April 26, 2024, 04:39:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #748 4/17 - 4/24/08  (Read 331673 times)
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: April 20, 2008, 02:47:35 PM »

e-mail to  Greta van Susteren:
“People use screen names on blogs. Here are a few you
should know.
All of the people below are interested in protecting
tourism and are prone to posting disinfo, spin,
inaccurate info.
Julia Renfro aka Glenda
Angela Muzenhofer aka MF
Rosalie Klein aka Scubajap
Mark Purcell aka MIP6 or Mark/Moomba Mark
Charles Ratcliff
The nasty comments that you are getting about Beth and
also the distractions and disinformation are from the
same people trying to confuse and distract and spread
misinfo. … “.
on the forum  Refugees Unleashed

Renee Gielen's memoires are also on this forum

http://www.waterkant.net/suriname/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1657&p=1
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: April 20, 2008, 02:53:58 PM »

Op de dag dat het OM een huiszoeking gelast van de woning van Joran én die van de ouders, doet rechter-vriend Jacob Wit de deur open en krijgt het voor elkaar om huiszoeking in de ouderlijke woning te voorkomen, tot stomme verbazing en latere frustratie van het OM. (3)

On the day that the PPS ordered a search of the home of Joran and the parents, does Judge-friend Jacob Wit the door open and get it together to search in the parental home, to silent astonishment and subsequent frustration of the PPS. (3)

These sentences I think are very very suspicious.

Hi Briany..Yes it became even more suspicious when Judge Wit spoke out after the case was closed in Dec/Jan where he blamed Chief Dompig and Chief Prosecuter Karin Janssen. He said Dompig obstructed Justice and wanted the Van Der Sloots to have there privacy and to not search the home..He also said that the OM never asked to search anything more then Joran's Apt..But we have statements from the OM and Dompig that they were dissapointed that they were denied the search twice,Dompig blamed the OM and said they did not present a good case to search the house.  It is all on record that they are all lying about the search of the Van Der Sloot home.

Hi *******,

Why would a lawyer, who is telling his son to go to school the next morning to show there is nothing going, at the same time prevents the search of his living?
VdS must have realized that he makes himself a suspect by providing search in his own house, but in spite of that he still made sure his living was not searched.

Maybe he had his reasons.

We only had speculations that the house was never searched until Peter R confirmed that it never was well over a year later. We would still only be speculating if it wasnt for his show. Paulus doesn't care so much about people speculating,as he knows we need hard facts/evidence and as long as that property was never searched and nothing was found,I dont think he cares about anything..We know PVDS is a expert on Dutch Law and he knows the longer this drags out with No physical evidence there is little chance him or his son will be convicted of anything“Geen lijk, geen zaak!” There is so much corruption and people who helped him so there is little chance this will ever go to trial..If it did go to trial that is where facts are layed out,people are under oath and the truth comes out. If this was a honest Investigation that is exactly what they should be doing..MO

What is clear is he had major help with the OM,ALE and Justice Dept..The Judge threw Dompig under the bus for obstructing the search and Dompig blames the OM for presenting weak evidence for searching that house..Remember Natalee went missing 17 days earlier before they even attempted that search,but if you look at the two security guards who were framed there house was searched immediately based on BS. PVDS had no control over searching that house but the ALE,OM and the Judge did.

As far as PVDS being a suspect,he was one well before the search of the home on the 15th..They had witneses and wiretaps that said that PVDS had two contacts with Natalee and picked her and Joran up at 4AM..That was the last bit of evidence that Karin Janssen presented to the court 18 months later..I can't prove the Judge is lying but Dompig and Janssen are caught red handed.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 03:09:02 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: April 20, 2008, 03:00:13 PM »

Comment by Toves on May 29th 2006 who believes Natalee was hit by Deepaks car..This is just a snip but I thought it was interesting the lyrics he picked..

DEDICATED TO MOTHERS AND FATHERS, THE WORLD OVER. (WHO LOVE THEIR
KIDS MORE THAN ANYTHING!)

