April 26, 2024, 02:54:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #748 4/17 - 4/24/08  (Read 331669 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #920 on: April 23, 2008, 07:22:19 PM »

Was Jacob Wit judge on aruba during the search to vd Sloot?
18-04-2005

Judge Jacob Wit of the Dutch Antilles sees itself as an important intermediary between the "civil law" countries and countries with the common law system. White worked 18 years as a judge in Curacao and is now one of the judges of the Caribbean Court of Justice. He is familiar with both legal systems.

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: April 23, 2008, 07:29:35 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 -
« Reply #691 on: April 15, 2008, 07:02:52 PM »

Back in 2005

U.S.-ARUBA RELATIONS

Principal U.S. Consulate Officials
Consul General--Robert E. Sorenson
Vice Consul--Jean Akers

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2784.msg374118;topicseen#msg374118

I contend it is something akin to Eric Williams ... the DEA Agent.

Akers and Williams both lived on the Island of Aruban while representing the American administration.  In the course of their official duties personal and professional connections are established and ... in time ... loyalties to those connections are also established.

Think about it ... Eric Williams never left Jug and Beth's sides from within an hour of them arriving on the Island on the evening of May 30, 2005 until 6:00 AM on the morning of May 31, 2005.  He observed and heard everything at the VDS' residence but ... there was no statement forthcoming to Aruban authorities which would support Beth and Jug contentions regarding Paulus and Joran's words.

According to Jug in a SM questionaire ... the FBI did take a statement.

Janet

<snipped>

When you consider that Williams is a DEA ... I am suspicious that he is not somehow a particpant in and ... therefore ... financially dependent on the underground ecomony of Aruba.

I speculate that the upholding of Jug and Beth by Williams in regards to implicating Joran and Paul would constitute a conflict of interest when it is consider that the "powers that be" are attempting to distance father and son from implication in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: April 23, 2008, 07:42:19 PM »

JORAN FRAUDS INTERNETBUDDY

While I’m sunbathing on a beach on the Antilles, I read a text message on my cell that Joran got into trouble again. When the eyes of the whole world are pointed on you, it’s not so clever to crook around.

The victim Jan Bakx told his story in a Dutch entertainment news show. He said that Joran asked him for money because he would have been arrested in Thailand for the possession of softdrugs. He lent Joran money and gave him his bank codes. 6000 euro ($10,000) went missing. It doesn’t surprise me. In my book you will read how useful Joran believes friends are for him. By the way, he was quite easy himself too in giving his friends (me) personal bank information, so it’s not that strange this friend does it also.

With this news it’s not sure Joran is in Thailand after all. When he did this over MSN Chat he can just have made the whole thing up everywhere. I also do not know where Joran stays at the moment.

According to Bakx Joran is not in a psychiatric clinic as has been reported. That’s not strange either. It’s was never firmly stated that Joran has checked himself in 24/7 in a clinic or was forced to intern there. Earlier reports mentioned he went there in therapy and some treatment. That can also be for shorter periods or on appointment. After all he has not been placed there by a judge. When you hear this story you can ask yourself, when it is true, if Joran benefits much from talking to a psychiatrist.

Joran told me once that he thought I was better than a psychologist. The first time he was sent to one he didn’t want to talk and said “I don’t like to do that.” Well, to me he bared his soul at least.

Somebody also tipped me about a funny websote where people can throw off their grunt against Joran when they get zick of this kind of messages. Might be a good way to avoid a psychiatrist yourself when Joran drives you crazy. www.spankjoran.com

http://patrickvandereem.nl/

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: April 23, 2008, 07:46:51 PM »

RED reports against Premier Oduber and Minister Briesen

Rudy Lampe and Armand Hessels (RED) on their way to the governor to hand in a copy of the reporting against Premier Oduber and Minister Briesen.

ORANJESTAD – Party-leader Rudy Lampe of opposition party RED and his fellow party member Armand Hessels reported violation of the accountability act and forgery in the harbour project in Aruba against Premier Nelson Oduber (MEP) and his fellow party member Minister of Tourism and transport, Edison Briesen, with the Public Prosecutor (OM) on Monday afternoon.  According to RED, there is supposedly also bribery involved.

RED is of the opinion that together with Glenbert Croes (OLA), Briesen clearly favours and is ‘an advocate’ of pulling in the Trusam-group from Spain, where according to RED, the minister has traveled suspiciously often to Spain in the past years.  RED says that Briesen had already arranged that the Bushiri-project went to Sol Melia (a subdivision of the Trusam-group), whereby it is suspected that Trusam already knew about it or was at least favoured.   

