April 19, 2024, 09:46:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #748 4/17 - 4/24/08  (Read 331191 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: April 21, 2008, 05:54:08 PM »

how does a cop afford Joseph Tacopina? Union Dues???   

How do the Van der Sloots afford Joe Tacopina? If they were the average wage earning family that the Aruba trolls would have us believe Joe's legal bills would have sunk them into the bankruptcy toilet the first year they hired him.

One might surmise somebody else is paying their legal bills. Might that be because Paulus knows too much dirt on too many Aruban government officials who might be involved in the drug and money laundering business?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: April 21, 2008, 05:58:25 PM »

I've found a story about a cop involved in a money laundering operation... and guess what?????? his attorney was Joseph Tacopina... anyone want to see it? I don't want to bore anyone with my usual non-sense.

Columbia to New York and also Panama

I thought Taco said he put all that behind him? Must still be running with the old gang, eh Brother?

Hi Bro Bro.. actually it was from 1999 I believe, but he's still involved with re'ppin' these island scumbags. He can say he's changed, facts say otherwise.

come to think of it... why isn't he takin' care of that Prime Minister on Turks and Caicos that I posted the link from yesterday - the TMZ link.

This is right up his alley. Prime Minister accused of sexual assault on an American... this says TACO all over IT!!!

You got that right! 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: April 21, 2008, 06:06:54 PM »

The signs said Natalee was partying in Brazil,Joran was innocent until proven guilty and they were clearly protesting against Beth..

-------------
SCARBOROUGH: You know—you know, Julia, a lot of people—we've been hearing a lot of Arubans have been angry at Natalee Holloway's family, believing that they've been too aggressive in seeking the truth. What's the feeling right now? Do you believe that most Arubans are now supportive of the family or do you think that was a gross overstatement? That was just 200 people protesting?

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR IN CHIEF, “ARUBA TODAY”: It was not 200 people protesting. It was 200 people demonstrating what Aruba was about, the friendliness of the island, that Aruba was turning into a welcome mat that was just being absolutely stepped on.

No question about it. I was there at the protest demonstration. And it was all about, this is who we are. This is our justice system. We believe in our justice system. Let it prevail.

SCARBOROUGH: Do you think, though—I mean, you say it wasn't a protest. Do you—were there, though, many people there that were angry with Natalee Holloway's family and believed that the family was too aggressive?

RENFRO: No, it wasn't about that at all. Absolutely not. It was how it was being presented by different networks. That's all it was about.

Nobody was upset with Mrs. Twitty. Everyone knows that she has missed her—missing her daughter. And everyone feels for that. Arubans have—all people have been out there looking, searching, crying and praying for the return of Natalee Holloway.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551823/

<snipped>

Merryweather attempted the same spin.  However ... the gathering of 200 people to "support" the Aruban Justice System was motivated by the words of an anguished mother who dared to called those who obstructed the investigation into her daughter with their lies ... criminals.

Janet

++++++++++

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN LIVE TODAY
July 5, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S MOTHER: It is now that I ask the world to help me. Two suspects were released yesterday who were involved in a violent crime against my daughter. These criminals are not only allowed to walk freely among the tourists and citizens of Aruba, but there are no limits where they may choose to travel.

I am asking all mothers and fathers and all nations to hear my plea. I implore you, do not allow these two suspects, the Kalpoe brothers, to enter your country until this case is solved. Do not allow these criminals to walk among your citizens. Help me by not allowing these two to get away with this crime.

It is my greatest fear today that the Kalpoe brothers will leave Aruba. I am asking the Aruban officials to notify the United States State Department in the event these suspects try to leave this island. I am asking all nations not to offer them a safe haven. I am asking this in the name of my beautiful, intelligent and outstanding daughter who I haven’t seen for 36 days and for whom I will continue to search until I find her.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/05/lt.03.html

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 157/158

No one is breathing. Or Moving. Reporters and camera people are crying. The media hve been here more than a month, and they’ve seen firsthand what we’ve experienced. They are moved by this plea. But some of the Arubans are not. Calling their local sons “criminals” offends them. Having just heard the prosecuting attorney tell us at least one of the Kalpoes could be involved in whatever happened to my daughter. I felt the term seemed appropriate. But it led to an abrupt change in the tide of support.

