March 28, 2024, 03:29:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794817 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1500 on: May 08, 2008, 08:55:52 AM »

Vms…I have suspected from very early on from Cap’s posts who Caps really is. I did not come to this conclusion from any mailing list from ‘our friend in Aruba’. Posts over the last 24 hours have confirmed my suspicions. Not everyone is whom they appear to be…I need to walk away!

I have enjoyed your posts vms, as well as many others in this thread. Thank you for all the hard work you have done in search of the truth and justice for Natalee.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: May 08, 2008, 09:09:56 AM »

Vms…I have suspected from very early on from Cap’s posts who Caps really is. I did not come to this conclusion from any mailing list from ‘our friend in Aruba’. Posts over the last 24 hours have confirmed my suspicions. Not everyone is whom they appear to be…I need to walk away!

I have enjoyed your posts vms, as well as many others in this thread. Thank you for all the hard work you have done in search of the truth and justice for Natalee.

Mum,

I do wish that you would reconsider your decision to walk away.  We really do need you.  If there is something that we should know, please help us by letting us know.  I have tried to make it clear that I am open to being wrong in my personal judgement of CAPS and his motives.  For now,  I have chosen to follow the information because it's really all that we have. 
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: May 08, 2008, 09:46:18 AM »

Mum,

I do wish that you would reconsider your decision to walk away.  We really do need you.  If there is something that we should know, please help us by letting us know.  I have tried to make it clear that I am open to being wrong in my personal judgement of CAPS and his motives.  For now,  I have chosen to follow the information because it's really all that we have. 

It's disappointing to see the tension that is appearing in this thread.  I appreciate the time and effort all monkeys contribute to the forum, as so much great work is done here.  I read everything here with Old Fart's saltshaker nearby, and try to reserve my personal feelings about other posters and their thoughts, as everyone has the right to contribute their ideas and theories.  The ones I don't agree with or don't ring a bell with me, I just skip over. 

I trust Klaas to manage the forum, and if anyone gets out of line, I'm sure that she or Red can handle it.  They have a pretty good idea who's who, and I don't think they need my help on that one!    One reason I'm here is because Klaas is veeeery sharp and fair to all, and knows more about this case than I ever will.  I appreciate the atmosphere and that Natalee and her family are always respected.

With that said, I understand that this is a long haul for everyone, and it's difficult to hang tough day after day.  We are all vested in the outcome because Natalee and her family have become our family.  Sometimes we get tired, and tensions run high, and I think we can understand each other during those times.  But the cage is big and there's room for all.   If any monkey business takes place, Klaas is certainly capable of kicking monkey ass.  Now, let's all get back to work monkeys.

Helen
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: May 08, 2008, 09:48:25 AM »

Ben Vocking whom now goes by the name of Ben King . In this particular case documents disappeared, forensic reports were over looked and witnesses were denied, these documents were in the favor of Alexander Mathew. Paul van der Sloot is a high ranking official in the judicial system and is close friends with Ben King, whom now works at the prosecution office. King was reportedly seen visiting Paul van der Sloot at his home when the Arubian police were performing a search of the van der Sloot residence. Mathew's entire case was tampered with. King said that his friend Paul van der Sloot helped him in the Mathew case. How many cases has and will Paul van der Sloot help cover up?
http://newsblaze.com/story/2005070108300200001.ew/topstory.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: May 08, 2008, 11:35:41 AM »

I am wonder what this is all about. VMS....you do say you know me and I do not know you. but if you know me then what does it to you to help solve the case. I want to solve it. do you?

Mum,

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: May 08, 2008, 11:45:40 AM »

Mum,

It's disappointing to see the tension that is appearing in this thread.  I appreciate the time and effort all monkeys contribute to the forum, as so much great work is done here.  I read everything here with Old Fart's saltshaker nearby, and try to reserve my personal feelings about other posters and their thoughts, as everyone has the right to contribute their ideas and theories.  The ones I don't agree with or don't ring a bell with me, I just skip over. 

I trust Klaas to manage the forum, and if anyone gets out of line, I'm sure that she or Red can handle it.  They have a pretty good idea who's who, and I don't think they need my help on that one!    One reason I'm here is because Klaas is veeeery sharp and fair to all, and knows more about this case than I ever will.  I appreciate the atmosphere and that Natalee and her family are always respected.

With that said, I understand that this is a long haul for everyone, and it's difficult to hang tough day after day.  We are all vested in the outcome because Natalee and her family have become our family.  Sometimes we get tired, and tensions run high, and I think we can understand each other during those times.  But the cage is big and there's room for all.   If any monkey business takes place, Klaas is certainly capable of kicking monkey ass.  Now, let's all get back to work monkeys.

