March 18, 2024, 10:00:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794029 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: May 16, 2008, 04:13:58 PM »

Rob I have one question to ask which has always bothered me about Max's case, and I too have followed it for some time. Without in anyway accusing Yvonne, maybe you having spoken with her might know why she left Aruba as quickly as she did after Max went missing? This is something that only in speaking with her would it be likely to get a sense of, certainly nothing was ever mentioned in the news articles. Oh with the exception of Yvonne participating in an "insurance scam", and this I don't believe. Sorry for the OT in this thread, but this question has had me wondering for a long time now. TIA

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1741 on: May 16, 2008, 04:30:13 PM »

--------------------
Dutch Consulate http://www.cgmiami.org/homepage.asp
701 Brickell Ave
5th floor
Miami, FL 33131
1-877-DUTCHHELP (phone)
1-877-388-2443 (phone)
786-866-0497 (fax)

POLITICAL DEPARTMENT
Political Counselor: Jack Twiss Quarles van Ufford
Counselor: Peter Potman
Counselor: Dirk Dokter
Police/Justice Counselor: Richard Gerding
First Secretary: Patrick de Vries
First Secretary: Josephine Frantzen
Second Secretary: Wouter Vidlund
Secretariat:
Tel: (202) 274-2607 - Bettina Nolte
Fax: (202) 364-4213
E-mail: was-pa@minbuza.nl

http://www.netherlands-embassy.org/article.asp?articleref=AR00000108EN

ARUBA
Counselor:Jack Twiss Quarles van Ufford
Secretariat:
Tel: (202) 274-2601 - Ita Suripatty
Fax: (202) 237-8303
E-mail: was-plvcdp@minbuza.nl

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1742 on: May 16, 2008, 04:34:18 PM »

Rob I have one question to ask which has always bothered me about Max's case, and I too have followed it for some time. Without in anyway accusing Yvonne, maybe you having spoken with her might know why she left Aruba as quickly as she did after Max went missing? This is something that only in speaking with her would it be likely to get a sense of, certainly nothing was ever mentioned in the news articles. Oh with the exception of Yvonne participating in an "insurance scam", and this I don't believe. Sorry for the OT in this thread, but this question has had me wondering for a long time now. TIA

BB there is no problem asking me any question. If you are curious, please ask. That's the best policy and if I know I will tell you and if I don't I will say I don't know.

I did ask this question and as far as I can remember Yvonne said that she left because there was nothing that could be done to find Max and nothing was being done. She just wanted to leave. There was no investigation and the ALE was not preforming any police work in Max's case.

I don't second guess her and knowing what I do about Aruba now, I believe she made the right decision.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: May 16, 2008, 05:13:29 PM »

Rob TY. It is never possible to know what one would do. I have always tried to understand this part of Max's mystery.......a previous post of yours gave a point I had not known and that is they (those in Aruba) were threatening to arrest Yvonne over the waiver? Can you imagine? Knowing what we know..and what we have seen! A lawyer father who smuggles contraband into prison to his suspect son, the son who smokes pot while incarecerated.....and on and on.......can you imagine they would threaten Yvonne (having lost her son) about a waiver?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1744 on: May 16, 2008, 05:23:33 PM »

Rob TY. It is never possible to know what one would do. I have always tried to understand this part of Max's mystery.......a previous post of yours gave a point I had not known and that is they (those in Aruba) were threatening to arrest Yvonne over the waiver? Can you imagine? Knowing what we know..and what we have seen! A lawyer father who smuggles contraband into prison to his suspect son, the son who smokes pot while incarecerated.....and on and on.......can you imagine they would threaten Yvonne (having lost her son) about a waiver?

BB you're soooo right. I can't imagine what I would do. I guess initially you are numb and in shock and don't know what to do and listen to those in authority, and then you do what nature tells you. Part of the human psyche I guess...

I think they wanted Yvonne to go away. And I don't think she had the support system that Beth had with Jug and his family and with Dave and his family. I'm sure that gave Beth a lot of backing. Not to forget Beth's close relatives and people like Private Eye. Beth had a huge support network and she has indicated that was ~ to quote Beth ~ HUGE!!!

Yvonne is a very very nice lady and I like her alot... I think we would probably be friends even if this wasn't the catalyst. You just know when your personalities click.... sorry to say that this is what has brought us all together.

I know Yvonne wants DS Sr stung like Joran in the Van Der Eem vids.

she misses Max sooo much....

This is one part of God's plan that I just don't understand... and I try so hard.....:::shrugs shoulders:::.....

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1745 on: May 16, 2008, 05:25:27 PM »

has anyone considered that Jean Akers is Shango?

Shango posts from Florida and near the Dutch Consulate... an Attache such as Akers could have been on Aruba during the crime and in Florida to post.

An American Consul representative could have access to the Dutch Consulate and may not need to explain her whereabouts.

For some reason she got very paranoid when Frank contacted her.

I would be paranoid too if I were as close to the Sloots as she appeared to be. No doubt she knows more about the situation.  Being at the home of the Sloots upon release of goon child tells me she's in the know somewhere. How does that look when you have parents begging for help only to learn the person you asked for assistance is close friends of the one family that's kid was last seen with Natalee before she disappeared?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1746 on: May 16, 2008, 05:42:14 PM »

Shango posts from Florida and near the Dutch Consulate... an Attache such as Akers could have been on Aruba during the crime and in Florida to post.