… Not long after the “criminals speech,” some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee. A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media. We’ve worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn. And they let us know they’ve had it. The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

Some Arubans angry at Holloway’s mom
Calling brothers ‘criminals’ elicits resentment, statement from lawyer
updated 6:56 p.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - A latent but growing resentment here became evident for the first time when more than 200 people, some wrapped in Aruban flags, said they were incensed by statements made by the mother of missing American teen Natalee Holloway.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8484217

John Merryweather
‘Scarborough Country’
July 6, 2005

JOHN MERRYWEATHER, FORMER ARUBA DIPLOMAT: I was not part of the organization, but I went there in support of our justice system.

<snipped?

SCARBOROUGH: No, what did Natalee’s mother say that offended so many people in Aruba?

MERRYWEATHER: Well, you know, it—it—it offended me, also.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8498049/

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN - LAW CENTER
July 8, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) — The mother of Natalee Holloway apologized Friday for saying two released suspects were involved in her daughter’s disappearance.

“The statements I made on July 5th were fueled by despair and frustration because of still not knowing where my daughter is,” Beth Holloway Twitty said in a statement to the media. “I think everyone, everyone can sympathize with that.”

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/08/missing.aruba/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: April 21, 2008, 06:27:50 PM »

Editorial: Natalee: Details are coming out!

Jossy Mansur - DIARIO Aruba
10/05/2005

During the last two airings of Nancy Grace on Headline News, Beth and Jug Twitty revealed some details that I was not aware of, in relation to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba. Additionally, I was also able to watch an interview with Joran in Holland, in which he throws all the blame of what happened on Natalee.

As the great liar that he is, he wanted to escape blame by accusing the missing girl of all sorts of weaknesses and flaws and paints himself as a gallant movie star. Joran, according from what I could conclude from the interview, did not break (…), and did not do anything, he tried rejecting Natalee’s advances, left her on the beach, and went home. Abandoning her on the beach was, for Joran, very normal!

From a habitual liar, I didn’t expect anything else. Together with his last statement and every other statement he made, which severely contradict each other, I don’t know.

What I do know is that he hasn’t spoken one word of truth during his interview with A Current Affair. All of a sudden, he forgets his own declaration that he left Natalee at the Holiday Inn, where she tripped and then was helped by two security guards; in his other declaration where he goes with Natalee on the beach North of the Marriott, and went to sleep with her on the sand.

Now, Natalee fell asleep, he left and thought that Deepak returned near where Natalee was, raped and killed her. All the statements he made earlier, he forgot in his voluntary amnesia. Now that he is in Holland, he became a saint!

In the shows of Nancy Grace yesterday and the day before, Beth and Jug made revelations which demonstrate uncategorically that the three suspects committed sexual assault against Natalee. This is also confirmed by their own admissions during the interrogations which took place in June. How then can Joran describe Natalee’s underwear in detail, and also her most intimate parts?

With his statement in Holland, Joran has reopened the wound. People can understand if he spoke the truth, but he preferred to continue with his many lies.

At DIARIO, we always thought that Joran, Deepak and Satish never went with Natalee from Carlos and Charlies to the beach North of the Marriott, but that they went to Joran’s apartment, where the above-mentioned took place. That they went to the beach to get rid of her after is possible and even probable.

One fact that hasn’t been completely explored in the first group of fishermen, in the same early morning hours that Natalee disappeared, one or more people broken the doors 1, 2, and 3 of the fishermens’ huts and kept what was in them.
The watchman of the first crew of fishermen observed that the only things missing was a large knife and a large basket.
For what do you need a large knife and a basket? They could have used the knife to open the basket to put Natalee’s body, along with some rocks, then go throw it in the sea, far off the coast with a collaborator?

This is a theory which gained more strength when a detector made by an American in Aruba detected human bones, teeth and and iron in the sea! Coincidence? Maybe, but it’s worth investigating the matter more in depth.

