April 18, 2024, 09:35:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #748 4/17 - 4/24/08  (Read 331117 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: April 20, 2008, 07:10:42 PM »

‘Joran persona non grata’
Amigoe.com
02/08/2008

Justice-minister Rudy Croes does no longer want Joran van der Sloot on the island, because he has caused and is still causing a lot of damage to the image of Aruba.

ORANJESTAD – The minister of Justice, Rudy Croes has declared Joran van der Sloot, who is suspected of having murdered Natalee Holloway, persona non grata. Other than for judicial investigation, Joran van der Sloot is no longer welcome on the island.

Rudy is tight with the Sloots.  Didn't I read that he is Godfather to the youngest Sloot?  This statement was either for effect after the video aired, or maybe Rudy felt he'd have another homicide on his hands if Joran appeared.  We'll no doubt see Joran back on Aruba before long.

please notice that croes is not expressing his anger and dismay at what jvds did to natalee.  he is upset because jvds has once again shown his butt as well as aruba's darkside, and caused another tear in the world view of aruba and it's citizens.  aruba spends millions and more millions of dollars a year lying to the world about what a great safe place it is and how everyone on the happy island is friendly and loves tourists.  jvds comes along a destroys it's image by exhibiting the truth.
dennisintn
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: April 20, 2008, 07:13:10 PM »

That picture with the hand signals makes me sick.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #482 on: April 20, 2008, 07:15:07 PM »

The sole protester Mrs.Maggie! 

Cruise Ship tourist protests in front of Courthouse
DIARIO Aruba
10/20/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN): An American tourist who arrived Wednesday to our island on board the cruise ship “Volendam” of the Holland America Line, came determined to hold a protest in front of the courthouse.

Dressed in a t-shirt that says in the front: “Give Natalee Justice” and in the back “No Body ≠ No Crime”, the tourist expressed her opinion about Natalee’s case in silence.
Read in our edition from today what motivated Mrs. Maggie to take this type of action.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_16_archive.html
Heartwarming then....heartwarming now!  Thank you Mrs. Maggie!  And Thank you ******* for reminding me of this brave lady and her courageous display for Natalee. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: April 20, 2008, 07:21:34 PM »

The signs said Natalee was partying in Brazil,Joran was innocent until proven guilty and they were clearly protesting against Beth..

-------------
SCARBOROUGH: You know—you know, Julia, a lot of people—we've been hearing a lot of Arubans have been angry at Natalee Holloway's family, believing that they've been too aggressive in seeking the truth. What's the feeling right now? Do you believe that most Arubans are now supportive of the family or do you think that was a gross overstatement? That was just 200 people protesting?

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR IN CHIEF, “ARUBA TODAY”: It was not 200 people protesting. It was 200 people demonstrating what Aruba was about, the friendliness of the island, that Aruba was turning into a welcome mat that was just being absolutely stepped on.

No question about it. I was there at the protest demonstration. And it was all about, this is who we are. This is our justice system. We believe in our justice system. Let it prevail.

SCARBOROUGH: Do you think, though—I mean, you say it wasn't a protest. Do you—were there, though, many people there that were angry with Natalee Holloway's family and believed that the family was too aggressive?

RENFRO: No, it wasn't about that at all. Absolutely not. It was how it was being presented by different networks. That's all it was about.

Nobody was upset with Mrs. Twitty. Everyone knows that she has missed her—missing her daughter. And everyone feels for that. Arubans have—all people have been out there looking, searching, crying and praying for the return of Natalee Holloway.

- http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551823/
========================
Faces behind some of the evil reporting out of Aruba.

lol, you wrote a book with this post, *******.  you show what the arubans think of natalee and her family, and you expose julia as the liar she is.  she even admits that she was there and had to see this stuff.   
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: April 20, 2008, 07:24:54 PM »

Renfro reminds me of that Seinfeld episode "Man Hands" 
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: April 20, 2008, 07:25:42 PM »

The sole protester Mrs.Maggie! 

Cruise Ship tourist protests in front of Courthouse
DIARIO Aruba
10/20/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN): An American tourist who arrived Wednesday to our island on board the cruise ship “Volendam” of the Holland America Line, came determined to hold a protest in front of the courthouse.