THIS IS STRICTLY THE OPINION OF ‘TOVES’:

“My Natalee Ann Holloway Story” JUSTICE 4 NATALEE!

We will never stand down until there is justice found for her.

::::ATTENTION: SEARCH FOR THE LATEST “GLOBE” - HIT WITH A HONDA CIVIC
STORY:::::

It is a very interesting read for those who are interested

in people of “AUTOMOTIVE ENTERPRISES!”

MAY THE LORD, OUR GOD, BE WITH YOU BOYS… YOU ARE GOING
TO FIND YOURSELVES DEVELOPING A FIRST NAME BASIS RELATIONSHIP
WITH HIM IN THE COMING MONTHS.

SAVE YOUR SOULS BOYS! IT’S NEVER TOO LATE!

&

Chew on these lyrics from a very old rock group
from the 1970’s named LED ZEPPELIN.

One of my favorites!

“STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN”

LYRIC LINK
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/l/led+zeppelin/stairway+to+heaven_20082076.html

My selected passage that I send out to SATISH,JORAN,DEEPAK
PAULUS, AND KOEN.

……………………………

And it’s whispered that soon…

If we all call the tune…

Then the piper will lead us to reason…

And a new day will dawn…

For those who stand long…

And the forests will echo with laughter…

If there’s a bustle in your hedgerow…

Dont be alarmed now…

It’s just a spring clean for the MAY QUEEN. (5-30-2005 R.I.P. sweetheart)

Yes, there are two paths you can go by…

But in the long run…

There’s still time to change the road you’re on.

………………………………

FINAL COMMENTS:

You’ve caused a lot of pain & suffering…

of many good people the world over, that had nothing to do with this.

and a lot people will not sleep again…

until every last one of you

have been dealt with

properly!

Thanks for reading

http://justagirlintheworld.com/aruba/

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: April 20, 2008, 03:21:34 PM »

Op de dag dat het OM een huiszoeking gelast van de woning van Joran én die van de ouders, doet rechter-vriend Jacob Wit de deur open en krijgt het voor elkaar om huiszoeking in de ouderlijke woning te voorkomen, tot stomme verbazing en latere frustratie van het OM. (3)

On the day that the PPS ordered a search of the home of Joran and the parents, does Judge-friend Jacob Wit the door open and get it together to search in the parental home, to silent astonishment and subsequent frustration of the PPS. (3)

These sentences I think are very very suspicious.

Hi Briany..Yes it became even more suspicious when Judge Wit spoke out after the case was closed in Dec/Jan where he blamed Chief Dompig and Chief Prosecuter Karin Janssen. He said Dompig obstructed Justice and wanted the Van Der Sloots to have there privacy and to not search the home..He also said that the OM never asked to search anything more then Joran's Apt..But we have statements from the OM and Dompig that they were dissapointed that they were denied the search twice,Dompig blamed the OM and said they did not present a good case to search the house.  It is all on record that they are all lying about the search of the Van Der Sloot home.

Hi *******,

Why would a lawyer, who is telling his son to go to school the next morning to show there is nothing going, at the same time prevents the search of his living?
VdS must have realized that he makes himself a suspect by providing search in his own house, but in spite of that he still made sure his living was not searched.

Maybe he had his reasons.

We only had speculations that the house was never searched until Peter R confirmed that it never was well over a year later. We would still only be speculating if it wasnt for his show. Paulus doesn't care so much about people speculating,as he knows we need hard facts/evidence and as long as that property was never searched and nothing was found,I dont think he cares about anything..What is clear is he had major help..As the Judge threw Dompig under the bus and Dompig blames the OM for presenting weak evidence for searching that house..Remember Natalee went missing 17 days earlier before they even attempted that search,but if you look at the two security guards who were framed there house was searched immediately based on BS. PVDS had no control over searching that house but the ALE,OM and the Judge did.

As far as PVDS being a suspect,he was one well before the search of the home on the 15th..They had witneses and wiretaps that said that PVDS had two contacts with Natalee and picked her and Joran up at 4AM..That was the last bit of evidence that Karin Janssen presented to the court 18 months later..I can't prove the Judge is lying but Dompig and Janssen are caught red handed.