Red connects above with the fact that the project of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines (RCCL) that now has interest in Caracasbaai in Curacao, like the Amigoe reported earlier, didn’t take place.  The negotiations with RCCL and harbour company Aruba Ports Authority (APA) had to be torpedoed and the notorious Nambar-letter from 2000, in which one million florins in bribery was offered, leaked out for that.  RCCL would have done the developments together with Namdar, but after the letter leaked out, this idea died an early death.  RED has documents that show that Briesen and Oduber did everything in their power to appoint Trusam, and didn’t put out a public tender.   

RED says having heard from reliable sources that lawyers’ firm Croes, Wever & Tchong, is representing this group in Aruba.  This firm is the office of former-minister Hendrik Croes (MEP), who is also national lawyer and that according to RED ‘exerts big influence on the policy and the decisions of this government’.  The Maritime & Transport Business Solutions BV that was brought in by Oduber in December of last year, is commissioned to negotiate the developments of the harbours of Oranjestad and Barcadera with the Spanish investors that were already appointed by Oduber.  Withy this, Oduber and Briesen are ‘willfully breaching the law and treaties’.   

They have violated a treaty that the Kingdom has concluded with the World Trade Organization (WTO).  Lampe and Hessels explained their reporting in a press conference.  They emphasized that the investments involved with the entire harbour project is going to be an estimate between 500 million and one milliard florins.  The project includes the move of the container harbour, the expansion of the facilities for cruise ships, the construction of a new Free Zone, and a real estate project that includes a hotel, condominiums, and a marina.

RED is afraid that with the huge amounts involved with the project, the democracy will be put under serious pressure, and especially the so-called finders-fees that are usual with these kinds of deals and amounts between the 5 and 10 percent, which will yield some tens of millions of florins for the persons directly involved.  According to RED, the amount of money that ends up in party-hands (read: MEP) via this project, will have such a predominant influence on the next elections and with that, definitely influence the result.

Lampe and Hessels write in the explanation of the accusation that the idea has always been and still is, to finance the move of the container harbour from the proceeds of one or more commercial concessions given to big project developers for the development of the harbour area and surrounding grounds in Oranjestad.

A possible concession to RCCL has been pending for a long time, but was for several reasons, not materialized, because the financial-economic outline would not be profitable enough and because of the well-known Namdar- scandal.   

Another investment group that for years has shown interest in the development of the harbour area in Oranjestad is the Trusam-group from Spain.  RED says in the accusations that in the current government, Minister Briesen is the ‘advocate’ of the Trusam-group.  “As minister, Briesen had already arranged that the Bushiri-project went to Sol Melia (a subdivision of the Trusam-group), whereby it is suspected that Trusam/Sol Media already knew this or was at least favoured.   A public tender was put out just for the formality.  The Bushiri-grounds form the western part of the harbour area.  Minister Briesen has traveled numerous times per year to Spain in the past years, without telling his ministry of the Aruba House in The Hague what the purpose of these trips the Spain was.  Every time he made a business trip to the Netherlands or elsewhere in Europe, be made sure to plan a trip to Spain.  We are not sure whether Trusam had paid for these trips or not.” 

Immediately after the transaction with RCCL was definitely blown off in December of 2007, Prime Minister Oduber had a meeting in the Netherlands with representatives of Maritime & Transport Business Solutions (MTBS), a subdivision of Royal Haskoning, a big consultant-, architect-, and engineer bureau.  That encounter was later confirmed in writing and the most important issue that is revealed is a request of Oduber to MTBS ‘to negotiate the development of the harbours in Oranjestad and Barcadera’ with the named investor, appointed by Oduber.

On behalf of the ministry of Tourism and Transport, Minister Briesen has signed a so-called Client/Consultant Services Agreement for the Project ‘Advisory Services Aruba Port Investments’ with MTBS on March 26, 2008.  RED says that the agreement represents at least 300.000 euro or 850.000 florins.  All the facts point out that Briesen and Oduber have willfully breached the law and public treaties, by entering an international service agreement without calling for tenders and have explicitly given orders not to put the investments in both harbour projects out for tender.

