April 22, 2024, 11:52:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #748 4/17 - 4/24/08  (Read 331395 times)
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: April 19, 2008, 05:47:00 PM »

Thanks Caps!

ALMELO - The man who act on behalf of crime reporter Peter R. De Vries using a hidden camera Joran van der Sloot a "confession" has ontfutseld, is the origin of Antillean entrepreneur Patrick van der Eem.
See also:

* No arrest warrant Joran

This 34-year-old Joran knowledge of floats since July 2003 on a franchise basis case snakes and slangkoppelingen in Almelo (under the name Pirtek), but lives in a recreatiebungalow in the Gelderse Lathum, east of Velp.

Van der Eem was born on Curaçao. A brother of him lives on Aruba, where he has a Water SPorts business. His brother who taught Joran van der Sloot and Patrick together. Patrick has himself last autumn when Peter R. De Vries. According to De Vries, Van der Eem a total of five months' undercoveroperatie "against Joran van der Sloot cooperated. He has a monthly expenses of Euro 5000, a total of 25,000 euros.

If home in the Netherlands, Van der Eem a bungalow in the 700-hectare recreation Rhederlaag in Lathum (Zevenaar town). On a 25-acre peninsula in the Rhedermeer lies the bungalow and villapark Riverparc with 350 Recreational. It is 15 minutes from Arnhem, the official residence of Joran van der Sloot. Last Friday he was still partying all evening in Arnhem discovered in Manhattan nightclub. Since Saturday he is hiding. From various sides was reported Saturday that he would stay in Drachten, but it turned out later to a persoonsverwisseling to go.

Van der Eem Almelose opened the establishment on July 14, 2003. Employs eight people. The company is located at the Van der Hoopweg on the industrial Turfkade A. Here yesterday was nobody in sight. Pirtek was reached at an emergency phone. The centralist did not have information on the entrepreneur. However, it was the news about the friendship between Van der Eem and Van der Sloot early penetrated. About Van der Eem were no data available.

to properly translate the bold text:

"through his brother, Patrick got to know Joran".

"the company knew about Patricks friendship with Joran already".
meaning: it was no surprise when the journalist called and asked for information.
this was the morning before the Peter R. de Vries broadcast.

Thanks caesu.

Janet
[/quote]

I think the mention of Patrick knowing Joran through his brother is an assumption because of the Aruba connection and not a checked fact.
There is also a photo with Joran, Deepak & Satish to go with it....with the nametag: Joran van der Sloot with friends....guess they've done their research 
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: April 19, 2008, 05:56:51 PM »

i understand now all strings are being pulled to smear Patrick.
this started after he said he opposed the boycott and wasn't fully on the same page with the cover-up and corruption.

ironically the same smearing is being used by the anti-Natalee side to smear Beth.
erronous articles are being dugged up, taken out of context or presented as proof/facts.
simular smear campaigns are being used in the primaries and elections.
i won't operate that way. i don't think it leads to anything.

exactly because it is covered up, the general public doesn't see that yet.
including Patrick, i don't blame him too much for that - i understand his bias towards his island.
who wouldn't be towards their home country?
he might educate himself and see how dirty the ditch really is.

i do believe there is a huge cover-up on Aruba with connections to The Netherlands.
possible even bigger then anyone can realize.
the Dutch Justice Ministry seems to be full of scandals still not seen the light of day going back to at least the 80s.
for example the secretary general, Joris Demmink (one down from minister Ballin), has been accused many times of child sex but it never got investigated. this is just one of the many hidden scandals.

Caesu - Some believe everyone is protecting everyone else.  I'm with you in that I'm not ready to throw Patrick under the bus quite yet.  There is a reason Peter is working with Patrick and I trust Peter.

yes, also that.
Peter R. de Vries likes a scoop, but not that much to let Patrick fool him.

tomorrow a new Peter R. de Vries program, maybe he makes some comments/updates about the Natalee case.
i'll probably watch it the day after.
i am 100% sure JvdS and PvdS are still on his radar. and Hans Mos knows that too.
anyone who knows how Peter R. de Vries operates knows that.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: April 19, 2008, 05:57:53 PM »

Consider that the Kalpoe's stepfather is now owner of the cyber cafe ... maybe Aruba afforded him some other goodies in exchange for cooperation in the Natalee Holloway case.