Helen

VMS....

if you know me then you should know the 90-10 rule.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: May 08, 2008, 11:45:59 AM »

I am wonder what this is all about. VMS....you do say you know me and I do not know you. but if you know me then what does it to you to help solve the case. I want to solve it. do you?

Mum,

Go back and read again, Caps.

That was not my post.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: May 08, 2008, 11:48:45 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.840

SS ... it was revealed by caesu that CAPS' translation of the source he thought implied that there was a long time relationship between Patrick and the VDS' was incorrect.

Also ... CAPS' implication that Patrick live across the street from the Kalpoes' was a misunderstanding which was acknowledge by Klaas.  It was actually another Kalpoe family.

Janet

++++++++++++

http://patrickvandereem.nl/uncategorized/the-ongoing-boycot-aruba-saga/

Patrick van der Eem
Monday, April 14th, 2008
The ongoing boycot Aruba saga

April 19th, 2008 at 12:30 am
Jorik said:

Hi Patrick,

I just noticed Justice for Natlee claims you’ve known the van der Sloots for 7 years and lived near the Kalpoes….and you didn’t respond to that…is that true? I doubt it but since you didn’t comment on it at all…..a bit weird.

Greetings,
Jorik

PATRICK’S RESPONSE

Total nonsense. Probably coming from this Casto tape. Funny how they believe that stuff, coz he is known as one of their biggest enemies if they really would care for Natalee. I start to doubt more and more the other information these people spread around. As far as the Kalpoe brothers go, they must have been in their nappies when I left Aruba.

+++++++++++

PATRICK'S LONGTIME RELATIONSHIP WITH THE VDS'?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2793.msg375280#msg375280

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 19, 2008, 06:31:47 PM

Here is your proof that where Patric lived in holland, he was only 15 minutes drive from the Sloot famaly and they know each other since 2003 according to this article.

check it out, it is in Dutch.

http://www.tctubantia.nl/algemeen/binnenland/2579829/Almelose-zakenman-ontfutselt-bekentenis.ece

+++++++++++++++

Quote from: caesu on April 19, 2008, 06:51:59 PM

it doesn't say that in that article.

it says he lives in a bungalow in Lathum - Zevenaar, 15 minutes from Arnhem.

and in 2003 he started his hydraulic hoses company in Almelo

++++++++++++++++++

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #748 4/17 -
« Reply #283 on: April 19, 2008, 07:23:44 PM »

caesu ... thank you.

+++++++++++++

PATRICK WAS THE SATISH AND DEEPAK'S NEIGHBOUR?

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 10, 2008, 05:41:04 AM

Hi monkeys,

My research is going well,

Kalpoe                             Bodjhperkash S   5/2/1964                Distr. Wanica   Seroe Patrishi 14C
Kalpoe, geb. Debipersad   Santakoemarie   10/28/1968   Distr.Saramacca   Seroe Patrishi 14C

The Above names are the Father and Mother Kalpoe and their address is Seroe Patrishi 41C

Ospina                              Martha B                     11/20/1950   Barranquilla   Seroe Patrishi 14F
van der Eem                        Patrick P                 4/1/1973     Curacao                Seroe Patrishi 14F

Now in 2005 Patrick was register as living in Aruba. His Address is just 1 house down across the street from the Kalpoe's

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg372608#msg372608

+++++++++++++++

Quote from: Tamikosmom on April 19, 2008, 09:58:19 PM

I feel like I am in a twilight zone.

Could somebody please clarify.

Thank you.

Janet

1.  Kalpoes' Mother -  Nadira Ramirez
2.  Kalpoes; Stepfather - Ramirez  Luiz Antonio

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2793.msg375343;topicseen#msg375343

+++++++++++++++

VMS
« Reply #326 on: April 19, 2008, 10:33:19 PM »

Hi Janet,

I don't understand it either. The Debipersad Kalpoe name was thrown around back in the beginning of the case because it is listed in the phone book. I've never seen anything to verify a connection to Deepak and Satish though. Maybe Caps will explain how he made the connection ...

++++++++++++++

Klaasend
« Reply #325 on: April 19, 2008, 10:28:11 PM »

Janet - Hopefully Capslock will verify but I believe he may be wrong.  There must be another Kalpoe family (possibly related) that he's mixing up with the K2's mom and stepdad.

++++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: May 08, 2008, 11:52:35 AM »

Mum,

Helen

VMS....

THAT WAS NOT MY POST, CAPS.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: May 08, 2008, 11:58:02 AM »

Mum,

Helen

VMS....

