May 30, 2024, 12:28:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #748 4/17 - 4/24/08  (Read 334690 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: April 22, 2008, 07:32:30 PM »

Hi caesu, sound like this guy needs a check in at the little nut-house in Den Dolder.

Den Dolder, Den Dolder, send Martin right over.  

It's a small world after all,
It's a small small world.

God bless you Peaches! Glad to see you're up and at'm.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: April 22, 2008, 07:33:03 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU:

As far as I know, Thailand is not the place where you want to get busted
for drugs of any kind. The penalties are pretty harsh although you can
sometimes buy yourself out of an arrest; don't know if 1,000 euros would
do it though.

Awesome medical faciliites in Bangkok though; thriving medical tourism
industry.
(sex re-assignment surgeries a top specialty) Family of mine
from Dubai went to Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok for medical
treatments. AAA american style hospital with american trained docs
for 20% the cost charged in the US.

Was Joran a medical tourist?    

Yeah and full of child predators on the run.  Just ask John Mark Carr.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: April 22, 2008, 07:33:21 PM »

I sometimes wonder how many times Natalee's body was "disposed".  Did someone dump the body in the ocean and it returned to the beach?  I remember the early stories about she drowned, was taken out to the ocean by the tide, etc.

Was there damage / evidence that wasn't explained away by a simple drowning?

All the talk about how much money do you have, if you don't behave we'll stop the investigation, leads me to think that authorities may have had a body in the early days.  One line of thinking is that as the family became more persistent, the media decended on the island, and the finger was pointing at JVDS, the less inclined officials became to return the body.  The family wasn't just going to go home, they wanted someone arrested.  imho

Stanley Zaandam -

Monday, September 19, 2005

Ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam in his new book KPA-Quo Vadis 2,3

To exculpate the son of Paul vd Sloot, the commissioner and fiscal falsely arrested two ex security guards

Police command nominations named as the reason of the mistake

Bon Dia Aruba
9/19/2005

ORANJESTAD – The police corps committed a blunder in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. According to ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam, who dedicates attention to the case here and also in his upcoming publication.

According to Zaandam, the nominations - of among others Commissioners Bernardina, Dompig, Hassel and Richardson, along with 34 high-rank 1st class inspectors - which are against the law and hierarchy of the KPA [police corps], have serious consequences for the quality and integrity of work in KPA.

Accoding to Zaandam, none of the high-ranked commissioners has the qualifications nor experience to conduct a judicial investigation.

Police at the top of political list

According to Zaandam, Commissioner Dompig is under the instruction of Minister Rudy Croes, of MEP.
He also states that 20 other policemen were ranked high on a political list. Five others (…) among them Commissioner Hassell, according to Zaandam.

He also claims this is how Commissioner vd Straten was appointed to this case. However, according to Zaandam, this should not be work for a commissioner.

BLUNDER

Zaandam continues talking about the blunder under which the 3 youngsters were questioned, which should have been a simple case, but one that resulted in KPA’s biggest blunder, due to the deceiptfulness of JvdS, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, they remained free another 12 days.

FALSE ARREST

Zaandam keeps on saying in his book, two days after 5/29, the body of Natalee H. may have already been found and Cvp [police commissioner] looked the other way to do a favour for Paul vd Sloot (ex of chief staff of Cabinet PG [prosecutor general] J. Zwinkels). To exculpate the son of Paul, the CvP and fiscal chief prosecutor Karen Jansen made the false arrest of two ex-security guards, Jones and John , called this a ‘tactical maneuver’ , and denied them their freedom for another 10 days.

This, continues Zaandam in his book, is the issue here. However, he has much more to tell regarding the case of Natalee Holloway.

[translated by Getagrip]

// posted by Getagrip @ 9/19/2005 12:18:00 PM   

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_09_18_getagripmonkey_archive.html

<snipped>

WhiskeyGirl

Was Stanley Zaadam's book ever published?

Thank you.