Caps ... could you please provide the source of this info.  It should be public record.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: April 19, 2008, 05:59:17 PM »

SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right on San!!!!!!!

Since I am responding to Kermit 
What do you mean, "I look a little green today"?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: April 19, 2008, 06:00:18 PM »

Consider that the Kalpoe's stepfather is now owner of the cyber cafe ... maybe Aruba afforded him some other goodies in exchange for cooperation in the Natalee Holloway case.

Caps ... could you please provide the source of this info.  It should be public record.

Janet

Kalpoe's stepdad is no longer the owner of the Cyber Cafe last I checked.  I was of the belief that it was Kawish Misers's uncle that owned the Indo and VIP.  For Caps to be correct then Kawish's uncle would be the K2's real father.  Possible, but I need more info before I believe it.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: April 19, 2008, 06:00:46 PM »

Good afternoon from scenic Seven East.  I am ambulating independantly.  I'm stilll on ice chips because the doctor had to resect my duodenum and he doesn't want to upset my stomach.  My surgeon says I have been optimally debulked and am currently NED (no evidence of disease).  So in a couple weeks, I'll head back to the gyn-onc and see what comes next.

Thanks for all your prayers and support. 

The doctor's nurse told me last week that I could be in the hospital from 5-7 days (just shoot me now) but I think Dr. D. may be starting to see my side of things.  I don't feel bad.  Yeah, the incision site is  sore but it's not that bad.  It may be this ON-Q , a medicine filled cue ball looking thing which continually infuses pain meds.

Peaches,

Expect miracles!

love to you and to your family.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: April 19, 2008, 06:05:34 PM »

Janet

Kalpoe's stepdad is no longer the owner of the Cyber Cafe last I checked.  I was of the belief that it was Kawish Misers's uncle that owned the Indo and VIP.  For Caps to be correct then Kawish's uncle would be the K2's real father.  Possible, but I need more info before I believe it.

Cancelled 3/9/2007

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: April 19, 2008, 06:08:11 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4557/

i can't read why the Aruban flag is flying half mast.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: April 19, 2008, 06:19:30 PM »

Another site devoted to Joran's confession on tape with Patrick

http://www.joranconfesses.com/
Once in a lifetime from Peter R'S site..

"To her the confession of Joran is, at least for this moment, the closure of the case" Peter De Vries..
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 06:22:23 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: April 19, 2008, 06:26:13 PM »

What I really want to know is why didn't any of you super duper intelligent monkeys out there know that the Kalpoes father/step father owned that Indo Restaurant and the Lions Den next door?  How on earth did that get past all of us?  Then again...maybe it is just me that didn't know this until this week. 

I am as shocked as you are if true! We know he bought the Cyberzone cafe also in 2005. What does this guy do for work again? I saw he was driving a brand new cadillac last year. It seems everyone from Aruba that was involved has prospered.

Hi Ya *******, I never heard he owned the Indo rest until Caps said so too.
I'll be interested to see how that works out after vms' chamber posts.

As for the cyberzone, that whole business appears to be a net of maybe $15K... some old computer, a copier, a desk, a phone line... very small business. I can't see anyone paying much for it. And just taking over the lease could be a fair exchange because the rent is so high at that location..

My friend Danny has a surf store in the same bldg and he was always complaining how expensive it was.

A new car on Aruba is very expensive. There is a lady that has a newer model Mercedes that is used as a taxi. It has a small horseshoe attached to the grill.. anyway.. she bought the car as new a few years back for about 70K and the same car here in the US was around 45K...big mark up and import taxes.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: April 19, 2008, 06:27:14 PM »

i understand now all strings are being pulled to smear Patrick.
this started after he said he opposed the boycott and wasn't fully on the same page with the cover-up and corruption.

ironically the same smearing is being used by the anti-Natalee side to smear Beth.
erronous articles are being dugged up, taken out of context or presented as proof/facts.
simular smear campaigns are being used in the primaries and elections.
i won't operate that way. i don't think it leads to anything.

exactly because it is covered up, the general public doesn't see that yet.
including Patrick, i don't blame him too much for that - i understand his bias towards his island.
who wouldn't be towards their home country?
he might educate himself and see how dirty the ditch really is.

i do believe there is a huge cover-up on Aruba with connections to The Netherlands.
possible even bigger then anyone can realize.
the Dutch Justice Ministry seems to be full of scandals still not seen the light of day going back to at least the 80s.
for example the secretary general, Joris Demmink (one down from minister Ballin), has been accused many times of child sex but it never got investigated. this is just one of the many hidden scandals.

