April 24, 2024, 01:14:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #748 4/17 - 4/24/08  (Read 331453 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #720 on: April 22, 2008, 05:20:43 PM »

briany
they erreased that message on the Nwo blog !!

Johan - interresting they are erasing stuff

they are fast but not fast enough 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: April 22, 2008, 05:21:34 PM »

briany

Yes....a bit odd.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: April 22, 2008, 05:22:51 PM »

di 22 apr 2008, 19:04
"Joran steelt geld van vriend"

AMSTERDAM -  Joran zit helemaal niet in een psychiatrische inrichting, maar viert feest in Thailand. Van daaruit zou hij de Nederlander Martin Bakx hebben opgelicht.

Bakx gaf zelfs de inlogcode van zijn bankrekening aan Joran die in de problemen zou zitten omdat hij in Thailand met drugs werd betrapt. Hij smeekte zijn internetvriend om geld om 'tien jaar cel te voorkomen', zo zei Bakx bij RTL Blulevard.

Iedereen verkeerde in de veronderstelling dat Joran in een psychiatrische instelling zat. 'Daar is iedereen goed ingetrapt', zei Joran tegen Bakx die met hem op internet contact hield.

In eerste instantie maakte Mart 1000 euro over, maar later plunderde Joran de rekening van de goeddoener. Uiteindelijk verdween 6000 euro, zo beweert de gedupeerde.

'Hij is heel knullig en naief geweest', zegt Peter R de Vries die de zaak openbaar maakte. Volgens de misdaadverslaggever zit Joran feestend in Hong Kong en Thailand en is kennelijk in de schulden geraakt.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3851774/_Joran_steelt_geld_van_vriend__.html?p=2,1

++++++++

The following link is an English translation to the above article.  I cannot seem to copy it.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3851774/_Joran_steelt_geld_van_vriend__.html%3Fp%3D2,1&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522Martin%2BBakx%2522%2Bjoran%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: April 22, 2008, 05:24:00 PM »

briany

Which message? The one in which T told that Renee Gielen told dat she spoke to Joran's mother, 45 minutes after the show?
So Renee Gielen does not work for the VanderSloot's?
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: April 22, 2008, 05:29:26 PM »

Just a segment on 'Hart van Nederland': Bakx pressed charges, Joran is still in Hong Kong.

Thanks GMBW as always!

Paulus, get Tacopina on the phone! Crank up the spin machine!!!

if jvds is tried in hong kong, i can foresee a large caning coming for the sporter.  they like that sort of thing over there.
dennisintn
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: April 22, 2008, 05:30:06 PM »

Hmmmm what kinda leaves are you eating there little briany? They look familiar....but I just can't place them......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: April 22, 2008, 05:31:29 PM »

I think the people of Holland should lite the fires, bang the drums and search every house in the country until he is found, and then have a public execution.

ok, I'll stop now Klaas, before I get a formal warning...

I believe that JVDS remains the key to solving this case.  I believe he knows what happened to Natalee, and who was involved.

As long as he continues to breath, I believe he has the opportunity for redemption and confessing his involvement in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The truth hurts for a little while, lies hurt forever.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: April 22, 2008, 05:35:56 PM »

So...where is Joran?  I don't think I have figured that out yet.  Rolling Eyes
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #728 on: April 22, 2008, 05:38:05 PM »

briany

Which message? The one in which T told that Renee Gielen told dat she spoke to Joran's mother, 45 minutes after the show?

Message 398 is now another message !

use this translator !
http://www.google.com/translate_t?langpair=nl

T Says:

april 22nd, 2008 at 20:30
Bou zegt:
Deze post is gewist, maar ik bewaar de kopie. Het gaat om info die niet alleen onbevestigd is, maar ook gevaarlijk kan zijn voor de betrokkenen.
T, ik verzoek je, om voorzichtig te zijn…

T Says:

april 22nd, 2008 at 20:36
BOU zegt:
Beste T,
Ik heb ook deze post gewist, maar ik bewaar de kopie. Wees voorzichtig met wat je zegt, want de bange aapjes lezen mee. Ik beloof je dat ik morgen serieus zal onderzoeken of dit wissen terecht was.
Ik hoop slechts dat iedereen veilig blijft… vandaar!