Janet

I was never able to find that answer.  Over the years, I've asked and some said it didn't have anything revealing, others said it was never published.  No one really knows for sure what happened to it.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: April 22, 2008, 07:33:44 PM »

Just a side note - If someone would go that far on the internet to find Joran to be real good friends and be a victim then there are persons with bad intentions targeting him as prey. He would be far better off in a Aruban jail, then hunting for his next victim.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: April 22, 2008, 07:36:49 PM »

Hi everyone Smile

I am very curious why Joran was in Thailand if true,it's not like it was a close trip Smile I spent time in that country as a teen and they warned us about being set up buying MJ..It is dirt cheap and you can buy a ton but I was told the chances of getting set up were great. You could even see the male plant in some of the Restraunts in places like Phuket and Bangkok. They have a very big Heroin trade in that part of S.E. Asia and it would not suprise me if that is the connection to the Aruban Heroin Distribution ring. I think it was called the golden triangle or something close to that.

I lived in Singapore a few years before that kid was caned and he was lucky he didn't get more,because he deserved it..He was vandalizing the city and that country is one of the cleanest in the world where you go to jail for littering and fined. He was smashing windows,spray painting and even beat up his father when he returned to the states.

They have a death penalty in countries like Malaysia and Singapore but not Thailand even though they carry a strict policy.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 07:41:27 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: April 22, 2008, 07:36:52 PM »

The Honourable Mr. Justice Jacob Wit ( ) is not happy at the moment with sites like SM and Fok ! 

And there are rumours that he is in trouble !
i will find that out

Perhaps they went back and checked Wit's phone records to Paulus and Ben Vocking during the first 17 days of the case before he decided to block the search of the Sloots' main residence. That would be easy enough to do and a dead giveaway to the corruption.

You know...Renee Gielen is from Curacao...and so is  Jacob Wit......hmmmmmm   

Supposed Paulus spent one of his eight years on Aruba training with the judges in Curacao, Buckeye.

CHECK PAULUS' AND BOB WIT'S PHONE RECORDS FROM JUNE 1-17! Bet there are a lot of calls back and forth between Paulus and Bob Wit!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: April 22, 2008, 07:38:48 PM »

WhiskeyGirl

Thank you.

Janet

I was never able to find that answer.  Over the years, I've asked and some said it didn't have anything revealing, others said it was never published.  No one really knows for sure what happened to it.

Thank you WhiskeyGirl.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: April 22, 2008, 07:40:39 PM »

O/T sortof:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/apr/22/olympic-gold-medalist-ice-dancer-sickened-date-rap/?partner=yahoo_headlines

Olympic gold medalist ice dancer sickened by date rape drug
Associated Press
April 22, 2008

SANTA ANA, Calif. — Former Olympic ice dancer Pasha Grishuk was drugged with GHB, a common date rape drug, during a business meeting at a ritzy Orange County hotel, a sheriff's spokesman said today.

Grishuk, who won Olympic gold medals for Russia in ice dancing in 1994 and 1998, was attending a business meeting at the St. Regis Monarch Beach on April 12 when she began to feel ill and numb, sheriff's spokesman Jim Amormino said.

While eating dinner, she spotted a partially dissolved pill in the bottom of her drink. Investigators later found another dissolved pill in the bottom of a drink she ordered in the hotel's lounge.

Amormino says toxicology tests that came back today were positive for GHB, but it wasn't immediately clear how the pills got in Grishuk's drinks or who put them there.
"How somebody was able to do that, I honestly don't know, but it appears that somebody, for whatever reason, attempted to drug her," he said.
GHB, or gamma hydroxy butyrate, can cause breathing problems, loss of consciousness, seizures, drowsiness, coma and death.

The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration labels GHB a "predatory drug" that can be mixed with alcohol to reduce resistance from a victim before a sexual assault. It is also popular with teenagers at raves and is sometimes used by bodybuilders for its anabolic effects, the DEA said.

The 36-year-old Grishuk is a Ukrainian native who now lives in Los Angeles.
An e-mail to Grishuk was not immediately returned. A spokeswoman at the St. Regis did not immediately return a call for comment.

