April 18, 2024, 09:53:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #748 4/17 - 4/24/08  (Read 331077 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: April 22, 2008, 06:17:31 PM »

Tamikosmom, WhiskeyGirl, GBMW, Buckeye, bleachedblack, Peaches, blah, sandy leiva, Flipper/Donnie29 and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Peaches ... you are home!!

Praise God!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #741 on: April 22, 2008, 06:19:13 PM »

Hi caesu, sound like this guy needs a check in at the little nut-house in Den Dolder.

Den Dolder, Den Dolder, send Martin right over.  

It's a small world after all,
It's a small small world.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: April 22, 2008, 06:19:49 PM »

Peaches - so glad you are home!  Go take a nice long nap in your own bed now!!
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: April 22, 2008, 06:22:13 PM »

So...where is Joran?  I don't think I have figured that out yet.  Rolling Eyes

Renee Gielen / Anita (???): Netherlands
Hart van Nederland / Bakx: Hong Kong (that quote is coming from Bakx...not a voice over etc.)
Me: I don't know (but I do know where he should be )

I'm off to bed...a co worker just mailed me BTW...we've interviewed mr. Bakx as well...I'll see if I can get my hands on that material tomorrow.
Janet: I'll check on that Peter R. de Vries segment / Karin Janssen...but I think I saw an old show / a link posted a few posts ago. Is that the 2006 show? Do you know?

Goodnight everyone!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #744 on: April 22, 2008, 06:24:09 PM »

I didn't want to hijack the discussion here, but I needed to let you all know I am home.  A little worse for the wear but cancer free for the moment.

Nighty night.  Time to find the summer monkey jammies before the Percocet finds me.    Smoochies.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: April 22, 2008, 06:25:36 PM »

So...where is Joran?  I don't think I have figured that out yet.  Rolling Eyes

Renee Gielen / Anita (???): Netherlands
Hart van Nederland / Bakx: Hong Kong (that quote is coming from Bakx...not a voice over etc.)
Me: I don't know (but I do know where he should be )

I'm off to bed...a co worker just mailed me BTW...we've interviewed mr. Bakx as well...I'll see if I can get my hands on that material tomorrow.
Janet: I'll check on that Peter R. de Vries segment / Karin Janssen...but I think I saw an old show / a link posted a few posts ago. Is that the 2006 show? Do you know?

Goodnight everyone!

Think that youtube was briany's...and probably Dutch.....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: April 22, 2008, 06:26:13 PM »

I didn't want to hijack the discussion here, but I needed to let you all know I am home.  A little worse for the wear but cancer free for the moment.

Nighty night.  Time to find the summer monkey jammies before the Percocet finds me.    Smoochies.

You are an inspiration.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: April 22, 2008, 06:26:30 PM »

Nite Peaches - hugs to you!

Nite GBMW
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: April 22, 2008, 06:27:47 PM »

The Honourable Mr. Justice Jacob Wit ( ) is not happy at the moment with sites like SM and Fok ! 

And there are rumours that he is in trouble !
i will find that out

Perhaps they went back and checked Wit's phone records to Paulus and Ben Vocking during the first 17 days of the case before he decided to block the search of the Sloots' main residence. That would be easy enough to do and a dead giveaway to the corruption.

You know...Renee Gielen is from Curacao...and so is  Jacob Wit......hmmmmmm   
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: April 22, 2008, 06:28:03 PM »

Goodnight & sleep tight!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: April 22, 2008, 06:28:14 PM »

I sometimes wonder how many times Natalee's body was "disposed".  Did someone dump the body in the ocean and it returned to the beach?  I remember the early stories about she drowned, was taken out to the ocean by the tide, etc.

Was there damage / evidence that wasn't explained away by a simple drowning?

All the talk about how much money do you have, if you don't behave we'll stop the investigation, leads me to think that authorities may have had a body in the early days.  One line of thinking is that as the family became more persistent, the media decended on the island, and the finger was pointing at JVDS, the less inclined officials became to return the body.  The family wasn't just going to go home, they wanted someone arrested.  imho

Stanley Zaandam -

Monday, September 19, 2005

Ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam in his new book KPA-Quo Vadis 2,3

To exculpate the son of Paul vd Sloot, the commissioner and fiscal falsely arrested two ex security guards

Police command nominations named as the reason of the mistake

Bon Dia Aruba
9/19/2005

ORANJESTAD – The police corps committed a blunder in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. According to ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam, who dedicates attention to the case here and also in his upcoming publication.

According to Zaandam, the nominations - of among others Commissioners Bernardina, Dompig, Hassel and Richardson, along with 34 high-rank 1st class inspectors - which are against the law and hierarchy of the KPA [police corps], have serious consequences for the quality and integrity of work in KPA.

Accoding to Zaandam, none of the high-ranked commissioners has the qualifications nor experience to conduct a judicial investigation.

Police at the top of political list

According to Zaandam, Commissioner Dompig is under the instruction of Minister Rudy Croes, of MEP.
He also states that 20 other policemen were ranked high on a political list. Five others (…) among them Commissioner Hassell, according to Zaandam.

He also claims this is how Commissioner vd Straten was appointed to this case. However, according to Zaandam, this should not be work for a commissioner.