******* ... you give Peter Devries too much credit.

In November, 2006 ... it appears that Beth and Peter Devries are on the same page as far as the extent of the search warrant which originated from the prosecutor's office.  Both of them are of the opinion that the warrant dictated a full search.

However ... in October, 2005 ... Dompig claims that a full search warrant was denied by a judge following Joran's detainment and ... was denied again following Paulus' detainment.

Bob Wit recently denied that the search warrant was for the entire VDS' property.  I guess he is implying that Gerold Dompig ... the chief of police ... was lying to Greta on October 9, 2005.  Unless a copy of the search warrant surfaces ... I do believe that Bob Wit is going to win this one.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Peter De Vries
On the Record w/ Greta
November 27, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: What about the search of the van der Sloot property? Was that ever done, and was, you know--including, sort of, the cabana area where Joran lives?

DE VRIES: Well, the search in the home address of the family van der Sloot was very strange because the search warrant was made by head prosecutor Karin Janssen, and contained an allowance to search the whole address, “Montanja nineteen.” So, the gardens, the buildings--everything. But, when the police was on the spot, another high-ranking employee of the Justice office--it was Mr. Bob Wit--reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran--and that was very strange.

Beth Twitty
MARTHA MCCALLUM
November 28, 2006

TWITTY: Well I think they will always have to look at there were two personnel involved from the Aruban Justice Department and that is why we do not have any evidence and that is what Joran’s attorney will have to be reminded of. It is because of Bob Witt and Ben King stopped the search warrants. It was made to initially search the entire area of Mon. 19 - the garden, the buildings and everything but on the spot a high ranking employee of the Justice Office, Bob Witt, reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran so that’s why we do not have any evidence because of involvement of the obstruction from the Aruban Justice Department personnel.

Gerold Dompig
On the Record /w Greta
October 9, 2005

Reporter: Okay, let me ask you about the search of Joran Van der Sloot house. Apparently this kid lived in an apartment that was connected to or sort of adjacent to his parents house.

Dompig: That is correct

Reporter: And the police only searched his apartment, deputy chief?

Dompig: That is correct. The fact is that we as a law enforcement agency always try to get the maximum. Meaning that we want to search as much places as possible. We were not granted by the judge a search warrant for the complete house, we only received the warrant for the apartment.

Reporter: But what about after Paul Van der Sloot was arrested, couldn’t you get a warrant to search the house then?

Dompig: It was also denied, we were a bit disappointed with that. The judge was coming from another island I must point out. He said we didn’t make a good enough case to get a warrant.
Transcript: SMS/Sleuth

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/10/10/beth-twitty-credibility-1-nay-sayers-0/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: April 20, 2008, 03:26:41 PM »

******* ... when I read Dompig's words again from my above post ... in October, 2005  HE DID SAY THAT THE SEARCH WARRANT WAS ONLY FOR JORAN'S ROOM.

Bob Wit claimed recently that the search warrant WAS NOT for the entire property.

Maybe Peter Devries has got it wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: April 20, 2008, 03:32:55 PM »

And if we ever actually stumble on this Duary or whomever, then he will get his just reward now. But there is no sense going off chasing or blaming an illusion at this point. And maybe it isn't a massive coverup, but the local dirty dutch and Rudy are certainly conspiring to cover it up. And scripted or not, Patrick managed to get Joran to prove he was a druggie, Natalee went in a semi coma in his presence and care, and he had her dumped in the ocean not knowing that she was dead, so he murdered her. When we find her a can do an autopsy, then we can determine if she died before she was drowned. But, no body, no autopsy, thus murder.

(I hope I trimmed this up right.)

OK so my thinking on 'no body no case' moved forward to current info Joran has admitted doing away with Natalee dead or alive (with a friend maybe) means that he cannot even prove that she was deceased, yes? Doesn't Geen lijk geen zaak backfire on Joran in this case? It wasn't a body he so cavalierly disposed of, he's basically admitted murder and cannot prove that he didn't?