T Says:

april 22nd, 2008 at 23:15
@mr Bou: haal ze maar weg want dat is ook beter.
Wat ik het interessante aan dit Telegraaf/Peter (R.) de Vries verhaal vind is dat De Vries steeds verder in zijn eigen leugens verstrikt raakt.
Hopelijk gaat Stan de Jong van Nieuwe Revu dit verhaaltje ’s checken en onderzoeken.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: April 22, 2008, 05:38:16 PM »

Hmmmm what kinda leaves are you eating there little briany? They look familiar....but I just can't place them......

Years ago when my youngest brother was in his late teens ... my father found about ten of these plants at the side of the garage.  He figured they were "weeds" but did not pull them because he appreciated the fern-link appearance.  So for some time he took very good care of these plants until one day his neighbour spotted the "fern-like weeds" and educated my father regarding his illegal activity.  To this day youngest brother (55 years old) denies he was origin of these plants.  I tell him that I believe him but millions would not.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #730 on: April 22, 2008, 05:40:03 PM »

translator google :

T Says:

April 22nd, 2008 at 20:30
Bou says:
This item has been cleared, but I keep the copy. It is not only onbevestigd info, but also can be dangerous for those involved.
T, I ask you to be wary…

T Says:

April 22nd, 2008 at 20:36
BOU says:
Dear T,
I also deleted this item, but I keep the copy. Be careful what you say, because the frightened monkeys read. I promise you that tomorrow I will seriously consider whether this was rightly erase.
I just hope that everyone remains safe… hence!

T Says:

April 22nd, 2008 at 23:15
@ Mr Bou: fetch them away because that is also better.
What's interesting to me this Telegraaf / Peter de Vries (R.) story is that De Vries ever more entangled in his own lies touches.
Hopefully, Stan Young of the New Revu this story 's check and investigations.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: April 22, 2008, 05:43:54 PM »

Very cute story Tamikos thanks for sharing.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #732 on: April 22, 2008, 05:44:13 PM »

briany

Gielen send misinfo ,so now is clear that she works for VD SLoot!!!

briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: April 22, 2008, 05:45:34 PM »

Hahaha they look alike a bit.
I thought Briany was a cute monkey.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: April 22, 2008, 05:53:59 PM »

briany

There is definitely a connection.

Janet
++++++++

Anita/Paulus van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman Show
January 11, 2008

Witteman: Do you think she’s dead?

Anita: I don't know, I have thought for a long time that she is alive, and there ahve been indications she is.  And those facts have to be investigated.  Rene Gielen on Curacao is making a documentary, she has interviewed a lot a people, we know because she's in contact with us.  I really would like for the other side of the story to also be investigated.
http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/media/jorandevries.htm

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2767.msg370253;topicseen#msg370253

Anita: (Edited) We know people were seen at the beach, her room-card was used, there are people who claim they have seen Natalee the day after she went missing…

Witt.: There’s a statement by a cashier who says she first saw Natalee with a man who a short time later she saw without the girl. Has there been no proper investigation into these facts?

Paulus: Well it’s even stronger… There is a videorecording supposedly of Natalee but we untill now haven’t had access to that video.

Anita: (Edited) That’s a video of the entrance of the Holliday inn… And there was something strange with the first posters that Beth Twitty hung up. It read “Little Hoody please call Big Hoody” which suggests Natalee ran away. Anyway, I was under the impression that there was another story that I gladly would have seen investigated.

<snipped>

Anita: I would want that the investigation would continue… Maybe Peter can help with that… Maybe we can talk after the show… Uuhhmm… I would as well very much would see an investigation into the investigation… I don’t know if we can have that hope but that… As long as this case isn’t solved all concerned will stay under enormous pressure and Joran will continually be pointed at (Edited).

Witt.: Do you think she’s dead?

Anita: I… don’t know. I have for a very long time kept believing she was still alive and I have being played information in my hands that supports that a.o. from Renée Gielen (Edited). I would so gladly see that the other side of the story was shown as well.

