April 25, 2024, 09:23:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #748 4/17 - 4/24/08  (Read 331619 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: April 22, 2008, 05:57:01 AM »

news ! i am on Renee Gielens Google alert !!

Renee Says:
april 21st, 2008 at 17:24
Ik kreeg vanochtend op mijn google alert latest posts of johan555 en las weer zijn valse beschuldigingen.

Renee Says:

I got this morning on my google alert latest posts of johan555

Well at least her film will finally be out before the summer....so we can all watch the truth then   

After his arrest there was a newspaperarticle with quotes from his lawyer & Zvezdana Vukojevic. In the article it was mentioned Joran was asked to participate in a documentary and he declined....must have been this one?
Well....he must have had his reasons not wanting to help with a documentary / film that is supposed to show the truthful  story about what happened that night 
But then again....he might have changed his mind....he did have some time off recently Wink

I'm guessing that this film will be filled with a lot of BS about Beth / the aftermath of what happened or things that don't matter (a dubious quote of someone saying Natalee was in rehab etc...).....not about that specific night & the short time afterwards when it comes to the investigation & J2K's part in this.

She's been trying to get someone to sponsor her trash.  It will be more interesting to see who's backing the film than the film itself.  In the US, I think it should be packaged with the Joran tapes.

By the way, Peter de Witte wasn't appointed police chief until 2006.  I don't think it could have been him at the house "almost" search...unless they had the Coastguard involved...and remember they're the ones that checked the phone by the Marriott.

(Amigoe: Aug 18, 2006) Peter de Witte new chief of police Aruba

ARUBA — Peter de Witte, acting director of the Coastguard of the Neth.Antilles and Aruba will become the new chief of police.   Effective January 1st, 2007 he will formally succeed chief of police Ronny Bernadina, but he will start working on November 1st. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: April 22, 2008, 05:58:40 AM »

Anybody know...is BFN gone for good??

I haven't heard a thing but I doubt it's gone for good.  They used to have a backup forum but I don't know if I still have the link.

Found the link to the backup - looks like they are posting here until the normal forum comes back up:

http://bfnbackup.16.forumer.com/index.php?sid=742f4dfb600c99eac8aed37571af7f05

Just peeked in over there and there is a message that says the BFN forum is back up.

Thanks texasmom...I noticed that...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: April 22, 2008, 06:11:20 AM »

Did Peter R. mention anything about Joran or Natalee, on his new show? 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: April 22, 2008, 06:15:18 AM »

news ! i am on Renee Gielens Google alert !!

Renee Says:
Ik kreeg vanochtend op mijn google alert latest posts of johan555 en las weer zijn valse beschuldigingen.

Renee Says:

I got this morning on my google alert latest posts of johan555

Well at least her film will finally be out before the summer....so we can all watch the truth then   

After his arrest there was a newspaperarticle with quotes from his lawyer & Zvezdana Vukojevic. In the article it was mentioned Joran was asked to participate in a documentary and he declined....must have been this one?
Well....he must have had his reasons not wanting to help with a documentary / film that is supposed to show the truthful  story about what happened that night 
But then again....he might have changed his mind....he did have some time off recently Wink

I'm guessing that this film will be filled with a lot of BS about Beth / the aftermath of what happened or things that don't matter (a dubious quote of someone saying Natalee was in rehab etc...).....not about that specific night & the short time afterwards when it comes to the investigation & J2K's part in this.

She's been trying to get someone to sponsor her trash.  It will be more interesting to see who's backing the film than the film itself.  In the US, I think it should be packaged with the Joran tapes.

By the way, Peter de Witte wasn't appointed police chief until 2006.  I don't think it could have been him at the house "almost" search...unless they had the Coastguard involved...and remember they're the ones that checked the phone by the Marriott.

(Amigoe: Aug 18, 2006) Peter de Witte new chief of police Aruba

ARUBA — Peter de Witte, acting director of the Coastguard of the Neth.Antilles and Aruba will become the new chief of police.   Effective January 1st, 2007 he will formally succeed chief of police Ronny Bernadina, but he will start working on November 1st. 

Good Morning
...Have a headache and trying to catch up on the Shango thread...LOL, but IIRC Vader van Loon said the Coast Guard had searched his boat already...I think this was from 'Loving Natalee'.... it was Taco that said that they(the Coast Guard) had checked that phone
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: April 22, 2008, 06:32:13 AM »

I checked the segment on the Peter R. de Vries Show: Karin Janssen confirmed in a letter (a reply to the long letter that Peter R. de Vries sent her since the ALE wouldn't answer questions on camera) that de Wit changed the search warrant.

You do mean the Judge Wit, and not the police commissioner, deWit...correct?

Hi Buckeye...checked it...but it's about police commissioner de Wit (head of the investigation at the time) who limited the warrant.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: April 22, 2008, 06:38:47 AM »

I only checked the beginning of the show....no mention of it / no update...so probably not. I did see a segment in the show where he mentions the wine throwing incident...but that was related to that specific case.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: April 22, 2008, 06:58:42 AM »

I checked the segment on the Peter R. de Vries Show: Karin Janssen confirmed in a letter (a reply to the long letter that Peter R. de Vries sent her since the ALE wouldn't answer questions on camera) that de Wit changed the search warrant.

