March 29, 2024, 02:13:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 250794 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #840 on: May 01, 2008, 08:02:35 PM »

I've found all kinds of stuff already.

People who have taken a shower and want it known. (it's all part of the record) 

Ruth
Deepak

and I found some other stuff.

#  Gotaclue on September 18th, 2005 6:38 pm
from SM made tiny by me
http://tinyurl.com/5rl9wz

Exactly how do any of you know for certain that a crime was committed? Deepak said he had sex with her…had sex…I did not hear the word rape mentioned. Nor did he know anything about a drug being slipped into her drink. How in the world do you know for certain that, that was actually Deepak’s voice. Had you heard him speak before this tape hit the airways? Mama Kalpoe was telling the truth about “we all lie”. He who has not lied ever before in his life, please stand up and throw the first stone. Lies are lies, white or black one is no greater nor less than the other. When English is not your first lanuage, you will have some trouble trying to express yourself correctly. I work with Spanish people everyday that are learning to speak English, they sometimes have problems using English words in the right context. Up until now, Aruba was “the place” for Americans to go and let their hair down. But now the island is full of liars, dope, prostitution, rapist, murderers, crooked cops, unethical government officials…..ummm…begining to sound a little like American..huh???
So please, forget a boycott ( a stupid idea), remember the judge of instructions set the boys free, if you seek justice by wanting to harm any one of the three boys..you are no better than a common criminal yourself. I have read where some would like to declare war on Aruba. Laughable, get real. Let’s clean up our own living quarters , clean out our minds and look at this situation in a different light. Stop passing judgement on those for whom you have no evidence.

++++++++++++

Cubanna gets it right

same SM link

#  Cubana on September 21st, 2005 10:18 pm

I want to add a comment regarding “Come on, we all lie. We all lie as big people. I know that I lie sometimes”-Mama Kalpoe
—ok, lying about who ate the last doughnut the last cookie yet left the box in the pantry is one thing—even though I think that is also wrong to do. But when a human being is missing—-there is no excuse for lying! I know on the one hand she is a mom—trying to protect not one child but both of her kids, but Mama Kalpoe needs to put herself in Beth’s shoes as well! Natalee is still missing and they were last seen with her sons! As a mom, she should want her sons to be honest. If something bad happened and her sons and her husband know what happened, then there is something seriously wrong with the three of them and they need help—and that is no lie! If they know nothing—then why did tell the first lie in the first place and allow a couple of hotel security guys to take the fall?
God bless you Natalee wherever you are!
cubana

cubana

still haven't found that quote yet and I'm not sure I will find it... but I know I heard it and it DID exist.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: May 01, 2008, 08:33:57 PM »

Great idea Destiny! 

Destiny...

******* I thought this was interesting! Wasn't it Sergio that was being chased? Was he in a truck? Did we ever find him? Was there 3 deaths that day?

Update (6/19/2005 6:46pm):

Found out today through Scared Monkeys about a dead man whose partially decapitated body was found Saturday. The man was later identified as Sergio Gomez. Authorities say this case has nothing to do with Natalee Holloway’s case but some wonder if it’s a warning to the guys in jail:

HBK.com—As if this case wasn’t enough, Hasibokos.com has received information that the police a have found a (partially) decapitated body of an Aruban male Saturday morning. According to preliminary (unconfirmed) reports the man was murdered in his house and then later dumped in a cemetery close by. There are also reports of an additional person who’s missing on the island. The pickup truck of the missing man has been found, but the he himself is nowhere to be found. This recent murder and additional missing case are all being investigated. …

http://www.opinionbug.com/?p=514

Hello Mum!

Very little information ever came out about Sergio Garcia. All that was clear was he was reported missing and they found his p/u truck abandoned. He was not the person who was chased,that was a reporter who said he saw a blonde in a car and was chased away by a man holding a axe.. I'M not sure who this guy was,where he worked or if he was ever found. Like the arrests of LVR/SGC two days before,they confused Sergio with Rene Van Heyningen who was murdered that same day. I have never seen any reliable information that he was found or is still missing,just unstantiated rumors that he was found. We know Dan Riehl confirmed there was another murder but we don't know who that was. We can't forget about Rith Dijhkoff also because she died on this same day on June 18th 2005.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 08:47:41 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: May 01, 2008, 08:44:56 PM »

You guys remember Hubert Thiel who reported to us live that he was following Natalee and she was taken away in a Helicopter?  He was then tracking/following her to Venezuela? How much was this guy payed? Is he still working for Diario?
-----------------------------
Friend of monkeys
TITO…..hi and thx…i have been here from day one and remember early in June when aruban pub info official stated on fox they were shocked to find that NH had been kidnapped and they were following a car in Venezuela going to columbia…..what ever happened to that??? sounded serious and true at the time. thank you . are they looking in Venezuela deeply?!

