March 29, 2024, 12:37:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #748 4/17 - 4/24/08  (Read 328606 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: April 22, 2008, 04:40:14 PM »

Just a segment on 'Hart van Nederland': Bakx pressed charges, Joran is still in Hong Kong.

OK, now I'm really wanting this to be true, lol

I'm hoping that some 8 foot tall son of a gun rings Joran's neck, steals all of his money, and kills him.

does this make me a bad person? 

At some point he's gonna screw with the wrong person... and he will pay bigtime. All his gagrbage will come home! I only wish I could be there to see it, video it and post it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: April 22, 2008, 04:40:23 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

There was a man on Dutch tv (Mart something) who said he had felt so sorry for Joran when he saw all the hatred that was posted towards Joran on the internet.
He came in contact with Joran (not sure when), helped him with a Joran site (? not sure) and they became close friends talked online a lot. The man is middle aged.

At some point the man readed in the newspaper about Joran being in a mental institution, he asked Joran, what did I hear now, are you institutionalized? Joran responded: Haha so it succeded/my plan worked (something like that)
The man who had become his friend then asked him but where are you then, and Joran told him he was in Thailand.

Shortly after in another conversation Joran told him that he was caught with drugs in Thailand and that if Mart did not send him money he would go to jail. The man sended Joran the money to help him stay out of jail.

Then a short time after that Joran told Mart that he wanted to come back to Holland, if he could then stay with Mart at his house.
Mart said Joran was welcome, but Joran said he needed money for a ticket, which Mart paid.

Then a few days later Mart, who shared his account info with Joran found out that Joran had lifted money from his account.
He is upset, but still have Joran's portrait on his wall.

That was it on or about.

It will be repeated tonight. I will tape it and do a more correct translation.

IMO, this is bazaar

They need to show this to the Dutch judge in case he tries to cop an insanity plea:

At some point the man readed in the newspaper about Joran being in a mental institution, he asked Joran, what did I hear now, are you institutionalized? Joran responded: Haha so it succeded/my plan worked (something like that)

part of some upcoming insanity plea probably.

but i spoke to someone who said she knew someone who worked at Altrecht and said Joran was staying there.
but that still could be a rumour repeated over and over again and then taken for a fact even by staff who have never seen Joran themselves there.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: April 22, 2008, 04:40:54 PM »

right, this Martin Bakx guy is somewhat of a sad lonely soul.
Joran took advantage of that with the B.S. story that he was caught with drugs in Thailand.
Martin gave Joran his banking details and Joran took the money.
but Peter R. said he knew already Joran was in HK and Thailand on holiday.

You all know who I think of when I hear "Martin in Thailand" don't you? 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: April 22, 2008, 04:41:50 PM »

Just a segment on 'Hart van Nederland': Bakx pressed charges, Joran is still in Hong Kong.

When do those protecting this runaway maniac decide to cut their losses?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #704 on: April 22, 2008, 04:44:11 PM »

I think the people of Holland should lite the fires, bang the drums and search every house in the country until he is found, and then have a public execution.

ok, I'll stop now Klaas, before I get a formal warning...

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: April 22, 2008, 04:45:43 PM »

I'm hoping that some 8 foot tall son of a gun rings Joran's neck, steals all of his money, and kills him.

At some point he's gonna screw with the wrong person... and he will pay bigtime. All his gagrbage will come home! I only wish I could be there to see it, video it and post it.

You're not a bad person, you're an optimist!!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: April 22, 2008, 04:45:58 PM »

O/T sortof:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/apr/22/olympic-gold-medalist-ice-dancer-sickened-date-rap/?partner=yahoo_headlines

Olympic gold medalist ice dancer sickened by date rape drug
Associated Press
April 22, 2008

SANTA ANA, Calif. — Former Olympic ice dancer Pasha Grishuk was drugged with GHB, a common date rape drug, during a business meeting at a ritzy Orange County hotel, a sheriff's spokesman said today.

Grishuk, who won Olympic gold medals for Russia in ice dancing in 1994 and 1998, was attending a business meeting at the St. Regis Monarch Beach on April 12 when she began to feel ill and numb, sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino said.