Caesu - Some believe everyone is protecting everyone else.  I'm with you in that I'm not ready to throw Patrick under the bus quite yet.  There is a reason Peter is working with Patrick and I trust Peter.

yes, also that.
Peter R. de Vries likes a scoop, but not that much to let Patrick fool him.

tomorrow a new Peter R. de Vries program, maybe he makes some comments/updates about the Natalee case.
i'll probably watch it the day after.
i am 100% sure JvdS and PvdS are still on his radar. and Hans Mos knows that too.
anyone who knows how Peter R. de Vries operates knows that.

I agree also caesu. As I said before, Patrick certainly gets under my skin with his comments about the boycott, but that is my problem not his. I don't agree at all with the conspiracy theories in regards to Patrick and the videos. As I said, he has to be a bit on the cocky side to have even gone after joran and believed he could get him to spill the beans. For that, I think he is terrific.

I agree also that it is normal to want to protect your homeland. That is why I say although he gets under my skin...it's my skin condition not his so to speak..lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: April 19, 2008, 06:27:49 PM »

This is just great!  I don't have a clue now as to who owns what in Aruba now.

The Cyberzone does not exist any longer?  Where is Deepak working? When did I miss that one? 

Kawish is related to the Kalpoes?  Well, I have to admit he was a strange character when he was here.  If that is true then that is indeed a mighty large piece of the puzzle.  Knowing there are others that did not know this makes my hanging out on this limb a bit easier.  Rolling Eyes

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #312 on: April 19, 2008, 06:30:51 PM »

What I really want to know is why didn't any of you super duper intelligent monkeys out there know that the Kalpoes father/step father owned that Indo Restaurant and the Lions Den next door?  How on earth did that get past all of us?  Then again...maybe it is just me that didn't know this until this week. 

I am as shocked as you are if true! We know he bought the Cyberzone cafe also in 2005. What does this guy do for work again? I saw he was driving a brand new cadillac last year. It seems everyone from Aruba that was involved has prospered.

Hi Ya *******, I never heard he owned the Indo rest until Caps said so too.
I'll be interested to see how that works out after vms' chamber posts.

As for the cyberzone, that whole business appears to be a net of maybe $15K... some old computer, a copier, a desk, a phone line... very small business. I can't see anyone paying much for it. And just taking over the lease could be a fair exchange because the rent is so high at that location..

My friend Danny has a surf store in the same bldg and he was always complaining how expensive it was.

A new car on Aruba is very expensive. There is a lady that has a newer model Mercedes that is used as a taxi. It has a small horseshoe attached to the grill.. anyway.. she bought the car as new a few years back for about 70K and the same car here in the US was around 45K...big mark up and import taxes.

Going by this assumption...how much would Deepak's car have cost him?  Would he have that kind of money working at the internet cafe? Just thinking out loud here and you know how that gets me into lots of trouble.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: April 19, 2008, 06:31:00 PM »

Good afternoon from scenic Seven East.  I am ambulating independantly.  I'm stilll on ice chips because the doctor had to resect my duodenum and he doesn't want to upset my stomach.  My surgeon says I have been optimally debulked and am currently NED (no evidence of disease).  So in a couple weeks, I'll head back to the gyn-onc and see what comes next.

Thanks for all your prayers and support. 

The doctor's nurse told me last week that I could be in the hospital from 5-7 days (just shoot me now) but I think Dr. D. may be starting to see my side of things.  I don't feel bad.  Yeah, the incision site is  sore but it's not that bad.  It may be this ON-Q , a medicine filled cue ball looking thing which continually infuses pain meds.

Peaches,

Expect miracles!

love to you and to your family.

Great news Peaches!!! You are forever my hero!!! Great going Girl!!!

