April 26, 2024, 11:21:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #748 4/17 - 4/24/08  (Read 331648 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: April 22, 2008, 09:02:07 PM »

right, this Martin Bakx guy is somewhat of a sad lonely soul.
Joran took advantage of that with the B.S. story that he was caught with drugs in Thailand.
Martin gave Joran his banking details and Joran took the money.
but Peter R. said he knew already Joran was in HK and Thailand on holiday.

You all know who I think of when I hear "Martin in Thailand" don't you? 

Exactly what I thought but couldn't remember his last name.

Marten van den Berg

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: April 22, 2008, 09:03:21 PM »

Jack:

It is another Martin..You can see him here in the video..

http://tinyurl.com/3fdl2q

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: April 22, 2008, 09:05:49 PM »

Hi everyone Smile

I am very curious why Joran was in Thailand if true,it's not like it was a close trip Smile I spent time in that country as a teen and they warned us about being set up buying MJ..It is dirt cheap and you can buy a ton but I was told the chances of getting set up were great. You could even see the male plant in some of the Restraunts in places like Phuket and Bangkok. They have a very big Heroin trade in that part of S.E. Asia and it would not suprise me if that is the connection to the Aruban Heroin Distribution ring. I think it was called the golden triangle or something close to that.

I lived in Singapore a few years before that kid was caned and he was lucky he didn't get more,because he deserved it..He was vandalizing the city and that country is one of the cleanest in the world where you go to jail for littering and fined.

They have a death penalty in countries like Malaysia and Singapore but not Thailand even though they carry a strict policy.

I am a little perplexed, *******, that it would be so openly reported that he could buy his way out of prison there. Especially if they are that strict. I am skeptical about the whole thing. It could have been a lie to scam Martin out of some money to support his drugs and gambling.

yes that's what i think. all a lie to scam that foolish Martin.
this Martin guy seems to be worshipping Joran.
he is 6000 euro lighter and still can't make himself remove Jorans photograph of his wall.

if he was busted for drugs i am sure Peter R. had police records or bail records or something.
or some mugshot.

also i think if Joran decides to go drug trafficking he won't do that himself but trick some fool in doing that for him.
(would be nice though if they bust him in singapore or indonesia. )

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: April 22, 2008, 09:09:16 PM »

Johan.... have you seen the first Peter R. de Vries special? Do you know what's up with the de Wit / de Witte? judge vs police commissioner?

I checked the segment on the Peter R. de Vries Show: Karin Janssen confirmed in a letter (a reply to the long letter that Peter R. de Vries sent her since the ALE wouldn't answer questions on camera) that de Wit changed the search warrant.

You do mean the Judge Wit, and not the police commissioner, deWit...correct?

Hi Buckeye...checked it...but it's about police commissioner de Wit (head of the investigation at the time) who limited the warrant.

I have to go, but deWitte wasn't the head of the team until Jan 2007...only the coast guard...plus...Judge wit already gave a response about the search.  Just wondering what "the letter" said.   

I'm really confused now .

They do say de Wit and not de Witte....to add some more confusion

They show the letter but you can't read it; it's in a graphic. Peter sent 6 pages with questions and she sent a response. It's also mentioned that Peter asked 5 questions about Ben King being there and none of those questions were answered.

gmbw

The Honourable Mr. Justice Jacob Wit ( ) is not happy at the moment with sites like SM and Fok !  

And there are rumours that he is in trouble !
i will find that out 

Perhaps they went back and checked Wit's phone records to Paulus and Ben Vocking during the first 17 days of the case before he decided to block the search of the Sloots' main residence. That would be easy enough to do and a dead giveaway to the corruption.

If Witt is as said, he is a fallen judge.  Palus was a judge in training.  Witt and Smid are judges.  So....
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: April 22, 2008, 09:10:38 PM »

WhiskeyGirl

Was Stanley Zaadam's book ever published?

Thank you.

Janet

I was never able to find that answer.  Over the years, I've asked and some said it didn't have anything revealing, others said it was never published.  No one really knows for sure what happened to it.

Thank you WhiskeyGirl.