BLUNDER

Zaandam continues talking about the blunder under which the 3 youngsters were questioned, which should have been a simple case, but one that resulted in KPA’s biggest blunder, due to the deceiptfulness of JvdS, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, they remained free another 12 days.

FALSE ARREST

Zaandam keeps on saying in his book, two days after 5/29, the body of Natalee H. may have already been found and Cvp [police commissioner] looked the other way to do a favour for Paul vd Sloot (ex of chief staff of Cabinet PG [prosecutor general] J. Zwinkels). To exculpate the son of Paul, the CvP and fiscal chief prosecutor Karen Jansen made the false arrest of two ex-security guards, Jones and John , called this a ‘tactical maneuver’ , and denied them their freedom for another 10 days.

This, continues Zaandam in his book, is the issue here. However, he has much more to tell regarding the case of Natalee Holloway.

[translated by Getagrip]

// posted by Getagrip @ 9/19/2005 12:18:00 PM   

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_09_18_getagripmonkey_archive.html

<snipped>

WhiskeyGirl

Was Stanley Zaadam's book ever published?

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: April 22, 2008, 06:29:04 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

As far as I know, Thailand is not the place where you want to get busted
for drugs of any kind. The penalties are pretty harsh although you can
sometimes buy yourself out of an arrest; don't know if 1,000 euros would
do it though.

Awesome medical faciliites in Bangkok though; thriving medical tourism
industry. (sex re-assignment surgeries a top specialty) Family of mine
from Dubai went to Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok for medical
treatments. AAA american style hospital with american trained docs
for 20% the cost charged in the US.

Was Joran a medical tourist?    
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: April 22, 2008, 06:33:10 PM »

Tonight on Dana Pretzer

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: April 22, 2008, 06:45:32 PM »

The Thailand rumour I posted a while ago has been confirmed by Peter R. de Vries.

It was mentioned on RTL Boulevard this evening:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3851774/_Joran_steelt_geld_van_vriend__.html

I haven't seen the show so haven't seen the segment on RTL Boulevard myself.

I will translate the article and post it.

"he got into trouble in Thailand because he was caught with drugs.
he begged a friend on internet for money to prevent a 10 year prison term"

very heavy drugs penalties in Thailand. including death penalty.
it doesn't say what kind of drugs or the amount.
but how can you prevent a prison term by paying money?
that's probably the way Joran thinks of law enforcement.
he choose one of the worse countries to get caught with drugs.

Thanks Caesu! So Peter D confirms Joran got caught with drugs in HK or Thailand? So much for the insanity plea, he's just a druggie.

Do we know whether he is clear of prosecution for the drug violations? That he paid his way out?

makes more sense to me that hed call papa sloot to bail him out, perhaps they concocted this other guy story to play as intermediary so papa sloot woildnt be directly connected to bailing joran out in thailand,as that would make the media quicksilver.  Anyone concur. Have paulus and Anita paid the poor guy back.  What sporters they are. (not)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: April 22, 2008, 06:59:25 PM »

sandy

I don't know.  I lean towards Joran taking advantage of a naive person.  I am open to Joran liking/using older men.  Maybe Ben King is more than Paulus's friend....

Joran knows how to manipulate and get what he wants...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: April 22, 2008, 07:01:15 PM »

I am considering Patrick in a whole different light....nah...not a scorned lover....nah....
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: April 22, 2008, 07:02:57 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

do it though.

Klaas maybe that isn't so far fetched. He wouldn't be the first wanted man to alter his face so as not to be recognized. (I know you meant the sex reassignment LOL).

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: April 22, 2008, 07:04:45 PM »

A little OT sort of.  If it's been posted already sorry.

===================================

Olympic Medalist Victim of Date Rape Drug?
Posted Apr 22nd 2008 2:00PM by TMZ Staff

Orange County sheriffs are investigating an alleged drugging of Pasha Grishuk, the biggest ice dancer in the world. Cops now tell TMZ the drug is GHB, commonly called the "date rape" drug.

The two-time Olympic gold medal winner attended a business meeting at the swanky St. Regis in the OC on April 12. Grishuk ordered a glass of wine at the table, which she briefly left unattended. After taking a few more sips, Pasha noticed a half-dissolved pill at the bottom of her glass. By the time cops and paramedics arrived, Pasha was feeling numb and ill. They also found a second glass she had been drinking from in the lounge and it had residue from a pill as well.

Jim Amormino, a spokesperson for the OC Sheriffs Dept. says, "The incident is under investigation and we are waiting for toxicology reports to come back."

http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/22/olympic-medalist-victim-of-date-rape-drug/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: April 22, 2008, 07:09:56 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

do it though.

Klaas maybe that isn't so far fetched. He wouldn't be the first wanted man to alter his face so as not to be recognized. (I know you meant the sex reassignment LOL).

Yep, I thought of that too.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #759 on: April 22, 2008, 07:11:01 PM »

Tamikosmom, WhiskeyGirl, GBMW, Buckeye, bleachedblack, Peaches, blah, sandy leiva, Flipper/Donnie29 and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Peaches ... you are home!!

Praise God!

Janet

God is so good- May His blessing continue to shine on you and restore your health.

God is so good may
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.