March 29, 2024, 01:20:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #748 4/17 - 4/24/08  (Read 328608 times)
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: April 22, 2008, 02:55:07 PM »

The Thailand rumour I posted a while ago has been confirmed by Peter R. de Vries.

It was mentioned on RTL Boulevard this evening:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3851774/_Joran_steelt_geld_van_vriend__.html

I haven't seen the show so haven't seen the segment on RTL Boulevard myself.

I will translate the article and post it.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: April 22, 2008, 03:03:04 PM »

The Thailand rumour I posted a while ago has been confirmed by Peter R. de Vries.

GBMW...Thanks!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #662 on: April 22, 2008, 03:12:11 PM »

di 22 apr 2008, 19:04
"Joran steals money from friend"
AMSTERDAM - Joran is not in a psychiatric institution, but Celebrating in Thailand. From there, he would have the Dutchman Martin Bakx off.

Bakx gave even the log of his bank account to which Joran in trouble because he would sit in Thailand was caught with drugs. He begged for money to be internetvriend 'decade to prevent cell, "said Bakx Blulevard at RTL.

Everyone was in the assumption that Joran Saturday in a psychiatric institution. 'That is all well ingetrapt "said Joran against Bakx who had contacted him on the Internet.

Initially created Mart euros in 1000, but later plunderde Joran the account of the goeddoener. Eventually disappeared 6000 euro, as the gedupeerde claims.

"He's very naive and knullig been," says Peter R de Vries that the case made public. According to the crime reporter about Joran partying all evening in Hong Kong and Thailand and is apparently in debt affected.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #663 on: April 22, 2008, 03:23:56 PM »

This message ( that he is in thailand )can be misinfo!!!!!

The mother of Joran told 1 hour ago  that Joran is in the  Netherlands.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: April 22, 2008, 03:28:07 PM »

Johan.... have you seen the first Peter R. de Vries special? Do you know what's up with the de Wit / de Witte? judge vs police commissioner?

I checked the segment on the Peter R. de Vries Show: Karin Janssen confirmed in a letter (a reply to the long letter that Peter R. de Vries sent her since the ALE wouldn't answer questions on camera) that de Wit changed the search warrant.

You do mean the Judge Wit, and not the police commissioner, deWit...correct?

Hi Buckeye...checked it...but it's about police commissioner de Wit (head of the investigation at the time) who limited the warrant.

I have to go, but deWitte wasn't the head of the team until Jan 2007...only the coast guard...plus...Judge wit already gave a response about the search.  Just wondering what "the letter" said.   

I'm really confused now .

They do say de Wit and not de Witte....to add some more confusion

They show the letter but you can't read it; it's in a graphic. Peter sent 6 pages with questions and she sent a response. It's also mentioned that Peter asked 5 questions about Ben King being there and none of those questions were answered.

gmbw

The Honourable Mr. Justice Jacob Wit ( ) is not happy at the moment with sites like SM and Fok !  

And there are rumours that he is in trouble !
i will find that out 

lol, tell us more about what kind of trouble he's in, please.  and thanks for being here.
dennisintn
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: April 22, 2008, 03:32:37 PM »

LOOSE TRANSLATION!!!!

AMSTERDAM - Joran is not in a psychiatric institution, but is celebrating in Thailand. From there, he supposedly tricked the Dutchman Martin Bakx.

Bakx even gave the log in information from his bank account to Joran who got into trouble in Thailand because he was caught with drugs. He begged for money from his internetfriend to prevent going to jail for 10 years.

Everyone assumed he was in a psychiatric institution. "I fooled everyone" said Joran who had contacted him on the Internet.

Initially Mart transferred 1000 Euros but eventually 6000 Euros disappeared out of his account.

"He's very naive and knullig (clumsy...not the accurate word)," says Peter R de Vries that this public. According to the crime reporter  Joran  has been partying all over in Hong Kong and Thailand and is apparently gotten into some financial problems.

Here is a linke where you could watch the video (it's the first one):
http://www.rtl.nl/actueel/rtlboulevard/search/index.xml?q=joran&zoek.x=0&zoek.y=0&t=article&t=video

What is mentioned in the video / show:

* they met through the internetsite Hyves (a Dutch version of a site like Myspace); 2 years ago
* he called on a monday saying he was busted with drugs and needed to pay 4000 Euros to a cop before that thursday. Bakx gave him that money as a loan.
* Joran said later on he wanted to live with him for 6 months. He would pay back the money he lent...but he needed money for a planeticket. Bakx gave him his log in codes & Joran got money from his account....and wasn't heard from since then.
* Martin Bakx sent a letter to Paulus & Anita

There were a couple fragments of the moneytransfers shown...not a lot and very quickly...but it does state both their names.