I should have known better before I posted that article  .  Klaas has the fastest fingers in the West.  Serves me right for not reading back.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: April 22, 2008, 07:41:40 PM »

Hi everyone Smile

I am very curious why Joran was in Thailand if true,it's not like it was a close trip Smile I spent time in that country as a teen and they warned us about being set up buying MJ..It is dirt cheap and you can buy a ton but I was told the chances of getting set up were great. You could even see the male plant in some of the Restraunts in places like Phuket and Bangkok. They have a very big Heroin trade in that part of S.E. Asia and it would not suprise me if that is the connection to the Aruban Heroin Distribution ring. I think it was called the golden triangle or something close to that.

I lived in Singapore a few years before that kid was caned and he was lucky he didn't get more,because he deserved it..He was vandalizing the city and that country is one of the cleanest in the world where you go to jail for littering and fined.

They have a death penalty in countries like Malaysia and Singapore but not Thailand even though they carry a strict policy.

I am a little perplexed, *******, that it would be so openly reported that he could buy his way out of prison there. Especially if they are that strict. I am skeptical about the whole thing. It could have been a lie to scam Martin out of some money to support his drugs and gambling.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: April 22, 2008, 07:44:45 PM »

WhiskeyGirl

Thank you.

Janet

I wonder whether they shut Stanley up. They're good at that. Like the three girls that reported Joran gave them a drug and raped them. Maybe they spread some cash around and if that doesn't work the threat of death does.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: April 22, 2008, 07:47:50 PM »

You know...Renee Gielen is from Curacao...and so is  Jacob Wit......hmmmmmm   

Renee needs to give up the ghost. Joran is making her look like a total idiot for defending him.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: April 22, 2008, 07:48:26 PM »

Here is a real old article that mentions Stanley Z. and a 'Rudy Croes'. 

De aruba-affaire

Wat had de Amsterdamse politie op Aruba te zoeken? En waarom wil Job de Ruiter de gehele politie- en juistitietop op dat eiland vervangen? De IRT-affaire krijgt een Caribisch staartje TOT VOOR KORT zag de toekomst er stralend uit voor mr. J.H.M. Zwinkels. De procureur-generaal van Aruba, tot september 1991 ressorterend onder mr. R.A. Gonsalves bij het gerechtshof in 's-Hertogenbosch, stond in zijn nieuwe werkterrein aan het hoofd van een almaar verder uitdijend apparaat. Geld speelde geen rol in de criminaliteitsbestrijding op het overzeese gebiedsdeel.