Holy cow!! Granny toad in the Monkey Cage???!!
I love it!!!

Joran has also identified another witness to Natalee's condition and fate.  Does the theory of "one witness is no witness" apply here?

ALE should have phone records to point to this mystery witness. 

Does Joran ever say if his friend came alone, or with company?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: April 20, 2008, 03:33:28 PM »

Yes..Your right Janet..In other articles he said it was denied twice and said the OM presented a weak case..I didn't write my words correctly,as we had more then suspicions the entire property wasnt searched before his show..

One thing is for sure after reading Geta Grips translations from Dec 2005 is Dompig is guilt as hell at killing this case.

By profiling the victim, the police can figure out what type of people would approach her. “From this investigation it appeared that Natalee was not at all the exceptional person that her family made us believe. During her stay in Aruba, she was a party animal and consumed a lot of alcohol. She most probably used drugs and offered this to others. It appeared that Natalee was even after Joran van der Sloot. He didn’t need much persuasiveness to get her.” According to Dompig, there are three new analysts investigating the case. They read the file and ask questions. “Important is not to be blind.”

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_12_04_archive.html

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: April 20, 2008, 03:40:44 PM »

******* ... when I read Dompig's words again from my above post ... in October, 2005  HE DID SAY THAT THE SEARCH WARRANT WAS ONLY FOR JORAN'S ROOM.

Bob Wit claimed recently that the search warrant WAS NOT for the entire property.

Maybe Peter Devries has got it wrong.

Janet

At the end of the day, what did the search warrant allow?  Sometimes, in my humble opinion, the statements do not show what was intially asked for, and what was allowed by the first judge.  With warrant in hand, apparently the warrant was reviewed a second time, on-site by a different judge and modified.  That's what I remember.   

So, what is the difference between what was originally asked for and what was allowed on site?

Did the second judge have access to any case file that was available to the first?

Also, is it possible they tried again when PVDS was taken, to search the entire VDS compound?  Perhaps this was denied?  Maybe they asked to take the father's (and family) phone records, computers, bank records, and other things?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #448 on: April 20, 2008, 03:44:59 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4557/

i can't read why the Aruban flag is flying half mast.

Because they ran out of Frosted Flakes.....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: April 20, 2008, 03:46:42 PM »

I can't help but get sick after reading these articles...Karin Janssen held back crucial evidence involving PVDS and she even wrote to the courts to release him as a suspect, even though she was holding incriminating evidence that she kept private until her last contact with the Court after she helped kill the case.. If Judge Wit and Dompig are correct she deliberately held back crucial information and never asked to search anything more then Joran's APT. All the corruption and unbelievable blunders cant be blamed solely on the ALE (Van Der Straten and Dompig)

I would like to know what AG Theresa Croes says about Karin Janssen since they had a major war over this case. I think she is as disgusted as we are that KJ was awarded woman of the year,as she knows KJ is dirty as hell.
===========================
ORANJESTAD – The war in the Public Ministry took another turn this week when the AG sent a letter to Chief Prosecutor Karin Janssen, and informed her numerous time that she cannot speak to the press. This letter was dated December 1 and was specifically addressed to Janssen.

MEND RELATIONSHIP
It can be recalled still that the Minister of Justice Rudy Croes gave this department one month the mend their relationship and end with the whole war that is going on in the Public Ministry, otherwise he will have to take measures.

WOMAN OF THE YEAR
Recently, an Aruba media outlet named Karin Janssen as their Woman of the Year for the year 2005. Something that the prosecutor appreciated very much and celebrated afterwards as well. Bon Dia understands that there was an incident where the prosecutor cut a cake to celebrate this but that the AG did not appreciate this gesture in the least.

------------------------------
DIARIO Aruba
12/01/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN) DIARIO’s Woman of the Year for this year is Karin P. J. Janssen who is chief prosecutor for the Public Ministry.

The reason Mrs. Karin Janssen was selected as Woman of the Year is for the work conducted during this year, but especially for the firm position she too un a case that has surely had a big impact on Aruba and internationally, the case of the missing American woman called Natalee.

