April 18, 2024, 11:46:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KATYSMOM needs our prayers  (Read 29502 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #160 on: August 28, 2008, 01:45:24 AM »

Katysmom
Thyroid can be adjusted.  I know a woman in her 30's just had hers removed.  She is doing great...they have had to adjust her meds, but she's doing fine...Dementia is not as it was a few years ago...There are tremendous new meds they use for that.  In fact, I have read they have some meds that are so promising they are already using them and not just in clinical trials.  Trust your doctors...they can help you.  If you don't like the ones you have...find others.  Someone is out there that is willing and able to help.  I will keep praying and you keep looking. 

{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #161 on: August 28, 2008, 08:49:03 AM »

I have a poopy thyroid.  Have had it since 1978.  Been taking oral meds all this time.  Has to be adjusted  every so ofte, but other than that, no big deal. 

Small potatoes, sweetie.  Don't worry.

You're recovering rather well, I think.  Don't be so hard on yourself. 

Hugs to ya, Katysmom!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: August 29, 2008, 06:35:46 AM »

Hugs and prayers for you, Katysmom.  Once they have a handle on your levels and learn how you react to the treatment, you will feel better, count on it.  Hang in there. 

Take it easy, your mind is full of everything that is going on.  Don't be so hard on yourself.  Consult the doctors you trust for each problem you have and leave it in their hands and God's hands. 

God bless you!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #163 on: August 29, 2008, 05:55:13 PM »

Thank you, everyone.  I went to the dr. today and he has assured me that I will live at least another 30-40 years.  He refused to put that in writing, though, because he said he has no control over accidents or murder.
He took blood again and we shall see if the new meds are helping with the cholesterol and thyroid.
I truely believe that I came through all these problems with the power of monkey prayers.  I worship all of you. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: August 29, 2008, 07:54:42 PM »

Thank you, everyone.  I went to the dr. today and he has assured me that I will live at least another 30-40 years.  He refused to put that in writing, though, because he said he has no control over accidents or murder.
He took blood again and we shall see if the new meds are helping with the cholesterol and thyroid.
I truely believe that I came through all these problems with the power of monkey prayers.  I worship all of you. 

You are the one who did the work and had the faith, without that, you would not have gotten that great report.   

Did you tell him you know all about accidents and murder?   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.