DOOR Rene Zwaap

Sinds de Amerikaanse Drugs Enforcement Agency (DEA) eind jaren tachtig Aruba tot Benedenwinds broeinest van de internationale drugsmaffia uitriep en bij het moederland op ferme maatregelen aandrong, was the sky the limit. Er kwam een lemmingachtige stroom van Hollandse juristen richting het kleine subtropische toeristenparadijs op gang, met in het kielzog enige divisies van de Koninklijke Marine, undercoveragenten van het Interregionale Rechercheteam (IRT) Noord-Holland-Utrecht, infiltranten van de DEA en Amerikaanse douanebeambten.
Al snel was het lokale Openbaar Ministerie naar verhouding drie keer zo groot als dat van de collega's in Den Haag. Ook werd het eiland verblijd met een eigen telefoontapcentrale, naar het succesvolle recept van het donorland, alwaar de afluistercentrale bij politie en justitie inmiddels een even huizenhoge populariteit geniet als vroeger in Honeckers DDR of Richard Nixons Witte Huis. Op een rustiek punt aan de Arubaanse koraalriffen verrees de imponerende villa van mr. Zwinkels, als symbool voor de hooggestemde verwachtingen die hij moet hebben gekoesterd over de nieuwe fase waarin zijn carrière was beland.
Afgelopen maandag werd de idylle onder de azuurblauwe hemel van Aruba wreed verstoord. Via De Telegraaf lekte een concept van het rapport van een rijkscommissie onder leiding van oud-minister van Justitie en Defensie Job de Ruiter uit. In zijn advies aan minister Voorhoeve van Arubaanse Zaken stelt De Ruiter een ware bureaucratische Bartholomeusnacht voor ten aanzien van de gehele justitie- en politietop van het kleine eiland. De twee politiecommisarissen van Oranjestad, Arie Rasmijn en Stanley Zaandam, moeten volgens De Ruiter wegens 'onaanvaardbaar gedrag' de laan uit worden gestuurd.
Zij zouden moeten worden vervangen door J. de Wijs, nu nog chef van het Korps Landelijke Politiediensten. Dat aspect van De Ruiters rapportage moet Zwinkels goed hebben gedaan. Rasmijn en Zaandam waren in korte tijd uitgegroeid tot zijn aartsvijanden, waarover zo meer. Het rapport-De Ruiter dringt ook aan op het vertrek van een andere kwelgeest van Zwinkels, de Arubaanse minister van Justitie Watty Vos, die verantwoordelijk wordt gesteld voor de draconische bestuurscrisis waarin de rechtshandhaving op het eiland is gedompeld.
Het slechte nieuws voor Zwinkels is dat ook zijn eigen positie wordt opgeofferd indien het advies van De Ruiter onverkort wordt doorgevoerd. Zwinkels mogelijke ontslag moet worden beschouwd als een zoenoffer van Den Haag, in casu opperprocureur A. Docters van Leeuwen en minister Sorgdrager. Zij zijn bereid hun man op Aruba de bons te geven als dat hen bevrijdt van de uiterst dissidente politietop van het eiland. Volgens de door De Ruiter uitgezette lijn zal Zwinkels niet worden vervangen. Zijn functie komt te vervallen. In plaats daarvan zou er een superprocureur-generaal worden aangesteld voor zowel de Antillen als Aruba.
OM DEZE 'grote schoonmaak' in het juiste perspectief te zien, is het noodzakelijk terug te keren naar februari dit jaar. Toen grepen de door De Ruiter nu zo in het verdomhoekje gezette Arubaanse politiechefs Rasmijn en Zaandam naar de typmachine ter opstelling van een rapport dat uitgroeide tot een bom onder de voeten van niet alleen Zwinkels, maar ook de Amsterdamse politieleiding, de Binnenlandse Veiligheidsdienst, de Centrale Recherche Informatiedienst (CRI), de Koninklijke Marine, de DEA, het Haagse Openbaar Ministerie en de diverse politiek verantwoordelijken in het moederland.
'Reeds in het jaar 1995 heeft uw regering bij diverse gelegenheden al of niet door tussenkomst van de minister van Justitie de heer E.J. Vos onzerzijds vernomen van op zijn minst bedenkingen aan het adres van de procureur-generaal mr. J.H.M. Zwinkels en hoofdofficier van Justitie van het parket openbaar ministerie Aruba mr. J.J. van Eck', zo begon de rapportage van het Arubaanse politieduo aan hun ministers Vos en J.H.A. Eman van Algemene Zaken. Rasmijn en Zaandam maakten gewag van 'zeer dubieuze zaken' waarbij Zwinkels betrokken zou zijn. Aan de hand van rapporten van diverse politie-inspecteurs van Aruba kwamen Rasmijn en Zaandam met drie zware aantijgingen aan het adres van Zwinkels. Het eerste geval betrof een staaltje van de zogeheten 'doorgecontroleerde doorvoer' van 1000 kilo marihuana vanuit Aruba, ten bate van de infiltratie van een Colombiaans drugssyndicaat. Via stromannen van Justitie zou de partij weed op Aruba aan de Colombianen worden aangeboden, die het vervolgens naar Nederland zouden verschepen.