Natalee’s case will not disappear. Now that Joran opened his mouth in Holland, he made it again a current event. The irony of all this is that Arubians don’t have anything to do with the case.

The principal suspects is Dutch, the lead investigator was Dutch, the prosecutor is Dutch and the five judges involved are Dutch. If you think about it, an attempted boycott against Aruba is unjust, because it is misdirected and won’t achieve the desired results.

In a democracy, the executive branch cannot intervene in the judicial one. No matter how much pressure is put upon the government, it cannot give any sort of order to the prosecutor nor the judges. On the contrary, ‘trias politica’ can’t work
I have full understanding of the suffering of Natalee’s mom and the uncertainty of the rest of the family. All the want is the truth, to find their child, no matter what condition she may be in, to then put the matter behind and return to their home to resume their lives.

Try putting yourself in her place, that you have a child who has disappeared in the hands of three suspicious individuals, the principal one set free because he wants to continue his studies.

Because of that America is questioning so severely the handing down of justice in Aruba, because things have happened which make no sense, have no justification and can’t be explained legally nor rationally.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_02_archive.html

Excellent article!!  Thank you *******.

Jossy Mansur ...

This honorable man has stood by the family of Natalee Holloway since the getgo ... supporting them in their contention that a coverup has deny their precious Natalee a just investigaion.

Janet

++++++++++

Jossy Mansur
Dana Pletzer Show
October 5, 2007

Mansur:

People thought Beth caused bad publicity for the island, but Beth is not at fault, it is the three suspects. If there's damage to the island it should be on the shoulders of the three suspects.

BETH TWITTY
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

TWITTY: Well, you know, I‘ll be forever grateful for Jossy Mansur, who is there. And he has been so instrumental. And he‘s just a hero to all of us. And, you know, he‘s my only hope on the island. And we‘ll be forever grateful to him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

DAVE HOLLOWAY
Dana Pretzer Show
September 8, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Jossy has been very helpful to try to find the truth, the fact he lives in Aruba and publishes a newspaper, they're attacking him because he's looking for-- fighting for-- the truth. That’s what a good journalist does--He's going to go after the people, regardless, and try to find the truth

STEVE HOLLOWAY
Scared Monkey - FP Comments
April 6, 2007

Comment #20 ... I think he is a good man looking for the truth. He will not let them push him around. This is his home and is probably sick of the corruption that happens every day on such a large scale on such a small island.
Comment by Steve Holloway | April 6, 2007, 1:02 pm

JUG TWITTY
Scared Monkey - FPComments
December 5, 2005

Comment #6 ... THANK YOU JOSSY I DON’T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT BUT YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR US FROM THE BEGENNING AND THE PEOPLE OF ARUBA SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOU.
Comment by JUG TWITTY | December 5, 2006, 10:57 am

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: April 21, 2008, 06:28:17 PM »

how does a cop afford Joseph Tacopina? Union Dues???   

How do the Van der Sloots afford Joe Tacopina? If they were the average wage earning family that the Aruba trolls would have us believe Joe's legal bills would have sunk them into the bankruptcy toilet the first year they hired him.

One might surmise somebody else is paying their legal bills. Might that be because Paulus knows too much dirt on too many Aruban government officials who might be involved in the drug and money laundering business?

in my opinion, and you actually want that right? 

this is one twisted wiener pretzel that involves people from both countries that have been using each other for their dastardly deeds and neither wishes to expose the other..it goes back more than 25+ years.

Natalee is caught in the middle.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: April 21, 2008, 06:34:46 PM »

Aruba news -

Line-up announced for Aruba Soul Beach Festival

21 April 2008

This year’s star-studded line-up has been announced for the annual Aruba Soul Beach Festival, which kicks off on the turquoise shores of the Dutch Caribbean island from May 21 – 26, 2008.

Erykah Badu, Wyclef Jean, Sean Kingston and comedian Sinbad will join countless other R and B stars and comedians for the five-day soul party, which takes place in venues across the island including Aruba’s pristine white sand beaches and coolest night clubs.

