April 26, 2024, 02:05:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #748 4/17 - 4/24/08  (Read 331632 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: April 22, 2008, 04:17:34 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

There was a man on Dutch tv (Mart something) who said he had felt so sorry for Joran when he saw all the hatred that was posted towards Joran on the internet.
He came in contact with Joran (not sure when), helped him with a Joran site (? not sure) and they became close friends talked online a lot. The man is middle aged.

At some point the man readed in the newspaper about Joran being in a mental institution, he asked Joran, what did I hear now, are you institutionalized? Joran responded: Haha so it succeded/my plan worked (something like that)
The man who had become his friend then asked him but where are you then, and Joran told him he was in Thailand.

Shortly after in another conversation Joran told him that he was caught with drugs in Thailand and that if Mart did not send him money he would go to jail. The man sended Joran the money to help him stay out of jail.

Then a short time after that Joran told Mart that he wanted to come back to Holland, if he could then stay with Mart at his house.
Mart said Joran was welcome, but Joran said he needed money for a ticket, which Mart paid.

Then a few days later Mart, who shared his account info with Joran found out that Joran had lifted money from his account.
He is upset, but still have Joran's portrait on his wall.

That was it on or about.

It will be repeated tonight. I will tape it and do a more correct translation.

IMO, this is bazaar
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: April 22, 2008, 04:19:17 PM »

From BFN:

Jos

Joran is back in Holland, after holiday in Hong Kong and Thailand
« on: Today at 12:13:52 PM »

Peter de Vries was just on TV, 5 minutes ago, showing an interview with a man that got acquainted with Joran through Hyves. This was in 2006. They developed a friendship and met each other once in a while. This man, whose name was not mentioned, read in the newspaper that Joran was in a psychiatric institution. He was surprised to read this and contacted Joran on the net. Joran told him, he was in Thailand, he was busted by Thai police because he carried soft drugs with him. He asked this "friend" if he could borrow 1,000 euro. This man gave his number and code and through net banking Joran withdrew 1500 euro. This was recently. It is a bizar story. Peter confirmed this is true. He is back in Holland.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: April 22, 2008, 04:20:12 PM »

The Thailand rumour I posted a while ago has been confirmed by Peter R. de Vries.

It was mentioned on RTL Boulevard this evening:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3851774/_Joran_steelt_geld_van_vriend__.html

I haven't seen the show so haven't seen the segment on RTL Boulevard myself.

I will translate the article and post it.

"he got into trouble in Thailand because he was caught with drugs.
he begged a friend on internet for money to prevent a 10 year prison term"

very heavy drugs penalties in Thailand. including death penalty.
it doesn't say what kind of drugs or the amount.
but how can you prevent a prison term by paying money?
that's probably the way Joran thinks of law enforcement.
he choose one of the worse countries to get caught with drugs.

Thanks Caesu! So Peter D confirms Joran got caught with drugs in HK or Thailand? So much for the insanity plea, he's just a druggie.

Do we know whether he is clear of prosecution for the drug violations? That he paid his way out?

no, Peter R. doesn't confirm Joran got caught with drugs.
this was just Jorans trick to get Martin Bakx to send money.
and later his online banking details to get a flight ticket.

but Peter R. does confirm he is/was holidaying in HK and Thailand.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: April 22, 2008, 04:20:37 PM »

Johan.... have you seen the first Peter R. de Vries special? Do you know what's up with the de Wit / de Witte? judge vs police commissioner?

I checked the segment on the Peter R. de Vries Show: Karin Janssen confirmed in a letter (a reply to the long letter that Peter R. de Vries sent her since the ALE wouldn't answer questions on camera) that de Wit changed the search warrant.

You do mean the Judge Wit, and not the police commissioner, deWit...correct?

Hi Buckeye...checked it...but it's about police commissioner de Wit (head of the investigation at the time) who limited the warrant.

I have to go, but deWitte wasn't the head of the team until Jan 2007...only the coast guard...plus...Judge wit already gave a response about the search.  Just wondering what "the letter" said.   

I'm really confused now .

