codes.  He had already given his information to Beth, the FBI, and TES weeks before he was helping us figure out who Shango, Simian. and Merian are.

Once we came up with the name Armin Solognier and the pond at Manserat (sp), CAPS revealed that he had already given his information and he said that the Simian/Shango codes also led to the same place that he had reported.  Read the words under his Avatar.  At this point, he shared with us that he been in contact with TES while they were on the island and that they had scanned the pond right before the Venezuela problem and TES's departure.  He explained that the pond was being watched until the strike started.

I don't think that CAPS has ever had all of the answers to Shango or Simian.  He had his own information.  We asked him to help with the codes.  I don't think that he came here to break these codes.  I think that he has been trying to help us.  He might be a shill and I could be completely wrong about him.  I just don't think that we're being fair to him at this point.  Personally, I think he has inside information that he is sharing that has nothing to do with Shango.
SS...I agree... Caps is just like every other Monkey here He is trying to get Justice for Natalee...He has alot of resources and alot of theories just like alot of other Monkeys...Caps is a good guy and We need His help! 

In God We Trust!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: May 07, 2008, 05:06:50 AM »

SS
No one is down on Caps...I know his real name and I know a lot about him.  It is just not getting us any where by running around looking for things that simply do not fit.  Anything...and I mean anything can be made to fit into the Shango riddles.  If you take it out of context there is no need to make it work...you can just say it's so and let it be.  Apparently some think this forum is for fun and laughs...but I am not into that...if Shango was legit then what Shango says will fit one way and only one way.  You can't have it mean a million things and then expect any one to give credibility. 

Caps has had many...many theories of what he thinks Shango means...keep in mind it is all just theories until proven correct.  The pond issue is not the same...if this is a legitimate place that needs searching...and I for one believe it could be important...then other things should tie into this also.  If Steve Croes is Hendrick Croes, Jr.  then that is a big statement and it should be easily proven by anyone living in Aruba...if it  is true. Throwing a million names out and changing the plot of the story every week is not very good for credibility so I continue to ask questions that tend to irritate everyone concerning what anyone has said. 

Caps knows that I am going to ask what about Joran?  Has anyone besides me realized that Shango is the "anyone but Joran" mystery writer?  I bet Caps has...we have talked.  He claims a doppleganger for almost everyone...then who are they and why in the heck is that the case?  If this is a kidnapping gone bad and the wrong person was taken..that is big, big, big news...nothing Caps has told us is small in content...nothing...it is all blockbuster stuff that if we could get a handle on it and prove any of it beyond a reasonable doubt would possibly blow Aruba right out of the water. 

Caps knows that I will not take anything as fact without proof..that is why I will continue to ask the questions...not choosing to answer them does not help anything.  Don't get me wrong Caps has answered many of my questions...sometimes I ask a question that I already know the answer for.  Someone besides me needs to look at the big picture and realize that if any of this is true...it's big....BIG!!

I am trying to objectively think back over the past few months and the posts that CAPS has made.  If I recall correctly, he started posting late last year and he was posting on the NAH thread.  At one point, around March, he started giving information that was shocking and it fit with the Shango riddles.  I think that Klaas asked him who he was and she suggested at that time for us to move over to the Shango thread.

SS...Caps started posting in the NAH thread around mid-January. Klaas explained at the time that he had been posting on the front page previously. After 4 or 5 days Caps started posting in the Shango thread. This would have been way back in the first thread.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: May 07, 2008, 06:28:28 AM »

SS… You are right. I think Caps has information that has nothing to do with Shango as well. Caps does know the corruption and the ‘dark’ side of Aruba. He knows some of the players, probably a lot.

When Caps first started posting in the forum he knew very little about the case, or so it appears from his early posts. He asked us about the family, the friends, the private plane and the pimps. He asked about the suspects and about the people such as Julia and others that continually misinformed us. He needed our help and knowledge with these pieces of the puzzle. There is nothing wrong with that, I personally have spent a lot of time and posts sharing any information I had or could find.

A lot of time it seems to me that Caps has a piece that he feels fits into a Shango/Simian/Merian post, and just makes it fit. He has the player, the corrupt official, so that is the answer to that part of the riddle.