Janet

WhiskeyGirl and Tamikosmom...I posted this in the Shango thread a little while back. Is this what you were looking for?

Zaandam, Stanley J.
Korps Politie Aruba (K.P.A.) Quo Vadis? (Waarheen?) / Stanley J. Zaandam. -
Aruba : Consultancy & Editorship Stanella, 2000. - 272 p. ; 23 cm.
ISBN 99904-948-8-6

http://www.madurolibrary.org/html/library/books/antilliana/z.html

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: April 22, 2008, 09:10:53 PM »

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: April 22, 2008, 09:11:53 PM »

Jack:

It is another Martin..You can see him here in the video..

http://tinyurl.com/3fdl2q

Thanks, he looks pitiful.  j/b
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: April 22, 2008, 09:12:58 PM »

Here is a real old article that mentions Stanley Z. and a 'Rudy Croes'. 

De aruba-affaire

Wat had de Amsterdamse politie op Aruba te zoeken? En waarom wil Job de Ruiter de gehele politie- en juistitietop op dat eiland vervangen? De IRT-affaire krijgt een Caribisch staartje TOT VOOR KORT zag de toekomst er stralend uit voor mr. J.H.M. Zwinkels. De procureur-generaal van Aruba, tot september 1991 ressorterend onder mr. R.A. Gonsalves bij het gerechtshof in 's-Hertogenbosch, stond in zijn nieuwe werkterrein aan het hoofd van een almaar verder uitdijend apparaat. Geld speelde geen rol in de criminaliteitsbestrijding op het overzeese gebiedsdeel.