It is known that Karin Janssen was and still is the chief of the investigation into the controversial case of Natalee’s disappearance.

There is much pressure on chief prosecutor, from the outside and even within the Public Ministry related to the case in question and she passed very difficult moments where even the government wanted to remove her.

Chief prosecutor Janssen worked hard alongside police to hand over proof on the case of Natalee and although on all sides they encountered many obstacles, they did not lose patience and continued working hard to solve a great problem in which the people of Aruba are not at fault.

None of the negative developments nor the great pressure have made this lady succumb and she has fostered respect and shown great courage.

Once again, a woman in a key position demonstrates that they can maintain a cool head and continue ahead to do their duty and their professional obligation, like Mrs. Karin Janssen has shown during the year.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_11_27_archive.html
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 03:50:30 PM by Observer » Logged

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: April 20, 2008, 03:55:18 PM »

I keep hoping one of these so called psychics is right about something. Interesting if nothing else.

Hello, i am a trained psychic, i have focused on the person and my mind tells me she will be located on the northern tip of the island in a white house with a blue roof. The house is mounted on stilts and constructed of wood panels. Try and relate the number 56, proably a house number or street number. You must understand however, that psychic observations may be subject to errors but this is all that i can do to help. May God protect her.

Posted by: KEN | Monday, June 06, 2005 at 01:15 AM

http://tinyurl.com/create.php

OMG *******...what a flashback. I remember that like it was yesterday Sad

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: April 20, 2008, 03:58:02 PM »

I must have taken too long of a break, because I cannot even begin to understand some of the discussion:)

Hi PI  ...I normally read every word on every page, but I will say in the last week I have had to do a lot of 'skimming'. I see so many things being said that just are not the way it was or is...I get a little peed off, lol.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: April 20, 2008, 04:05:41 PM »

Jossy blames Holland! What is clear to me after reading these old articles is that they are all pointing the fingers at each other,but no one is solely taking the blame for anything.. I hate the blame game and the shuffling around of who is in charge..It's all part of the cover up.
--------------------------------
Editorial: Natalee and the bla bla bla professors
by Jossy Mansur
DIARIO Aruba
11/21/2005

I didn’t know that in Aruba there were so many professionals who are specialized in bla bla bla, that is to say, those who express their baseless opinions, but what is revealed is their ignorance. There are some media in Aruba who are somewhat politically inclined which have lost notion of reality and which hide the word ‘truth’ behind their forgetfulness.

They can very well continue to wait for a reply from me that will never come, because I am not going to waste time tending to some fanatic blindingly tied to their negative habits of twisting everything and interpreting in their own way what they can’t express or write.

Their sick focus on the case of Natalee has become a pathetic aspect, not because it is difficult to solve, but because of the errors committed and the sentences dictated are obvious to everyone around the world who is aware of them.

It has nothing to do with whether Natalee is alive or not, but with the judge who came from Curaçao who preferred to ignore all the good work that the Aruban police did and the solid presentation of the prosecutor. Are the three suspects guilty or innocent? This will come out because you cannot hide this truth for very long, but sooner or later, it will come to light. On my part, they are innocent if Natalee turns out to be alive!

Some media, addicted to the government of the day converted the case of Natalee into a political circus. We, on the other hand, maintained a posture of looking at the case for what it is, and indicated the factors which came out of the many admissions of the three principal suspects: Joran, Deepak and Satish.

No one has accused them of murder, but they themselves admitted to police during interrogations that something bad happened to Natalee while she was with them, without specifying what ‘something bad’ was! That they admitted to committing sexual abuse against her, is in the admissions they made to the police, also confirmed by the latest videotape by Jamie Skeeters with Deepak, who made important revelations which incriminated all three.

I do not share the opinion that our police agents acted indifferently, or that they intentionally covered up certain details, but I do agree that there were strange things which happened at the beginning of the case that have to be deeply investigated to determine how one or another agent could have diverted, covered or twisted some details which ended up complicating the case more than necessary. My confidence in our agents continues as firm as ever.