While eating dinner, she spotted a partially dissolved pill in the bottom of her drink. Investigators later found another dissolved pill in the bottom of a drink she ordered in the hotel's lounge.

Amormino says toxicology tests that came back today were positive for GHB, but it wasn't immediately clear how the pills got in Grishuk's drinks or who put them there.
"How somebody was able to do that, I honestly don't know, but it appears that somebody, for whatever reason, attempted to drug her," he said.
GHB, or gamma hydroxy butyrate, can cause breathing problems, loss of consciousness, seizures, drowsiness, coma and death.

The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration labels GHB a "predatory drug" that can be mixed with alcohol to reduce resistance from a victim before a sexual assault. It is also popular with teenagers at raves and is sometimes used by bodybuilders for its anabolic effects, the DEA said.

The 36-year-old Grishuk is a Ukrainian native who now lives in Los Angeles.
An e-mail to Grishuk was not immediately returned. A spokeswoman at the St. Regis did not immediately return a call for comment.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: April 22, 2008, 04:47:09 PM »

Joran took advantage of that with the B.S. story that he was caught with drugs in Thailand.

Yeah, but it's not him. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #708 on: April 22, 2008, 04:47:30 PM »

You're not a bad person, you're an optimist!!! 

ha ha ha!!!

<===the cynical optimist..

good one Dayhiker!!!

+++

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: April 22, 2008, 04:47:46 PM »

i still hope they bust him with drugs in Thailand. 
don't think Tacopina can save Jorans neck over there.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: April 22, 2008, 04:48:45 PM »

I think the people of Holland should lite the fires, bang the drums and search every house in the country until he is found, and then have a public execution.

Breaking news! The Dutch Prime Minister has just declared Joran persona non grata!!! 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: April 22, 2008, 04:51:47 PM »

Breaking news! The Dutch Prime Minister has just declared Joran persona non grata!!! 

ya know, I wrote a post on my blog a while ago that said there should not be any future victims for 15 years... well, this human debris is globe trotting and screwing people everywhere. His list of victims is hitting astronomical numbers.

someone needs to take him out... and I don't mean for chinese food.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: April 22, 2008, 04:53:18 PM »

Yeah, but it's not him. 

I know but it sure made my eyes perk up!

Klaas when you have a chance can you edit in missing Persons Deborah Jones:BODY FOUND  Thanks will try to keep the edit requests down (I saw your pics posted in Musings and see things are busy enough for you). TIA

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #713 on: April 22, 2008, 04:54:10 PM »

here's a thought..

Joran kills Rudy and wins the Diario's man of the year.

normally that would be a joke....but you all know the subject matter.

+++

briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: April 22, 2008, 04:58:25 PM »

Here is the old show of Peter R. de Vries

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=4120106559943988074&q=p
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #715 on: April 22, 2008, 05:04:32 PM »

briany
they erreased that message on the Nwo blog !!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: April 22, 2008, 05:09:21 PM »

Posting this from texasmom in the Shango thread to show that the Coastguard were involved early....sorry I don't mean to confuse...LOL

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg334283#msg334283

Loving Natalee page 84-85
snips
The tips are coming in steadily all day...One tip in particular keeps resurfacing---that Jeep...One caller says the driver is known as Theodore.  Another says his name is Vader.  A well-known drug runner on the island drives a bright yellow Jeep pulling a trailer with a small rubber boat on the back......In the little dinghy is an old oil barrrel.  This is the most difficult tip for me to listen to so far, as the callers are saying that the barrel in the boat on the back of this Jeep is where Natalee was put so she could be taken out to sea and dumped...

On the way to the print shop to have the new "KIDNAPPED" posters printed Beth spots the yellow Jeep with a small boat on a trailer and a barrel in the dinghy.  It's parked at a pizza restaurant.  The cab driver confirms that "It's Vader's Jeep."  He very bad.  Very bad.....Beth has the driver pull up to the Jeep and rolls down her window.

