April 19, 2024, 12:05:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #748 4/17 - 4/24/08  (Read 331199 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: April 23, 2008, 02:54:13 PM »

Renee Gielen writes today on the Dutch NWO block that it is weird that their are so little foto's from the students who were in Aruba on the Internet. In other words: those students have no right to decide wheather they want to have their pictures on the Internet or not.
She also claims it is weird that there is only one picture of Natalee in her bikini on the Internet.

This woman does not have any manners. She has no respect for the privacy of the students who went to Aruba. She wrote in the past that the declarations of the students should come on the Internet.
Well Renee Gielen, maybe those students want to keep some privacy. What do you think?

So this "lady" thinks that Natalee, her mother and the students who went to Aruba have no right on private-statements (their is also private information of couse in the statements).
The students have no right so say: "I don't want my picture on the Internet" if it is up to "lady" Renee Gielen.

This woman has no respect for other people.

sounds to me like rene is looking for some more pics of natalee to photocrop herself.   
dennisintn
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #901 on: April 23, 2008, 02:58:49 PM »

caseu i really don't know  ha ha

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: April 23, 2008, 03:00:24 PM »

O/T

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352313,00.html

Search Is on for Cruise Ship Passenger Believed to Have Fallen Overboard Near Cozumel, MexicoWednesday, April 23, 2008

The Coast Guard launched an intensive search Wednesday for a 44-year-old male passenger of a Carnival cruise ship who disappeared near Cozumel, Mexico, during a seven-day trip, FOX's WSVN Miami reported.

Authorities believe the man, who wasn't identified, might have fallen overboard the Carnival Victory, according to WSVN. He vanished after about 1 a.m. Tuesday, when the ship was 38 miles northeast of the coast of Cozumel.

"Yesterday evening during a seven-day cruise aboard the Carnival Victory, shortly after the vessel had departed Cozumel, Mexico, a 44-year-old male guest was reported missing by a member of his family who had reportedly not seen him on the ship for an extended period of time," the cruise line, based in Miami, said in a statement.

"A comprehensive ship-wide search was conducted and the vessel's command immediately notified the proper authorities, including U.S. Coast Guard and FBI, as per the company's normal protocol."

The ship left from Miami on Sunday to embark on a Caribbean cruise making stops in Cozumel, Grand Cayman, the Cayman Islands and Ocho Rios, Jamaica. It is scheduled to return to Miami on Sunday.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #903 on: April 23, 2008, 03:21:26 PM »

Could someone tell me if this is the pervert Marten that I read so much about that not only was my head spinning around but I was vomiting violently from some of his writings? Please tell me this is not that guy.  Someone?

Not the guy.....

Different creepy old guy.  Apparently there is no shortage in the world.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: April 23, 2008, 05:08:55 PM »

I just heard our reporters have paid a visit in Den Dolder....Joran was there (at least) until 2 weeks ago. This is not an official quote of course Wink

So it seems Joran has stolen money from Mart....but not from Thailand...just from around the corner so to speak Wink

Of course it could be he left Thailand and went to Den Dolder quickly afterwards 

Joran was conning Mart.  Joran always lies so likely he was in Den Dolder while telling Mart he was in Thailand.

he could have stayed some time at Den Dolder - maybe just daytime treatment.

and also a some time in Thailand and HK.
Peter R. confirms he was in Thailand.
also on SBS6 they checked (the internet connections?) to confirm he was in Thailand.

and i've got someone who confirmed Joran was at Den Dolder.
so has Johan555 and GBMW.

i hope some photos emerge from Den Dolder or Thailand.

caesu ... I believe you.  However ... when did Devries confirm that the internet dialogue did not take place in the Netherlands.

Is there a transcript or video that I could be linked to?

Thank you.

Janet

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/item/8031/Joran_van_der_Sloot_beschuldigd_van_oplichting

here at 00:55 Martin says he checked with Kees (van der Spek - the assistent of Peter R.) that Joran was indeed in Thailand and is now in HK.