Copies of the accusation were handed to the Cabinet of the Governor and to the Representation of the Netherlands, because according to Lampe and Hessels, also the good name of the Kingdom is at stake, because of the signing of the WTO-treaty.  Lampe cannot understand that the current government has not learned from the bitter process of the Fondo Desaroyo Nobo San Nicolas.  Premier Oduber and Minister Briesen were not yet available for a comment this morning.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 07:56:40 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: April 23, 2008, 08:04:42 PM »

18-04-2005

Judge Jacob Wit of the Dutch Antilles sees itself as an important intermediary between the "civil law" countries and countries with the common law system. White worked 18 years as a judge in Curacao and is now one of the judges of the Caribbean Court of Justice. He is familiar with both legal systems.

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Much information has been gathered and compiled by Natalee's Freebirds.  Here's some of their information on Dirty Justice Jacob "Bob" Wit:

Monday, December 10, 2007
JUSTICE JACOB "BOB" WIT

In light of recent actions by the judiciary in this case, we felt another look at the judges past actions was warranted.

The next two publications are being pulled forward from our archives to help answer questions arising about Judge Rick Smid, and Judge Jacob "Bob" Wit.

Jacob “Bob” Wit was the judge present at the van der Sloot property on June 15, 2005 who reduced the scope of that search to only the apartment occupied by Joran van der Sloot. His actions that day lead us to wonder why he would risk his career by aiding his good friend, Paulus. Why did Justice Wit wait for the prosecutor at the van der Sloot home to limit her search areas? Why didn’t he simply make that ruling from the bench in the courtroom? Why did he feel the need to do that from the van der Sloot home?

Justice Wit is a judge for the Caribbean Court of Justice. As such, he has a stringent Code of Ethics he must follow at all times – both in and outside the courtroom, as you will read below.What could his relationship with Paulus van der Sloot have provided this judge in order for him to put his career on the line?

This is a short list of the Code of Ethics Justice Wit obviously violated.

We wonder if the Caribbean Court of Justice is aware of Justice Wit’s actions?

continued at:

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/12/justice-jacob-bob-wit.html

Helen Back

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: April 23, 2008, 08:20:01 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys,

Been lurking and following along, and I am so glad for all the great work being done in here as usual.  But I couldn't resist the opportunity to jump in here regarding Joran's  ::MonkeyRoll::latest scam and reported globe trotting.

Of all the places in the world for him to "reportedly be", if true that he's been in Thailand, what are the chances that he landed right next door to the former vice consul who attended his get out of jail party?

My, my, of all the places to reportedly be.....It's indeed a very small world, after all.

Helen Back

Helen ... I am not following you.

Could you please direct me to where it was implied that Jean Aker was in the Thailand at the same time that Joran was reported to be in Thailand?

Janet

++++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 185

The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

Hey Janet,

Not in Thailand, but next door.  Cambodia, as you posted.  Of all the places........

Helen

Helen ... I apologize.  I was thinking that "next door" implied Joran's accomodations in Thailand.

I should have clued in.  My daughter was a missionary in the refugee camp on the Thai/Cambodia border for two years about 15 years back.  The camp has sinced been closed.  The duties of workers from her ministry located in western British Columbia  involved the distribution of food which would arrive daily in large United Nations trucks.

Janet

No apology needed, Janet.  I was cryptic in my "next door comment". 

Never believe the stories about where Joran is unless confirmed.  Maybe the Ms. Akers sent a post card to the Sloots from Cambodia, and that's where Joran got the idea for the Thailand story..

I agree with you that the US Vice Consul attending Joran's get out of jail party instead of assisting the family of the US citizen who was in need of aid and comfort, and the DEA agent who was on the scene right away like glue, but disappeared with no statement taken, send my antenna into deep space. 

Stinky stinky.

Helen

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #926 on: April 23, 2008, 08:27:41 PM »

his new job since 18-04-2005

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: April 23, 2008, 09:23:38 PM »

Good afternoon monkeys,

Been lurking and following along, and I am so glad for all the great work being done in here as usual.  But I couldn't resist the opportunity to jump in here regarding Joran's  ::MonkeyRoll::latest scam and reported globe trotting.

Of all the places in the world for him to "reportedly be", if true that he's been in Thailand, what are the chances that he landed right next door to the former vice consul who attended his get out of jail party?

My, my, of all the places to reportedly be.....It's indeed a very small world, after all.

Helen Back

Helen ... I am not following you.

Could you please direct me to where it was implied that Jean Aker was in the Thailand at the same time that Joran was reported to be in Thailand?

Janet

++++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 185

The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

Hey Janet,

Not in Thailand, but next door.  Cambodia, as you posted.  Of all the places........

Helen

Helen ... I apologize.  I was thinking that "next door" implied Joran's accomodations in Thailand.