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #314 on: April 19, 2008, 06:37:05 PM »

This showed up in my google alert 

Comment by Guod
April 18th, 2008 at 2:39 pm

Let’s all give Governor Huckabee a hand. He was one of the only politicians to stand up against Aruba during the Natalee Holloway. Kidnapping, Rape and murder. If he knew how far Gutless Greta has gone to coverup the case. He would have walked away from the troll known as Greta. Keep e-mailing Fox to get the Aruban/Joran lover removed from FOX. BTW- When is Greta gonna start talking about ARUBA? I thought she wanted them to SUE her? But yet she does what they told her to do. They told her to shut up or else. And she has???

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/04/18/friday-morning/#comment-859255

HUCKABEE UPHOLDS NATALEE HOLLOWAY

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/2005-12-15-aruba-travel-boycott_x.htm
Posted 12/15/2005 5:23 PM
Georgia governor calls for travel boycott of Aruba

ATLANTA (AP) — Gov. Sonny Perdue encouraged Georgians on Thursday to boycott travel to Aruba to protest the way officials there have handled the disappearance of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway.

Perdue joins Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and Alabama Gov. Bob Riley in calling for a boycott of the Dutch Caribbean island.

"This boycott is necessary because Aruban authorities have failed to conduct a serious investigation" of the teen's disappearance, Perdue said. "We have no quarrel with good citizens of Aruba, but the actions of their leaders cannot be taken lightly."

Riley sent letters to his fellow governors across the country this month asking for their support of the boycott.

In the letters, Riley blames the Aruban government for what he called "missteps, miscommunication and inconsistencies" plaguing the investigation into the 18-year-old's disappearance.

Holloway's family initially praised Aruban authorities for their work on the case, but they recently turned critical, alleging incompetence and conflicts of interest.

The boycott has failed to get support from the U.S. State Department.

OMBAMA'S PASTOR/MENTOR/FRIEND DISRESPECTS NATALEE HOLLOWAY

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59887

Obama's pastor disses Natalee Holloway
'White girl goes off and gives it up' in Aruba, preacher pal says

Posted: January 27, 2008
6:49 pm Eastern 2008
WorldNetDaily.com

Sen. Barack Obama's longtime friend and spiritual adviser trashed the memory of a missing and presumed dead American teenage girl, according to church publications reviewed by WND.

Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the controversial minister of Obama's church in Chicago, cited the case of Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba in complaining about what he sees as the media's bias in covering white victims of crime over black victims.

"Black women are being raped daily in Darfur, Sudan, in the Congo and in Sub-Saharan Africa. That doesn't make news," Wright said in the August 2005 edition of Trumpet Magazine, a publication of his Trinity United Church of Christ.

But, "One 18-year-old white girl from Alabama gets drunk on a graduation trip to Aruba, goes off and 'gives it up' while in a foreign country, and that stays in the news for months!" he added. "Maybe I am missing something!"

ignorant bastard

The circumstances involving the coed's disappearance remain unclear, and the case remains unsolved. Holloway left Mountain Brook, Ala., on a May 2005 senior class trip to Aruba.

Attempts to reach her family for comment were unsuccessful. But her mother, Beth Holloway, has written a book, "Loving Natalee," in which she reveals her daughter named Jesus Christ as one of the most influential people in her life in a trove of writings she found in her bedroom.

<snipped>

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: April 19, 2008, 06:39:57 PM »

Janet

Cancelled 3/9/2007

Thanks Klaas.  However ... I am referring to Caps contention that Deepak's stepfather is owner of the Lions Den and the Indo ...

There must be similar records to the above for confirmation.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: April 19, 2008, 06:42:53 PM »

Some of the discussions are interesting from this Suriname Discussion forum in 2005. I'M a little suprised after 34 months the real father hasn't spoken out for his sons. I have never seen him mentioned..
------------------------------
e kritiek die nu los begint te komen op Aruba is, hoe het komt dat deze jongens gearresteerd werden, vrijgelaten werden en om dan weer gearresteerd te worden???. m.a.w. ze konden sporen hebben uitgewist..er zijn ook speculaties over makamba Joran, zijn vader is tenslotte rechter,dus.....er is ook sprake van een ander persoon, een ouderling die de jongens geholpen heeft, omdat het best zou kunnen dat het meisje niet vermoord is, maar aan drugs gestorven is, Hm, tja, nou ja, ik hoor het wel.