Good afternoon monkeys,

Been lurking and following along, and I am so glad for all the great work being done in here as usual.  But I couldn't resist the opportunity to jump in here regarding Joran's latest scam and reported globe trotting.

Of all the places in the world for him to "reportedly be", if true that he's been in Thailand, what are the chances that he landed right next door to the former vice consul who attended his get out of jail party?

My, my, of all the places to reportedly be.....It's indeed a very small world, after all.

Helen Back

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: April 23, 2008, 05:49:36 PM »

I did a side by side on the left Joran looks dead!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #906 on: April 23, 2008, 05:55:18 PM »

Great catch, Helen.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: April 23, 2008, 06:04:27 PM »

Great catch, Helen.

I've been keeping up with you too, Peaches.  Glad to hear you are home and feeling well.

What a trooper you are, and a very brave and inspiring monkey!  Can't keep a Peaches down for long!

Helen
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: April 23, 2008, 06:08:00 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys,

Been lurking and following along, and I am so glad for all the great work being done in here as usual.  But I couldn't resist the opportunity to jump in here regarding Joran's latest scam and reported globe trotting.

Of all the places in the world for him to "reportedly be", if true that he's been in Thailand, what are the chances that he landed right next door to the former vice consul who attended his get out of jail party?

My, my, of all the places to reportedly be.....It's indeed a very small world, after all.

Helen Back

Helen ... I am not following you.

Could you please direct me to where it was implied that Jean Aker was in the Thailand at the same time that Joran was reported to be in Thailand?

Janet

++++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 185

The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: April 23, 2008, 06:15:04 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 -
« Reply #691 on: April 15, 2008, 07:02:52 PM »

Back in 2005

U.S.-ARUBA RELATIONS

Principal U.S. Consulate Officials
Consul General--Robert E. Sorenson
Vice Consul--Jean Akers

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2784.msg374118;topicseen#msg374118

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: April 23, 2008, 06:22:50 PM »

Quote from: dennisintn on December 12, 2007, 06:57:29 PM

I contacted Jean Akers in Cambodia, left a voice message and an email. She responded asking if she could help.

I asked her to confirm or deny the passage in Beth's book, twice, but haven't heard back from her.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2439.msg317165

_____

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: April 23, 2008, 06:25:21 PM »

I agree Blonde he does look dead. But I do think they are both of Joran. The left eye on each  photo looks slightly smaller than the rightIMO.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #912 on: April 23, 2008, 06:27:28 PM »

is dead [/glow]

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: April 23, 2008, 06:28:26 PM »

Don't Be Taken in by Visa Scams
U.S. Embassy, Phnom Penh
September 12, 2007

In response to increasing reports of dishonest agencies offering high school student programs and vocational internships for hefty fees, Consular Chief Anne Simon and the Chief of the Embassy's Nonimmigrant Visa Unit, Jean Akers, recently took to the radio and TV airwaves to warn Cambodian citizens about these scams. The consular officials urged the public to carefully evaluate company claims, and they emphasized that the Embassy does not guarantee visas to anyone. They also urged people to contact the Embassy if they have been the victim of a visa scam or fraud.

Jean Akers taped interviews in Khmer for TVK's "Good Morning Cambodia" and CTN's "Sunday Talk Show," in which she educated viewers about the nonimmigrant and immigrant visa application processes, including the Diversity Visa lottery.  Ms. Akers emphasized that all applicants should beware of people and organizations who claim they can help procure a U.S. visa in exchange for a high fee.  She stressed that only a U.S. consular officer at the Embassy can adjudicate a visa application and the Embassy does NOT guarantee nonimmigrant visas for any study or exchange program.  Cambodians wishing to participate in such a program should carefully research the sponsoring U.S. organization to ensure it is legitimate.  All fees charged should be reasonable, fair, transparent and refundable.

