April 27, 2024, 06:59:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Presenting Guinevere GoldenEye  (Read 27683 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2006, 01:42:02 PM »

Louise,
I agree with all on here your baby is beautiful. A couple of things I question. I agree her eyes are gold not yellow. But her color you say is cream and silver. To me she looks champagne and pewter. Look at her again and see if you agree. LOL

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2006, 06:23:52 PM »

Quote from: LouiseVargas
Thank You Frijole!

It felt really good to hug my daughter again and see my grandchild. That hug will last me for a year.

Love, Louise[/quote
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
  Oh Louise  she is just lovely  and may she always bring you joy  and Happiness as my three do for me
 Somedays I just couldnt make it through  (so much Pain ) and when im at the end of my rope  one or more of them will do something funny to make me glad that Im still here.

'' Getting on Two thousand pounds of Pissed off Hamburger and trying to hang on by a string  was not one of my brightest ideas '' LOL
     Jerry from Ohio

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2006, 10:48:54 PM »

Guinevere is gorgeous and lucky to have you as her Mama.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2006, 11:46:55 PM »

Thanks to all of you who complimented me on my new baby kitten. Thank you klaasend, tcumom, Kat_Gram, Anna, cp405, Frijole, Lala'sMom, Sleuth, nonesuche, justinsmama, sharon, Tylergal, Ono, Peaches, Sam, Jerry from Ohio, and SunFreak2.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2006, 11:50:31 PM »

Oh Klaas,

That pic of the Egyptian Mau scared me to death. I hope my cat is not related.

Love, Louise

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2006, 02:08:03 AM »

Dear Monkeys,

Here is the latest batch of pics of Guinevere. Enjoy.

Love, Louise

She was sitting on my bedroom windowsill (you can see the screen) and I had the zoom on and got too close, but I love the pic. At least I got it in focus. And in that face, I see the adult Guinevere.

Do you think she has a future in modeling?

She sure seems to love the camera and she knows how to pose already and vary her poses.

Do you think she could be a calendar cat?
"I love, I love, I love my calendar girl
Yeah, sweet calendar girl
I love, I love, I love my calendar girl
Each and every day of the year
Yeah, yeah, my heart's in a whirl
I love, I love, I love my little calendar girl"

Years ago, my daughter gave my cats the yellow thing above for Hanukkah. I didn't want to deal with it so I put it in a closet. Today I got it out of the box and put it together. It is a battery operated toy called a Panic Mouse. The tail has a wand from which hangs a string with a mouse on the end. You can make it whirl around at different speeds. You should have seen her playing with it. It was hard to get a good pic as she was jumping around so fast. She really makes me laugh and I feel better now.

I took a series of pics of Romeo and Guinevere interacting but every time I call Romey's name to face the camera, he leaves the spot and comes over to me. I thought this one was cute and it shows the difference in their sizes. Romeo and Guinevere look like opposites. He is dark and big and she's small and light. Even though she is in a submissive stance, she is the alpha cat.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2006, 01:54:37 PM »

She definitley is a model. Great pictures, Louise.

Just a swinging with the tribe
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2006, 01:33:38 AM »

Klass,

I was so careful not to blow the margins with pics.  How/why did my text blow the margins?

Louise

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2006, 06:12:41 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Klass,

I was so careful not to blow the margins with pics.  How/why did my text blow the margins?

Louise

Louise, your new kitten is beautiful and we have3 a year old female that is black & white like Romeo.

It looks to me like the first picture blew the margins, and not the text, but I am not Klaas.  Wink

Glad you are enjoying your companions.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2006, 08:36:38 PM »

Klass,

Louise

The margins are ok..just a little bit blown but no biggie.  It's the first larger picture, but it's OK.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2006, 12:00:41 PM »

Louise...your baby is beautiful.....mine is 8 yrs old now and loves to sit around the computer or even on the keys.... Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
SSD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2006, 11:06:49 PM »

LOUISE - I have been gone for a couple of weeks but am happy to be back here and to see the pictures of your new kitten!  I can "hear" the happiness in your words and pictures and am glad about it.