Dressed in a t-shirt that says in the front: “Give Natalee Justice” and in the back “No Body ≠ No Crime”, the tourist expressed her opinion about Natalee’s case in silence.
Read in our edition from today what motivated Mrs. Maggie to take this type of action.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_16_archive.html
Heartwarming then....heartwarming now!  Thank you Mrs. Maggie!  And Thank you ******* for reminding me of this brave lady and her courageous display for Natalee. 

both elegant and eloquent.  aruba should have paid more attention to the lady and to jossy's article about her.
dennisintn
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: April 20, 2008, 07:31:15 PM »

The signs said Natalee was partying in Brazil,Joran was innocent until proven guilty and they were clearly protesting against Beth..

-------------
SCARBOROUGH: You know—you know, Julia, a lot of people—we've been hearing a lot of Arubans have been angry at Natalee Holloway's family, believing that they've been too aggressive in seeking the truth. What's the feeling right now? Do you believe that most Arubans are now supportive of the family or do you think that was a gross overstatement? That was just 200 people protesting?

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR IN CHIEF, “ARUBA TODAY”: It was not 200 people protesting. It was 200 people demonstrating what Aruba was about, the friendliness of the island, that Aruba was turning into a welcome mat that was just being absolutely stepped on.

No question about it. I was there at the protest demonstration. And it was all about, this is who we are. This is our justice system. We believe in our justice system. Let it prevail.

SCARBOROUGH: Do you think, though—I mean, you say it wasn't a protest. Do you—were there, though, many people there that were angry with Natalee Holloway's family and believed that the family was too aggressive?

RENFRO: No, it wasn't about that at all. Absolutely not. It was how it was being presented by different networks. That's all it was about.

Nobody was upset with Mrs. Twitty. Everyone knows that she has missed her—missing her daughter. And everyone feels for that. Arubans have—all people have been out there looking, searching, crying and praying for the return of Natalee Holloway.

- http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551823/
========================
Faces behind some of the evil reporting out of Aruba.

"No question about it. I was there at the protest demonstration. And it was all about, this is who we are. This is our justice system. We believe in our justice system. Let it prevail."

Who was part of the justice system?  Who prevailed in the case of Natalee Holloway?

Would Aruban's advertise Natalee's case to the world as a good example of what happens on Aruba?

Welcome to Aruba - No Body/No Case/No Lie

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: April 20, 2008, 07:32:13 PM »

-------------

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #488 on: April 20, 2008, 07:38:52 PM »

-------------

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: April 20, 2008, 07:41:48 PM »

-------------

Another quality item by San....(noticed wood replaced cardboard, too... LOL)

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: April 20, 2008, 07:45:15 PM »

-------------

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: April 20, 2008, 07:46:06 PM »

-------------

Another quality item by San....(noticed wood replaced cardboard, too... LOL)

That woman is an idiot.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #492 on: April 20, 2008, 07:47:26 PM »

Good ones San and Rob!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: April 20, 2008, 07:47:37 PM »

-------------

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #494 on: April 20, 2008, 08:01:33 PM »

Hi Peaches...I'm Really Happy that You are Doing so Well....My Thoughts and Prayers are With You.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: April 20, 2008, 08:33:42 PM »

this was on TMZ... kinda funny.. 

http://www.tmz.com/

Several sources in Turks & Caicos tell TMZ that the clock is ticking on Premier Michael Misick's tenure as leader of the island -- and that he is seriously considering resigning because of the sexual assault investigation, as well as a slew of other probes, political in nature. No more T&A in T&C!

We've learned that the victim in question is of Puerto Rican descent, that she was over 18 at the time of the supposed assault, and that she may well have known Misick before the incident. Reports that the victim was an American celebrity aren't true.

The FBI were on the T&C to investigate, and they've been in contact with the local po-po as the probe has progressed. Meanwhile, the police tell TMZ that Misick has been "cooperative."

Looks like there will be no "Girls Gone Wild" Turks & Caicos edition this Spring!

video here
http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/11/turks-and-caicos-premiere-wont-take-the-rap/

and get this . . .

Hon. Dr. Michael Misick, the premier of Turks and Caicos, has come out swinging -- taking to the airwaves to deny the allegations that he sexually assaulted a U.S. citizen.

Misick said he "strongly and categorically" denies the "false and outrageous" accusations against him. While the details of the alleged incident, which was first reported by Media Takeout, are sketchy, we can say that the New York bureau of the FBI is looking into an incident involving Misick, but they wouldn't elaborate as to what it is.

Misick is married to the actress LisaRaye McCoy-Misick, who starred in the series "All of Us" and appeared in movies like "Beauty Shop" and "Envy."

