March 29, 2024, 09:38:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES surgery 4/17/08 Prayers and Encouragement-UPDATE!  (Read 31208 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: April 15, 2008, 11:50:17 AM »

Peaches will be having surgery on April 17th.  Please post prayers for Peaches here.

Hopefully, Mr. Peaches can give us a post surgery update until Peaches can report back to us 
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 10:40:58 AM by klaasend » Logged
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 01:54:20 PM »

I always have Peaches in my prayers....are we taking a specific timeframe?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 08:49:30 PM »

Peaches ... are you still singing this tune.  I listened to it for the first time today and ... I have been humming it all day.

Janet

+++++++++

Me And God

There ain't nothing that can't be done
By me and God
Ain't nobody come in between me and God
One day we'll live together
Where the angels trod
Me and God

Early in the morning talking it over
Me and God
Late at night talking it over
Me and God
You could say where like two peas in a pod
Me and God

He's my Father
He's my friend
The beginning
And the end
He rules the world
With a staff and rod
We're a team
Me and God

I am weak and he is strong
Me and God
He forgives me when I'm wrong
Me and God
He's the one I lean on
When life gets hard
Me and God

He's my Father
He's my friend
The beginning
And the end
He rules the world
With a staff and rod
We're a team
Me and God

He rules the world
With a staff and rod
We're a team
Me and God

We're a team
Me and God

JoshTurner

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=37RttA5IryQ&feature=related

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/37RttA5IryQ&amp;hl=en" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/37RttA5IryQ&amp;hl=en</a>
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 11:21:22 PM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 09:15:20 PM »

Many prayers for our dear courageous Peaches. I love you sweetie!!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 10:56:45 AM »

I'm offering prayers of healing for our dear monkey Peaches. Gentle hugs for you, as you continue the good fight. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 11:27:29 AM »

Hi Peaches

I woke up early this morning ... dawn was just breaking.  I put on my jacket ... grabbed a blanket and ... went and sat on our back sundeck and ... it was just "me and God" along with the chirping of the birds.

Peaches ... I do not know you personally but ... there definite is a connection.  I guess this is what referred to as the "family of God".  It is a spiritual connection that reaches beyond personal relationship ... church affiliations.

Anyways ... my thoughts were totally focused on you and your family in regards to the trial that you are are facing ... the trial that you must all endure together as one.

Well .. "Me and God" had a serious  conversion ... not audible ... but we conversed nevertheless.  However ... as usual ... I did most of the talking.  I pour out my heart to our Heavenly Father and ... every sentence began with "Why Lord?".  His silent response spoke volumes.  The answers were all "hidden" in my heart from a lifetime of daily Scripture reading and ... memorization.

Peaches ... complete trust and faith in a Heavenly Father who loves all his children is what it is all about.  He is the devine author of "The Peaches' Story" and ... He alone knows the last chapter.

Hugs

Janet

++++++++++

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

1 Chronicles 28:20
Don’t be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Psalm 46:9
Be still, and know that I am God.

Mark 4:39
And He arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 11:35:48 AM »

Peaches ... tell your daughter that Tamikosmom thinks she is amazing.

I am 61 years old ... been driving since I was 17 years old and ... still cannot parallel park.  I will either drive around the block until a spot becomes available that I can just drive into and ... then I leave lots of space in front of me ... so that I can exit easily.  It is a wonder I have never been "keyed".  The other option is parking in a mall.

Janet

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 11:55:37 AM »

Hi Peaches, just wanted to wish you the best tomorrow and want you to know that you are going to be around for many more good years. You can count on that!!!

I'll be thinking of you!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 02:53:24 PM »

Peaches

You know how I feel about you...never having met you I can only imagine how wonderful you are in person. If I could make this go away for you it would be done...but there is a reason for all this...I can't know why you have been dealt these particular cards in life.  If I had your photo in front of me I would caption it with words like courage and strength and under all that it would say...

YOU ARE MY HERO!

Lifting you up in prayers for a speedy recovery so you can get on with your life and sending you love and hugs too. May God's angels be there beside you every step of the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_zi4OxJpY0&NR=1
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 03:32:26 PM »

Tomorrow I will be checking in to say hi and to hear the good news about Peaches.. Your in my thoughts and prayers for sure..

td
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 03:42:48 PM »

Peaches...My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you face another surgery. Will be waiting for news from your DH and your speedy return to the cage.

God Bless Peaches!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 03:59:04 PM »

And we can be confident that he will listen to us whenever we ask him for anything in line with his will. And if we know he is listening when we make our requests, we can be sure that he will give us what we ask for. 1 John 5:14-15

Listen lil peaches

I give my heart in prayer over you
I hope you feel this slippery, sliming froggy holding your heart in my heart
I am there..............

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 05:18:00 PM »

Hello Sweet Peaches!!
Just logged on to let you know Nicholas and I praying for you and will continue our prayers for you until you pull through this!!!

Big hugs and much love coming your way from us!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 06:50:00 PM »

May God and his Angel's be shinning their lights on you tomorrow Peaches,as they always are.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2008, 07:15:23 PM »

Peaches,

Dearest Husker/Monkey Sister, please know I will be praying and sending warm vibes from the home state today, tomorrow and every day after that.  You are special and an inspiration to us all.  Keep the attitude - it suits you!

Love ya,
Beans
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2008, 07:45:45 PM »

Stay strong Peaches. Like everyone else, I am praying for your surgery to go smoothly and a speedy recovery!  thumright

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2008, 08:00:34 PM »

Peaches

You know how I feel about you...never having met you I can only imagine how wonderful you are in person. If I could make this go away for you it would be done...but there is a reason for all this...I can't know why you have been dealt these particular cards in life.  If I had your photo in front of me I would caption it with words like courage and strength and under all that it would say...

YOU ARE MY HERO!

Lifting you up in prayers for a speedy recovery so you can get on with your life and sending you love and hugs too. May God's angels be there beside you every step of the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_zi4OxJpY0&NR=1

Peaches,

I echo everything that Lalas has said. The only difference is that I actually have met you, and I don't have to imagine how wonderful you are - I know for a fact.

You're a hero to all of us, and we will be surrounding you with love and prayer as the surgery team makes you well tomorrow. Big hugs and smoochies to you and your family.

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2008, 08:02:43 PM »

Tomorrow I will be checking in to say hi and to hear the good news about Peaches.. Your in my thoughts and prayers for sure..

td

Pssstt....Terry - will you email me sometime please? When I tried to email you to tell you that Peaches was having surgery, the email address I had for you was no longer active.

Hugs and smoochies to you, and I hope that you are still well and feeling great.

I Stand With The Girl
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2008, 08:17:08 PM »

I really have grown to respect and admire you from reading your posts the last few years..I hope this surgery is 100% successfull!! I will be praying and thinking of you Peaches..
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 08:19:06 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2008, 08:23:52 PM »

I pray for you every day Peaches. You are an inspiration to so many of us. Just my honest opinion. I will continue to pray along with all the other folks who are praying for you.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.