PEACHES - My CD came today, the one you have in your signature line:
Support St. Jude's Hospital and get a great CD!
www.maxquartet.com

I love it and know my students will as well!
SSD

"I am only one.  But still I am one.  I cannot do everything.  But still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." - Edward Everett Hale
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2006, 11:12:20 PM »

Thanks, Sam, for pointing out her "true colors."

Thank you, 2NJSons_Mom. I'm happy you have a black and white cat. They are so lovely.

Klass, I previewed the pics before I posted but obviously I missed something!  I didn't realize the first pic was so big.

Thanks MeMere, my previous cat Hurricane was a computer cat, always sitting on my lap and trying to hit the keyboard.

My Guinevere is coming along just fine. She is chasing after Romeo all over the apartment. She jumps onto the table and when he casually walks by, she jumps on his back and then they both start running back and forth chasing each other at 100 mph. It really good for the 13 year old Romeo to be roused out of his sedentary lifestyle. Now he has to be on his toes and it will keep him young at heart and keep his body active.

I'm so glad I got her because she makes me laugh so much. My heart has been reawakened to love again.

Guinevere now knows her name. She is no longer afraid of me. All I have to do is look at her and talk to her and she is purring.

I am very happy and plan to get two more kittens in the upcoming months. Guinevere is my third Aries cat and I don't want any more of them. In a month, Taurus kittens will be available, after that Leos, and after that Virgo's.

Anyway, I'm happy

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2006, 11:48:26 PM »

Louise~!!  TY for sharing the pics!!!!!  Shes beautiful!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2006, 03:15:16 PM »

Cool  Louise:

Guinevere e-mailed me that she wishes you would take her motoring down Rodeo Drive someday! (I told her that I was sure that you would)  Cool
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2006, 01:29:11 AM »

Dear Ono,

That was so funny, I am still laughing. I was gone all day so it's very possible Guinevere got on the computer and emailed you.

Isis was put down in February but in her younger days, she was the leader of the pack ... Sarafina, Hurricane (also both gone) and Romeo. At Xmas time I gave Isis the credit card to take the others Xmas shopping. But since Isis was Hispanic, she spent most of the money on tacos, chips and salsa. The others would say, "Now how are we gonna buy Xmas presents?" Well, somehow they managed to bring home some small gifts for my daughter and her dogs and me. I understand my daughter sent her dogs out with her credit card and they bought gifts for my cats and for her and for me. For all I know, both the cats and the dogs shopped on Rodeo Drive.

It was always so fun opening the gifts. There were so many silly ones. I remember Kristi's dogs got me socks one year and the cats got me a CD, my cats got Kristi bath gel, etc. Those were really fun days.

With love, Louise

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2006, 06:01:08 PM »

Dear Ono,

That was so funny, I am still laughing. I was gone all day so it's very possible Guinevere got on the computer and emailed you.

Isis was put down in February but in her younger days, she was the leader of the pack ... Sarafina, Hurricane (also both gone) and Romeo. At Xmas time I gave Isis the credit card to take the others Xmas shopping. But since Isis was Hispanic, she spent most of the money on tacos, chips and salsa. The others would say, "Now how are we gonna buy Xmas presents?" Well, somehow they managed to bring home some small gifts for my daughter and her dogs and me. I understand my daughter sent her dogs out with her credit card and they bought gifts for my cats and for her and for me. For all I know, both the cats and the dogs shopped on Rodeo Drive.

It was always so fun opening the gifts. There were so many silly ones. I remember Kristi's dogs got me socks one year and the cats got me a CD, my cats got Kristi bath gel, etc. Those were really fun days.

With love, Louise

Cool Word around the neighborhood was that they all motored around together incognito in a snappy red Lamborghini...Exactly where they got it, nobody knows to this very day...It's Legend ~
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2006, 01:07:37 AM »

LV - I've been meaning to tell you that Guinevere is beautiful!

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2006, 01:10:30 AM »

Quote from: "Ono"

Cool Word around the neighborhood was that they all motored around together incognito in a snappy red Lamborghini...Exactly where they got it, nobody knows to this very day...It's Legend ~

I saw them too..they were in Valentino when I captured the photo....

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2006, 11:44:54 AM »

If you look very, very, closely, you can catch a faint glimpse of some kitty ears peeping just ever so slighty over the edge of the driver's seat ........Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.