De operatie startte in 1992 en werd gecoördineerd door Zwinkels. Justitie zou een miljoen gulden ontvangen voor de partij. De helft daarvan, zo deelde Zwinkels aan Rasmijn mede, zou met instemming van minister van Justitie Vos op een rekening van de Arubaanse regering worden gestort, teneinde goede werken voor het eiland te kunnen verichten. Echter: pas in 1994, net nadat eind 1993 in Nederland de IRT-crisis was uitgebroken, werd een bedrag ontvangen, te weten 900.000 gulden. Rasmijn en Zaandam in hun rapport: 'Door procureur Zwinkels werd toen bepaald dat de gecontroleerde drugsaflevering en betaling niet schriftelijk zou worden vastgelegd; dat van het geïnde bedrag 360.000,- voor gemaakte onkosten aan de Nederlandse politie zou worden betaald; dat het overige bedrag in Nederland op zijn (Zwinkels - rz) persoonijke bankrekening zou worden gestort; dat het bedrag op zijn rekening door tussenkomst van personeel van de CRI-Nederland zou worden overgeboekt op een geheime rekening in Engeland. Uiteindelijk zouden als gemachtigden ter inning van het bedrag slechts mr. Zwinkels en ene commissaris Karsten van de CRI-Nederland fungeren.'
In december 1995 had de Arubaanse regering nog steeds geen geld ontvangen van de deal. Wel was inmiddels de helft van de opbrengst - bijna een half miljoen - verdwenen in de zakken van de twee criminele infiltranten van wie Zwinkels zich had bediend. Korpschef Rasmijn beklaagde zich daarover bij Zwinkels. Deze gaf hem te verstaan dat 'het hier een ingewikkelde zaak betreft, die betrekking heeft op de in Nederland spelende IRT-affaire, waardoor het opvragen van het Aruba toekomende deel thans moeilijk zou zijn'.
Diezelfde maand wendde Rasmijn zich tot zijn minister van Justitie Vos. Deze ontkende ooit iets van Zwinkels te hebben gehoord over de transactie. Vos was gebelgd. 'Slechts het feit dat deze procureur-generaal (Zwinkels - rz) het niet nodig vond mij hierover in te lichten, wordt hem als zodanig aangerekend', liet de minister weten. Later beschuldigde de Arubaanse politietop Zwinkels ervan 60.000 gulden te hebben onttrokken aan het drugskapitaal, dat hij op een eigen ABN-Amrorekening zou heben geparkeerd.
OOK HET TWEEDE geval dat Rasmijn en Zaandam in hun rapport wraakten, was gelieerd aan het IRT-drama. De Arubaanse politie merkte in 1995 dat enkele undercover-agenten van de Nederlandse politie, c.q. de BVD en de CRI, regelmatig geldsommen doneerden aan de op Aruba verblijvende echtgenote van de gearresteerde drugshandelaar Jack S.. De lokale politie was helemaal verbaasd toen bleek dat S., die werd geacht in een Nederlandse gevangenis te verblijven, eind 1995 plotseling weer op Aruba opdook. Hij was op verlof gestuurd. Rasmijn en Zaandam verbaasden zich erover dat zij niet door de Nederlandse Justitie waren ingelicht dat S. naar Aruba zou komen.
Nog groter was hun verbazing toen zij hoorden dat het speciale verlof voor S. een actie was van Zwinkels. De laatste gaf de politiechefs via zijn rechterhand Van Eck te verstaan dat S. 'vrij is te gaan staan en gaan waar hij maar wil'. Rasmijn en Zaandam konden zich niet aan de indruk onttrekken dat de vrijlating van S. te maken had met de partij weed voor de Colombianen. Zij voelden zich ernstig buitengesloten.
Dat gevoel werd helemaal sterk toen zij rond kerst 1995 opeens werden geconfronteerd met een order van Zwinkels en Van Eck dat de Arubaanse politie geen enkele activiteit aan de dag mocht leggen ten bate van het arresteren van twee gesignaleerde drugsdealers. Iedere vorm van actie in die richting zou als insubordinatie worden beschouwd.
In plaats daarvan vaardige de Amsterdamse politieleiding een twintig koppen sterk arrestatieteam af naar Aruba. Ondertussen verbood Zwinkels de Arubaanse politie ook om eventuele getuigen in een grote drugszaak te horen, onder wie oud-minister van Justitie Rudy Croes. Zwinkels rechterhand Van Eck tegen Rasmijn en Zaandam: 'Jullie moeten je realiseren dat deze getuige een ex-minister van Justitie is en huidig statenlid. Jullie correspondenties getuigen daar niet van. Hou er rekening mee dat hij als minister van Justitie zou kunnen terugkeren bij een volgende regering'.
KORTOM: de conclusie van Zaandam en Rasmijn dat de Arubaanse politie werd kaltgestellt door Zwinkels, was zeer zeker gerechtvaardigd. De angst van Zwinkels om de lokale politie bij zijn onderzoeken te betrekken, voedde hun wantrouwen terecht. Het heeft er alle schijn van dat Zwinkels een mega-undercoveroperatie van de Amsterdamse politie geheim probeerde te houden. En dat in 1995, twee jaar nadat de Amsterdamse commissaris Nordholt en de Amsterdamse officier Vrakking hun luide afkeuring hadden laten horen over de gewraakte IRT-infiltratiemethode en burgemeester Van Thijn overging tot liquidatie van het IRT Utrecht/Noord-Holland.
Helemaal interessant wordt deze affaire als men de aanhoudende geruchten vanuit Aruba moet geloven dat de Nederlandse marine enkele schepen beschikbaar heeft gesteld voor de begeleiding van het transport van de weed van de Colombianen. Dat gerucht lijkt te worden gestaafd door het feit dat Zwinkels de documenten over de undercoveroperatie naar verluidt gelijk bij het hoofdkwartier van de marine op Arubau onderbracht toen de lokale pers van het eiland over deze zaak begon te roepen.
Nederland heeft veel bij deze zaak te verliezen. Dat was dan ook de strekking van het schrijven dat de Arubaanse oud-minister Henri Croes van Justitie volgens doorgaans zeer welingelichte kringen eerder deze maand aan premier Kok deed toekomen. Croes drong daarin aan op absolute discretie in deze affaire. Het rapport-De Ruiter is een eerste stap in die richting. © Rene Zwaap / De Groene Amsterdammer