FIrst of all Sorry,

This morning, the area from McDonald till lekker is being analyzed by those from Holand CSI. Also to the house of the witness is being analyzed.  They are also near the Brickel bay.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: May 08, 2008, 12:04:21 PM »

Mum,

Helen

VMS....

FIrst of all Sorry,

This morning, the area from McDonald till lekker is being analyzed by those from Holand CSI. Also to the house of the witness is being analyzed.  They are also near the Brickel bay.

No problem.

House of which witness? TIA

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: May 08, 2008, 12:06:19 PM »

<snipped>

If the Kalpoe father owns the VIP Club, then it appears Kawish Misier and the Kalpoes are related - with Baidjnath Misier being the Kalpoe father and uncle of Kawish Misier.  Is this correct CAPS?

Good Morning, Pita.

This is one of Cap's claims that I cannot make sense of. Dave was all over that place as were others who went to Aruba to investigate. How could none of them not know that the Kalpoe father owned the VIP?
Maybe it's just me. 

This is correct,

I do not have dave book, but this is a good question, if Dave was there he must have met the Kalpoes Famaly via the VIP club. But this Lodge/Club is also used by the member of the "Sol Naciente" masons

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: May 08, 2008, 12:27:35 PM »

SS ... it was revealed by caesu that CAPS' translation of the source he thought implied that there was a long time relationship between Patrick and the VDS' was incorrect.

Also ... CAPS' implication that Patrick live across the street from the Kalpoes' was a misunderstanding which was acknowledge by Klaas.  It was actually another Kalpoe family.

Janet

++++++++++++

Patrick van der Eem
Monday, April 14th, 2008

Jorik said:

Hi Patrick,

I just noticed Justice for Natlee claims you’ve known the van der Sloots for 7 years and lived near the Kalpoes….and you didn’t respond to that…is that true? I doubt it but since you didn’t comment on it at all…..a bit weird.

Greetings,
Jorik

PATRICK’S RESPONSE

Total nonsense. Probably coming from this Casto tape. Funny how they believe that stuff, coz he is known as one of their biggest enemies if they really would care for Natalee. I start to doubt more and more the other information these people spread around. As far as the Kalpoe brothers go, they must have been in their nappies when I left Aruba.

+++++++++++

Here is your proof that where Patric lived in holland, he was only 15 minutes drive from the Sloot famaly and they know each other since 2003 according to this article.

http://www.tctubantia.nl/algemeen/binnenland/2579829/Almelose-zakenman-ontfutselt-bekentenis.ece

+++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++

Tamikosmom

caesu ... thank you.

+++++++++++++

Hi monkeys,

Kalpoe                             Bodjhperkash S   5/2/1964                Distr. Wanica   Seroe Patrishi 14C
Kalpoe, geb. Debipersad   Santakoemarie   10/28/1968   Distr.Saramacca   Seroe Patrishi 14C

The Above names are the Father and Mother Kalpoe and their address is Seroe Patrishi 41C

Ospina                              Martha B                     11/20/1950   Barranquilla   Seroe Patrishi 14F
van der Eem                        Patrick P                 4/1/1973     Curacao                Seroe Patrishi 14F

Now in 2005 Patrick was register as living in Aruba. His Address is just 1 house down across the street from the Kalpoe's

+++++++++++++++

Thank you.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

VMS

Hi Janet,

I don't understand it either. The Debipersad Kalpoe name was thrown around back in the beginning of the case because it is listed in the phone book. I've never seen anything to verify a connection to Deepak and Satish though. Maybe Caps will explain how he made the connection ...

++++++++++++++

Klaasend

Janet - Hopefully Capslock will verify but I believe he may be wrong.  There must be another Kalpoe family (possibly related) that he's mixing up with the K2's mom and stepdad.

++++++++++

Janet,

Thanks, but I don't think that's the same article.  The one about the water sports company didn't have the famous picture of the three boys.  There's another article that CAPS sent us. It talks about the water sports activities.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: May 08, 2008, 12:29:50 PM »

CAPS,

Do you still have the newspaper article that you showed us about Patrick's brother woning the water sports company where Patrick and Joran met before the casino in Holland?  We need to see it again, please.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: May 08, 2008, 12:48:27 PM »

CAPS,

Do you still have the newspaper article that you showed us about Patrick's brother woning the water sports company where Patrick and Joran met before the casino in Holland?  We need to see it again, please.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: May 08, 2008, 12:59:46 PM »

[/quote]FIrst of all Sorry,

[/quote]

Thanks for the news, CAPS.  Can you tell us which witness? 

