March 28, 2024, 05:11:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794701 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1920 on: May 31, 2008, 12:51:42 AM »

I was wondering the same thing Puzzler......Caps if You get a chance leave Us a message and let Us know You are alright.....TIA 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1921 on: May 31, 2008, 01:54:16 AM »

Hi Puzzler and Hotping!
I heard from Caps recently and he is very busy with research!  Hopefully he will have time to check in here soon!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1922 on: May 31, 2008, 09:21:41 AM »

MUM
Did I read somewhere you said Koen had an alibi...so tight!  Time for more 5th discussion...where are you Mum?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: May 31, 2008, 09:44:42 AM »

MUM
Did I read somewhere you said Koen had an alibi...so tight!  Time for more 5th discussion...where are you Mum?

Here for a little bit...Lala's

Visiting his friends in Florida...now where did that come from...back to thread 1!!!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: May 31, 2008, 09:52:46 AM »

Simian hints added to Blonde’s post from another thread, Thanks Blonde, hoping we can nail down who Armin was getting his info from.

Please feel free to add and edit…

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 04:52:21 PM »Blonde   

Simian hints
I am from Aruba
I have taken a tour of the facility
So have everybody in my gradutating class at Colegio Arubano who wanted to participate.

I am from a European family that migrated in the late 1700’s.

Has a friend who is a owner of a restaurant The comments I posted was from a restaurant owner friend of mine.
 I have been to C&C
Have taken girls there myself, but in cars

PS it is 149. Ivy cualified The Simian has an IQ of 149 as measured by Gringos
The Simian belongs to an Aruban society much like “Skull & Bones” -The origin of the Skull & Bones Society, once known as The Brotherhood of Death, in the U.S. begins at Yale when a group of men established an organization for the purpose of drug smuggling.
The Simian doesn’t make predictions. Only gives the group information ahead of time he only reports ahead of time. The clues were solely to avoid implicating sources
The man on the inside will call soon
Joran and The Kalpoes are at the Main Police Office right now
Fxxx the poetry. The Simian is a frenchman. Blue blood if you should know. Today anyone can be called a blue blood if he or she is of noble birth, a member of hight society, and so on.
Knows Shango, knows Shock me, knows Checkme
Th Simian’s umbilical is buried close to the heart of the island
The Simian has a handicap of 12
We smoke Nederweed. Genetically enigineered
I am American too. Just a South American
The real Simian would never write like that
"Crack a book sometime........"
That is the information in the circles and in the press in Aruba
Ik ben rustig hoor, maar sommige dingen moeten gewoon gezegd worden –languages?Understands the law
Double posts
Posted from Aruba
Posted under other nics

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: May 31, 2008, 09:57:08 AM »

My hints to Shango…Simian posts below may give us some insight as to Shango is? Again, please feel free to add and edit!

Posted from Florida
Posted under other nics
Disguised himself as a woman at times
Had a bone to pick

Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Shango cannot understand PAPIAMENTO, otheriwse he would have already taken notice that he has been pinged.
If you really know more, you should spent the 8 days in jail eating peanut butter on stale bread with some cold tea. Just like Steve Croes

Shango, whenever you think you can get on the inside of the real Aruban society give me a sign, you probably were picking up the trash.
You have been pinged. Bai drumi! Ta laat caba.
Posted Jun 28, 2:53 AM

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1926 on: May 31, 2008, 10:07:37 AM »

My hints to Shango…Simian posts below may give us some insight as to Shango is? Again, please feel free to add and edit!

Posted from Florida
Posted under other nics
Had a bone to pick

Shango cannot understand PAPIAMENTO, otheriwse he would have already taken notice that he has been pinged.
If you really know more, you should spent the 8 days in jail eating peanut butter on stale bread with some cold tea. Just like Steve Croes

Shango, whenever you think you can get on the inside of the real Aruban society give me a sign, you probably were picking up the trash.

I would think Gabe spoke Pap...surely he did...so that would make me think it is someone that might have spoken English and maybe Dutch? 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: May 31, 2008, 10:19:44 AM »

Posted from Florida
Posted under other nics
Had a bone to pick

I would think Gabe spoke Pap...surely he did...so that would make me think it is someone that might have spoken English and maybe Dutch? 