Consular Chief Anne Simon participated in the Women's Media Center's live call-in radio show on FM 102 as well as Voice of Democracy's news hour on FM 105.  During the live show, most of the questions focused on the Diversity Visa Lottery (DV), and Ms. Simon warned listeners that dishonest agencies in Phnom Penh have been extorting money from winners of the DV lottery.  These companies have assisted Cambodians to apply for the DV program and later charged the winners outrageous fees.  Winners DO NOT have to pay money to receive their case number.  The Embassy can assist DV lottery winners to obtain their number without paying a fee.  Winners were are also warned not to enter into fake marriages or use fake documents; if they do, they will be disqualified and be permanently ineligible for a visa to the United States.

Please contact the U.S. Embassy at visasphp@state.gov if you are being extorted by a local broker or to report visa scams, fraud, malfeasance, and other illegal activity involving nonimmigrant and immigrant visas.

http://cambodia.usembassy.gov/visa_scams.html

_____

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: April 23, 2008, 06:33:37 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys,

Been lurking and following along, and I am so glad for all the great work being done in here as usual.  But I couldn't resist the opportunity to jump in here regarding Joran's  ::MonkeyRoll::latest scam and reported globe trotting.

Helen Back

Could you please direct me to where it was implied that Jean Aker was in the Thailand at the same time that Joran was reported to be in Thailand?

Janet

++++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 185

The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

Hey Janet,

Not in Thailand, but next door.  Cambodia, as you posted.  Of all the places........

Helen

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: April 23, 2008, 06:47:01 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 -
« Reply #691 on: April 15, 2008, 07:02:52 PM »

Back in 2005

U.S.-ARUBA RELATIONS

Principal U.S. Consulate Officials
Consul General--Robert E. Sorenson
Vice Consul--Jean Akers

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2784.msg374118;topicseen#msg374118

I contend it is something akin to Eric Williams ... the DEA Agent.

Akers and Williams both lived on the Island of Aruban while representing the American administration.  In the course of their official duties personal and professional connections are established and ... in time ... loyalties to those connections are also established.

Think about it ... Eric Williams never left Jug and Beth's sides from within an hour of them arriving on the Island on the evening of May 30, 2005 until 6:00 AM on the morning of May 31, 2005.  He observed and heard everything at the VDS' residence but ... there was no statement forthcoming to Aruban authorities which would support Beth and Jug contentions regarding Paulus and Joran's words.

According to Jug in a SM questionaire ... the FBI did take a statement.

Janet

+++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 157

Aruban authorities never took statements from the Alabama men, the eyewitnesses who were present at the van der Sloot' that first morning.  And no statement was taken from the DEA agent.  Aruba simply wouldn't do it.

Beth Twitty
'The Abrams Report'
October 12, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: ... the DEA witness, Eric Williams, was not given—was not—did not give a statement regarding the incident that occurred May 31 where Joran is again, admitting these sexual assaults committed against Natalee.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9679791/

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

TWITTY: We‘ve had a D.E.A. whose statement was never taken.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
July 19, 2005

TWITTY: … And I find out two days ago that the Aruban authorities never took this man's (DEA) statement. Beth and I are going, It's unbelievable.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162966,00.html

Jug Twitty
SM Questionaire
January 29, 2008

7) Did anyone ever see the DEA agent's ID?

Jug: The FBI took a statement from him

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2539.msg333731#msg333731

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: April 23, 2008, 06:57:02 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys,

Been lurking and following along, and I am so glad for all the great work being done in here as usual.  But I couldn't resist the opportunity to jump in here regarding Joran's  ::MonkeyRoll::latest scam and reported globe trotting.

Helen Back

Janet

++++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 185

Hey Janet,

Not in Thailand, but next door.  Cambodia, as you posted.  Of all the places........

