March 18, 2024, 08:02:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794006 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: May 17, 2008, 06:04:30 PM »

SS…please find all my posts where I have ‘attacked’ Caps and post them!

My suspicions are not an attack. When they are confirmed I will post.

Why is it OK for others to post as though they have information, and you beg for them to share. But my suspicions are out of line.

I consider your constant use of the word ‘attack’ very agressive and quite unnecessary! And please remember I was ‘attacked’ for asking questions in the first place!!!

I am with ya Mum.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: May 17, 2008, 08:36:46 PM »

Actually Kermit, others have said this is not Sambo, I have always thought it was too. something is amiss.

BB
http://www.ikeepadiary.com/diary/2004/01_22_aruba_vacation/part_1/images/DSC05564.jpg
This guy showed up late night and we were told that he was a police captain. We were like "Oh shit, is he closing the place down?"
http://www.ikeepadiary.com/diary/2004/01_22_aruba_vacation/part_1/frame_index.html

I was making a point that Blonde posted SHE found the pic, when I corrected her, she then admitted she got it from another website.

SAMBO was Police Assistant Inspector

I didn't say I found the picture I said I had the picture for three years

I found it on NH.NET posted in Hopes Corner by Hope

Your post was clear to me, Blonde.

It was posted here in June '05 too. Who knows who found it first and who cares???   

Oh I was just a little surprised because I thought that was why Faith and Blonde shut TAkisomom out of their truth4natalee site because they thought some people were taking stuff and claiming it to be their's without any credit for it. Heh Heh, my mistake I guess.

ribbit

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: May 17, 2008, 08:39:04 PM »

Actually Kermit, others have said this is not Sambo, I have always thought it was too. something is amiss.

BB
http://www.ikeepadiary.com/diary/2004/01_22_aruba_vacation/part_1/images/DSC05564.jpg
This guy showed up late night and we were told that he was a police captain. We were like "Oh shit, is he closing the place down?"
http://www.ikeepadiary.com/diary/2004/01_22_aruba_vacation/part_1/frame_index.html

I was making a point that Blonde posted SHE found the pic, when I corrected her, she then admitted she got it from another website.

Yes thank-you Kermit. I know about the "diary" and what was said in it. I have posted it years ago. The confusion is that Rob said Yvonne Devries, Max's mother the one who's son went missing in aruba says the guy in the pic from the "diary" photo  is not Sambo, as Sambo took her statement when her son went missing. He was identified to me by a poster from Aruba at the time I posted the pic as Sambo and also said at the time " suprised to see him with his picture taken, he doesn't like to have it taken".

Unfortunately, and I say this will all due respect, I have yet to meet one Aruban we could totally trust and that's the truth.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: May 18, 2008, 01:02:48 AM »

But Shango owes me for keeping his vision alive!  I just hate it when gods never appreciate their peasant workers. LOL Rolling Eyes

Shango has no vision.  He is where he is.  He has no past nor a future.  He just is.  Those are things that should be left alone.  He has to tell the truth when the right "buttons" are pushed by the priest(s).  Simian was a person.  Those beings should not be messed with nor invited into human lives.  Priests take a chance when dealing with those dieties of their religion.  The priest had a reason to call upon the Shango diety, or he never would have.  It would be my guess that he was making an attempt to protect his people from the perpetrators and those who sought after those guilty.  Things in this world are not always as it seems to us mere mortals.  We are protected from this, as our minds could not comprehend nor our brains assimilate the existences of those not of this plane of existence.
There are those who never accepted God Almighty and worship those dieties and pay a price for this and a greater one later on.  It is best to follow the road map and last Will and Testament of Jesus Christ to avoid the pitfalls that are awaiting those who fail to do so.
It is good to know we do not have to live in a world dictated by priest who worships dieties who are destructive to humankind whenever help is needed.  That is a lesson of old.  This is a lesson of now and just is.  The great I AM is the difference that gives us any kind feelings towards our fellowman.  Many in Aruba have lost sight of this message and have cross cultural beliefs that are contrary to human kindness and decency of their fellow men, only to their own cliques if it is beneficial to them.  This is what we are all dealing with, as are those on that island who are being oppressed and supressed by those in power who have no believ system in place that would enable them to establish laws that are based on Truth and Justice.  Life is short at the longest and they will all eventually die.  After that; the judgement.  Many of them will believe a lie quicker than the truth, as that is where their souls are replenishing from...a well, poisoned with untruths and half-truths, and outright lies and mockery of all that is good and decent.  That may be why they hated Natalee.  They may have found out she never stood for the indecency in their lives.   Jack blue
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: May 18, 2008, 11:23:17 AM »

Deutekom…I apologize as I was under the assumption that what I had found on him way back in the second thread had been found by those with much better research skills than mine with very little effort. Pita did in fact post one of the links IIRC.