I should have clued in.  My daughter was a missionary in the refugee camp on the Thai/Cambodia border for two years about 15 years back.  The camp has sinced been closed.  The duties of workers from her ministry located in western British Columbia  involved the distribution of food which would arrive daily in large United Nations trucks.

Janet

No apology needed, Janet.  I was cryptic in my "next door comment". 

Never believe the stories about where Joran is unless confirmed.  Maybe the Ms. Akers sent a post card to the Sloots from Cambodia, and that's where Joran got the idea for the Thailand story..

I agree with you that the US Vice Consul attending Joran's get out of jail party instead of assisting the family of the US citizen who was in need of aid and comfort, and the DEA agent who was on the scene right away like glue, but disappeared with no statement taken, send my antenna into deep space.  

Stinky stinky.

Helen

Eric Williams was never seen by Beth or Jug following the encounter at the VDS home following their arrival on the Island.  Why?

Jean Akers was Beth's advocate on the Island.  Beth would have never entertained the thought that within two days of consulting Akers regarding Joran's release ... Akers would be at Joran's "Get of Jail Free" party.

Janet

+++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 55

Last night's meeting with the DEA agent would be the last time we would see him.

LOVING NATALEE
Beth Holloway
Page 182

Helen is very positive.  "It looks good that they will remain in custody" she says.  Then just three hours after she tells me this encouraging news, a devastating call comes from an AP reporter.

"Paulus van der Sloot and his attorney are bragging to everyone that all three suspects are getting out day after tomorrow!".

Then all the media start calling.  I call Helen, then FBI agent Bill and the U.S. vice-consul.  None of them have this information. So we tell the media it must be a rumor.  But the word is out all over the island from the defense side that all three suspects will walk.

Four and a half hours after this announcement is made to international media by Joran's father and his defense team, the FBI calls to tell me that it is indeed true.  So the three suspects who were last seen with my daughter, and who offered multiple versions of what happened that night, will go free.  And we are the last ones to find out.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: April 23, 2008, 09:33:09 PM »

Peaches,

I am so glad to see that you are back.  I am so glad that you are feeling better.  Take very good care of yourself.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: April 23, 2008, 09:37:38 PM »

This is every Eric Williams who worked for the Federal government in 2006.  The one in Beltsville, Maryland is the only one who works for the State Department.

Click below
for details  Name State County Station Agency Base pay (adj.) 
416476   WILLIAMS ERIC K   South Carolina   Greenwood County   NINETY SIX   DEPARTMENT OF INTERIOR   $67,567   
416477   WILLIAMS ERIC D   California   Sacramento County   SACRAMENTO   DEPARTMENT OF INTERIOR   $67,450   
417948   WILLIAMS ERIC R   Maryland   Prince George's County   BELTSVILLE   DEPARTMENT OF STATE   $52,335   
417960   WILLIAMS ERIC M   Pennsylvania   Allegheny County   PITTSBURGH   DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS   $52,629   
417962   WILLIAMS ERIC A   New Mexico   Bernalillo County   ALBUQUERQUE   DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS   $38,627   
417963   WILLIAMS ERIC A   Florida   Pinellas County   SAINT PETERSBURG   DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS   $28,594   
893857   WILLIAMS ERIC D   Maryland   Cecil County   PERRY POINT   DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS   $24,752   

http://php.app.com/feds06/results2.php?name=eric+williams&state=%25&agency=%25&Submit3=Submit

SS try…Thanks...

Eric Williams Curacao   DEA…Customs…INS…2005…may be retired

Vice-Consul Jean E. Akers State Department Curacao 2004 and 2005 
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #930 on: April 23, 2008, 09:48:03 PM »

Peaches,

I am so glad to see that you are back.  I am so glad that you are feeling better.  Take very good care of yourself.

Thanks so much.  I think it's amusing that Patrick mentions the spank Joran website.  I remember seeing that one a while back. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #931 on: April 23, 2008, 10:12:21 PM »

Sweet dreams, my friends.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: April 23, 2008, 10:15:20 PM »

You too Peaches
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: April 23, 2008, 10:17:35 PM »

You too Peaches! I think you put a big smile on all of our faces this week!! You are a huge inspiration!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: April 23, 2008, 10:18:18 PM »

Diario's seems to buy into the Thailand story.

http://tinyurl.com/6qymh8

Joran acusa di horta placa di amigo       
Wednesday, 23 April 2008 

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Joran no ta den un institucion psiquiatrico, pero ta fiesta na Thailand.