I agree...that one just hit me recently! Narrows the field! Unless 2 peeps were posting as Shango...At different times...from the same place...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1928 on: May 31, 2008, 10:43:19 AM »

Well, from my point of view with the possibilities...it would be someone that not close to the Aruban people or should I say not a local or Dutch?
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: May 31, 2008, 11:52:48 AM »

Hi Puzzler and Hotping!
I heard from Caps recently and he is very busy with research!  Hopefully he will have time to check in here soon!

Good to hear.  Thanks, TM.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: May 31, 2008, 12:26:34 PM »

Well, from my point of view with the possibilities...it would be someone that not close to the Aruban people or should I say not a local or Dutch?

Bone to pick? An American, close to an Aruban, maybe? Educated?

LOL...I just eliminated 3 of my possibilities if I go with that...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1931 on: May 31, 2008, 02:35:04 PM »

Bone to pick? An American, close to an Aruban, maybe? Educated?

LOL...I just eliminated 3 of my possibilities if I go with that...

LOL Me too.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: May 31, 2008, 05:35:29 PM »

Vms...do we have this already? TIA

http://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1721724/page/3?PHPSESSID=25138aa93dafe75720dd236ee22c61a7

Re: Greg Howe on cover of GP [Re: Editor Boy] 
Armin Solognier Armin Solognier

Loc: Aruba

Mike,

Guitar Player is doing a great job. I buy every issues since 1989 and I enjoy some more than the other, but I do enjoy all of them.

Your willingness to share the information on sales is indicative of what kind of magazine GP really is. One that cares about its readers and one that cares enough to keep the magazine going. Like it or not GP is an institution in the guitar playing community.

I have my own favorite players, like Bonamassa, John Mayer and Doyle Bramhall II, but I also like the classics such as Beck and Van Halen. At the same time I also like to hear about new players.

Keep up the work with the magazine, but also the "media-mix" you are building through the forums and GPTV.

Armin Solognier

Edited by Armin Solognier (08/07/07 09:27 AM)
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1933 on: May 31, 2008, 08:20:13 PM »

Vms...do we have this already? TIA

http://forums.musicplayer.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1721724/page/3?PHPSESSID=25138aa93dafe75720dd236ee22c61a7

Re: Greg Howe on cover of GP [Re: Editor Boy] 
Armin Solognier Armin Solognier

Loc: Aruba

Mike,

Guitar Player is doing a great job. I buy every issues since 1989 and I enjoy some more than the other, but I do enjoy all of them.

Your willingness to share the information on sales is indicative of what kind of magazine GP really is. One that cares about its readers and one that cares enough to keep the magazine going. Like it or not GP is an institution in the guitar playing community.

I have my own favorite players, like Bonamassa, John Mayer and Doyle Bramhall II, but I also like the classics such as Beck and Van Halen. At the same time I also like to hear about new players.

Keep up the work with the magazine, but also the "media-mix" you are building through the forums and GPTV.

Armin Solognier

Edited by Armin Solognier (08/07/07 09:27 AM)

He certainly has a master of the English language there...he's had tons of practice I suspect.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: June 01, 2008, 07:49:34 AM »

As I recall, Here is something that was discussed on RWV very early --back in 2005 when Shango made his/her debut -- :

Could Jossy be Dirty Hand?

Seeing as though, as other posters are now revealing nearly three years later, the Mansur family owns over half the island, is a member of the opposition party, and still has substantial interests in the free trade zone thing (where cigarettes are openly smuggled in and out of Aruba)...

Just a jolt of my memory banks from three years ago ...

Silverfox – I am not sure if Jossy is a friend, Dirty Hand or possibly even Shango? I have done a lot of research on Jossy and the Mansur family and their businesses, both in the US and overseas going back to 1993.

Jossy and his immediate family have direct ties to Doral and Miami, Florida. The Mansur family has ties to Florida and Maracaibo, Venezuela. (Remember Freddy Zedan – Maracaibo Venezuela).

Coincidence – when I was checking the Mansur’ businesses on the Chamber Registry a few weeks ago, it went down!

All I have right now is a lot more dots!!

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2005/10/harrytho_1023_n.php

That past was controlled by the Arubanese Volks Partij (AVP) within which Jossy Mansur, editor of the Dairio newspaper and spokesperson for the Venezuelan-origin Mansur family, is the godfather. Many members of the Mansur family (Lebanese ancestry) maintain their Venezuelan passports. Conveniently, the Mansurs maintain economic activities in Puento Fijo, Coro, Caracas and Maracaibo Venezuela. These economic activities, despite their monopoly on many tradable commodities, center on the more clandestine forms of money laundering and drug trafficking. Exchanges between Aruba and Venezuela occur routinely with the use of fastboats, owned by the Mansur family.