Loving Natalee Page 86
"Before I can speak, he sees me and offers, "I'm sorry about Natalee."
   That's weird, and his statement takes me aback.  I haven't even introduced myself.  So I ask him if he knows where she is and explain that there are reports that she has been seen in his vehicle.
   He replies, "What about the gray Honda?  I thought they were looking into that."  And before I can answer he volunteers, "The Coast Guard has already searched my boat."

Thank you Mum

I have read LOVING NATALEE three times but failed to comprehend the significance of Beth's words.

The encounter took place on June 1, 2005 ... prior to the detention of Joran, Deepak and Satish.  On this date the Holiday Inn fabrication was still where it was at.  WHY WAS THE COASTGUARD CHECKING OUT BOATS IN REGARDS TO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY?

Janet

+++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 76

The detective takes a seat at his desk and sorts through some papers before getting ready to type at his computer keyboard.  It's quiet.  I am very cold, waiting for him to begin.  As I stare at the torn documents on the table, the words Joran van der Sloot jump right off one of the ripped pager at me and pierce my eyes.  It's Joran's witness statement, torn up, lying in plain view.   So he has been here.  He has given his statement.  It has been destroyed for some reason.  Did he change his mind?   Can you even do that?  Did someone come along and decide it wasn't in Joran's best interest to go on record about what happened to Natalee?   I wonder if the father, Paulus, has been here.  It's disarming.  And I have so many questions about this pile of torn papers.  But I don't know enough about law -- certainly not Dutch law -- to underatand what it might mean to destroy a witness statement.

I sometimes wonder how many times Natalee's body was "disposed".  Did someone dump the body in the ocean and it returned to the beach?  I remember the early stories about she drowned, was taken out to the ocean by the tide, etc.

Was there damage / evidence that wasn't explained away by a simple drowning?

All the talk about how much money do you have, if you don't behave we'll stop the investigation, leads me to think that authorities may have had a body in the early days.  One line of thinking is that as the family became more persistent, the media decended on the island, and the finger was pointing at JVDS, the less inclined officials became to return the body.  The family wasn't just going to go home, they wanted someone arrested.  imho

Stanley Zaandam -

Monday, September 19, 2005

Ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam in his new book KPA-Quo Vadis 2,3
To exculpate the son of Paul vd Sloot, the commissioner and fiscal falsely arrested two ex security guards
Police command nominations named as the reason of the mistake

Bon Dia Aruba
9/19/2005

ORANJESTAD – The police corps committed a blunder in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. According to ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam, who dedicates attention to the case here and also in his upcoming publication.

According to Zaandam, the nominations - of among others Commissioners Bernardina, Dompig, Hassel and Richardson, along with 34 high-rank 1st class inspectors - which are against the law and hierarchy of the KPA [police corps], have serious consequences for the quality and integrity of work in KPA.

Accoding to Zaandam, none of the high-ranked commissioners has the qualifications nor experience to conduct a judicial investigation.

Police at the top of political list

According to Zaandam, Commissioner Dompig is under the instruction of Minister Rudy Croes, of MEP.
He also states that 20 other policemen were ranked high on a political list. Five others (…) among them Commissioner Hassell, according to Zaandam.

He also claims this is how Commissioner vd Straten was appointed to this case. However, according to Zaandam, this should not be work for a commissioner.

BLUNDER

Zaandam continues talking about the blunder under which the 3 youngsters were questioned, which should have been a simple case, but one that resulted in KPA’s biggest blunder, due to the deceiptfulness of JvdS, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, they remained free another 12 days.

FALSE ARREST

Zaandam keeps on saying in his book, two days after 5/29, the body of Natalee H. may have already been found and Cvp [police commissioner] looked the other way to do a favour for Paul vd Sloot (ex of chief staff of Cabinet PG [prosecutor general] J. Zwinkels). To exculpate the son of Paul, the CvP and fiscal chief prosecutor Karen Jansen made the false arrest of two ex-security guards, Jones and John , called this a ‘tactical maneuver’ , and denied them their freedom for another 10 days.

This, continues Zaandam in his book, is the issue here. However, he has much more to tell regarding the case of Natalee Holloway.