Hi Buckeye...checked it...but it's about police commissioner de Wit (head of the investigation at the time) who limited the warrant.

I have to go, but deWitte wasn't the head of the team until Jan 2007...only the coast guard...plus...Judge wit already gave a response about the search.  Just wondering what "the letter" said.   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: April 22, 2008, 06:59:09 AM »

I only checked the beginning of the show....no mention of it / no update...so probably not. I did see a segment in the show where he mentions the wine throwing incident...but that was related to that specific case.

Thanks
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: April 22, 2008, 07:11:01 AM »

Posting this from texasmom in the Shango thread to show that the Coastguard were involved early....sorry I don't mean to confuse...LOL

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg334283#msg334283

Loving Natalee page 84-85
snips
The tips are coming in steadily all day...One tip in particular keeps resurfacing---that Jeep...One caller says the driver is known as Theodore.  Another says his name is Vader.  A well-known drug runner on the island drives a bright yellow Jeep pulling a trailer with a small rubber boat on the back......In the little dinghy is an old oil barrrel.  This is the most difficult tip for me to listen to so far, as the callers are saying that the barrel in the boat on the back of this Jeep is where Natalee was put so she could be taken out to sea and dumped...

On the way to the print shop to have the new "KIDNAPPED" posters printed Beth spots the yellow Jeep with a small boat on a trailer and a barrel in the dinghy.  It's parked at a pizza restaurant.  The cab driver confirms that "It's Vader's Jeep."  He very bad.  Very bad.....Beth has the driver pull up to the Jeep and rolls down her window.

Loving Natalee Page 86
"Before I can speak, he sees me and offers, "I'm sorry about Natalee."
   That's weird, and his statement takes me aback.  I haven't even introduced myself.  So I ask him if he knows where she is and explain that there are reports that she has been seen in his vehicle.
   He replies, "What about the gray Honda?  I thought they were looking into that."  And before I can answer he volunteers, "The Coast Guard has already searched my boat."

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: April 22, 2008, 07:44:37 AM »

I have to go, but deWitte wasn't the head of the team until Jan 2007...only the coast guard...plus...Judge wit already gave a response about the search.  Just wondering what "the letter" said.   

I'm really confused now Wink.

They do say de Wit and not de Witte....to add some more confusion Wink

They show the letter but you can't read it; it's in a graphic. Peter sent 6 pages with questions and she sent a response. It's also mentioned that Peter asked 5 questions about Ben King being there and none of those questions were answered.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: April 22, 2008, 07:56:57 AM »

Patrick van der Eem posted the end of chapter twelve on his blog...it's not much but maybe some are interested:

Right then and there I made a decision. When Joran came back Patrick had to go away. The gangster had to be there one thousand percent. I could not risk showing any emotion other than contempt… for Natalee. If the slightest weakness came through, the whole game was up and this man would walk free. I couldn’t let that happen.
People have speculated that Joran only said what he did to impress me. He has even turned around and said it was all a lie. If you knew him the way I did and heard how and what he said there would be no question, in anyone’s mind, as to his sincerity. I knew Patrick would not be able to take it but the gangster was ready and this time I would have him all to myself.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: April 22, 2008, 08:35:27 AM »

Janet

Renee Gielen is a blond female (past her prime).  Her picture has been posted.  She was also filmed (with rapt attention) with the two psychics, on the island.

Is this here on the right?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: April 22, 2008, 08:41:56 AM »

Johan!!     

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #633 on: April 22, 2008, 08:42:08 AM »

Janet

Renee Gielen is a blond female (past her prime).  Her picture has been posted.  She was also filmed (with rapt attention) with the two psychics, on the island.

Is this here on the right?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes it her ,Blonde
and this

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: April 22, 2008, 09:15:46 AM »

Dang Klaas sorry to ask, I know you are busy.....but could you edit when you have a chance. In Missing Persons posted in heading Amber Alert Casanova siblings are missing in Ill not OH as I wrote.....could you please correct it ? TIA

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #635 on: April 22, 2008, 09:26:21 AM »

Klaas:

My most recent post in Missing is in the wrong thread.  It should be in Clinton's thread but it ended up in Amber Ramsay's thread.  Unless it makes sense where it is.  I was still thinking about Clinton and was reading about Amber Ramsay. 

Thanks.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: April 22, 2008, 09:36:22 AM »

Klaas:

My most recent post in Missing is in the wrong thread.  It should be in Clinton's thread but it ended up in Amber Ramsay's thread.  Unless it makes sense where it is.  I was still thinking about Clinton and was reading about Amber Ramsay. 

Thanks.

I'll take care of it!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #637 on: April 22, 2008, 09:43:59 AM »

Thanks, Klaas. 

I have to get dressed so I can go as soon as my nurse comes back with my paperwork.  I'll be back in my own bed by noon.  Life is good.  God is good all the time. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: April 22, 2008, 09:58:21 AM »

Thanks, Klaas. 

I have to get dressed so I can go as soon as my nurse comes back with my paperwork.  I'll be back in my own bed by noon.  Life is good.  God is good all the time. 

Soo great to hear Peaches!!!!!!!!! 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: April 22, 2008, 10:00:29 AM »

Thanks, Klaas. 

Great news Peaches!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.