For di eynan, e lo a horta e Hulandes Martin Bakx. Bakx te hasta lo a duna e code pa Joran hasi uso di su cuenta di banco, door cu Joran lo ta den problema, pasobra el a wordo gara cu droga na Thailand.

Tur hende tabata tin entendi cu Joran tabata haya tratamento psiquiatrico.
“Tur hende a cay duro pa esaki”, ta loke Joran a bisa Bakx, kende tabata den contacto cune riba internet.

Na prome instancia Martin a manda 1000 Euro pa Joran, pero despues Joran a bay cu mas di 6000 Euro di su amigo.

Esaki segun Bakx. “E tabata hopi naif”, segun Peter R. de Vries, kende a bin dilanti cu e asunto aki.

Segun de Vries, Joran ta fiestando na Hong Kong y Thailand y a haya su mes den yen debe.]Joran acusa di horta placa di amigo       
Wednesday, 23 April 2008 

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Joran no ta den un institucion psiquiatrico, pero ta fiesta na Thailand.

For di eynan, e lo a horta e Hulandes Martin Bakx. Bakx te hasta lo a duna e code pa Joran hasi uso di su cuenta di banco, door cu Joran lo ta den problema, pasobra el a wordo gara cu droga na Thailand.

Tur hende tabata tin entendi cu Joran tabata haya tratamento psiquiatrico.
“Tur hende a cay duro pa esaki”, ta loke Joran a bisa Bakx, kende tabata den contacto cune riba internet.

Na prome instancia Martin a manda 1000 Euro pa Joran, pero despues Joran a bay cu mas di 6000 Euro di su amigo.

Esaki segun Bakx. “E tabata hopi naif”, segun Peter R. de Vries, kende a bin dilanti cu e asunto aki.

Segun de Vries, Joran ta fiestando na Hong Kong y Thailand y a haya su mes den yen debe.[/url]

Online Pap translation:

joran acusa of steal coin of amigo
wednesday, 23 april 2008

oranjestad(aan): joran do not in one institucion psiquiatrico, but is party at thailand.

for of eynan, the will owing to steal the dutch hammer bakx. bakx till even will owing to give the code for joran make usage of his cuenta of banco, door cu joran will is in problem, because past owing to wordo grab cu drugs at thailand.

everybody was have entendi cu joran was achieve tratamento psiquiatrico. “tur person owing to cay duro for esaki”, is thing joran owing to tell bakx, that was in contacto cune on internet.

at first instancia hammer owing to send 1000 euro for joran, but after joran owing to bay cu more of 6000 euro of his amigo.

this according bakx. “e was much naif”, according peter r. de vries, that owing to come fast cu the asunto here.

according de vries, joran is fiestando at hong kong y thailand y owing to achieve his self in complete owe.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 10:22:49 PM by Observer » Logged

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: April 23, 2008, 10:19:45 PM »

Good Night Peaches.

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
7:30 PM

_____

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: April 23, 2008, 10:19:56 PM »

Hummm. klaas (or someone) - please edit my post above - apparently something is wrong with the End URL tag.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: April 23, 2008, 10:21:55 PM »

18-04-2005

I am impressed with Nit Witt.  Now he can screw up everyone en masse with his own judgeman's brand of justice.  Little does he know that God allows people in judicial positions to administer justice, not to feed off it.  That is the greates evil in the land as Thurgood Marshall implied.  Injustice hiding behind the badge of the law.  God help his soul.  He needs to read 23 Minutes in Hell.  There is this book and it is real.  That fat sucker will roast and burst like a hot dog, unless he repents and does as he is supposed to.
         Jackb
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: April 23, 2008, 10:25:17 PM »

Tamikosmom I'm thinking Ms Akers connections to Aruba may have started before Curacao. Back when she did her Masters at the University of Amsterdam in 2003. I'm trying to find Aruba connections there, will see where it leads. Maybe our Dutch Monkeys can find some!

Klaas...can you please try and open this? It won't load as far as the Netherlands Antilles for me and it may be interesting! TIA

http://www.callyourlawyers.com/pdfcaselaw/keyoffcr.pdf

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: April 23, 2008, 10:31:41 PM »

I did a side by side on the left Joran looks dead!

is dead [/glow]

That pic makes him look like he is on H(horse,) smack, boy, like he has hepititis, perhaps the big "A" or maybe even wearing the same shirt (he has a knack for that.  A nose job?  Or is it just a pic the way he wants to be seen, compliments of himself?  Most likely.   j/b
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.