Will go back tomorrow and see what I found as something from one link yesterday has caught my attention. Will have to check yesterday’s posts as I thought I found a little more than was posted.

Again, I sincerely apologize as I was under the impression that only a photo was being looked for.
FaithMS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1765 on: May 18, 2008, 12:48:13 PM »

BB

It was posted here in June '05 too. Who knows who found it first and who cares???   

Oh I was just a little surprised because I thought that was why Faith and Blonde shut TAkisomom out of their truth4natalee site because they thought some people were taking stuff and claiming it to be their's without any credit for it. Heh Heh, my mistake I guess.

ribbit

Why is my name being brought into the conversation? Blonde's reply to you had nothing to do with me.

Klass, I would appreciate it if this post was removed. It's tacky and tasteless to say something such as Kermit has said.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: May 18, 2008, 12:53:29 PM »

BB

ribbit

Why is my name being brought into the conversation? Blonde's reply to you had nothing to do with me.

Klass, I would appreciate it if this post was removed. It's tacky and tasteless to say something such as Kermit has said.

To tell you the truth I think I was the first to post the i keep a diary. brian battjer,jr  here. That is what we are refering to ........the pic of Sambo (or non ambo as the case may be) .........but I never get credit for anything.....so nevermind.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: May 18, 2008, 09:02:19 PM »

It was nice of Jean to attend Jorans free of rape,drugging,murder and cover up complete party! She's a total dirt bag if she never explained to beth what the hell she was doing.

Wonder where Akers was May 20 - 30?  Was she at another party?  They are all douchebags.
    jackb
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1768 on: May 19, 2008, 01:36:06 AM »

Hi Caps...Good to see You here! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: May 19, 2008, 02:12:01 AM »

Hi hotping,

I have been very busy with a lot of research in the Natalee case...Well the pond is the correct pond. 100% sure.

Old appartment near Kalpoes Father home in Seroe Patrishi where Scareface lived, found that the apartment was used for deflowering lost souls. lot of old past info from 2000 till now.

Hooiberg 91 , Kalpoes so called house was put on the block and sold. 

Working on what the girl did a week before. The girl is another Girl not NH. again leading to mistaken ID.

will meet with new found ALE that owns a bar...have info for caps. he is married to a Colombian...

......BRB
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1770 on: May 19, 2008, 02:26:12 AM »

Hi hotping,

I have been very busy with a lot of research in the Natalee case...Well the pond is the correct pond. 100% sure.

Old appartment near Kalpoes Father home in Seroe Patrishi where Scareface lived, found that the apartment was used for deflowering lost souls. lot of old past info from 2000 till now.

Working on what the girl did a week before. The girl is another Girl not NH. again leading to mistaken ID.

will meet with new found ALE that owns a bar...have info for caps. he is married to a Colombian...

......BRB
Great Work Caps....Thanks!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1771 on: May 19, 2008, 02:55:19 AM »

Hi hotping,

......BRB

Cool...you are back.  Glad....jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: May 19, 2008, 06:51:54 AM »

Hi hotping,

......BRB

Actually that would make more sense if another girl was the original target and since they were POed, it seems at NH for rejections(s) took their anger out on her and then tried to pull a switcheroo.  I do wonder what the other girl did earlier in the week.  It seems she may have owed some money.  She left early?  Someone had to ride and they picked up NH for various and sundry reasons.  It would seem those responsible are being held hostage by those who had the hands on and vice versa.  This may go back to the parents of the intended victim.  Someone was switched and by the time it was all realized by those pulling the strings there was such a commotion on the island, the intended victim and parents were tipped off and they have a checkmate situation there.  It is a sad situation, especially since the actual victim never had a hint that someone was actually planning some sorid business.  It remains to be seen if they are going to go after the original victim.  That should be looked into as there is still a target waiting to be used.   Jackb
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: May 19, 2008, 07:42:33 AM »