Festival ticket packages start from £90 and include entrance to the Friday comedy night and the main stage concerts, which take place in Oranjestad the island’s capital, on Saturday and Sunday. Single night concert tickets are priced from £35.

To book and for more information visit Soulbeach.net.

Book your Soul Beach break with First Choice Holidays:

A 14-night holiday departing London Gatwick on 13 May staying at the Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive located on the gorgeous white sands of Druif Beach costs from £1102 per person, based on two adults sharing. Price includes APD, fuel tax and transfers.

For more information, visit Firstchoice.co.uk/aruba.

http://www.easier.com/view/Travel/Holidays/article-175044.html

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: April 21, 2008, 06:36:45 PM »

Competition -

Antigua and Barbuda host star studded music festival

21 April 2008

Antigua and Barbuda are hosting a great line-up of international artistes at its inaugural Romantic Rhythms Music Festival, June 13 – 15, 2008. Headline acts include Lionel Richie, Shaggy, Keyshia Cole, Kenny Rodgers, Maxi Priest, Brian McKnight, Destra Garcia and the Atlantik band. Performing live at two concerts, they will be supported by leading regional performers, setting the stage for one of the most sought after events in the Caribbean calendar.

Tickets are priced at US$50.00 and will be available in May via the internet on the festival’s website - Antiguamusicfestival.com.

For further information visit the Antigua and Barbuda Tourist Office
website at Antigua-barbuda.com.

http://www.easier.com/view/Travel/Attractions_and_Events/article-175041.html

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: April 21, 2008, 06:47:43 PM »

I've found a story about a cop involved in a money laundering operation... and guess what?????? his attorney was Joseph Tacopina... anyone want to see it? I don't want to bore anyone with my usual non-sense.

Columbia to New York and also Panama

Can you post the link?

anything for YOU Buckeye...

Here is is convicted and admits his role
http://tinyurl.com/4na6qr

Here Taco says no evidence - this was before the trial and other were already copping pleas.
http://tinyurl.com/52ksva

all from the Old Gray Lady

I also note the first link says other countries

Wonder if they found the three fugitives and who they were....and their lawyer...
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: April 21, 2008, 06:50:38 PM »

[

JOHN MERRYWEATHER, FORMER ARUBA DIPLOMAT: I was not part of the organization, but I went there in support of our justice system.

<snipped?

SCARBOROUGH: No, what did Natalee’s mother say that offended so many people in Aruba?

MERRYWEATHER: Well, you know, it—it—it offended me, also.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8498049/

merryweather carried his megaphone to the protest march and was directing the protestors and yet he has the gall to say he wasn't connected the protest except by being there.

then he doesn't answer the question of what was offensive to him.  that's because he wasn't offended by anything beth had said.  he was just a part of the offensive against justice for natalee. 
dennisintn

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: April 21, 2008, 06:58:52 PM »

Janet

Renee Gielen is a blond female (past her prime).  Her picture has been posted.  She was also filmed (with rapt attention) with the two psychics, on the island.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: April 21, 2008, 07:00:40 PM »

Note to self...after a grueling day...do not read the Shango thread....now I will fast from coffee for two days....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: April 21, 2008, 07:07:55 PM »

In November, 2006 ... it appears that Beth and Peter Devries are on the same page as far as the extent of the search warrant which originated from the prosecutor's office.  Both of them are of the opinion that the warrant dictated a full search.

However ... in October, 2005 ... Dompig claims that a full search warrant was denied by a judge following Joran's detainment and ... was denied again following Paulus' detainment.

Bob Wit recently denied that the search warrant was for the entire VDS' property.  I guess he is implying that Gerold Dompig ... the chief of police ... was lying to Greta on October 9, 2005.  Unless a copy of the search warrant surfaces ... I do believe that Bob Wit is going to win this one.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Peter De Vries
On the Record w/ Greta
November 27, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: What about the search of the van der Sloot property? Was that ever done, and was, you know--including, sort of, the cabana area where Joran lives?