DOOR Rene Zwaap

Sinds de Amerikaanse Drugs Enforcement Agency (DEA) eind jaren tachtig Aruba tot Benedenwinds broeinest van de internationale drugsmaffia uitriep en bij het moederland op ferme maatregelen aandrong, was the sky the limit. Er kwam een lemmingachtige stroom van Hollandse juristen richting het kleine subtropische toeristenparadijs op gang, met in het kielzog enige divisies van de Koninklijke Marine, undercoveragenten van het Interregionale Rechercheteam (IRT) Noord-Holland-Utrecht, infiltranten van de DEA en Amerikaanse douanebeambten.
Al snel was het lokale Openbaar Ministerie naar verhouding drie keer zo groot als dat van de collega's in Den Haag. Ook werd het eiland verblijd met een eigen telefoontapcentrale, naar het succesvolle recept van het donorland, alwaar de afluistercentrale bij politie en justitie inmiddels een even huizenhoge populariteit geniet als vroeger in Honeckers DDR of Richard Nixons Witte Huis. Op een rustiek punt aan de Arubaanse koraalriffen verrees de imponerende villa van mr. Zwinkels, als symbool voor de hooggestemde verwachtingen die hij moet hebben gekoesterd over de nieuwe fase waarin zijn carrière was beland.
Afgelopen maandag werd de idylle onder de azuurblauwe hemel van Aruba wreed verstoord. Via De Telegraaf lekte een concept van het rapport van een rijkscommissie onder leiding van oud-minister van Justitie en Defensie Job de Ruiter uit. In zijn advies aan minister Voorhoeve van Arubaanse Zaken stelt De Ruiter een ware bureaucratische Bartholomeusnacht voor ten aanzien van de gehele justitie- en politietop van het kleine eiland. De twee politiecommisarissen van Oranjestad, Arie Rasmijn en Stanley Zaandam, moeten volgens De Ruiter wegens 'onaanvaardbaar gedrag' de laan uit worden gestuurd.
Zij zouden moeten worden vervangen door J. de Wijs, nu nog chef van het Korps Landelijke Politiediensten. Dat aspect van De Ruiters rapportage moet Zwinkels goed hebben gedaan. Rasmijn en Zaandam waren in korte tijd uitgegroeid tot zijn aartsvijanden, waarover zo meer. Het rapport-De Ruiter dringt ook aan op het vertrek van een andere kwelgeest van Zwinkels, de Arubaanse minister van Justitie Watty Vos, die verantwoordelijk wordt gesteld voor de draconische bestuurscrisis waarin de rechtshandhaving op het eiland is gedompeld.
Het slechte nieuws voor Zwinkels is dat ook zijn eigen positie wordt opgeofferd indien het advies van De Ruiter onverkort wordt doorgevoerd. Zwinkels mogelijke ontslag moet worden beschouwd als een zoenoffer van Den Haag, in casu opperprocureur A. Docters van Leeuwen en minister Sorgdrager. Zij zijn bereid hun man op Aruba de bons te geven als dat hen bevrijdt van de uiterst dissidente politietop van het eiland. Volgens de door De Ruiter uitgezette lijn zal Zwinkels niet worden vervangen. Zijn functie komt te vervallen. In plaats daarvan zou er een superprocureur-generaal worden aangesteld voor zowel de Antillen als Aruba.
OM DEZE 'grote schoonmaak' in het juiste perspectief te zien, is het noodzakelijk terug te keren naar februari dit jaar. Toen grepen de door De Ruiter nu zo in het verdomhoekje gezette Arubaanse politiechefs Rasmijn en Zaandam naar de typmachine ter opstelling van een rapport dat uitgroeide tot een bom onder de voeten van niet alleen Zwinkels, maar ook de Amsterdamse politieleiding, de Binnenlandse Veiligheidsdienst, de Centrale Recherche Informatiedienst (CRI), de Koninklijke Marine, de DEA, het Haagse Openbaar Ministerie en de diverse politiek verantwoordelijken in het moederland.
'Reeds in het jaar 1995 heeft uw regering bij diverse gelegenheden al of niet door tussenkomst van de minister van Justitie de heer E.J. Vos onzerzijds vernomen van op zijn minst bedenkingen aan het adres van de procureur-generaal mr. J.H.M. Zwinkels en hoofdofficier van Justitie van het parket openbaar ministerie Aruba mr. J.J. van Eck', zo begon de rapportage van het Arubaanse politieduo aan hun ministers Vos en J.H.A. Eman van Algemene Zaken. Rasmijn en Zaandam maakten gewag van 'zeer dubieuze zaken' waarbij Zwinkels betrokken zou zijn. Aan de hand van rapporten van diverse politie-inspecteurs van Aruba kwamen Rasmijn en Zaandam met drie zware aantijgingen aan het adres van Zwinkels. Het eerste geval betrof een staaltje van de zogeheten 'doorgecontroleerde doorvoer' van 1000 kilo marihuana vanuit Aruba, ten bate van de infiltratie van een Colombiaans drugssyndicaat. Via stromannen van Justitie zou de partij weed op Aruba aan de Colombianen worden aangeboden, die het vervolgens naar Nederland zouden verschepen.