By Karoe man (Karoe) on Sunday, June 12, 2005 - 0:55:
The criticism that is now beginning to come loose on Aruba, how it is that these boys were arrested, were released and then re-arrested to be? ". M.a.w. They could have obliterated track .. there are speculations about makamba Joran, his father is finally judge, therefore .....
there is also talk of another person, an Elder who helped the boys, because the best that could the girl was not murdered, but died of drugs, Hm, well, well, I hear it.

http://www.suriname.nl/discus/messages/4/6508.html?1120945297
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 06:46:11 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: April 19, 2008, 06:47:54 PM »

If I remember correctly, when Kawish was briefly posting here at SM he admitted his uncle owned the Indo and VIP.

Picture of Kawish and Satish

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: April 19, 2008, 06:47:54 PM »

And why did Joran nor his father mention this straight after the show? 

This information looks like a new attack with disinformation.

Welcome Briany!

Patrick did a service for the case by opening up Joran's fat mouth and letting the world know what a worthless bastard he is. Many people think much less of him than they already did. However, before he goes cracking walnuts with his ass (thank you Sam Peckinpah) he needs to put his role in perspective. For starters, he has not "solved the case" as he claims. Last time I checked Joran was still running free and the judge wouldn't even arrest him. Patrick hasn't solved jack shit.

Secondly, if he is so friggin' stupid that he can't see the corruption that has gone on in Aruba I don't see that he is smart enough to get out of bed in the morning, much less solve a case.

Look at the tapes. There are much sharper questions he could have asked Joran, but he didn't. He could have gotten much more information by asking a few wiser questions, but he didn't. I appreciate him for getting what he got out of Joran, but a really intelligent person could have done a hell of a lot better.

Thanks for the welcome.

Patrick told in interviews he was interested in the Natalee case from the start. When Patrick met Joran in a Dutch casino he made this plan. As far as I know Patrick went to the police first, but the police was not interested because they are not allowed to work the way Patrick was going to do. After that Patrick went to Peter. It is known that Peter was investigating the Natalee case from the start and did not want to let go without an answer. It is also known that Peter was convinced that Joran and his father knew more about the disappearance of Natalee, so it is quite obvious that Patrick went to Peter when Patrick found out that the police could not work with him.

I have seen the tapes too. Patrick is not a detective and it is always a risk Joran would find out. By the end of the tapes one can see that Joran gets bored with the questions. It is very understandable that Peter and Patrick decided to stop.
The tape is better than nothing. Joran told in the tape he knew that Natalee definitely never comes back. How can Joran be so sure about this?

Why would Patrick make a tape like that?

Aruba is not a very big island so it is very well possible that he had heard of the family. Joran was a very young boy by then. Sorry I don not believe the story. Patrick has the right to try and protect the inhabitants of Aruba, of course.

Here is your proof that where Patric lived in holland, he was only 15 minutes drive from the Sloot famaly and they know each other since 2003 according to this article.

check it out, it is in Dutch.

http://www.tctubantia.nl/algemeen/binnenland/2579829/Almelose-zakenman-ontfutselt-bekentenis.ece

ALMELO - The man who act on behalf of crime reporter Peter R. De Vries using a hidden camera Joran van der Sloot a "confession" has ontfutseld, is the origin of Antillean entrepreneur Patrick van der Eem.

See also:
No arrest warrant Joran
This 34-year-old Joran knowledge of floats since July 2003 on a franchise basis case snakes and slangkoppelingen in Almelo (under the name Pirtek), but lives in a recreatiebungalow in the Gelderse Lathum, east of Velp.

Van der Eem was born on Curaçao. A brother of him lives on Aruba, where he has a botenverhuurbedrijf. Via brother who taught Joran van der Sloot and Patrick together. Patrick has himself last autumn when Peter R. De Vries. According to De Vries, Van der Eem a total of five months' undercoveroperatie "against Joran van der Sloot cooperated. He has a monthly expenses of Euro 5000, a total of 25,000 euros.

