March 28, 2024, 12:16:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES surgery 4/17/08 Prayers and Encouragement-UPDATE!  (Read 31202 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2008, 08:48:39 AM »

Love the smooches, CBB!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: April 23, 2008, 08:50:58 AM »

Wow! Its great hearing from you Peaches and I know how it feels to just want to go home.. Well if you want you can write me at terryd270@yahoo.com to say hi and to catch up..  Take care and enjoy yourself..

td

Hey terryd--I miss the squirrel adventures!  How are you?  I hope well.

BH

I believe in miracles!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2008, 03:38:43 PM »

~Welcome Home Peaches~ 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: April 23, 2008, 04:02:33 PM »

I see ya Peaches.

Are you having a good day?

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #124 on: April 23, 2008, 04:05:24 PM »

I am feeling so good it's scary.  I have been up all day without a nap.  I ran a couple loads of laundry (that was no biggie) and had something to eat.  I answered some emails from my office and watered the plants. 

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your keeping me and my family in your thoughts and prayers.  Means the world to me.  Smoochies.

And now, back to the Rally Thread for regularly scheduled updates.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: April 24, 2008, 11:29:18 AM »

Peaches!!!!!!  Sounds like you are doing great!  Thank you God!  He is SO good!

You take good care of yourself - I know you will.

I am sending up prayers of thanksgiving and also for continued healing...(((HUGS))))

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: April 25, 2008, 01:35:16 PM »

How wonderful Peaches! There really is no place like home, is there?

I'm joining in the Going Home dance!

Good to see you posting terryd! Hope all is well with you too!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2008, 09:22:39 AM »

Love ya, Monkeyface!

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: September 15, 2008, 11:53:53 AM »

Hi Peaches

I woke up early this morning ... dawn was just breaking.  I put on my jacket ... grabbed a blanket and ... went and sat on our back sundeck and ... it was just "me and God" along with the chirping of the birds.

Peaches ... I do not know you personally but ... there definite is a connection.  I guess this is what referred to as the "family of God".  It is a spiritual connection that reaches beyond personal relationship ... church affiliations.

Anyways ... my thoughts were totally focused on you and your family in regards to the trial that you are are facing ... the trial that you must all endure together as one.

Well .. "Me and God" had a serious  conversion ... not audible ... but we conversed nevertheless.  However ... as usual ... I did most of the talking.  I pour out my heart to our Heavenly Father and ... every sentence began with "Why Lord?".  His silent response spoke volumes.  The answers were all "hidden" in my heart from a lifetime of daily Scripture reading and ... memorization.

Peaches ... complete trust and faith in a Heavenly Father who loves all his children is what it is all about.  He is the devine author of "The Peaches' Story" and ... He alone knows the last chapter.

Hugs

Janet

++++++++++

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

1 Chronicles 28:20
Don’t be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Psalm 46:9
Be still, and know that I am God.

Mark 4:39
And He arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

BUMP

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.