An example of this would be ‘the yellowhammer’. We started with a yellow hummer way back in the first thread, and most disagreed back then. When it was revisited recently and many posted that they thought it was the bird, Caps said OK, we’ll go with the bird, we’ll refine and correct any errors in his interpretations. The next day, Caps posts that he doesn’t think it is the bird. Our interpretation of ‘the yellowhammer’ doesn’t fit into Cap’s deciphering of the riddle.

I find this very frustrating. To me it is not that difficult.

Thanks everyone for the input on Bulo yesterday. Pita sorry for the confusion I may have caused on the Benz site. Somehow I confused myself…Vms…sounds like a good idea…maybe clear up some loose ends like Giovanni and Bulo…

I think I need to go and sit in the grandstand with Lala’s and the other grannies for a day or two and go back to my own research.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: May 07, 2008, 11:10:27 AM »

Wow, I hate to see all the frustration in this thread,  Sad

I wonder if Caps would have a problem if a separate thread was created in which questions could be posted to him when issues need clarifying regarding something he has posted? I think he may be missing some of our questions. Understandable too, IMO, as so many are asked of him...

Don't want to be cynical but I think you would have a thread of nothing but questions........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: May 07, 2008, 11:23:07 AM »

MumInOhio

When Caps first started posting in the forum he knew very little about the case, or so it appears from his early posts. He asked us about the family, the friends, the private plane and the pimps. He asked about the suspects and about the people such as Julia and others that continually misinformed us. He needed our help and knowledge with these pieces of the puzzle. There is nothing wrong with that, I personally have spent a lot of time and posts sharing any information I had or could find.

????????????? Strange isn't it?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: May 07, 2008, 11:28:04 AM »

Caps first post from January 18, 2008. I might add that the English is very good and easy to read.....

+++++++++

Klaas, I believe you have left out some important ones.

Pride:

Their excessive belief in their own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity. ( they have not been Recognised by the Holloway's)

Envy:
Their desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation. (Beth $16000.00 open bill in Aruba while they have to pay for them self. otherwise they would not bring it out)

Gluttony:
Their inordinate desire to consume and drink more than that which one requires. (Lets go To Aruba, Talk Some $hit and see if we can be Comp by the hotel for a short fame while drinking and eating.

Lust:
There is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body. (see how much Tattoo they have)

Anger
This is manifested in the individual who spurns love (lies of loving) and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath. They say they are anger that the Holloway's have build this case on a foundation of lies. by at the same time lets enjoy the the rest of the seven sins.

Greed:
this is their desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. (they said that they can read and work with the spirit, another BS) It is also called Avarice or Covetousness. ( They said that they not doing it for money, but I bet you that the seven sins tells you different)

Sloth:
is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work. (if they were so spiritual, they would have solve the case a long time ago) even the FBI do not believe in the

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: May 07, 2008, 12:29:20 PM »

I understand the frustration of some of you that have done so much work, and I enjoy and appreciate what you have done.  I also enjoy Cap's posts and ideas.  I think that those who have given so much time and energy looking up things for Caps should talk to him on another thread.  This back and forth really takes away from the positive work you have all done.  IMHO
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: May 07, 2008, 12:38:44 PM »

For those who do not want to believe Caps......continue with your
own research and beliefs.

For those who chose to believe.......do what you can to help.

No need to post unkind things about Caps or any other Monkey
until they are proven to be a troll.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: May 07, 2008, 01:44:16 PM »

For those who do not want to believe Caps......continue with your
own research and beliefs.

For those who chose to believe.......do what you can to help.

No need to post unkind things about Caps or any other Monkey
until they are proven to be a troll.

Well said, Magnolia.....my feelings exactly.  Everyone here is free to explore whatever theory and info they want.

CAPS has certainly contributed information regarding the inner workings and political climate in Aruba and helped widen my perspective.  I became interested in CAPS' contributions on the front page and was glad to see him/her join in the forum.  Things are always more fun and interesting when CAPS is around, IMO.