[translated by Getagrip]

// posted by Getagrip @ 9/19/2005 12:18:00 PM   

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_09_18_getagripmonkey_archive.html

Add to that, the body in the basin.  Could the body have been stored somewhere for days?  Maybe dumped during the power outage?

The early stories/rumors that Natalee was in a drug house being passed around.  Would that account for gang rape when the body was found?  Would it account for battery and "when they see that shit"?

In the days following her disappearance, as each day passed, it seemed less and less likely that JVDS would be distanced from being the last one with her.  The many stories just didn't ring true.   mo

Would any DNA evidence be linked to JVDS?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: April 22, 2008, 05:15:35 PM »

Joran stal 6000 van eenzame loser

Joran van der Sloot zit niet in een gekkengesticht, zoals zijn ouders ons willen doen geloven, hij is aan het feesten in Thailand. "hij schijnt zich te vermaken met Amerikaanse toeristen, ze willen zelfs met hem op de foto", aldus een Thaise tipgevert. En zojuist deed ene Martin Bakx in RTLBoulevard zijn verhaal over zijn 'speciale relatie' met Joran via internet. Joran heeft deze Bakx voor enkele duizenden euro's geld afhandig gemaakt, door een relatie met de oude zielepoot op te bouwen. Hij maakte de chatter wijs dat hij in Thailand met drugs was betrapt. Daarom had hij gewoon even duizend euro nodig om een agent om te kopen teneinde tien jaar cel te voorkomen. "He swa, ik sweer het je, je krijgt het gelijk direct meteen weer terug man. We zijn toch brothas" Allemaal gelul natuurlijk, maar Bakx gaf Joran zijn login van een een of andere internetbank, die vervolgens door laatstgenoemde geplunderd werd totdat er opeens 6000 euro weg was. Ook op zoek naar gratis geld? Neem contact op met Martin Bakx. Ben je meer van het partytype en op zoek naar een leuk feestje, wat wijven en gratis bier? Joran heb je ook zo gevonden, daar in Bangkok...

http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/1274931.html

+++++++++++++

The follow link is to an English translation of the above.  I cannot seem to copy it.

Janet

+++++++++++

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/1274931.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=2&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522Martin%2BBakx%2522%2Bjoran%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: April 22, 2008, 05:17:59 PM »

briany
they erreased that message on the Nwo blog !!

Johan - interresting they are erasing stuff
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: April 22, 2008, 05:20:41 PM »

di 22 apr 2008, 19:04
"Joran steals money from friend"
AMSTERDAM - Joran is not in a psychiatric institution, but Celebrating in Thailand. From there, he would have the Dutchman Martin Bakx off.

Bakx gave even the log of his bank account to which Joran in trouble because he would sit in Thailand was caught with drugs. He begged for money to be internetvriend 'decade to prevent cell, "said Bakx Blulevard at RTL.

Everyone was in the assumption that Joran Saturday in a psychiatric institution. 'That is all well ingetrapt "said Joran against Bakx who had contacted him on the Internet.

Initially created Mart euros in 1000, but later plunderde Joran the account of the goeddoener. Eventually disappeared 6000 euro, as the gedupeerde claims.

"He's very naive and knullig been," says Peter R de Vries that the case made public. According to the crime reporter about Joran partying all evening in Hong Kong and Thailand and is apparently in debt affected.

Thank you Johan

GBMW ... I remember when you said that your source implied that Joran was in Thailand.  I am sorry I doubted your source ... I really thought he was in an institution in Holland.

Janet

Janet; no need to apologize for having second doubts about a rumour...ever! . There is so much out there it's sometimes hard to tell the difference and to figure out what to believe.

For all I knew Joran called all his buddies to tell us he was in Thailand / Hong Kong...so I didn't post that rumour at the time when that information was coming in. When the info came from a quite reliable source I posted it. But that says it...quite reliable. I just figured it was back uped (is that even a word?) enough to post as a rumour...that's all...it could have been wrong info in the end. It was a rumour, as there were / are many, and should have been looked at as one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.