Helen

Helen ... I apologize.  I was thinking that "next door" implied Joran's accomodations in Thailand.

I should have clued in.  My daughter was a missionary in the refugee camp on the Thai/Cambodia border for two years about 15 years back.  The camp has sinced been closed.  The duties of workers from her ministry located in western British Columbia  involved the distribution of food which would arrive daily in large United Nations trucks.

Janet

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #917 on: April 23, 2008, 06:57:06 PM »

Grrrrrrrr.......

« Aruba Fashion Weekend, April 25 & 26Radisson Aruba Resort Selected Host Hotel For 2009 Washington Redskins Cheerleader Calendar Shoot
 Entertainment, Hotels     April 23rd, 2008
No comments (RSS 2.0)
Washington Redskins’ fans have a once-in-a lifetime chance to experience Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa, known for its postcard-worthy sunsets and white sand beach, as it plays host to the team’s cheerleader calendar shoot this spring.

From now through May 15, 2008, interested fans can enter to win a five-day/four-night stay for two at the AAA Four-Diamond resort with round-trip air included from Baltimore or Washington International Airports. To enter the sweepstakes contestants should visit www.arubaresortradisson.com/redskins. “Many of our guests from the Mid-Atlantic gather at our lobby bar Mira Solo on Sundays to watch football with their favorite Washington Redskins’ hat and jersey,” states General Manager Gary Jutz. “We are honored the Redskins have chosen us to host their 2009 calendar shoot, which gives our resort and the island of Aruba a great opportunity to be showcased.”

According to Melanie Treanor, director of marketing for the Washington Redskins’ cheerleaders, “Our 2009 photo shoot will be a lot of work for the girls; however, they are very excited to experience the resort’s Larimar Spa and just lounge on the gorgeous beach between takes. We look forward to our stay at Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa this summer and believe the calendar will be a great success.”

The winner of the contest will be posted on the special Radisson Web site May 16, 2008, must be 18 years of age and have a valid passport to enter Aruba.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: April 23, 2008, 07:04:21 PM »

It appears that Jean Akers in constantly on the move.

Janet

++++++++++++

St. Maarten/St. Martin Council Celebrates First Decade
Sea Power,  Jul 2005  by Atkinson, Peter

On May 7, the council hosted a gala dinner at the Divi Resort that was attended by representatives from the American Embassy in Barbados and the American Consulate in Curacao. Vice-Consul Jean Akers from Curacao attended with her mother, Barbara. American Vice-Consul Donald Carroll from Barbados and his wife, Georgina, made their first visit to St. Maarten/St. Martin for the event.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qa3738/is_/ai_n14687854

_____

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: April 23, 2008, 07:07:46 PM »

This is every Eric Williams who worked for the Federal government in 2006.  The one in Beltsville, Maryland is the only one who works for the State Department.

Click below
for details  Name State County Station Agency Base pay (adj.) 
416476   WILLIAMS ERIC K   South Carolina   Greenwood County   NINETY SIX   DEPARTMENT OF INTERIOR   $67,567   
416477   WILLIAMS ERIC D   California   Sacramento County   SACRAMENTO   DEPARTMENT OF INTERIOR   $67,450   
417948   WILLIAMS ERIC R   Maryland   Prince George's County   BELTSVILLE   DEPARTMENT OF STATE   $52,335   
417960   WILLIAMS ERIC M   Pennsylvania   Allegheny County   PITTSBURGH   DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS   $52,629   
417962   WILLIAMS ERIC A   New Mexico   Bernalillo County   ALBUQUERQUE   DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS   $38,627   
417963   WILLIAMS ERIC A   Florida   Pinellas County   SAINT PETERSBURG   DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS   $28,594   
893857   WILLIAMS ERIC D   Maryland   Cecil County   PERRY POINT   DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS   $24,752   

http://php.app.com/feds06/results2.php?name=eric+williams&state=%25&agency=%25&Submit3=Submit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.