They do say de Wit and not de Witte....to add some more confusion

They show the letter but you can't read it; it's in a graphic. Peter sent 6 pages with questions and she sent a response. It's also mentioned that Peter asked 5 questions about Ben King being there and none of those questions were answered.

gmbw

The Honourable Mr. Justice Jacob Wit ( ) is not happy at the moment with sites like SM and Fok !  

And there are rumours that he is in trouble !
i will find that out 

Perhaps they went back and checked Wit's phone records to Paulus and Ben Vocking during the first 17 days of the case before he decided to block the search of the Sloots' main residence. That would be easy enough to do and a dead giveaway to the corruption.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: April 22, 2008, 04:25:04 PM »

Thanks Caesu! So Peter D confirms Joran got caught with drugs in HK or Thailand? So much for the insanity plea, he's just a druggie.

Do we know whether he is clear of prosecution for the drug violations? That he paid his way out?

no, Peter R. doesn't confirm Joran got caught with drugs.
this was just Jorans trick to get Martin Bakx to send money.
and later his online banking details to get a flight ticket.

but Peter R. does confirm he is/was holidaying in HK and Thailand.

Got ya. So it was possibly a lie by Joran to defraud Martin of money.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #685 on: April 22, 2008, 04:25:07 PM »

why the heck does that clumsy fool have a picture of Joran on his wall?

what's next? a picture of Joseph Mengele? 

and he still couldn't get himself to take the picture of the wall because it reminded him of the nice contact he had with Joran. of course Joran doesn't hesitate to take advantage of such fools.

also GeenStijl says someone from Thailand said Joran is having fun with American tourists and they want to take pictures with him. but this might be made up by Geenstijl.

Hi caesu, sound like this guy needs a check in at the little nut-house in Den Dolder.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: April 22, 2008, 04:28:19 PM »

Hi caesu, sound like this guy needs a check in at the little nut-house in Den Dolder.

Den Dolder, Den Dolder, send Martin right over.  

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: April 22, 2008, 04:31:12 PM »

wait a sec...

Bram said they served Joran the papers in the nut house. Is that true? I would believe Bram before these other nutballs.

And why the heck haven't the Sloots been drawn and quartered by now? I'm getting impatient and want some action!!!

+++

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: April 22, 2008, 04:31:50 PM »

Sorry, I meant GMBW! 

That's ok 

Ah...should have known....only hear that expression; hardly see it written down LOL

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #689 on: April 22, 2008, 04:31:51 PM »

roflmfao!!!!

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: April 22, 2008, 04:33:07 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

There was a man on Dutch tv (Mart something) who said he had felt so sorry for Joran when he saw all the hatred that was posted towards Joran on the internet.
He came in contact with Joran (not sure when), helped him with a Joran site (? not sure) and they became close friends talked online a lot. The man is middle aged.

At some point the man readed in the newspaper about Joran being in a mental institution, he asked Joran, what did I hear now, are you institutionalized? Joran responded: Haha so it succeded/my plan worked (something like that)
The man who had become his friend then asked him but where are you then, and Joran told him he was in Thailand.

Shortly after in another conversation Joran told him that he was caught with drugs in Thailand and that if Mart did not send him money he would go to jail. The man sended Joran the money to help him stay out of jail.

Then a short time after that Joran told Mart that he wanted to come back to Holland, if he could then stay with Mart at his house.
Mart said Joran was welcome, but Joran said he needed money for a ticket, which Mart paid.

Then a few days later Mart, who shared his account info with Joran found out that Joran had lifted money from his account.
He is upset, but still have Joran's portrait on his wall.

That was it on or about.

It will be repeated tonight. I will tape it and do a more correct translation.

IMO, this is bazaar

They need to show this to the Dutch judge in case he tries to cop an insanity plea:

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: April 22, 2008, 04:34:52 PM »

on TV they talked a little about how criminals can get quite a few fans.
Peter R. also said some girls admired Joran and wanted to be seen with him.
some kind of strange psychological phenomenon.

some child molesters (like Marc Dutroux) get also fanmail from women.

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: April 22, 2008, 04:34:53 PM »

Just a segment on 'Hart van Nederland': Bakx pressed charges, Joran is still in Hong Kong.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: April 22, 2008, 04:35:58 PM »

And why the heck haven't the Sloots been drawn and quartered by now? I'm getting impatient and want some action!!!

