March 28, 2024, 09:02:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES surgery 4/17/08 Prayers and Encouragement-UPDATE!  (Read 31200 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2008, 10:12:41 PM »

Peaches - every one of us will be with you in spirit tomorrow to help you get through this surgery.  I just know it's going to go smoother than expected and you'll be back to your fisty self again.

Big hugs to you!  As so many other have said, you are my hero too!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2008, 10:36:51 PM »

Peaches, you are the greatest! Be strong and may God bless you every step of the way.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2008, 10:39:49 PM »

Dear, dear Peaches,

Funny thing, I am not really religious, but every so often I check out a website where there is this woman that has a conversation with God.  She calls it praying with a listening ear.

Well, today I visited her site, and she had a new conversation posted today - about Peaches.  Her conversation was about a peach tree that was loaded with blossoms that survived an earlier freeze and a preparations were made for another frost last night.  She talked about the tree sprouting, with the promises of peaches.

As I read her conversation, I could see you over and over in her conversation.  I can see the determination in your updates - you have one of the most positive attitudes of anyone I know. 

You have overcome every obstacle thus far - I know that your blossoms will with this surgery also.   Like this writer wrapped the tree for the most recent frost, know that I am wrapping you in my arms during this current "frost" in your life.

You amaze me all the time. 

Sleuth

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
crazybabyborg
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2008, 10:45:03 PM »

Peaches, we're all holding hands with you and each other, in prayer for a completely successful surgery and a really fast recovery! We Love You, Peaches!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2008, 11:58:39 PM »

May God Bless you, as you have done to all of us here at SM.  We need you here, so stay strong, have faith and know God and the Monkeys are with you in spirit.   You are a true blessing and such an admirable lady and I know you will continue the fight and you will WIN!

God Bless our Peaches! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2008, 12:03:40 AM »

Keeping you in my prayers Peaches.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2008, 12:10:02 AM »

Sleuth,  what a fascinating storyl.  I'm sure there is a reason God sent you there.  God has a reason for everything and that shows me how he works in 'mysterious' ways.   Peaches WILL come through the freeze! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2008, 01:32:15 AM »

Peaches:

Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way.  The monkeys are here holding you in our hearts, waiting for the healing to begin.

We love you girl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O54FixTgses

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2008, 01:41:54 AM »

Dear Peaches

As you know it is the 17th here first, so I started early and have been sending extra prayers all day for your surgery and will continue tomorrow as well.  I know God will send his Healing Angels to stand with the surgeons and the operating team, and all will be well.

You are on several healing lists here also so lots of prayers from our direction heading your way.  You are an inspiration and you are loved and admired by many.

flower

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2008, 01:58:47 AM »

Peaches, you are the kind of person I would like to have as a neighbor but seeing you on SM is the next best thing. Get back here really soon girlie, meanwhile I will be sending up prayers for you. (((Sending you a big hug)))

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2008, 09:48:52 AM »

Peaches posted this morning on her way to the hospital in the other thread:

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2008, 11:28:22 AM »

Peaches -

Keeping you in my prayers today and always.  God has you firmly in the palm of his hand.  You are amazing and an inspiration.  Big Monkey Hugs!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2008, 11:43:55 AM »

Let angels protect and be with you Peaches.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2008, 03:17:07 PM »

Does anybody know how long is Peaches' surgery?  I realize that it is considered major.

At some point ... will Peaches' husband or daughter let the forum know how she is?

That gal has in my thoughts all morning.

Off for the afternoon.

Later, Janet
12:15 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2008, 08:58:33 PM »

just checkin in to see if there's an update from one of the Peach family...Sleuth, I love your story! I too have been praying for Peaches all day, as well as her surgeons. Hopefully we'll hear some good news soon...

Bring Natalee home...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2008, 09:06:07 PM »

Me too Mishy

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2008, 09:23:53 PM »

Does anybody know how long is Peaches' surgery?  I realize that it is considered major.

At some point ... will Peaches' husband or daughter let the forum know how she is?

That gal has in my thoughts all morning.

Off for the afternoon.

Later, Janet
12:15 PM

Not sure Janet but Mr. Peaches did update us last time so I'm hoping he will this time too.  Plus Peaches has a laptop now so if she's doing well maybe she will update us herself.  She's just stubborn enough to do just that 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2008, 09:29:02 PM »

Me, three....

Family is still probably with her at the hospital or on their way home, if not there already.  She's okay...she's just spoiled us with her upbeat, headstrong updates....let's be patient and solid as a rock like Peaches always is. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2008, 09:30:26 PM »

Klaas...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2008, 09:34:51 PM »

Been hoping for an update... saying extra prayers...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.