March 28, 2024, 02:00:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Local in Pavilion Area with Nat ?  (Read 10109 times)
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« on: August 28, 2006, 02:41:37 PM »

Does anyone know who the local Elizabeth Cain referred to in her affadavit to the FBI ? She stated she saw Natalee at dinner in the open pavilion area near the pool.  Who was the local Natalee spoke with for 30 minutes ?

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 02:46:51 PM »

http://i2.tinypic.com/25u5pw4.jpg

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 04:31:45 PM »

GVC ?  Is it true they met while he was working on the beach?

Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 05:06:56 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"

I hear GVC and the other beach help liked to go to the Holiday Inn after work for drinks and perhaps partake in smoking the gonja.  How convenient that GVC was a 'pusher' right there on the beach at the SunSpree.  

Apparently they get off at around 5 - 5:30 which fits right into the timeline.  Natalee had just returned from snorkeling on Saturday at around 5pm, and was then seen talking to a local for 30 minutes at the pavilion by the pool, according to one of her travel companions Elizabeth Cain.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 07:32:28 PM »

I hear GVC and the other beach help liked to go to the Holiday Inn after work for drinks and perhaps partake in smoking the gonja.  How convenient that GVC was a 'pusher' right there on the beach at the SunSpree.  

Apparently they get off at around 5 - 5:30 which fits right into the timeline.  Natalee had just returned from snorkeling on Saturday at around 5pm, and was then seen talking to a local for 30 minutes at the pavilion by the pool, according to one of her travel companions Elizabeth Cain.

Grande very interesting if this is really EC statement to the FBI. One thing I want to point out. In that statement Elizabeth says," At the indoor bar area at the Holiday Inn Cain from a distance, noticed Holloway talking to a local man for about 30 minutes.'

I interpet that Natalee was seen at the indoor bar talking to a local. Not at the pavilion. Am I wrong?

So many questions , so few answers. JMHO

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 09:49:08 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

Grande very interesting if this is really EC statement to the FBI. One thing I want to point out. In that statement Elizabeth says," At the indoor bar area at the Holiday Inn Cain from a distance, noticed Holloway talking to a local man for about 30 minutes.'

I interpet that Natalee was seen at the indoor bar talking to a local. Not at the pavilion. Am I wrong?

So many questions , so few answers. JMHO

Sam

Sam, thank you for pointing that out.   With all due respect the question is WHO is this person Natalee spoke with for 30 minutes?  GVC ? Was he the one hanging around the MBHS'ers all week?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 11:33:28 PM »

Grande - I don't think we know that yet.  There has been alot of speculation as to who this person was.  I could have been GVC but it also could have been just about anyone.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2006, 12:19:37 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Grande - I don't think we know that yet.  There has been alot of speculation as to who this person was.  I could have been GVC but it also could have been just about anyone.

Seems rather pertinent to me given everyone else has been subject to much speculation.   JMO...

I think there are many details that need to be addresses specifically how Natalee met GVC, and if in fact that was him around the pool area.

Word is the locals hang out there often along with the beach at Marriott, which pretty much has been documented in the Crimes thread.   It seems this area is the known for the locals and their activities.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 07:45:45 AM »

Grande --

My question about that statement which I think would help us figure out who the mystery man was  is -- how does Elizabeth KNOW that it was a local?

Either it is someone they previously met who indicated they were a 'local'.

Or it was someone fiitting Elizabeth's 'percertion' of a local. I wonder what Elizabeth's definition of a 'local Aruban' is?

GVC? Guido? Michael Dompig?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 09:12:52 AM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Grande --

My question about that statement which I think would help us figure out who the mystery man was  is -- how does Elizabeth KNOW that it was a local?

Either it is someone they previously met who indicated they were a 'local'.

Or it was someone fiitting Elizabeth's 'percertion' of a local. I wonder what Elizabeth's definition of a 'local Aruban' is?

GVC? Guido? Michael Dompig?

Very good point.   I assume she did not recognize him as an MBHS'er.  Or perhaps ethnicity was a indeed a factor.  

My initial impression is that she recognized him from the area, perhaps from the beach.  Apparenlty it is common for the beach help to co-mingle with the tourists at Holiday Inn.  I was told the Holiday Inn is the prime location for the locals based on the presence of the tourists and accessibility to them.

Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 10:23:14 AM »

“…Van Cromvoirt "is suspected of criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance of Miss Holloway and of offenses related to dealing in illegal narcotics(On the beach)," the prosecutor's office said.

But sources told The Post the blond-haired, blue-eyed teen is being detained on five charges - suspicion of premeditated murder, murder, possessing information relating to premeditated murder, complicity in premeditated murder and distribution of narcotics.

Van Cromvoirt, who is Dutch, works for his father's private security company, VCB Security, which patrols the beaches outside Aruba's hotels to protect tourists. He was part of the team keeping an eye on the Holiday Inn where Natalee was staying the night she vanished.

Two more members of that security team are expected to be arrested shortly, the sources said.

Natalee's pals have told authorities they saw van Cromvoirt hanging out with her earlier in their graduation trip.”
Source: http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/67237.htm

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2006, 10:30:20 AM »

Grande - FYI, it's been my observation that those articles in the NY Post were placed there by Joe Tocapina.  I don't place any conficence in them.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 10:36:09 AM »

Grande - FYI, it's been my observation that those articles in the NY Post were placed there by Joe Tocapina.  I don't place any conficence in them.

TWITTY: Jane, it`s just so many different connections that it is just frightening. And, you know, I don`t even know for certain -- I don`t think we`ve been able to definitively rule out that there`s not some photos that could quite possibly have Joran and the new suspect in them. I`m not certain of that at all, but it certainly appears that he may be in some.

And, you know, also, it`s kind of frightening to us to hear about his connections with the father having control of the security cameras on the island, because, after all, you know, the Holiday Inn security cameras were not working that night that the suspects took Natalee.
Source: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/19/ng.01.html

Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2006, 10:45:44 AM »

Can you clarify?  Are suggesting GVC had nothing to do with the MBHS'ers?  The students suggest otherwise, as do other sources.  I am just curious to know which part of the article you feel should be discounted and vice versa.  

Based on the 5 initial charges against GVC including Murder.  I am not suggesting he participated in a physical crime, however I firmly believe he was a facilitator to what transpired that night.  

Again, I am hearing he was pushing dope and ecstasy on the beach outside of the Holiday Inn.   HOW CONVENIENT THE HOLIDAY INN SECURITY CAMERAS WERE NOT FUNCTIONING ON THE NIGHT NATALEE DISAPPEARED !!!  There in lies the cause for the charges against GVC IMO.

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 01:49:38 PM »

This is probably not relevant to your question, but FWIW, within the first week or so after Natalee disappeared I read somewhere that she was seen having dinner on Friday night with Lorenzo, and I had also read that she had dinner with someone known as Mr. Pink. So was it Lorenzo, Mr. Pink, or someone else? Of course, at the time I read that info I didnt realize it would be pertinent because it wasnt confirmed, just commented on, and I didnt save links. When I went back to try to locate it again it was gone...poof...and I have not been able to find anything at all relative to it since then. But it has stayed in my mind throughout this case. I am one of the few who considers Lorenzo as possibly involved somehow, which explains to me why nothing can be found regarding him. If we can believe what little we have read about Lorenzo then he most likely has some important connections who have assisted in him in becoming "invisible". I remember some info early on about something of Natalee's being found at Lorenzo's house, then that too went poof, nothing more has been mentioned about it. Why? Where did the initial info come from? In my mind I cant definitely rule Lorenzo out because of these things. This is all JMO, of course.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 09:12:06 PM »

Gabby,
 I also heard the Lorenzo story. Early on. I also remember in that story the rumor of some of Natalees clothing being at his house.

I did not hear about MR. Pink until much later.

With all these statements coming out I am hoping to see the one from Lorenzo. I want to know if he even met her. Of course with the ALE investigating that question may not have been asked. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 02:01:35 PM »

However, we were told that Wever's name was Lorenzo, and now we find he goes by Guido.  So which Lorenzo was it really?  I believe it was Tito who identified Wever as Lorenzo Wever.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 05:52:21 PM »

Gabby, Sam, Grande

Rumour was put to rest by Dave Holloway -- January 2006

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=2256.0

Dave Holloway Answers Questions by Blogs for Natalee Chat Room Participants

1. Has it been confirmed that Natalee had lunch or dinner with anyone not in the group, if so.. Who?

Natalee had no other contact with others not in the group.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.