De operatie startte in 1992 en werd gecoördineerd door Zwinkels. Justitie zou een miljoen gulden ontvangen voor de partij. De helft daarvan, zo deelde Zwinkels aan Rasmijn mede, zou met instemming van minister van Justitie Vos op een rekening van de Arubaanse regering worden gestort, teneinde goede werken voor het eiland te kunnen verichten. Echter: pas in 1994, net nadat eind 1993 in Nederland de IRT-crisis was uitgebroken, werd een bedrag ontvangen, te weten 900.000 gulden. Rasmijn en Zaandam in hun rapport: 'Door procureur Zwinkels werd toen bepaald dat de gecontroleerde drugsaflevering en betaling niet schriftelijk zou worden vastgelegd; dat van het geïnde bedrag 360.000,- voor gemaakte onkosten aan de Nederlandse politie zou worden betaald; dat het overige bedrag in Nederland op zijn (Zwinkels - rz) persoonijke bankrekening zou worden gestort; dat het bedrag op zijn rekening door tussenkomst van personeel van de CRI-Nederland zou worden overgeboekt op een geheime rekening in Engeland. Uiteindelijk zouden als gemachtigden ter inning van het bedrag slechts mr. Zwinkels en ene commissaris Karsten van de CRI-Nederland fungeren.'
In december 1995 had de Arubaanse regering nog steeds geen geld ontvangen van de deal. Wel was inmiddels de helft van de opbrengst - bijna een half miljoen - verdwenen in de zakken van de twee criminele infiltranten van wie Zwinkels zich had bediend. Korpschef Rasmijn beklaagde zich daarover bij Zwinkels. Deze gaf hem te verstaan dat 'het hier een ingewikkelde zaak betreft, die betrekking heeft op de in Nederland spelende IRT-affaire, waardoor het opvragen van het Aruba toekomende deel thans moeilijk zou zijn'.
Diezelfde maand wendde Rasmijn zich tot zijn minister van Justitie Vos. Deze ontkende ooit iets van Zwinkels te hebben gehoord over de transactie. Vos was gebelgd. 'Slechts het feit dat deze procureur-generaal (Zwinkels - rz) het niet nodig vond mij hierover in te lichten, wordt hem als zodanig aangerekend', liet de minister weten. Later beschuldigde de Arubaanse politietop Zwinkels ervan 60.000 gulden te hebben onttrokken aan het drugskapitaal, dat hij op een eigen ABN-Amrorekening zou heben geparkeerd.
OOK HET TWEEDE geval dat Rasmijn en Zaandam in hun rapport wraakten, was gelieerd aan het IRT-drama. De Arubaanse politie merkte in 1995 dat enkele undercover-agenten van de Nederlandse politie, c.q. de BVD en de CRI, regelmatig geldsommen doneerden aan de op Aruba verblijvende echtgenote van de gearresteerde drugshandelaar Jack S.. De lokale politie was helemaal verbaasd toen bleek dat S., die werd geacht in een Nederlandse gevangenis te verblijven, eind 1995 plotseling weer op Aruba opdook. Hij was op verlof gestuurd. Rasmijn en Zaandam verbaasden zich erover dat zij niet door de Nederlandse Justitie waren ingelicht dat S. naar Aruba zou komen.
Nog groter was hun verbazing toen zij hoorden dat het speciale verlof voor S. een actie was van Zwinkels. De laatste gaf de politiechefs via zijn rechterhand Van Eck te verstaan dat S. 'vrij is te gaan staan en gaan waar hij maar wil'. Rasmijn en Zaandam konden zich niet aan de indruk onttrekken dat de vrijlating van S. te maken had met de partij weed voor de Colombianen. Zij voelden zich ernstig buitengesloten.
Dat gevoel werd helemaal sterk toen zij rond kerst 1995 opeens werden geconfronteerd met een order van Zwinkels en Van Eck dat de Arubaanse politie geen enkele activiteit aan de dag mocht leggen ten bate van het arresteren van twee gesignaleerde drugsdealers. Iedere vorm van actie in die richting zou als insubordinatie worden beschouwd.
In plaats daarvan vaardige de Amsterdamse politieleiding een twintig koppen sterk arrestatieteam af naar Aruba. Ondertussen verbood Zwinkels de Arubaanse politie ook om eventuele getuigen in een grote drugszaak te horen, onder wie oud-minister van Justitie Rudy Croes. Zwinkels rechterhand Van Eck tegen Rasmijn en Zaandam: 'Jullie moeten je realiseren dat deze getuige een ex-minister van Justitie is en huidig statenlid. Jullie correspondenties getuigen daar niet van. Hou er rekening mee dat hij als minister van Justitie zou kunnen terugkeren bij een volgende regering'.
KORTOM: de conclusie van Zaandam en Rasmijn dat de Arubaanse politie werd kaltgestellt door Zwinkels, was zeer zeker gerechtvaardigd. De angst van Zwinkels om de lokale politie bij zijn onderzoeken te betrekken, voedde hun wantrouwen terecht. Het heeft er alle schijn van dat Zwinkels een mega-undercoveroperatie van de Amsterdamse politie geheim probeerde te houden. En dat in 1995, twee jaar nadat de Amsterdamse commissaris Nordholt en de Amsterdamse officier Vrakking hun luide afkeuring hadden laten horen over de gewraakte IRT-infiltratiemethode en burgemeester Van Thijn overging tot liquidatie van het IRT Utrecht/Noord-Holland.
Helemaal interessant wordt deze affaire als men de aanhoudende geruchten vanuit Aruba moet geloven dat de Nederlandse marine enkele schepen beschikbaar heeft gesteld voor de begeleiding van het transport van de weed van de Colombianen. Dat gerucht lijkt te worden gestaafd door het feit dat Zwinkels de documenten over de undercoveroperatie naar verluidt gelijk bij het hoofdkwartier van de marine op Arubau onderbracht toen de lokale pers van het eiland over deze zaak begon te roepen.
Nederland heeft veel bij deze zaak te verliezen. Dat was dan ook de strekking van het schrijven dat de Arubaanse oud-minister Henri Croes van Justitie volgens doorgaans zeer welingelichte kringen eerder deze maand aan premier Kok deed toekomen. Croes drong daarin aan op absolute discretie in deze affaire. Het rapport-De Ruiter is een eerste stap in die richting. © Rene Zwaap / De Groene Amsterdammer

