March 28, 2024, 01:16:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carter & HAMAS -- Perfect for Each Other!  (Read 2118 times)
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« on: April 15, 2008, 10:46:21 PM »

I find it quite interesting, but not surprising, that Jimmy Carter meets with terrorists in Syria.  This is par for the course with Carter, yet he manages to preserve his phony "honorable peacemaker" image despite his personal history.  One reason for this, I believe, is Carter's reputation as a patriot, derived from his "service" in the U.S. Navy.  Nothing, however, could be further from the truth.  In fact, rather than being a patriot, Jimmy Carter is quite possibly the most "elegant" draft dodger in U.S. history. 

Consider this; Carter entered Georgia Tech as a Freshman in the Fall of 1941.  The Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor that December.  By the Spring of 1943, there were practically NO able bodied men attending university as undergraduates anywhere in the country, and certainly not at Georgia Tech if contemporaneous reports are to be believed.  They were all conscripted into the various military services, the vast majority entering OCS (Officer Candidacy School).  Carter's family, by contrast, finagled an appointment for him to the U.S. Naval Academy, which he entered as a Plebe (Freshman) in the Fall of 1943.  Even with the accelerated 3-year program, instituted in 1942 in support of the war effort, Carter graduated from Annapolis in the Spring of 1946, long after the war was OVER.  Far from being a hero, he's quite probably the ONLY able bodied man in the whole country to have been allowed to attend university for 5 YEARS as an undergraduate during the war. 

Carter, according to his own narrative, joined the Navy out of a sense of patriotism and devotion to duty that compelled him to pursue a military career as his life's work.  He says he wanted to defend the country.  Frankly, I'm unconvinced.  If he were so committed to a military career, why didn't he enter Annapolis straightaway in 1941 rather than Georgia Tech?  If he were so driven to serve, why did he resign his commission after only fulfilling his MINIMUM service commitment?  If he were so eager to contribute to the nation's defense, why did he DELAY his service?  He could have been through OCS and deployed with the fleet by the Fall of 1943 -- IF he wanted to go.  That's right; he could have been fighting in the fleet AS an officer rather than just beginning 3 years of training to BECOME an officer -- too late to make any contribution to the war effort.  The answer to all these questions is as clear as it is simple -- because Jimmy Carter is a FRAUD!  He deliberately shirked his duty in his country's hour of need.  The slacker then bungled his watch as Commander-in-Chief, gravely injuring the nation's strategic competetiveness.  Now, he stabs his countrymen (and Western Civilization) in the back by heaping honor upon their sworn enemies.  Let us be done with this shambling old fool FOREVER! 
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 02:00:30 AM »

Dear Steve,

Thank you for your excellent research.

Jimmy Carter has become an old fool. He was and is an anti Semite. He hid it all these years. He is now becoming dangerous regarding his traveling to the Mid-East to meet with Hamas and Syria and other terrorist organizations without the permission of the US government.

I've heard / read that the U.S. government is seeking to restrict/revoke his passport when he gets back from the middle east.

I am takling a deep breath here. I would like his passport to be revoked.

What do you think?

With love

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 02:13:39 PM »

I agree with you LV....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 11:33:17 PM »

Treason!   AND a stupid old man!   Disgusting.  He didn't do anything as president and is still useless, if not more dangerous! He never had nationa or international respect, and he thinks he does now!!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 04:41:45 PM »

One word about Jimmy Carter - BROTHER OR IS IT BEER

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.