Translation by EURobert on the front page of SM:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?
topic=2522.msg328035;topicseen#msg328035

_____

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: April 22, 2008, 05:58:12 PM »

Years ago when my youngest brother was in his late teens ... my father found about ten of these plants at the side of the garage.  He figured they were "weeds" but did not pull them because he appreciated the fern-link appearance.  So for some time he took very good care of these plants until one day his neighbour spotted the "fern-like weeds" and educated my father regarding his illegal activity.  To this day youngest brother (55 years old) denies he was origin of these plants.  I tell him that I believe him but millions would not.

Janet

I am sure it was innocent...

This taxon includes hemp landraces and cultivars grown for fiber or seed production. Fiber strains are usually tall and unbranched. Seed strains are often shorter, and may be branched or unbranched. Some strains are monoecious. Plants of certified industrial hemp strains produce a relatively high ratio of CBD to THC (about 20:1), and are not suitable for drug use.

...The most notable region in North America is the midwest, though populations occur sporadically throughout the United States and Canada. These plants have escaped from cultivation more recently, and often grow larger than the ruderal plants in Europe.

Cannabis users often call this feral Cannabis "ditch weed." Outside of its native range, it is regarded as an invasive plant. Despite years of government-sponsored eradication programs, these feral plants still remain in bountiful abundance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_sativa

Along with special mushrooms, my area of the US also has "ditch weed". 

According to the DEA data, of the estimated 247 million marijuana plants destroyed by law enforcement in 2003, more than 243 million were classified as "ditch weed," a term the agency uses to define "wild, scattered marijuana plants [with] no evidence of planting, fertilizing, or tending." Unlike cultivated marijuana, feral hemp contains virtually no detectable levels of THC, the psychoactive component in marijuana, and does not contribute to the black market marijuana trade.

http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=6220

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #736 on: April 22, 2008, 06:05:53 PM »

Just a segment on 'Hart van Nederland': Bakx pressed charges, Joran is still in Hong Kong.

Thanks GMBW as always!

Paulus, get Tacopina on the phone! Crank up the spin machine!!!

if jvds is tried in hong kong, i can foresee a large caning coming for the sporter.  they like that sort of thing over there.
dennisintn

Remember that kid that busted years ago?  I don't think he's invited back.

I'm home from the hospital.  Did I mention that?  Surgery was really big and serious and here I am back home with you all once again.  Banana milkshakes for everyone!

And a nap for me.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: April 22, 2008, 06:10:02 PM »

Hi caesu, sound like this guy needs a check in at the little nut-house in Den Dolder.

Den Dolder, Den Dolder, send Martin right over.  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: April 22, 2008, 06:10:48 PM »

I think the people of Holland should lite the fires, bang the drums and search every house in the country until he is found, and then have a public execution.

ok, I'll stop now Klaas, before I get a formal warning...

I believe that JVDS remains the key to solving this case.  I believe he knows what happened to Natalee, and who was involved.

As long as he continues to breath, I believe he has the opportunity for redemption and confessing his involvement in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The truth hurts for a little while, lies hurt forever.

I agree 100%.

WhiskeyGirl ... I believe that Joran is the one who is going to bring down the Aruban house of cards which Art Wood refers to.

I pray that when this young man ... who is obviously spinning out of control ... comes to the point when the load he is carrying is too great ... he will bow and reach up ... plead forgiveness from God and those he has wronged.  On the glorious day ... the truth the family of Natalee Holloway have been striving for ... will be revealed and ... Joran's changed heart will imply that he will willingly accept the consequences for all his wrongdoings. 

Janet
+++++++++

Art Wood
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 1, 2005

WOOD: ... The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee's disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they're going to all go down. This is like a house of cards.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Beth Holloway
OPRAH WINFREY SHOW
January 27, 2008

Oprah: So the case, they've said the case is closed, is it closed for you?

Beth: No, it's not closed for us, we've never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we've relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk at any moment

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: April 22, 2008, 06:14:34 PM »

Janet

I am sure it was innocent...

<snipped>

On the father's part ... definitely.  The doubt lies with my brother ... only kid still living at home.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.