TITO: THEY ARE LOOKING IN VENEZUELA.. EARLY REPORTS HAD PEOPLE SPOTTING NATALEE IN PUNTO FIJO.. AND FBI SEND PEOPLE OVER TO SEE. BUT IT TURNED OUT NEGATIVE

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #843 on: May 01, 2008, 09:00:23 PM »

Things to consider about the ad (IMO):
-- Where does Diario stand on the government workers plight? I would suggest solidarity
-- I would not "high-light" our "boycott"
-- positivity, yet seriousness
-- "sympathy" for their economic woes subtlety letting them know WHY they are suffering

Along the same lines I'm thinking Wreck!  We want the *heart*....sympathy of the Locals....we don't want to *bash* them....we appeal to them like a family member of theirs would...I know we can do it....I'm going to see if we can get Diario to help us with a *tip line*...do we have any bad feelings about Diario?   we should also set up our own tip line in the US...someone might feel safer *not* using an island phone number....ya know what I mean...

I'm still reading and reading to try and catch up to you guys, but to this I say JOHN WALSH!  GIVE THEM HIS NUMBER!

AMW would probably be thrilled to take that call!  John Walsh is a tireless advocate for women and children.  Didn't he do some interviews re Natalee's case early on?  I wonder if AMW can take a look at the situation or if they have to wait for the pending litigation to go away.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #844 on: May 01, 2008, 09:35:18 PM »

I decided to stay home today and work on this project instead....but, starting tomorrow through Sunday I'll be out of the loop....oh the joys of owning a resort...weekend are a cluster ****

Plus this weekend is the opening of the Swimming pool area....whoopie...not...

Come on, you know you love it or you would be doing something else for a living!  Such a beautiful area.  I honeymooned in North Carolina at Lake Lure.  It was great.  Very quiet.  Peaceful.  Pretty.  Same sort of scenery as your house, I think.

Peaches Sweety...like I said before....PLEASE come be my guest....bring anyone with you....you would like....swim suit too!!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: May 01, 2008, 09:46:13 PM »

Things to consider about the ad (IMO):
-- Where does Diario stand on the government workers plight? I would suggest solidarity
-- I would not "high-light" our "boycott"
-- positivity, yet seriousness
-- "sympathy" for their economic woes subtlety letting them know WHY they are suffering

Along the same lines I'm thinking Wreck!  We want the *heart*....sympathy of the Locals....we don't want to *bash* them....we appeal to them like a family member of theirs would...I know we can do it....I'm going to see if we can get Diario to help us with a *tip line*...do we have any bad feelings about Diario?   we should also set up our own tip line in the US...someone might feel safer *not* using an island phone number....ya know what I mean...

I'm still reading and reading to try and catch up to you guys, but to this I say JOHN WALSH!  GIVE THEM HIS NUMBER!

AMW would probably be thrilled to take that call!  John Walsh is a tireless advocate for women and children.  Didn't he do some interviews re Natalee's case early on?  I wonder if AMW can take a look at the situation or if they have to wait for the pending litigation to go away.

There was a time when John Walsh/Rick Segall of American Most Wanted (AMW) were right on top of the Natalee Holloway case.  Maybe it is time for Monkeys for a reminder that an American citizen is still missing in Aruba and ... a just investigation remains elusive.

Janet

++++++++++++++

AMW Missing DATA FILE FOR   
Natalee Holloway

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/video_photos.cfm?id=32411

WANTED ('Opsporing Verzocht')
Missing Person Natalee Holloway

http://www.amw.com/pdf/Holloway_Opsporing_Verzocht_Transcript.pdf

The Search For Natalee Holloway: A Producer's Diary - Day 1

This is the first in a series journal entries written by AMW correspondent Rick Segall as he searched in Aruba with Dave Holloway, Natalee Holloway's father, and the EquuSearch team.

10/25/05
For days I've been preparing for my trip to Aruba. Tim Miller, the director of EquuSearch has invited me down to join the search for Natalee Holloway. EquuSearch is an amazing group of volunteers and experts who travel the world to locate missing persons. Tim started EquuSearch after his own teenage daughter was abducted and murdered. He has become close friends with Dave Holloway, Natalee's father. The men developed a strong bond over their shared tragedies. 