Uh huh. Inquiring Dutch, American, and Aruban minds wanna know. How long are they going to let this human wrecking ball roam free?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: April 22, 2008, 04:36:17 PM »

Just a segment on 'Hart van Nederland': Bakx pressed charges, Joran is still in Hong Kong.

OK, now I'm really wanting this to be true, lol
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: April 22, 2008, 04:36:30 PM »

di 22 apr 2008, 19:04
"Joran steals money from friend"
AMSTERDAM - Joran is not in a psychiatric institution, but Celebrating in Thailand. From there, he would have the Dutchman Martin Bakx off.

Bakx gave even the log of his bank account to which Joran in trouble because he would sit in Thailand was caught with drugs. He begged for money to be internetvriend 'decade to prevent cell, "said Bakx Blulevard at RTL.

Everyone was in the assumption that Joran Saturday in a psychiatric institution. 'That is all well ingetrapt "said Joran against Bakx who had contacted him on the Internet.

Initially created Mart euros in 1000, but later plunderde Joran the account of the goeddoener. Eventually disappeared 6000 euro, as the gedupeerde claims.

"He's very naive and knullig been," says Peter R de Vries that the case made public. According to the crime reporter about Joran partying all evening in Hong Kong and Thailand and is apparently in debt affected.

Thank you Johan

GBMW ... I remember when you said that your source implied that Joran was in Thailand.  I am sorry I doubted your source ... I really thought he was in an institution in Holland.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: April 22, 2008, 04:36:55 PM »

on TV they talked a little about how criminals can get quite a few fans.
Peter R. also said some girls admired Joran and wanted to be seen with him.
some kind of strange psychological phenomenon.

some child molesters (like Marc Dutroux) get also fanmail from women.

the death penalty eliminates fan mail instantly. 

+++

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #697 on: April 22, 2008, 04:37:32 PM »

This message ( that he is in thailand )can be misinfo!!!!!

The mother of Joran told 1 hour ago  that Joran is in the  Netherlands.

mother of Joran is more likely lying.

Where did you hear this Johan? But it could very well be that Joran is in the Netherlands...he's had the money for the ticket Wink. Seriously: this played some time ago...he's had enough time from stealing the money - travelling to home sweet home again.

this was on   NWO  blog :

T Says:
April 22nd, 2008 at 20:30
Renee Gielen  has just heard  from the mother of Joran  that Joran is simply Netherlands. Also, the family has no summons for a civil case may receive ..

Someone from fok send that to me !
But the message is not on the nwo blog anymore now !
So this comes from the Gielen camp or trols  and you know how they work !
They send misinfo all the time

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #698 on: April 22, 2008, 04:37:51 PM »

Johan.... have you seen the first Peter R. de Vries special? Do you know what's up with the de Wit / de Witte? judge vs police commissioner?

I checked the segment on the Peter R. de Vries Show: Karin Janssen confirmed in a letter (a reply to the long letter that Peter R. de Vries sent her since the ALE wouldn't answer questions on camera) that de Wit changed the search warrant.

You do mean the Judge Wit, and not the police commissioner, deWit...correct?

Hi Buckeye...checked it...but it's about police commissioner de Wit (head of the investigation at the time) who limited the warrant.

I have to go, but deWitte wasn't the head of the team until Jan 2007...only the coast guard...plus...Judge wit already gave a response about the search.  Just wondering what "the letter" said.   

I'm really confused now .

They do say de Wit and not de Witte....to add some more confusion

They show the letter but you can't read it; it's in a graphic. Peter sent 6 pages with questions and she sent a response. It's also mentioned that Peter asked 5 questions about Ben King being there and none of those questions were answered.

gmbw

The Honourable Mr. Justice Jacob Wit ( ) is not happy at the moment with sites like SM and Fok !  

And there are rumours that he is in trouble !
i will find that out 

Thanks!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: April 22, 2008, 04:39:12 PM »

Thanks GMBW as always!

Paulus, get Tacopina on the phone! Crank up the spin machine!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.