The Simian:

"We are worried when people say that they won’t come, because wherever I am I always invite people to my island. It is the best advertisement.

I do have to let all of you know that bookings are up (YTD) and it is actually low-season at the moment. Which is what explains the students getting their vacation packages at US$ 1500."

Simian Says: June 28th, 2005 at 1:52 am
The Simian says that The Simian only reports developments ahead of time. The Simian thinks was is going on is shameless. Playing with feelings.
The Simian’s umbilical is buried close to the heart of the island. NOBODY EVER try to put us down. The Simian hates what he has been reading.
All things must pass.

MONEY! FINANCE! BANKS!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: June 01, 2008, 07:53:57 AM »

Posts from Kermit, Anna and Nut….

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2463.msg320300#msg320300

« Reply #783 on: December 21, 2007, 06:40:23 PM » Kermit
Digicel next door to CMB bank - SEE THE CMB BANK TO THE RIGHT
Charles Croes owns Digicel and Hugo Boss

Lincoln Gomez is on his board of directors (he was seen on Greta in the beginning doing interviews)

Aruba Financial Center Association ("AFCA") - Lincoln D. Gomez, treasurer

Bill Carson, CMB Carribean Mercantile Bank

(all the way to Bill's house - LALAMOM - maybe Shango or Simian who posted that info meant the bank)

CHARLES CROES
Author: charles (---.setardsl.aw)
Date: 03-05-05 22:02

Open letter to the Aruba Tourism Authority

CC Rory Arends - with hopes that you will pass this on to the correct person.

This does not apply to all that visit or that want to know what is going on. Nor does it apply to those that genuinly love Aruba and want to share.

Not to long ago, it was a pleasure, now it is questionable at best.
http://tinyurl.com/qefda

I strongly urge those that belong to the ATA who have the trigger pulling power to make decisions, to do so and to do so to the benefit of the BB , To the ATA and (most importantly) to Aruba.

Registration is needed and some sort of monitoring system is a must. Give this some serious thought since the image of our island is involved.

Charles Croes

INTRICATE WEAVING IN ARUBA OFFICIALS:

* Johan Sjiem Fat and Lincoln Gomez are on the board of directors of
   Aruba Financial Center Association.

* Gomez is in charge of litigation, corporate Finance and Telcom for AFCA
http://www.afca-aruba.com/news/new_fiscal_framework.html

* Lincoln Gomez is on the board of directors for Charles Croes cell phone company.

* The Minister of Finance & Economic Affairs is Nilo Swaen

* Antonio Carlos is part of the Sjiem Fat law firm and Joran's attorney

* Board of Supervisory Directors for the Centrale Bank van Aruba is:
Mr. A.J. Swaen (Chairman and Government Supervisory Director)
http://www.cbaruba.org/cba/getPage.do?page=ABOUT_US_ORG_CHART

* Andin C.G. Bikker, President of the Aruba Financial Center Association. Partner @ Gomez & Bikker Law Offices, in charge of Litigation, Corporate Finance & Telecom.
http://www.afca-aruba.com/news/new_fiscal_framework.html

Ari Swaen is Paulus's lawyer
ADVOCATENKANTOOR MR A.J. SWAEN N.V.
Venezuelastraat 17
ORANJESTAD
Tel: (297) 5825844
Fax: (297) 5822013

Minister of Finance & Economic Affairs is

Nilo Swaen
Tel: (297) 582-3237
Fax:(297) 582-7116
http://www.atiaruba.org/text/business/information/information.htm

He is the Minister of Finance & Economic Affairs   Nilo SWAEN
http://www.exxun.com/Aruba/j_cf.html

Nilo Swaen is a member of OCTA(Overseas Countries and Territories ASsociation)

Aruba’s relationship with Curaçao, the Netherlands and the USA

Johan Paul Sjiem Fat, Sjiem Fat & Sjiem Fat, Aruba
Exploring the relationships which exist between Aruba and Curaçao, the Netherlands and the USA, Johan Paul Sjiem Fat considers the impact of these three countries on the tax regime operating in Aruba.
http://www.offshoreinvestment.com/magazine/issue?id=87

Lincoln Gomez is the President of the Board of Directors for Aruba Financial Center Association along with the law firm that represents JORAN

Lincoln Gomez went to St. Leo – same college Joran was supposed to attend.