I can't even fathom what Dave Holloway is going through -- returning to Aruba five months after his daughter was last seen alive, still holding onto the hope of finding her. Police have told Dave that the night after Natalee's disappearance, a boat was launched from an input just down the beach from the Holiday Inn where Natalee stayed. Yesterday, Dave went to see the spot for himself, and I still can't believe what he stumbled upon.   

Dave said that seeing the cross unraveled the thread of hope
Memorial To Natalee

As Dave walked down the beach, he happened upon a small wooden cross. When he looked closer, Dave noticed a rosary and the initials "N.H." carved in the corner. Dave said the image hit him like a punch in the stomach. It was a sobering dose of reality. Dave said that seeing the cross unraveled the thread of hope that his family has been holding onto -- the hope that Natalee may be coming home alive.

An Important Clue?
Today, the crew and I went back with Dave Holloway to the makeshift memorial. To most people the cross might seem like a touching tribute to the missing  teenager. But the more Dave told me, the more I began to believe this cross might be an important clue in the search for Natalee.

Here's why: Just 300 yards away from the boat launch is a series of fishing huts that have become infamous on the island. In sworn statements, the three lead suspects in Natalee's disappearance -- Joran van der Sloot, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe -- told police that they left Natalee at those fishing huts the night of her disapperance.

But the news gets worse. According to police the huts were broken into around the time of her disappearence; a large knife and a huge steel fishing cage were stolen. Publicly, the police aren't linking the events. But they've asked Tim Miller to bring a deep sea search team to scan the entire coast near the boat launch -- keeping an eye out for a fishing cage.

Mere Coincidences?
As hard as I try, I can't imagine that the makeshift memorial is just a random coincidence. Yes, there is widespread media attention on the fishing huts a few hundred yards away. But why would someone put the cross near the boat launch unless they knew the significance of this area? It certainly adds credibility to the tips indicating that something sinister happened from that very spot.

The cross has become a sort of headstone by default for Dave. It's the closest thing that the Holloways have to a grave. The emotion while we were there was just overwhelming, and Dave was doing his best to hold it together. That cross was obviously put there by someone who knows something or maybe someone with a guilty conscience.

But it now becomes obvious why Deputy Police Chief Dompig wants the EquuSearch team to search the waters off this stretch of beach. That search is now underway. I will join it tomorrow in the hopes that the ocean floor holds some answers and some closure.

http://www.amw.com/features/feature_story_detail.cfm?id=827

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: May 01, 2008, 09:58:19 PM »

Where's Klaas?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: May 01, 2008, 10:00:25 PM »

Where's Klaas?

Klaas said she was sick as a dog yesterday..I hope she is ok!

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #848 on: May 01, 2008, 10:27:07 PM »

Wasn't there a cryptic remark made earlier today regarding an ice skater who had her drink spiked with GHB?

I noticed this on Gretawire..........

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html#

Hmmmmm.....

And good night.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: May 01, 2008, 10:28:46 PM »

Good Night Peaches

Sweet Dreams

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: May 01, 2008, 10:31:29 PM »

Where's Klaas?

Me too.

I think she need a few days of peace ... a few days away from all that chaos.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: May 01, 2008, 10:33:17 PM »

Well ... I am off too.

A game of Scrabble is where it is at.  Hubby is setting up the board at this very minute.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

_____

FaithMS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: May 01, 2008, 10:35:42 PM »

BestBuddy painted these photos.

Pic of Julia and Angela after a couple years if they continue to do what they have been doing to Aruba.  Aruba will have to change their name and everyone will want to sell everything.  Julia and Angela will end up owning an ocean front bar which is what they were after the entire time...

This  is a pic of Joran in traditional South American headgear after his teeth are kicked out, he cant get a job.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: May 01, 2008, 11:12:26 PM »

Thanks for sharing Faith  Patrick's book is now taking pre orders in Holland at $23 U.S Each..I wonder if he will become a millionaire like he wanted? 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 11:28:43 PM by Observer » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #854 on: May 01, 2008, 11:49:01 PM »

Where's Klaas?

Me too! 

I hope you feel better soon Klaas!   flower flower flower flower

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: May 02, 2008, 05:37:44 AM »

WITH KLAAS NOT FEELING WELL I'M GOING TO LOCK THIS THREAD EARLY.

PLEASE MOVE TO  Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.