http://www.groene.nl/1996/39/De_aruba-affaire

Translation here -

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.groene.nl/1996/39/De_aruba-affaire&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=2&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%252B%2522Stanley%2BZaandam%2B%2522%26start%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: April 22, 2008, 07:53:09 PM »

This is a bit off topic, but here's an old news brief about Natalee from Aruba dated June 2005.  Appears to be in Dutch.  Can any of our Dutch posters give a brief summary?

http://www.arubahuis.nl/documents/noticiero/2005mei-juni.pdf

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: April 22, 2008, 07:54:27 PM »

I am a little perplexed, *******, that it would be so openly reported that he could buy his way out of prison there. Especially if they are that strict. I am skeptical about the whole thing. It could have been a lie to scam Martin out of some money to support his drugs and gambling.
Your right,he could just be on holiday there visiting his other Martin friend 
I am suprised Joran would even attept to steal money from someone at this point in the game..Did his money run out from the TV talk shows and his book? They gave this kid every chance in the world at freedom and here he is again reportedly in trouble 

As far as the opium/heroin trade I was suprised to see Colombia as a source for manufacturing this drug..I thought it was only out of S.E. Asia and Afghanistan..No reason to transport it from there if it is readily available in Colombia,where the cartels in Aruba probably get it.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: April 22, 2008, 08:09:55 PM »

We never did hear anything more from this guy or his book..It appears he is another person with much more to say but never speaks again. I noticed Eric Zaandam(President of the police union)tells a very different story then Stanley and was quite outspoken against Beth in the Aruban media. In the Aruban papers this union refused to let anyone investigate it's force regardless of Rudy Croes who said he wanted Curacao Authorities to do so.
------------------------------
FALSE ARREST

Zaandam keeps on saying in his book, two days after 5/29, the body of Natalee H. may have already been found and Cvp [police commissioner] looked the other way to do a favour for Paul vd Sloot (ex of chief staff of Cabinet PG [prosecutor general] J. Zwinkels). To exculpate the son of Paul, the CvP and fiscal chief prosecutor Karen Jansen made the false arrest of two ex-security guards, Jones and John , called this a ‘tactical maneuver’ , and denied them their freedom for another 10 days.