Lincoln Gomez
Mr. Gomez is a graduate of Saint Leo College, FL (Bachelor of Science in Biology/Chemistry) and University of Aruba (LL.M.). Along with Andin Bikker he co-founded Gomez & Bikker law offices and New Millenium Telecom Services N.V. in Aruba.
Lincoln D Gomez is a graduate of Saint Leo College, Saint Leo, Florida, U.S.A. (B.Sc. Biology/Chemistry) and Universiteit van Aruba as juris doctor in Aruba law with a concentration in corporate law.

Mr. Gomez has acted as an aid to the Minister of Public Works[/u in Aruba in charge with the development of infrastructure and urban planning. He has also acted as assistant general-counsel for the Ministry of Justice and the Permanent Secretary to the Council of Ministers of Aruba.

He left that office to join private practice of aw, by associating himself with the law offices of Zielinski, Gonzalez and Gibbs, who at that time was outside counsel to the Ministry of Justice. He is admitted to the bar in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. In February 2002 he founded the law offices of Gomez & Bikker, with Andin C.G. Bikker. With principal offices in Aruba, Gomez & Bikker's offers a complete range of legal services including litigation and alternative dispute resolution in the areas of: international trade, corporate business, hospitality, real estate, maritime, aviation, tax, intellectual property and telecommunications law.

He is a member and officer in a number of professional organizations, which include: TerraLex, Inter-American Bar Association, Aruba Bar Association, Aruba Financial Center Association and a past member of the board of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Aruba. Lincoln has authored a number of publications on Aruba civil, corporate, fiscal and labor laws and has lectured business law at the Brown University in Aruba.

Mr. Gomez is (was) a director and shareholder of numerous companies including: ZGB Trust Services Aruba N.V., Golden Rainmaker Telecom Services N.V., Aruba E-Trade Center N.V., Conexxions Airlines N.V. and Tony Roma’s Partners (Aruba).[/b]

For more information on Digicel and its other operations across the Caribbean visit www.digicelgroup.com.
Digicel Aruba
Address: Marisol Building, L.G. Smith Boulevard 60, Oranjestad
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 662
Phone: (297) 522-2200
Fax: (297) 522-2223

Jill Wallis
Cohn & Wolfe
Digicel
+1 (212) 798-9837 (New York)

CEO of Digicel Group is Colm Delves

++++++++++++++++

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2453.msg319241#msg319241

« Reply #864 on: December 20, 2007, 10:10:35 AM »
Nut
But they have different initials....??
Minister of Finance & Economic Affairs--Nilo J.J. Swaen
http://www.kabga.aw/en/index.php?page=nieuws

Paulus's lawyer= A. J. Swaen
http://arubayp.com/classpage/1/2/3/4/mcid-168/yellowsearch.html

Anna
You are correct.  They are brothers, needed more coffee, sorry.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: June 01, 2008, 08:26:53 AM »

Kermit…Help please!  Which Solognier is this? Please?

http://www.octassociation.org/forum_2007/allocutions-
Mr Nilo Swaen 
Minister of Finance & Economic Affairs
297- 5880269
297-5880347
viveca.solognier@aruba.gov.aw

From a letter by Carlos Severino Tromp

This has only been possible with the very corrupt cartel of Prime Minister Nelson Orlando Oduber, Hyacintho Rudolfo Croes (alias Rudygate), Marisol Lopez-Tromp (queen of corruption), Nilo Swaen who is manipulating figures on the ministry of finance, Ramon (the sex maniac) Lee, Eddie Briezen Namdar, Booshi (Mr false diploma) Wever and cronies.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: June 01, 2008, 09:06:11 AM »

Armin Solognier and Cedric (Ricky) Kock “Leon di Oro” for 2007   
Thursday, 17 January 2008 

PALM BEACH – Last Friday the Noord Branch of the Caribbean Mercantile Bank held the traditional event to start the New Year with the “Fresh Start.” The event commemorates 2 employees with the “Leon di Oro” (the Golden Lion) for their outstanding work in the previous year.
The Noord Branch was filled with 262 employees to whom the achievements and the results of 2007 were presented confirming that the year was a record year surpassing all the records of the previous years 
 Also presented during the event were the vision and focus of the bank for this current year and beyond.
The management of the Caribbean Mercantile Bank, Bill Carson, Roberto Dijkhoff and Javier Wolter mentioned how proud they were of the results and their staff especially focussing on the consistency, efficiency and effectiveness of all the employees.
The growth of the bank was once again formidable in 2007 confirming their position as the leading bank in the Aruban community.
This year two ‘Lions’ were nominated for the highest recognition in the bank; Armin Solognier for his involvement in charitable work and his production of marketing campaigns for the bank and Cedric (Ricky) Kock who is in charge of the coordination of the ATM machines breaking records for ‘reliability & performance.’
Ricky is also actively involved with music promoting the folkloric and cultural aspects of Aruba with his group “Ola Tropical” as well as with his New Years Dande Band.
The party at the Noord Branch was pleasantly surprised when Franklin Granadillo, the composer of the latest CMB Jingle “Biba Mihor” (live better), when he gave a life performance of the jingle on his trumpet.
The management of the CMB congratulates the winners Armin and Ricky with their recognition of the 2007 “Leon di Oro.”