He did seem a bit like a lonely man, even had a photo album with internetpictures of Joran & Jorans picture on the wall.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: April 22, 2008, 03:35:11 PM »

"he got into trouble in Thailand because he was caught with drugs.
he begged a friend on internet for money to prevent a 10 year prison term"

very heavy drugs penalties in Thailand. including death penalty.
it doesn't say what kind of drugs or the amount.
but how can you prevent a prison term by paying money?
that's probably the way Joran thinks of law enforcement.
he choose one of the worse countries to get caught with drugs.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: April 22, 2008, 03:39:12 PM »

mother of Joran is more likely lying.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: April 22, 2008, 03:51:35 PM »

right, this Martin Bakx guy is somewhat of a sad lonely soul.
Joran took advantage of that with the B.S. story that he was caught with drugs in Thailand.
Martin gave Joran his banking details and Joran took the money.
but Peter R. said he knew already Joran was in HK and Thailand on holiday.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: April 22, 2008, 03:55:19 PM »

why the heck does that clumsy fool have a picture of Joran on his wall?

what's next? a picture of Joseph Mengele? 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: April 22, 2008, 04:00:58 PM »

and he still couldn't get himself to take the picture of the wall because it reminded him of the nice contact he had with Joran. of course Joran doesn't hesitate to take advantage of such fools.

also GeenStijl says someone from Thailand said Joran is having fun with American tourists and they want to take pictures with him. but this might be made up by Geenstijl.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: April 22, 2008, 04:05:41 PM »

LOOSE TRANSLATION!!!!

AMSTERDAM - Joran is not in a psychiatric institution, but is celebrating in Thailand. From there, he supposedly tricked the Dutchman Martin Bakx.

Bakx even gave the log in information from his bank account to Joran who got into trouble in Thailand because he was caught with drugs. He begged for money from his internetfriend to prevent going to jail for 10 years.

Everyone assumed he was in a psychiatric institution. "I fooled everyone" said Joran who had contacted him on the Internet.

Initially Mart transferred 1000 Euros but eventually 6000 Euros disappeared out of his account.

"He's very naive and knullig (clumsy...not the accurate word)," says Peter R de Vries that this public. According to the crime reporter  Joran  has been partying all over in Hong Kong and Thailand and is apparently gotten into some financial problems.

http://www.rtl.nl/actueel/rtlboulevard/search/index.xml?q=joran&zoek.x=0&zoek.y=0&t=article&t=video

* they met through the internetsite Hyves (a Dutch version of a site like Myspace); 2 years ago
* he called on a monday saying he was busted with drugs and needed to pay 4000 Euros to a cop before that thursday. Bakx gave him that money as a loan.
* Joran said later on he wanted to live with him for 6 months. He would pay back the money he lent...but he needed money for a planeticket. Bakx gave him his log in codes & Joran got money from his account....and wasn't heard from since then.

There were a couple fragments of the moneytransfers shown...not a lot and very quickly...but it does state both their names.

He did seem a bit like a lonely man, even had a photo album with internetpictures of Joran & Jorans picture on the wall.

Thanks for the translations GMBW! This is bizarre. Do I read this right that Joran borrowed money from the Martin guy, promised him six months worth of boodie in return, and then robbed his bank account?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #672 on: April 22, 2008, 04:05:53 PM »

mother of Joran is more likely lying.

Where did you hear this Johan? But it could very well be that Joran is in the Netherlands...he's had the money for the ticket Wink. Seriously: this played some time ago...he's had enough time from stealing the money - travelling to home sweet home again.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: April 22, 2008, 04:08:35 PM »

LOOSE TRANSLATION!!!!

Thanks for the translations GMBW! This is bizarre. Do I read this right that Joran borrowed money from the Martin guy, promised him six months worth of boodie in return, and then robbed his bank account?

I don't know what boodie means?...my english isn't perfect...sorry LOL
The man borrowed Joran money....and Joran got a bit more from his account without asking Wink
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: April 22, 2008, 04:10:37 PM »

"he got into trouble in Thailand because he was caught with drugs.
he begged a friend on internet for money to prevent a 10 year prison term"

very heavy drugs penalties in Thailand. including death penalty.
it doesn't say what kind of drugs or the amount.
but how can you prevent a prison term by paying money?
that's probably the way Joran thinks of law enforcement.
he choose one of the worse countries to get caught with drugs.

Thanks Caesu! So Peter D confirms Joran got caught with drugs in HK or Thailand? So much for the insanity plea, he's just a druggie.

Do we know whether he is clear of prosecution for the drug violations? That he paid his way out?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: April 22, 2008, 04:12:49 PM »

I don't know what boodie means?...my english isn't perfect...sorry LOL
The man borrowed Joran money....and Joran got a bit more from his account without asking Wink

That would be sexual favors BBMW. 

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: April 22, 2008, 04:13:42 PM »

Sorry, I meant GMBW! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: April 22, 2008, 04:14:35 PM »

Geez, my internet provider shuts down for maintenance for a couple hours and suddenly Joran is in Thailand, LOL 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: April 22, 2008, 04:15:46 PM »

Anybody foolish enough to give Joran their bank account number is three Clydesdales short of a Budweiser commercial. He must be a fool!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: April 22, 2008, 04:16:48 PM »

Geez, my internet provider shuts down for maintenance for a couple hours and suddenly Joran is in Thailand, LOL 

Joran has a way of keeping the case in the news, doesn't he? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.