It is not extensive that the judge who presided over the case and decided that some things were inadmissible. He could be the best judge in the world, but in this case, he made light of and greatly neglected to pay attention to the three suspects’ admissions, since he didn’t even interrogate them about what was left hanging in the air, such as the declaration of Joran at the beach that he believes that Deepak raped and killed Natalee! How did this matter end there? How were the other accusations and counter-accusations among the three suspects not evaluated for their just content? To say that they are chronic liars is not sufficient; it has to be determined where and how they lied to be able to arrive at the truth.

That Joran is in Holland thanks to the judge? I don’t have a problem with this; where I have a problem is with the official explanation sent to DIARIO from the Justice department specifying that the judge decided to se him free because he expressed his wish to continue with his studies. What will happen if another person in KIA also decides that they want to continue with their studies?

And about the matter of the boycott against Aruba. I have explained on various occasions and on American national media that I am not in agreement with any sort of boycott against our island for any reason.

I have explained to those with a sufficiently open mind to be able to understand, that Aruba has nothing to do with the case, that it is simply the place where it happened, nothing else! Justice is being handled by the Dutch, not by Arubans!

The boycott will be avoided by avoiding crazy statements, imprudent and mismanaged protests and by trying to engage in a dialogue instead of confrontations. We are known around the world as people who are sensible, hospitable and thankful to those who invest in our island and want nothing but good.

Additionally, I am certain that in Aruba we have enough sensible people to intervene and solve the matter in a way that is acceptable for all involved. If we permit that the intention of the boycott continue to grow, then it can become very serious and we all end up losing.

I will let the bla bla bla speakers continue with their subject matter. They exert no influence on me, no matter how many unfounded and unjust attacks are launched against my way of looking at the case, but there is one thing that I will not accept, and that is to tolerate any indirect comment that I could be against the interests of our island.

I have fought a lot and against great forces to defend Aruba; I have confronted countries and contrary interests in our fight for Status Aparte; I have run all sorts of personal risks during the time I fought against the communist current that arrived to Aruba from Grenada and Cuba, propagated by some cell that is still active on our island.

And I continue to be vigilant, now against the current intention to introduce in Aruba a totalitarian way of thinking and acting, in the creation of a sort of government whose negative alliances with neighboring countries, because it will destroy the peace and tranquility which reign on our island.

That I have an enormous respect for Holland? That is categorical! It is not for nothing that I am fighting for us to preserve our Dutch nationality, for us to become part of Europe on our terms, and for us to continue simply rectifying what is wrong in the justice system, which itself is good.

There are some that interpret the system who are deserving of my criticism; not the system itself, which I have categorized on American television as one of the best in the world.

I maintain my opinion, despite that the judge who came from Curaçao to complicate the case and threw it to the wolves. It is through the action of the Dutch judge that the serious problems started for Aruba and it is driving the American national sentiment in a negative direction toward our island.

Look at the problem for what it is, not for what you want to turn it into! It is the sentence of the judge who came from Curaçao which gave rise to the impression that the Dutch justice system is full of holes and open to partial interpretations! And they want to attribute this to Aruba, instead of placing the blame where it should be: in Holland!

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_11_20_archive.html

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: April 20, 2008, 04:07:55 PM »

OMG *******...what a flashback. I remember that like it was yesterday Sad

I keep hoping someone will come forward acting as a psychic to give us some truth. I haven't seen it yet,at least nothing that can be proven as true right now. You have a great memory as that was June 6th 2005! I started lurking on that site a few days earlier as I needed to learn more then just was on TV.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: April 20, 2008, 04:09:13 PM »

I see Blogs for Natalee is still down "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded".  I haven't seen that happen to them in a very long time.  Seems odd right now as things have slowed down alot you wouldn't think they would exceed the bandwidth.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: April 20, 2008, 04:16:03 PM »

I see Blogs for Natalee is still down "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded".  I haven't seen that happen to them in a very long time.  Seems odd right now as things have slowed down alot you wouldn't think they would exceed the bandwidth.

I agree.  It seems odd.  Not a lot of posting. 