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=65&Itemid=1

LIONS!!!!!!....Gold Bricks?

And I think I found Melody's Dad!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1938 on: June 01, 2008, 09:58:56 AM »

Mum
Glad you posted this stuff.  I have a hard time keeping it together in my emails. LOL  You know my fave part is the Simian verse that relates to the banks...that is a good catch there and makes a lot of sense.  The island's lifeline is money as it is with any place.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: June 01, 2008, 09:59:00 AM »

Sorry to bother everyone...but does anyone remember on Armin's myspace site where he has a friend that spells his last name as Croeze?  He is also there playing with a band and on his site somewhere...he calls Armin  "cuz".  That would fit into the obit I saw posted earlier.  I can't find the link to that myspace right now...sorry.

Lala’s…I have to go…I think these dots all connect…be back in the morning!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.740

« Reply #754 on: April 23, 2008, 11:19:56
Translate:

URATACA CENTER

In the name of its Manager Duque Croeze and his family,
would like to send our sincere condelence to the Famaly and friends of

Sr. ARMINDO Solognier

That Armindo rest in peace and a lot of strengt to Rina, Armin, Indira and Nizana.

Also we like to anounce that Urataka Center is closed on Tuesday, October 9, 2007

http://www.cmbnv.com/management.php

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Solognier-Croeze

Caribbean Mercantile Bank N.V.
Assistant Managing Director, C. Solognier-Croeze Assistant Managing Director. A.R. Laclé Assistant to the Managing Director, F.A. Quant ...www.cmbnv.com/management.php - 12k - Cached - Similar pages
[PDF]
CMB Annual Report 2003
File Format: PDF/Adobe AcrobatC. Solognier-Croeze. Assistant to the Managing Director. A.R. Laclé. Assistant to the Managing Director. C M B. I S. F I R S T. F O R. C O M M U N I T Y ...www.cmbnv.com/pics/arg/2003/CMBAnnRep2003.pdf - Similar pagesMore results from www.cmbnv.com »
[PDF]
19-05-2007 Body 2b.indd
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTMLMay 19, 2007 ... Armindo & Rina Solognier-Croeze. Arminda & Alwin Nectar-Solognier. Muller & Yolanda Solognier-Rojas. Filomena Solognier ...solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=82 - Similar pages
[XLS]
Sheet1
File Format: Microsoft Excel - View as HTML764, SOLOGNIER-CROEZE, CATALINA. 765, SOLOMON-CHRISTIAANS, INGRID ELIZABETH. 766, SOMMER-REDHEAD, JOSELENE MICHELA. 767, SOTO SOTO-VAN KESSEL ...www.arubachamber.com/WebsiteGR-2007JUL27.XLS - Similar pages
[XLS]
LANDSCOURANT GROOT
File Format: Microsoft Excel - View as HTML777, SOLOGNIER-CROEZE, CATALINA. 778, SOMMER, RENE PIO. 779, SOMMER-REDHEAD, JOSELENE MICHELA. 780, SOTO SOTO-VAN KESSEL, MICHELLE HILDE LOUISE ...www.arubachamber.com/LANDSCOURANT%20GROOT-2006-2007.XLS - Similar pages

Connections at this obit….page 46 –Mechy Croes – Order of the Orange Nassau…

PDF]
19-05-2007 Body 2b.indd
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTMLMay 19, 2007 ... Luisa Brattinga-Solognier. Fabia Romero-Solognier. Marina Odor-Solognier. Rufo & Mary Solognier-Croes. Armindo & Rina Solognier-Croeze ...solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=82 -

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=82

« Reply #554 on: April 22, 2008, 12:33:47 PM »vms    Quote

I guess he knew Jossy?

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=104
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.