If home in the Netherlands, Van der Eem a bungalow in the 700-hectare recreation Rhederlaag in Lathum (Zevenaar town). On a 25-acre peninsula in the Rhedermeer lies the bungalow and villapark Riverparc with 350 Recreational. It is 15 minutes from Arnhem, the official residence of Joran van der Sloot. Last Friday he was still partying all evening in Arnhem discovered in Manhattan nightclub. Since Saturday he is hiding. From various sides was reported Saturday that he would stay in Drachten, but it turned out later to a persoonsverwisseling to go.

Van der Eem Almelose opened the establishment on July 14, 2003. Employs eight people. The company is located at the Van der Hoopweg on the industrial Turfkade A. Here yesterday was nobody in sight. Pirtek was reached at an emergency phone. The centralist did not have information on the entrepreneur. However, it was the news about the friendship between Van der Eem and Van der Sloot early penetrated. About Van der Eem were no data available.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: April 19, 2008, 06:48:40 PM »

Welcome Briany!!!
I agree with you. I think Patrick's tapes are very legitimate. Hindsight is 20/20, it's easy to look at the tapes now and ask why he didn't say this, or ask that...he did the best he could in the moment..imho.
I think what is happening is the arrogance that Patrick shows now, is starting to cloud our good judgement on what a great deed he did with those tapes...but in all honesty, only someone as arrogant as Patrick could have jumped in that car and drove him around for 5 months trying to extract the truth. Every trait has a positive and a negative impact on people in different scenarios. Patrick is what he is, he rubbed me wrong with his comments and letter on the Boycott and protests, by I am trying to separate that from what he did with joran and the tapes, but it is that same arrogance that also caused him to become involved in the case and get joran to confess what he did. Is it the whole truth? We all know it isn't, but I think it is clearly a big chunk of the truth, eveidenced by the questions Jug and Beth were asked immediately about Natalee's medical history. I think it does bring Beth and her family and friends some peace, I think it definately brings Beth some vindication, because as she said, THAT is the joran she knew...the one in the tapes, and now the rest of the world knows.
I also firmly believe joran never had any idea he was being taped. My opinion only, all I have to do is look at the interviews he did as compared to those tapes...his true colors came out in thosed taped recordings. For that I am very thankfor to Patrick.

I thought alot about Patrick's responses to the protests and boycott...he responded to two of my e-mails...deleted another..lol...and his responses really worked me up!!! But I think that we and Patrick know two different sides of Aruba. I believe he is very sincere in his defense of Aruba because he knows the everyday people of Aruba and they are good to him. We are sincere in our dislike and distrust of Aruba, and we all know the reasons for that!! I will respect Patrick's defense of Aruba although I will never buy it and will continue to protest at travel shows. I am very dissappointed he did not show me the same respect, but I can't take away what he did to move this case again with those tapes.
[/quote]

i totally agree with you, idsltlou.  and why, if peter and patrick were in cahoots with the "save jvds" crowd, why would they have allowed him to show himself as the misogynistic sociopath we've know for almost 3 years.  if this was all planned, jvds would have shown up planning on opening a new orphans and children's home instead of planninng a marijuana plantation.  patrick got lied to a lot in those tapes, jvds is a mental case but he isn't stupid.  really, the only thing jvds didn't lie about to some extent was that he was with natalee when she died.  or was thought dead.  that's the first and only time we know of that he's admitted that to anyone other than the people who helped him dispose of natalee's body.  my own opinion is that natalee died of daterape drugs or violently by jvds' hands as she resisted his advances.  there is absolutely no other explanation for not calling 911 and leaving her on the beach for the emt's  and police to find.

as far as castro's tape is concerned, it was done with no other intention in mind than to discredit peter and patrick's work.  castro is as much a part of the aruban disinformation crowd as gielen and renfro.  anything the 3 of them say is assumed to be full of lies and totally biased against natalee and her family, and they have the complete backing of the aruban govt. and tourism organizations for their lies and disinformation.

if you read rudy croes' outburst about banning the sloot's from the island, he does not condemn jvds for what he had done to natalee.  he condemns him for reopening the wounds to the islands reputation and tourism business by not continuing to hide out and let the case die as they have all expected and worked toward. now, with the whole world knowing what kind of person jvds is, and that the island and his family have known about jvds' true nature, they cannot continue with their plans to just close every thing down.
dennisintn
[/quote]

roflmao!!
Great post Dennis!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.