DE VRIES: Well, the search in the home address of the family van der Sloot was very strange because the search warrant was made by head prosecutor Karin Janssen, and contained an allowance to search the whole address, “Montanja nineteen.” So, the gardens, the buildings--everything. But, when the police was on the spot, another high-ranking employee of the Justice office--it was Mr. Bob Wit--reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran--and that was very strange.

Beth Twitty
MARTHA MCCALLUM
November 28, 2006

TWITTY: Well I think they will always have to look at there were two personnel involved from the Aruban Justice Department and that is why we do not have any evidence and that is what Joran’s attorney will have to be reminded of. It is because of Bob Witt and Ben King stopped the search warrants. It was made to initially search the entire area of Mon. 19 - the garden, the buildings and everything but on the spot a high ranking employee of the Justice Office, Bob Witt, reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran so that’s why we do not have any evidence because of involvement of the obstruction from the Aruban Justice Department personnel.

Gerold Dompig
On the Record /w Greta
October 9, 2005

Reporter: Okay, let me ask you about the search of Joran Van der Sloot house. Apparently this kid lived in an apartment that was connected to or sort of adjacent to his parents house.

Dompig: That is correct

Reporter: And the police only searched his apartment, deputy chief?

Dompig: That is correct. The fact is that we as a law enforcement agency always try to get the maximum. Meaning that we want to search as much places as possible. We were not granted by the judge a search warrant for the complete house, we only received the warrant for the apartment.

Reporter: But what about after Paul Van der Sloot was arrested, couldn’t you get a warrant to search the house then?

Dompig: It was also denied, we were a bit disappointed with that. The judge was coming from another island I must point out. He said we didn’t make a good enough case to get a warrant.
Transcript: SMS/Sleuth

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/10/10/beth-twitty-credibility-1-nay-sayers-0/

Janet: As  far I can recall Peter R. de Vries got this information out of a policefile. And it was an important segment of his show; I doubt he would have aired it the way he did without the back up evidence for it. He didn't exactly bring it as a rumour....

If Karin Janssen requested it for the whole address at the time it would be weird if a judge would deny it (certainly at that point in the investigation)....as if that sweet innocent 17 year old ONLY lived in his own little appartment....
And they must have had other evidence (maybe collected later?) connected to the house...otherwise they wouldn't have been allowed to go through their garden in 2007.

In October, 2005 ... Gerold Dompig claimed that a full search was denied by the judge.  When you consider the relationship that Paulus had with the ALE ... the prosecutor's office and ... the  judges ... I believe this it is very possible that the warrant dictated that only Joran's apartment could be searched.

As far as my research is concerned ... Devries never revealed where his info regarding Wit reducing the scope of the search was derived from.  If I missed something ... I would appreciate a link.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Gerold Dompig
On the Record /w Greta
October 9, 2005

Reporter: Okay, let me ask you about the search of Joran Van der Sloot house. Apparently this kid lived in an apartment that was connected to or sort of adjacent to his parents house.

Dompig: That is correct

Reporter: And the police only searched his apartment, deputy chief?

Dompig: That is correct. The fact is that we as a law enforcement agency always try to get the maximum. Meaning that we want to search as much places as possible. We were not granted by the judge a search warrant for the complete house, we only received the warrant for the apartment.

Reporter: But what about after Paul Van der Sloot was arrested, couldn’t you get a warrant to search the house then?

Dompig: It was also denied, we were a bit disappointed with that. The judge was coming from another island I must point out. He said we didn’t make a good enough case to get a warrant.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/10/10/beth-twitty-credibility-1-nay-sayers-0/

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

GRACE: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Paulus van der Sloot
NOVA (Twan Huys)
June 28, 2005

JUDICIARY

Reporter (Twan Huys): Which function do you have here at the island? Because many stories go around about that. What is your function?

Paulus van der Sloot: I am a replacing member of the joint court of justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba [1] and I am appointed for a period of three years, from January the first, 2003, until January the first, 2006.

Reporter (Twan Huys): So, you are replacement judge?

Paulus van der Sloot: Yes.

PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Reporter (Twan Huys): Do you know the people very well, for example, the people here from the public prosecutors' office that ordered your detention?

Paulus van der Sloot: Yes, for sure, because, before that, I have worked for eight years as chief of the cabinet of the prosecutor general [2].

Reporter (Twan Huys): So, you also know the current prosecutor general?

Reporter (Twan Huys): Mrs. Croes.

ARUBAN LAW ENFORCEMENT

Reporter (Twan Huys): Yes, and what does that mean when your colleagues stop by to arrest you?

Paulus van der Sloot: That gives a feeling of absurdity. It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

Reporter (Twan Huys): Who was that in your case?

Paulus van der Sloot: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

Reporter (Twan Huys): Jan van der Straaten.

Paulus van der Sloot: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

Reporter (Twan Huys): And you know each other very well?

Translation Credit: Dugo - Riehl Worldview

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: April 21, 2008, 07:16:16 PM »

Janet

Renee Gielen is a blond female (past her prime).  Her picture has been posted.  She was also filmed (with rapt attention) with the two psychics, on the island.

Thanks Buckeye

Janet

_____

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: April 21, 2008, 07:48:00 PM »

So six weeks after Natalee is missing they protested for Joran. Now its 3 years later and did we miss the counter protest to tar and feather him after is 20 hours of confession that he didn't leave her on the beach? So where are those 200 protesters now?

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: April 21, 2008, 07:49:03 PM »

Midnight Jogger Bulletin
DIARIO Aruba
8/22/2005

Police got an anonymous tip from a person who regularly jogs very early in the morning hours, in the area of Rooi Santo and the Aruba Racquet Club.

This person is male and now his information is considered very valuable to Police.

The Police requests that the jogger get in contact with the Police spokesperson, Papito Comencia by telephone at 583-3483 or 582-4000

As of yesterday, this person has not reacted to the request. DIARIO doesn't know if there was someone there to answer the phone. An American journalist tried calling live, but one of the numbers was a fax machine and the other, no one answered.

It is known that this person (witness) possibly saw a very suspicionsly parked vehicle in the early morning hours. This would corroborate the other witness who said that he saw this vehicle, with the suspects Deepak, Satish and Joran.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_08_21_archive.html

--snip--

That event was mainly a lie according to scubajap (not the part about unmanned line). There was a Colombian recently out of KIA (for abusing a female) who did jog along through there; the cops were trying to get a call either from or about him but he was long gone.

Interesting.  I always wondered about that. I thought there might have been an increase in reports after Jan VanderStraaten left (I think 7/22/2005) and after the reenactment.  I always wondered about the jogger story. Interesting that he was a regular jogger, but newly released from jail.   

If you look at the file it was Edward Papito Commencia who investigated the call from the tip line. Like everything else they handled it poorly. I remember even a year later they were still asking for this jogger to come forward..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: April 21, 2008, 08:07:48 PM »

Anybody know...is BFN gone for good??
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: April 21, 2008, 08:10:57 PM »

Since things are slow...one more question...

When you first go to the Discussion Forum...the topics have a bunch of bananas, in front of them...except the archive and this thread, only have one banana....does that mean anything?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: April 21, 2008, 08:15:42 PM »

When you first go to the Discussion Forum...the topics have a bunch of bananas, in front of them...except the archive and this thread, only have one banana....does that mean anything?
The bunch of bananas mean you haven't read that thread since a new post was made. If it is just one banana that means since you clicked on that thread and nothing new has been posted. It means you have only clicked on the archive and this thread and not the others.. 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: April 21, 2008, 08:22:08 PM »

The bunch of bananas mean you haven't read that thread since a new post was made. If it is just one banana that means since you clicked on that thread and nothing new has been posted. It means you have only clicked on the archive and this thread and not the others.. 

Where have I been??  Thanks *******.  I learn something new, every day.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: April 21, 2008, 08:24:30 PM »

Anybody know...is BFN gone for good??

I haven't heard a thing but I doubt it's gone for good.  They used to have a backup forum but I don't know if I still have the link.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.