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #456 on: April 20, 2008, 04:16:23 PM »

someone send me a mail  with only this :
Cohen Izaak - Noord 3-Aruba
were is this ? is it a street ?

There was a very prominent hotel/restaurant owner by the name of Ike Cohen.  IIRC, he owned Manchebo Resort.  I think he died a year or two ago. I could never tract a link to Steve Cohen (the media rep)...at one time, we even looked through Ike's 90th? birthday pictures, to see if we could find Steve.

The Noord3 could be an address. I am not good on addresses. LOL

thanks i will try it with google earth pro

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ok here is the noord (street ?)

here a close up ( i don't know were nr 3 is )

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: April 20, 2008, 04:22:56 PM »

Hmm was there additional payoffs? Is this why some people changed there stance on the Boycott and standing with the girl?
-------------------------
Dutch company has given thousands of dollars to Governor Bob Riley
DIARIO Aruba
11/11/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Today, Aruba and Holland are totally surprised that thousands of dollars from a Dutch company were contributed to the governor of Alabama as well as to senators.

Incredible but true! Money from a Dutch company went to Governor Bob Riley, Senator Jeff Sessions, Senator Richard Shelby and member of Congress Spencer Bachus. And now they are all supporting a boycott against Aruba?

Spencer Bachus is a member of Congress who represents the Twitty-Holloway family. Bob Riley was also a member of Congress before becoming governor.

They have gotten thousands of dollars from a Dutch company. Here, DIARIO presents the figures from 1998 to 2005. Spencer Bachus got $26,555. Bob Riley got $4,500. Jeff Sessions got $15,000. Richard C. Shelby got $15,000.

Furthermore, they are not the only politicians from Alabama who have gotten money from Holland.

Now, can these honest men from Alabama can explain with what side of their face they could have taken money for a country against which they support a boycott?

It is also good to show that Jeff Sessions as well as Richard Shelby got substantial contributions from McWane, which is a corporate entity very tied to the Twitty-Holloway family.

From 1998 to 2005, McWane gave Sessions a sum of $29,200. It gave Shelby a sum of $1,000.

This money perhaps can explain some of the political force and ‘connection’ to the US press that Beth Twitty has developed so ‘miraculously’ in such a short amount of time.

The Dutch company which made the contribution of thousands of dollars to the Alabama politicians are: Aegon NV, Internationale Nederlanden Groepe (ING), KPMG International, ABN Amro Holding, Akzo Nobel BV, Philips Electronics, y Royal Dutch-Shell Group.

[translated by Getagrip]

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: April 20, 2008, 04:24:07 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_41593.php

Through google translator:

Input port blocked
April 19, 2008, 19:43 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - The labour on the island went further on Friday by a solidaritei tsactie of havenar beiders, with a large container blocked the passage to the LG Smith Boulevard at the entrance to the container port. Because of the actions, which are sought from the cruise terminal, decided a number of cruise passengers a day on their ship to relatives rather than to go shopping or to an island tour. Some eiland tours would allegedly have been cancelled. Taxi drivers in the area of the cruise port revenues were angry because they were losing revenue.

The road blockade was lifted around noon, but the tensions names in the course of the afternoon again when dock work laid down. They were worried about the rumours that a few days of the round did harbour master Alfonso Boekhoudt would be sacked and replaced by someone who is more confident of the government enjoyed. These rumours are so far not yet confirmed. The workers, led by union leader withdrew Anselmo Pontilius to the office of Transport Minister Briesen. In an interview, however, was not.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: April 20, 2008, 04:40:15 PM »

The sole protester Mrs.Maggie! 

Cruise Ship tourist protests in front of Courthouse
DIARIO Aruba
10/20/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN): An American tourist who arrived Wednesday to our island on board the cruise ship “Volendam” of the Holland America Line, came determined to hold a protest in front of the courthouse.

Dressed in a t-shirt that says in the front: “Give Natalee Justice” and in the back “No Body ≠ No Crime”, the tourist expressed her opinion about Natalee’s case in silence.
Read in our edition from today what motivated Mrs. Maggie to take this type of action.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_16_archive.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.