Helen

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: May 08, 2008, 01:16:46 PM »

Janet

++++++++++++

Patrick van der Eem
Monday, April 14th, 2008

Jorik said:

Hi Patrick,

Greetings,
Jorik

PATRICK’S RESPONSE

+++++++++++

+++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++

Tamikosmom

caesu ... thank you.

+++++++++++++

Hi monkeys,

+++++++++++++++

Thank you.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

VMS

Hi Janet,

++++++++++++++

Klaasend

++++++++++

Janet,

Thanks, but I don't think that's the same article.  The one about the water sports company didn't have the famous picture of the three boys.  There's another article that CAPS sent us. It talks about the water sports activities.

SS ... I was just pointing out that CAPS research/sources DID NOT reveal that Patrick van der Eem had a long term relationship with the VDS' and ... that Patrick lived in Deepak and Satish neighbourhood.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: May 08, 2008, 01:21:09 PM »

« Reply #281 on: April 19, 2008, 03:14:33 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: caesu on April 19, 2008, 03:09:08 PM

Thanks Caps!

ALMELO - The man who act on behalf of crime reporter Peter R. De Vries using a hidden camera Joran van der Sloot a "confession" has ontfutseld, is the origin of Antillean entrepreneur Patrick van der Eem.
See also:

* No arrest warrant Joran

This 34-year-old Joran knowledge of floats since July 2003 on a franchise basis case snakes and slangkoppelingen in Almelo (under the name Pirtek), but lives in a recreatiebungalow in the Gelderse Lathum, east of Velp.

Van der Eem was born on Curaçao. A brother of him lives on Aruba, where he has a Water SPorts business. His brother who taught Joran van der Sloot and Patrick together. Patrick has himself last autumn when Peter R. De Vries. According to De Vries, Van der Eem a total of five months' undercoveroperatie "against Joran van der Sloot cooperated. He has a monthly expenses of Euro 5000, a total of 25,000 euros.

If home in the Netherlands, Van der Eem a bungalow in the 700-hectare recreation Rhederlaag in Lathum (Zevenaar town). On a 25-acre peninsula in the Rhedermeer lies the bungalow and villapark Riverparc with 350 Recreational. It is 15 minutes from Arnhem, the official residence of Joran van der Sloot. Last Friday he was still partying all evening in Arnhem discovered in Manhattan nightclub. Since Saturday he is hiding. From various sides was reported Saturday that he would stay in Drachten, but it turned out later to a persoonsverwisseling to go.

Van der Eem Almelose opened the establishment on July 14, 2003. Employs eight people. The company is located at the Van der Hoopweg on the industrial Turfkade A. Here yesterday was nobody in sight. Pirtek was reached at an emergency phone. The centralist did not have information on the entrepreneur. However, it was the news about the friendship between Van der Eem and Van der Sloot early penetrated. About Van der Eem were no data available.

to properly translate the bold text:

"through his brother, Patrick got to know Joran".

"the company knew about Patricks friendship with Joran already".
meaning: it was no surprise when the journalist called and asked for information.
this was the morning before the Peter R. de Vries broadcast.
[/quote]

Thanks caesu.

Janet

« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 03:20:56 PM by ******* » 

Janet,

This is a discussion between you and caesu that refers to the article.  It does mention Patrick's bungalow in the Netherlands, but in the previous paragraph in mentions the water sports business that is owned by Patrick's brother on Aruba.  This is where Patrick and Joran are said to have had lessons together.  I was very careful with the words that I chose in my email to Patrick.  I did not accuse him of previously knowing Joran.  I told him that I was disappointed to learn that he had previously known Joran.  He hasn't denied previously knowing him.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: May 08, 2008, 01:30:01 PM »

CAPS,

Thanks, CAPS

This thread is getting exhausting.  Can you give us some more information about what is going on in the Manserat/Lekker area?  We didn't know anything about a witness.  If you have a cell phone can you please send a picture or something to verify what is happening?  I think it would make things a lot easier.  Can you comment about Dave's email?  Is anyone looking at the pond?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: May 08, 2008, 01:38:05 PM »

SS ... I was just pointing out that CAPS research/sources DID NOT reveal that Patrick van der Eem had a long term relationship with the VDS' and ... that Patrick lived in Deepak and Satish neighbourhood.

Janet

I don't think it was said that they had a long term relationship.  I think it was that they had known each other for seven years.
Patrick had claimed at the time of the video release that he had met Joran for the first time in a casino in Holland, at which time he greeted Joran using the name "Murderer".  If they had done water sports together at Patrick's brother's business, then Patrick wasn't being honest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.