With regard to DH's identity, I have found it fascinating that so little information is available regarding this person.  With all the news gathered here over the past three years, and all the statements from the Prosecutor's office and the Justice Ministry, I find it more than curious that we are just finding out about this person.  This gives credence to the possibility that he is the "wizard behind the curtain", IMO.  I have been searching for information for weeks since CAPS brought up his name, and there is almost no information available on this "mystery man", let alone a photograph.  This, along with the fact that most press regarding court cases and decisions most often mention "the judge", but not by name, is very curious to me.  Even the information that is made available in Aruba, is nebulous at best, and definitely a system designed for non-transparency.  Perhaps no one has been able to determine whether or not Deutekom is a judge, I know I haven't.  However, from what I have observed, credentials relating to the field of practice are not a requirement in Aruba, so he may not even have a law degree. 

Helen
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: May 07, 2008, 02:22:00 PM »

Once again I will post these comments, read them carefully......I am not saying anything directly about the author, I leave it to you to understand the feelings.

+++++++

>>>SNIP
Envy:
Their desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation. (Beth $16000.00 open bill in Aruba while they have to pay for them self. otherwise they would not bring it out)

Gluttony:
Their inordinate desire to consume and drink more than that which one requires. (Lets go To Aruba, Talk Some $hit and see if we can be Comp by the hotel for a short fame while drinking and eating.

Lust:
There is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body. (see how much Tattoo they have)

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: May 07, 2008, 02:35:22 PM »

Once again I will post these comments, read them carefully......I am not saying anything directly about the author, I leave it to you to understand the feelings.

+++++++

>>>SNIP
Envy:

Gluttony:

Lust:

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1477 on: May 07, 2008, 05:34:17 PM »

+++++++

>>>SNIP
Envy:

Gluttony:

Lust:

BB, I don't think I understand your point.  I went back and found the thread you've quoted and found this:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16
« Reply #318 on: January 17, 2008, 11:22:13 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: CapsLockWizard on January 17, 2008, 11:18:50 PM

Pride:

Their excessive belief in their own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity. ( they have not been Recognised by the Holloway's)

Envy:

Gluttony:

Lust:

Anger
This is manifested in the individual who spurns love (lies of loving) and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath. They say they are anger that the Holloway's have build this case on a foundation of lies. by at the same time lets enjoy the the rest of the seven sins.

Greed:
this is their desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. (they said that they can read and work with the spirit, another BS) It is also called Avarice or Covetousness. ( They said that they not doing it for money, but I bet you that the seven sins tells you different)

Sloth:
is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work. (if they were so spiritual, they would have solve the case a long time ago) even the FBI do not believe in them.

CapsLock - welcome to the forum!

To clarify in case anyone is wondering, CapsLock is speaking of Kelly and Castillo.    

Report to moderator    Logged 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~did i do something wrong again zoo geeper?~
 PLEASE HELP GET JUSTICE 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1478 on: May 07, 2008, 06:18:40 PM »

Thanks 2NJSons_Mom, I had the same question: this is the post by Klaasend that Caps was responding to:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2527.260
« Reply #260 on: January 17, 2008, 08:39:42 PM » 

Why did they allow Kelly and Castillo to go on TV and tell their fictional story right now?

1.  Someone is affraid the ocean search will be successful in finding Natalee's body?
2.  Joran's wine throwing stunt was too much in the news?
3.  Beth was going to be on Oprah with over 20 million viewers?
4.  All of the above
5.  ??

Caps post about the seven sins, other than the comments he added can all be found at this website, and I'm sure many others.
http://deadlysins.com/sins/index.htm

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: May 07, 2008, 06:18:58 PM »

+++++++

>>>SNIP
Envy:

Gluttony:

Lust:

BB, I don't think I understand your point.  I went back and found the thread you've quoted and found this:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: January 17, 2008, 11:22:13 PM » 

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on January 17, 2008, 11:18:50 PM

Pride:

Envy:

Gluttony:

Lust:

Anger

Greed:

Sloth:
is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work. (if they were so spiritual, they would have solve the case a long time ago) even the FBI do not believe in them.

CapsLock - welcome to the forum!

To clarify in case anyone is wondering, CapsLock is speaking of Kelly and Castillo.    

Report to moderator    Logged 

~did i do something wrong again zoo geeper?~
 PLEASE HELP GET JUSTICE 

Thank You for posting this 2NJ...I have no idea what BB was getting at....but now it makes sense.....that is what Caps was saying

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.