This, continues Zaandam in his book, is the issue here. However, he has much more to tell regarding the case of Natalee Holloway.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 08:13:22 PM by Observer » Logged

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: April 22, 2008, 08:16:49 PM »

We never did hear anything more from this guy or his book..It appears he is another person with much more to say but never speaks again. I noticed Eric Zaandam(President of the police union)tells a very different story then Stanley and was quite outspoken against Beth in the Aruban media. In the Aruban papers this union refused to let anyone investigate it's force regardless of Rudy Croes who said he wanted Curacao Authorities to do so.
------------------------------
FALSE ARREST

When I look back at this (and the other article I posted), it makes me wonder what kind of history there is between Stanley Zaandam and Rudy Croes.  Hmmm... Shocked

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: April 22, 2008, 08:51:07 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU:

There was a man on Dutch tv (Mart something) who said he had felt so sorry for Joran when he saw all the hatred that was posted towards Joran on the internet.
He came in contact with Joran (not sure when), helped him with a Joran site (? not sure) and they became close friends talked online a lot. The man is middle aged.

At some point the man readed in the newspaper about Joran being in a mental institution, he asked Joran, what did I hear now, are you institutionalized? Joran responded: Haha so it succeded/my plan worked (something like that)
The man who had become his friend then asked him but where are you then, and Joran told him he was in Thailand.

Shortly after in another conversation Joran told him that he was caught with drugs in Thailand and that if Mart did not send him money he would go to jail. The man sended Joran the money to help him stay out of jail.

Then a short time after that Joran told Mart that he wanted to come back to Holland, if he could then stay with Mart at his house.
Mart said Joran was welcome, but Joran said he needed money for a ticket, which Mart paid.

Then a few days later Mart, who shared his account info with Joran found out that Joran had lifted money from his account.
He is upset, but still have Joran's portrait on his wall.

That was it on or about.

It will be repeated tonight. I will tape it and do a more correct translation.

IMO, this is bazaar

Can you capture a picture of this Mart so we can see if it is Martin Vandenberg of Thialand?  He was mentioned quite extensively during the first phase of the case as he was on Tickle with friends from Aruba, including some of the suspects and friends of theirs.  He had pictures of the Holloways in a room that he showed as being his, etc.   They all seem to change names at will.      Jackb
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: April 22, 2008, 08:54:57 PM »

right, this Martin Bakx guy is somewhat of a sad lonely soul.
Joran took advantage of that with the B.S. story that he was caught with drugs in Thailand.
Martin gave Joran his banking details and Joran took the money.
but Peter R. said he knew already Joran was in HK and Thailand on holiday.

You all know who I think of when I hear "Martin in Thailand" don't you? 

Exactly what I thought but couldn't remember his last name.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: April 22, 2008, 08:57:59 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE TONIGHT at 9PM Eastern

This week, Dana brings us up-to-the-minute news on today’s decisions regarding Becca’s case. Join him as he discusses the case with:

> Aden McEvoy, Becca’s father
> Rhonda Wheelus, Becca’s cousin
> Wendy Murphy, former District Attorney, Law Professor, Sex Crimes expert and author of the book And Justice For Some: An Expose of the Lawyers and Judges Who let Dangerous Criminals Go Free.
> Robin Sax author, speaker, media analyst and Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney discussing where the political candidates stand on crime, and the Becca McEvoy case.

http://tinyurl.com/6mvk2v
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 09:01:04 PM by Red » Logged
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: April 22, 2008, 08:58:47 PM »

Jack:

It is another Martin..You can see him here in the video..

http://tinyurl.com/3fdl2q

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.