An American Consul representative could have access to the Dutch Consulate and may not need to explain her whereabouts.

I would be paranoid too if I were as close to the Sloots as she appeared to be. No doubt she knows more about the situation.  Being at the home of the Sloots upon release of goon child tells me she's in the know somewhere. How does that look when you have parents begging for help only to learn the person you asked for assistance is close friends of the one family that's kid was last seen with Natalee before she disappeared?

doesn't she fit your profile - separate Joran from the crime?

I have found a Jean Akers as a former Ohio State alumni - but not in the field we need...

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1747 on: May 16, 2008, 05:45:48 PM »

another thought Lalas - who to say that Jean Akers represented herself as what she truly was to the Sloots?

For all we know - she is a consulate member - but is she really?

Kerm says the FBI knows. I think there is also the chance that she is not who she appears to be.

I *think* Kerm is in the position to know.

just throwing it out there ....

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1748 on: May 16, 2008, 05:57:09 PM »

Well, I don't know about your theory but I will admit it's been discussed before.  Only thing  does Akers associate with those that we know to have the same IP as Shango?  Was Shango more than one poster...absolutely...no doubt that the person or persons that formulated the Shango riddles may have had a bone to pick with authority or may have known things...I guess my question would be what purpose would she have in posing as Shango?  She would have to be involved in the underground part as well as the diplomatic side.  Shango knew Simian...does that fit with what we know? Shango conversed with many who also posted from FL. More of a younger generation than what I think Akers would have been...but on Aruba there seems to be little division in ages and status except where  standard of living is concerned.   I could never quite understand how the Sloots would be living in the house they did or the area when they obviously held some status within the Dutch community.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: May 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM »

U.S.-ARUBA RELATIONS

Principal U.S. Consulate Officials
Consul General--Robert E. Sorenson
Vice Consul--Jean Akers

http://tinyurl.com/5z42qh

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: May 16, 2008, 07:09:53 PM »

CuraçaoU.S. Expands Presencein Strategic Islands

By Jean Akers and Christopher DegnanCuraçaoU.S. Expands Presencein Strategic Islands
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/4tbztd

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: May 16, 2008, 07:26:45 PM »

It was nice of Jean to attend Jorans free of rape,drugging,murder and cover up complete party! She's a total dirt bag if she never explained to beth what the hell she was doing.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1752 on: May 16, 2008, 07:44:00 PM »

It was nice of Jean to attend Jorans free of rape,drugging,murder and cover up complete party! She's a total dirt bag if she never explained to beth what the hell she was doing.

******* -
has anyone seen SS around? You know how curious I get....all this O/T probably drove her away... who could blame her...LOL

+++

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: May 17, 2008, 11:28:54 AM »

I miss you, CAPS!  Stay well and come back when you can, OK?

Helen Back

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1754 on: May 17, 2008, 11:48:09 AM »

Helen Back

I looked the other day and again just now when I read your post....he's been checking in 

CapsLockWizard
Position:  Scared Monkey
Date Registered:  December 20, 2007, 10:38:24 PM
Last Active:  Today at 12:26:24 AM

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: May 17, 2008, 11:59:42 AM »

Helen Back

I looked the other day and again just now when I read your post....he's been checking in 

CapsLockWizard
Position:  Scared Monkey
Date Registered:  December 20, 2007, 10:38:24 PM
Last Active:  Today at 12:26:24 AM

Thanks, 2NJSons.   

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: May 17, 2008, 01:56:49 PM »

SS…please find all my posts where I have ‘attacked’ Caps and post them!

My suspicions are not an attack. When they are confirmed I will post.

Why is it OK for others to post as though they have information, and you beg for them to share. But my suspicions are out of line.

I consider your constant use of the word ‘attack’ very agressive and quite unnecessary! And please remember I was ‘attacked’ for asking questions in the first place!!!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: May 17, 2008, 02:18:14 PM »

Why is everyone trying to "find" Shango?  Shango can only be interpreted.  Shango is in another plane of this world.  His interpreted words are usually done by a Taino priest or a priest who is allowed to communicate with him through religious ceremony and what is heard is interpreted by the person and is delivered to messengers to get the word out, as the cowboys do not understand smoke signals.  Strange, as Shango speaks through lightening and thunder and I do not know anyone who just off-hand uses this language.  Florida known to have more lightening strikes, etc, than other states.  That to me is not really a coincidence.  Just because someone may wear a business suit, or a pair of baggy shorts, does not necessarily mean they have no connection with the messengers.  Somone who practices that religion would be under many layers to interpret the thunder and lightening voice of Shango.  There are different off brand forms of this Shango religion, but somewhere, there is one that may just get through, but as always there is a price to pay when messing with this other world.  Those beings there are not allowed to disturb humanity unless invited in and when a priest does this he is going against God Almighty.  Those things are best left alone, as they have no human social moores that they go by as to who is right and who is wrong, but are obligated to tell exactly what they are called upon to tell, in a language of old, in comparisons few understand in modern day.  The priest knows.  Just had to get this in.       Jackb
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1758 on: May 17, 2008, 02:52:49 PM »

But Shango owes me for keeping his vision alive!  I just hate it when gods never appreciate their peasant workers. LOL Rolling Eyes
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: May 17, 2008, 06:02:42 PM »

But Shango owes me for keeping his vision alive!   I just hate it when gods never appreciate their peasant workers. LOL Rolling Eyes

Truer words were never spoken.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.