April 25, 2024, 03:45:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES surgery 4/17/08 Prayers and Encouragement-UPDATE!  (Read 31501 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2008, 10:39:59 PM »

Thinking of you Peaches as you slumber tonight KNOWING tomorrow will be even better!

Sleep tight, knowing Angels guard you.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2008, 11:38:57 PM »

I was getting ready for bed, but since my thoughts were with you, I thought I'd just stop by to say that I hope you are resting well and healing fast, Peaches! I love reading your posts and am so glad all the news is good! Take care and God Bless!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2008, 09:33:35 AM »

Peaches - so great to hear from you.  Sounds like you are progressing well and will soon be home.  I have been thinking of you often, and every time, I say a little prayer.  Get to feeling better real soon!  (((HUGS))))

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2008, 10:56:57 AM »

Peaches...Just popped in to check on you! Sounds like you are doing great! No surprise there!...

Looking forward to your next update and for the news that you are going home to your family! Way to go Peaches!

(I love that little fella, even though he drives Lala's nuts!)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2008, 02:54:34 PM »

I can see it now.  The nurse in your bed and you running the joint!

Feel better and God bless!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2008, 07:39:22 PM »

Hi Peaches

I hope you had a good day.

When is your released day?  Monkeys will be celebrating that glorious day along with you and your family.

Janet
4:20 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2008, 01:27:26 AM »

Peaches~
It's so great to hear/read about how wonderful you are doing!! You are always in my thoughts & prayers, keep fighting on!!   
You are such an inspiration to me. May God continue to surround you, your hubby and your daughter with His strong & loving arms. I just know that He is carrying you, just like in the Footprints poem.
I will continue to pray for you for complete physical healing and a speedy recovery from this surgery. Please take care of yourself and don't rush the healing.
God Bless You!!   

God is Good, All The Time.
All the Time, God is Good!

Roos Smile

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2008, 07:24:10 AM »

Good morning, my wonderful monkeys!  Since I got rid of the tubes yesterday (except port access), Dr. D. said I could probably go home today.  That was his tune yesterday morning and he's running out of reasons to keep me.   I'm eating soft food, walking, etc. 

I have a line of staples from the bottom of my sternum to my navel.  Dr. D said since my other big scar healed so well, he thinks this one will as well.  Good deal. 

I believe I am ready to go home.  Once I get upstairs to my bedroom, I have a dorm fridge with yogurt, juice, etc. and a new deck off the bedroom so I can get outside for some air and some sun.  Weather is supposed to be nice the rest of the week, in the seventies, so I can sit outside and watch the birds.  I got a couple really cool bird feeders for my birthday.  Squirrel proof.  You would think my two large squirrel chasing dogs would give the squirrels a hint.  NOT!  It's great exercise for the dogs and usually the squirrels can outrun the huskie mix and bassets.

I'm seriously hoping to be outta here by lunch time.  Thanks for hanging in there with me.  I was tickled to see my survivor pal TerryD the Peeping Squirrel himself popping in to check on me!  You have all been so wonderful. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #108 on: April 22, 2008, 07:34:18 AM »

WOOHOO!   

Dr. D. was just here.  I'm ready to go home.  Right about now, DH is putting my girl on the bus and then he needs to get on over here and get me out of here! 

God is good all the time.  Now, off to the Natalee thread to catch up.  Smoochies to all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2008, 08:29:12 AM »

Peaches, I know we'd ALL like to give you a big Smooch, but since I can't accomplish that, I wanted to do what I could by giving YOU the ability to pucker up!  Besides, you're just too chipper to be still! 

I'm just doing a dance drive by to say WOO HOO, with you, girl! Go enjoy those birds and I'm praising and thanking God with you, hon!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2008, 09:40:21 AM »

WOOHOO!   

Dr. D. was just here.  I'm ready to go home.  Right about now, DH is putting my girl on the bus and then he needs to get on over here and get me out of here! 

God is good all the time.  Now, off to the Natalee thread to catch up.  Smoochies to all.

Excellent news Peaches!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: April 22, 2008, 10:58:35 AM »

WOOHOO!   

Praise God!

Hugs

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: April 22, 2008, 11:15:19 AM »

Good News!!!!  Thank God, you are going home.    

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: April 22, 2008, 11:50:40 AM »

Good morning Peaches.

Take it easy at home.

G_d loves you.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: April 22, 2008, 12:38:15 PM »

Peaches,

I am soooooo glad you're getting to go home. Woo Hoo! 

I Stand With The Girl
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: April 22, 2008, 12:47:58 PM »

Another wonderful day!!!

We love you Peaches!!

Rock On!!   
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: April 22, 2008, 03:55:44 PM »

Wow! Its great hearing from you Peaches and I know how it feels to just want to go home.. Well if you want you can write me at terryd270@yahoo.com to say hi and to catch up..  Take care and enjoy yourself..

td
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: April 22, 2008, 09:00:02 PM »

Peaches, I am so happy to read that you have returned home.  Nothing like our own home for comfort and special TLC.
I keep you in my prayers for continued healing and a speedy return to a full lifestyle.
Thank you for sharing with us - you have no idea how many people you have helped who have been similarly touched by illness and also their loved ones who have to watch and pray for their healing.
God Bless you Peaches

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: April 22, 2008, 10:50:57 PM »

Good Night Peaches

How happy you must be to be back in your home where you belong ... where love abounds.

Sleep well.

Hugs

Janet

++++++++++

His Name Is Wonderful

His Name Is Wonderful, His Name Is Wonderful,
His Name Is Wonderful, Jesus My Lord;
He Is The Mighty King, Master Of Everything.
His Name Is Wonderful, Jesus My Lord.

He’s The Great Shepherd,
The Rock Of All Ages,
Almighty God Is He;
Bow Down Before Him, Love And Adore Him.
His Name Is Wonderful, Jesus, My Lord.

_____

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: April 23, 2008, 08:46:59 AM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.