http://www.groene.nl/1996/39/De_aruba-affaire

Translation here -

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.groene.nl/1996/39/De_aruba-affaire&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=2&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%252B%2522Stanley%2BZaandam%2B%2522%26start%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

is this the same Zaandam?

this is a very important article.
i brought it up months ago. and several times afterwards.
it is very damning for both Rudy Croes and Hendrik Croes.

other related article:
http://www.groene.nl/1996/49/Braaf_aruba

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: April 22, 2008, 09:14:12 PM »

correction:

yes, indeed.
it is the same Zaandam of course. the police chief.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: April 22, 2008, 09:18:28 PM »

O/T sortof:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/apr/22/olympic-gold-medalist-ice-dancer-sickened-date-rap/?partner=yahoo_headlines

Olympic gold medalist ice dancer sickened by date rape drug
Associated Press
April 22, 2008

SANTA ANA, Calif. — Former Olympic ice dancer Pasha Grishuk was drugged with GHB, a common date rape drug, during a business meeting at a ritzy Orange County hotel, a sheriff's spokesman said today.

Grishuk, who won Olympic gold medals for Russia in ice dancing in 1994 and 1998, was attending a business meeting at the St. Regis Monarch Beach on April 12 when she began to feel ill and numb, sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino said.

While eating dinner, she spotted a partially dissolved pill in the bottom of her drink. Investigators later found another dissolved pill in the bottom of a drink she ordered in the hotel's lounge.

Amormino says toxicology tests that came back today were positive for GHB, but it wasn't immediately clear how the pills got in Grishuk's drinks or who put them there.
"How somebody was able to do that, I honestly don't know, but it appears that somebody, for whatever reason, attempted to drug her," he said.
GHB, or gamma hydroxy butyrate, can cause breathing problems, loss of consciousness, seizures, drowsiness, coma and death.

The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration labels GHB a "predatory drug" that can be mixed with alcohol to reduce resistance from a victim before a sexual assault. It is also popular with teenagers at raves and is sometimes used by bodybuilders for its anabolic effects, the DEA said.

The 36-year-old Grishuk is a Ukrainian native who now lives in Los Angeles.
An e-mail to Grishuk was not immediately returned. A spokeswoman at the St. Regis did not immediately return a call for comment.

Hope she never did it for publicity or for wanting to "sue" someone.  j/b
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: April 22, 2008, 09:20:05 PM »

WhiskeyGirl

Was Stanley Zaadam's book ever published?

Thank you.

Janet

I was never able to find that answer.  Over the years, I've asked and some said it didn't have anything revealing, others said it was never published.  No one really knows for sure what happened to it.

Thank you WhiskeyGirl.

Janet

WhiskeyGirl and Tamikosmom...I posted this in the Shango thread a little while back. Is this what you were looking for?

Zaandam, Stanley J.
Korps Politie Aruba (K.P.A.) Quo Vadis? (Waarheen?) / Stanley J. Zaandam. -
Aruba : Consultancy & Editorship Stanella, 2000. - 272 p. ; 23 cm.
ISBN 99904-948-8-6

http://www.madurolibrary.org/html/library/books/antilliana/z.html

Different books.  "Korps Politie Aruba..." was an earlier book.  I believe the getagrip site translated a Bon Dia article about a new book in 2005.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: April 22, 2008, 09:21:35 PM »

he is 6000 euro lighter and still can't make himself remove Jorans photograph of his wall.

if he was busted for drugs i am sure Peter R. had police records or bail records or something.
or some mugshot.

also i think if Joran decides to go drug trafficking he won't do that himself but trick some fool in doing that for him.