Rob…I meant to respond earlier, but sometimes life gets in the way…

What I found way back in December on Ms Akers was that she graduated from a school something like University of Missouri. In that general area of the country. The article I found was from a speech she did at her Alma Mater. It was definitely her as it mentioned her working for the State Department as a Vice-Consul, and also that she did her Masters at the University of Amsterdam, not sure now if that was 2002 or 2003. Sorry, I don’t recall if there was a picture.

I searched for this again a couple of months back and didn’t find it. But it is on the web somewhere!

Beth really doesn’t elaborate on that day at the Sloot’s in her book and to me that is interesting.

Rob and Lala’s, very interesting posts on this. I am reminded that both Paulus and Joran refer to an FBI agent in the PV and there is also a reference by Joran to a Consul ‘agent’, something like Schmitt. Will go back and find it all when I have a chance this week.

As Kermit states, the FBI know! I am convinced that most of the clues to Shango’s identity, are here in the pages of SM. And the key! As far as I am concerned he/she is still a jerk for with-holding vital information so early in the case, if in fact the information he/she had was for real. If it was not for real then he/she is still a jerk!!!

Ribbitt…from the weekend…other thread…I am sure you still are!

Rob….would it be possible to start a thread with all the Florida info/maps you have? Probably a big job, and wouldn’t have to be done all at once. Things tend to get lost in the main thread. I am very interested in 701 Brickell. I know it has all been posted way back, but I am not remembering very much of it, and with all my newer research on the case some lights may turn on!  As well as sometimes I start on something and am unable to get back to it for weeks at a time...example Caruba...limited time and found more pressing things to check on!  Thanks in Advance!

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1774 on: May 19, 2008, 08:54:49 AM »

Hi hotping,

......BRB

Good to see you back here CAPS, and thanks for the update.

Helen
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1775 on: May 19, 2008, 09:24:43 AM »

Hi Mum

Here is the link to Grande's photo bucket. It's open to the public and most of the maps are in there. I did make some newer ones, but it's mostly info that has been discussed before.

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h254/chicagoutfit/

I did find one minor item. For Gabe Leo I used the address provided on the land deed and I get a different location than Grande did.

Notice here in the top portion of the image there is an airport. This makes more sense given Leo's back ground of working for UA. He may still work there while in school (not at all sure, just making the point). He might want to live near work. Most people do.

This is Grande's image.

I don't see the airport in this image. So, maybe I have it wrong or Grande does. Probably me.

Here is Grande's land / property deed and I used the West Island address and the two images do not look the same. When I put in the info it just brought up the street and not the address - strange. But that is West Island, so he lives in that area.

But then check this. This airport shows up in Grande's bucket.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1776 on: May 19, 2008, 09:36:27 AM »

Top image Grande's airport - airport not identified.

This is a new image I made. I'm just calling it Miramar airport to help keep the confusion to a minimum, but it is not identified.

Notice in the new image on the bottom there is a street called College Drive and one called South University Drive that runs through Route 817. Not sure if these are aviation schools or not. Some aviation school are located on airport property.

This also makes me wonder about the witness Menses who was interviewed 6-7-8 times by the ALE. Wonder if he ties in somewhere in the aviation area.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: May 19, 2008, 10:04:02 AM »

WOW!  Thanks Rob...great work with the pics. I know in Cleveland the School is at Lakefront Airport, so what you are saying make sense.

I found one Meneses, an Aviation photographer...have checked out a lot of his pics. IIRC he may have been from Costa Rico, but am a little fuzzy on that. Strange, when I googled him a couple of months back, I kept finding semi-erotic, mild adult websites, but when I followed the links there wasn't anything on him specifically!

More homework...and so little time...thanks again Rob!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: May 19, 2008, 10:05:08 AM »

http://www.aviationschoolsonline.com/flight-schools/featured/broward-cc/broward-cc-flt.htm

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: May 19, 2008, 10:15:39 AM »

Thank You very much Sharon...nice to see you as usual.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.