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: April 20, 2008, 08:55:47 PM »

‘Joran persona non grata’
Amigoe.com
02/08/2008

Justice-minister Rudy Croes does no longer want Joran van der Sloot on the island, because he has caused and is still causing a lot of damage to the image of Aruba.

ORANJESTAD – The minister of Justice, Rudy Croes has declared Joran van der Sloot, who is suspected of having murdered Natalee Holloway, persona non grata. Other than for judicial investigation, Joran van der Sloot is no longer welcome on the island.

Rudy is tight with the Sloots.  Didn't I read that he is Godfather to the youngest Sloot?  This statement was either for effect after the video aired, or maybe Rudy felt he'd have another homicide on his hands if Joran appeared.  We'll no doubt see Joran back on Aruba before long.

please notice that croes is not expressing his anger and dismay at what jvds did to natalee.  he is upset because jvds has once again shown his butt as well as aruba's darkside, and caused another tear in the world view of aruba and it's citizens.  aruba spends millions and more millions of dollars a year lying to the world about what a great safe place it is and how everyone on the happy island is friendly and loves tourists.  jvds comes along a destroys it's image by exhibiting the truth.
dennisintn

JVDS may choose to talk in the future as well.  No way to predict what revelations will come out of his mouth next, and when.

It is almost like Aruba is being held hostage by the sporter.   

imho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: April 20, 2008, 09:08:08 PM »

Renfro reminds me of that Seinfeld episode "Man Hands" 

OMG Klaas I said that to myself but I didn't comment on it....
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: April 20, 2008, 09:35:12 PM »

Well Nel did have a bit more hair back then.. 

=========================
June 7th 2005 Article in Papi..If you can remember they searched this Hotel after being told Natalee's body was there..But all they found was a dead dog I believe found in a bag..Two days previous to this they found a blood soaked mattress in Grapefield Beach..We were told it was soaked  in dogs blood with a dead dog found near it. Rudy was gracious enough to let the FBI search the hotel,as we all see the video feeds and coverage here in the states of the FBI helping in this search with dogs. 

This article I believe says Natalee was seen in one of the bedrooms at the occidental(Allegro)Hotel.

07 Jun 2005

oranjestad-e caso of the desaparicion of the young mericano, natalee holloway is follow without wordo resolve y although have enough tipnan cu is enter cu the young is wordo see at all caminda, till still not owing to succeed localize y if have to tell cu yet speranzanan is cabando some poco. sinembargo, saturday the caso is strike one buelta serious hour cu informacion is enter cu owing to succeed see the child muhe in one bedroom of the hotel occidental resort, ex-allegro hotel. police cu the cuerpo special cu is in the buskeda together cu funcionaronan of fbi cu owing to descend come at masa aruba after cu diabierna minister rudy croes owing to give permission for this. owing to rondona the hotel completamente already cu as is conoci the hotel is in pleno construccion y debi at this the is become one good luga at keep y sconde a. sinembargo, after of one rato they owing to stop the “search” already cu not owing to succeed achieve nothing. also t’asina cu owing to achieve one colchon turn owing to blood y the speculacionnan owing to cuminza. sinembargo, thanks at the ekiponan special cu miembronan of fbi owing to trece for help cu the buskeda owing to succeed haci one test rapido y owing to come determina cu was deal of blood of cacho.

sinembargo, yesterday two person owing to stay deteni, esakinan is two person colo dark procedente of san nicolas y esakinan owing to wordo deteni at they cas. the two personanan here is securitu guard at dicho hotel cu owing to wordo listra y they're deteni actualmente for her caso of desaparicion of the young natalee holloway. kico is the acusacionnan contra the two personanan here cu is of nacionalidad haitiano, do not conoci but if have to is good strong for her mature cu they owing to wordo deteni. but till still not have pista concreto on the paradero of natallee holloway that today is haci one week cu the is perdi. last had one vigilia at height of arashi caminda cu several person owing to go place flower y owing to reza for help at achieve know one the child natallee holloway is.

http://www.antibomessa.com/index.php?option=news&task=viewarticle&sid=933&Itemid=2
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 09:44:27 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: April 20, 2008, 09:38:09 PM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:

mary wrote:

my friends just returned from aruba and the taxi driver told them that Joran has been admitted to a physiatric ward. Also that arub wants Joran’s parents to leave the island. Is this true?

Apr 20, 7:24 PM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.