Could somebody please direct me to the posted image of Martin where a photo of Joran is hanging on his wall.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: April 22, 2008, 09:37:35 PM »

or some mugshot.

I agree with you but why did he go to Thailand of all the places? This Dutchman living in Thailand was actively trying to recruit girls into prostitution from April til June 2005 then he stopped. He seemed to be obsessed with the young girls from Aruba and other countries and preyed upon them with his stories and sweet talk,trying to lure them to Thailand..I wonder if Joran was anywhere near his location in Thailand? Shang Ri La Thailand or somewhere like that..Just outside of Bangkok? Also that dirty cop Paul Suete was in contact with Marten and linked to him on 2 sites.

Speaking of sweet talk..I notice Reality also used similar technique's on the Natalee forums behind the scenes..He appears to do quite well with the women online and at times they were even fighting over him..Some even married.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 09:41:44 PM by Observer » Logged

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: April 22, 2008, 09:37:59 PM »

or some mugshot.

Could somebody please direct me to the posted image of Martin where a photo of Joran is hanging on his wall.

Thank you.

Janet

nutter... 

link to video[ (at 2:25)

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: April 22, 2008, 09:42:16 PM »

or some mugshot.

Thank you.

Janet

nutter... 

Maybe this Martin has a potential book or movie deal?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: April 22, 2008, 09:43:28 PM »

Judge Wit or Smid shouldn't be upset. If they stuck their necks out for a friend, they should have been prepared to take the full weight of the punishment. Example, If they reduced the scope of anything just to help Paulus, then being investigated was to be expected. I'm sure there isn't a single phone call between Paulus and the Judges, after all that would be illegal per the Aruban system, to influence the outcome of an investigation. 
Plus look what Joran has become now. Better to come clean and have everyone do the time.

or some mugshot.

Thank you.

Janet

nutter... 

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: April 22, 2008, 09:43:34 PM »

or some mugshot.

I agree with you but why did he go to Thailand of all the places? This Dutchman living in Thailand was actively trying to recruit girls into prostitution from April til June 2005 then he stopped. He seemed to be obsessed with the young girls from Aruba and other countries and preyed upon them with his stories and sweet talk..I wonder if Joran was anywhere near his location in Thailand? Shang Ri La Thailand or somewhere like that..Just outside of Bangkok. Also that dirty cop Paul Suete was in contact with Marten and linked to him on 2 sites.

Speaking of sweet talk..I notice Reality also used similar technique's on the Natalee forums behind the scenes..He appears to do quite well with the women online and at times they were even fighting over him..Some even married.

it is a paradise there for child molesters.
he wouldn't be doing volunteer work for some charity organistation helping the people in need i think.
i hope he hasn't caused much harm there.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 09:49:25 PM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: April 22, 2008, 09:47:35 PM »

That guy is pitiful and he got what he deserved!! Now it's time for Joran to get what he deserves!

I watched the Peter R old video that Briana posted and I noticed the reenactment had Satish smoking a joint..lol! I wonder why Peter put that in the video? It's hard to watch when he the video shows Natalee jumping all over Joran and saying her Mother was Hitler's sister..I realize Natalee isn't here to tell her side of the story but it's been obvious since the beginning Joran was lying his ass off about everything. The reenactment should have had Natalee unconscious in the backseat not some floosy attacking Joran 

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: April 22, 2008, 09:48:24 PM »

Here comes the defense.

Glenda (Julia Renfro) at RU:

Glenda wrote:

Joran took advantage of a stranger on the internet who is more than twice his age?

If Mart was so naive, his parents should have put one of those family firewalls on that protect their middle aged adult children from becoming Internet stalkers and trying to lure people half their age to come live with them.

sunmoonstars response:

Glenda, where did you get the idea this man is luring Joran? I read that Joran said he might need to live with the man. Not the other way around.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: April 22, 2008, 09:50:30 PM »

Enhanced chat log posted by SMS at RU:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.