May 01, 2024, 01:37:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KATYSMOM needs our prayers  (Read 29574 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2008, 12:17:49 PM »

Katysmom,Yes it is ok to rest. Plus all that weight loss in such a short time takes a lot out of you.

Also the anesthesia and other meds ruins your taste buds for awhile. Continuing to keep you in my prayers.

Just a swinging with the tribe
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2008, 12:28:36 PM »

I have been sick then out of town and am just now reading about Katysmom. I'm so glad the surgery went well and pray that the tumor was benign! Praying for continued strength and healing for Katysmom!!!

Your guardian angel has been watching over you and has wonderful things in store for you!!

Bring Natalee home...
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2008, 02:15:27 PM »

Wonderful news Katysmom!!  Thanks for the update Lala's.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2008, 11:20:23 PM »

Thinking of you today, Katysmom and wishing you a good and full recovery.   flower flower thumleft

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2008, 12:18:42 AM »

My thoughts and prayers are with you Katysmom!  I hope you're feeling better every day! 

flower

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2008, 10:05:32 AM »

Katysmom, may I suggest yogurt, kefir (like a yogurt smoothie) or some of the fruity Italian ices from the freezer section?  I can relate to the eating issues.  Doesn't take much to fill me up.  But I have to keep trying.  So I snack all day: grapes, yogurt, bananas, etc.  Eat often, eat good stuff, feel better.

My thoughts and prayers are with you in your recovery, Katysmom! 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2008, 12:59:26 PM »

UPDATE!!

Katysmom is doing great.  She hasn't heard from the pathology report as of today.  I am thinking that might be a good thing.  She must be feeling better because she is complaining that all her meds contain drugs that make her drowsy.  I think she is getting tired of sleeping. 

Peaches, she asked about you in particular...wanted to know how you were doing.  I told her you had your lappy at the ready.  She will drop by and say hello to everyone when she feels a little stronger.  For now, she's a sleeping beauty most days.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2008, 01:44:19 PM »

Thanks for staying in touch with her for us, Lala's.  I know she must need her rest but it does get boring after awhile.

I'm glad she's starting to complain about stuff.  It means she's feeling better.  When you REALLY feel crappy, you don't actually complain much (because you're too busy feeling crappy). 

It's a beautiful day.  God is good all the time.  Katysmom, we're right here for you whenever you're feeling better. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2008, 05:34:55 PM »

Now KatysMom , you have to eat more than that.......P-L-E-A-S-E

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2008, 10:37:43 AM »

Katysmom - Thinking of you, praying for you, and hoping that your recovery is on the fast track.
Take care, and know that we're all here to support you, for as long as you need us......but I have a feeling you will be back to normal in no time!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2008, 12:34:36 PM »

Tamikosmom, Katysmom and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

++++++++

Katysmom ... I pray that your presence implies that you are feeling better.

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2008, 12:42:05 PM »

Hi to all you wonderful monkeys!
As of late yesterday afternoon I still had no word on the pathology report so I called the dr. office.  The had gotten back the report on the tumor on the uvela and the one outside the nasal cavaity; NO SIGN OF CANCER 
They said they needed to do more testing on the tumor they took from the outside the sinus area and don't know when we'll hear back on that one.
My throat isn't as sore as it was, but I still feel so weak.
You guys are the best
Katysmom

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: May 02, 2008, 12:46:02 PM »

PRAISE GOD!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: May 02, 2008, 12:54:58 PM »

Hi to all you wonderful monkeys!
As of late yesterday afternoon I still had no word on the pathology report so I called the dr. office.  The had gotten back the report on the tumor on the uvela and the one outside the nasal cavaity; NO SIGN OF CANCER 
They said they needed to do more testing on the tumor they took from the outside the sinus area and don't know when we'll hear back on that one.
My throat isn't as sore as it was, but I still feel so weak.
You guys are the best
Katysmom

Katysmom ... you have been through major surgery and ... it will take time for healing to take place.  Just as it took a while for your throat to feel better ... it will take more time for strength to return but ... it will happen.  One day at a time my dear.

Janet

+++++++++++

ONE DAY AT A TIME

I'm only human; I'm just a woman
Help me believe in what I could be and all that I am
Show me the stairway
I have to climb
Lord for my sake
Teach me to take
One day at a time

One day at a time, my Jesus
That's all I'm asking from you
Give me the strength to do everything that I have to do
Yesterday's gone
And tomorrow may never be mine
Help me today
Show me the way
One day at a time.

_____

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: May 02, 2008, 01:41:38 PM »

Katysmom...Thanks for checking in and thanks for keeping Lala's up to date.

Just get your strength back, do all the things that Peaches has suggested and you'll be back on a regular basis in no time.

Praying for your complete recovery!

Thanks to Lala's for the updates!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2008, 03:04:20 PM »

Just checking in on you Katys.  Great to see you posting.  Still praying for your continued healing.  Take care of yourself, rest plenty. ((HUGS))

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2008, 08:19:24 PM »

KatysMom What great news!!!! I am sooooo glad!!!!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2008, 08:27:25 PM »

Monkey Dance !!!!!

Wonderful news!!!

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: May 03, 2008, 10:57:12 AM »

What joyous news, katysmom!!! I've been praying healing prayers for you. Sounds like you are a real trooper!! What more could we expect from a monkey? I pray your strength builds more and more each day and that you are soon up and at 'em like before. Also praying that the other tumor comes back with the same wonderful news that we are all so grateful to hear! 

Bring Natalee home...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #119 on: May 03, 2008, 12:45:38 PM »

WOO-HOO, Katysmom! I'm joining in the monkey dance with everybody else and just wanted you to know you remain in my prayers!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.