May 01, 2024, 11:21:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KATYSMOM needs our prayers  (Read 29571 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2008, 10:59:14 AM »

Thank you Lala'sMom.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2008, 11:24:27 AM »

Thank you Lala's for the update....

Katysmom:  I will be praying real hard for you during this surgery and recovery.  I am confident you will do great and be well in no time, and this will seem like a bad dream.

God has you in His loving hands...There isn't a better or safer place to be.

Monkey ((((((((HUGS)))))))

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2008, 11:51:22 AM »

HIS NAME IS WONDERFUL

His name is wonderful
His name is wonderful
His name is wonderful
Jesus my Lord!

He is the mighty King,
Master of everything,

His Name is wonderful
Jesus my Lord

He's the Great Shepherd
the Rock of all ages
Almighty God is He

Bow down before Him
Love and adore Him
His name is wonderful
Jesus my Lord

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2008, 04:11:34 PM »

Wow, you guys are great!  I am over whelmed by all the prayers and comments of good wishes.  I just cannot describe to you how you have made me feel.  I know I can get through this, even if the tumor turns out to be cancer.
One good thing has come out of this ordeal.  Klaas has my permission to explain in detail if she wishes, but, to make a long story short for now, my son is bringing my granddaughter to our house tonight.  Last Friday when I first found out about my condition all I could think about was wanting to see my granddaughter just one more time.  I haven't seen her since Feb. of 2007.  It should be quite an evening as I have her birthday presents for her 2nd and 3rd birthdays waiting for her, Christmas presents, an Easter bunny.  Even if things don't turn out well tomorrow, I have tonight and that is the most important thing to me.  Both my husband and I had put out numerous calls since Friday to try to talk to my son, all to no avail.  I strongly believe that the prayers all the monkeys have sent out had something to do with this wonderful development.
I have LaLasmom email posted to the computer with instructions for my husband to email her as soon as we get home tomorrow.
Thank you, thank you, soooo very much!
Katysmom

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2008, 04:33:40 PM »

Tears of joy.  Tears of thankfulness.

Thank you for sharing Katysmom.

I am so happy for you.  Enjoy your evening with you son and precious grandaughter.

My prayers are with you as the events of tomorrow unfold and ... the same ladies' prayer chain in our area churches which has been upholding Peaches and her family before our Heavenly Father is now also upholding "Katysmom" and her family.

Janet

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2008, 04:53:21 PM »

hang in there Katysmom...

a few years back my aunt had a brain tumor and she had an operation to remove it. Her best friend's husband happened to be the best brain surgeon in town and he did the operation. He concluded that the tumor was there since she was a little girl and only caused a problem right before she had the surgery.

Well, she used to be very clumsy, seems that tumor may have had something to do with it... anyway, she better now and doing well...and so will you..

God loves the Monks...

prayers for you Katysmom.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2008, 04:59:11 PM »

Dear Katysmom,

what terrible news....I hope everything will be allright; but you seem to have a strong spirit so keep that up!

All the best & hopefully good news will be coming!

Take care.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2008, 05:08:08 PM »

I have faith that things will go well for you tomorrow Katysmom and we will only be missing you for a few hours from our company. Stay strong.....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2008, 05:32:23 PM »

Katysmom,

Enjoy tonight...you deserve it....and it may be the best medicine before your surgery.   

We'll be here for you.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2008, 05:52:13 PM »

God's love has miraculous healing power...both physically and spiritually.  I always love it when we test Him and he proves over and over that He is what He says He is. 

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2008, 06:14:29 PM »

Katysmom,

I really believe you're going to do great with your surgery. And you know what? One of the monkeys has a sister who is a nun. That nun is part of a network of nuns who have an extensive list of people for whom they pray fervently. This particular monkey is aware of your condition, and I'm sure has asked her sister to add you to the nuns' prayer list.

You have many, many people who love you and are sending good thoughts your way. Hang in there, and we'll be waiting to hear about the next step in your recovery. 

I Stand With The Girl
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2008, 06:22:57 PM »

KATYSMOM, You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Please get well soon.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2008, 06:38:37 PM »

My heartfelt prayers and best wishes. I hope your visit tonight is full of love.

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2008, 07:29:40 PM »

Wow, you guys are great!  I am over whelmed by all the prayers and comments of good wishes.  I just cannot describe to you how you have made me feel.  I know I can get through this, even if the tumor turns out to be cancer.
One good thing has come out of this ordeal.  Klaas has my permission to explain in detail if she wishes, but, to make a long story short for now, my son is bringing my granddaughter to our house tonight.  Last Friday when I first found out about my condition all I could think about was wanting to see my granddaughter just one more time.  I haven't seen her since Feb. of 2007.  It should be quite an evening as I have her birthday presents for her 2nd and 3rd birthdays waiting for her, Christmas presents, an Easter bunny.  Even if things don't turn out well tomorrow, I have tonight and that is the most important thing to me.  Both my husband and I had put out numerous calls since Friday to try to talk to my son, all to no avail.  I strongly believe that the prayers all the monkeys have sent out had something to do with this wonderful development.
I have LaLasmom email posted to the computer with instructions for my husband to email her as soon as we get home tomorrow.
Katysmom

Wonderful news Katysmom! 

We'll be with you in spirit tomorrow for your surgery!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2008, 07:37:15 PM »

ATTENTION!   Katysmom is having surgery tomorrow morning.  We need to be in prayer that all goes well.  This is not a biopsy but to remove the mass in her sinuses.  She has promised me that her husband will email me with  updates when he can.   If all goes well, she will be home within the day. This is the first step in her long recovery process but I assured her we would all be here waiting on her and praying for her.
God and his beautiful Angel's will look over Katysmom all the way,as will we all.
Thank you for the update.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2008, 08:12:52 PM »

Thank you for letting us know, Lala's.  God Bless you Katysmom.  Our prayers are with you.  Prayers also for the surgeons and medical staff.  We're always here.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2008, 08:16:41 PM »

Katysmom

God works in mysterious ways, and you will hold and play with your precious little granddaughter many more times.  God is good all the time.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2008, 08:33:22 PM »

Katysmom - I am so thankful to God that He has worked in His mysterious ways once again and given you reconciliation and the pleasure of playing with and holding your darling little granddaughter after so long.  What a wonderful gift and such a great incentive to be strong and positive through your surgery and the convalescence afterwards.
We will continue to keep you and all your family in our prayers.  God Bless you, dear Monkey friend.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2008, 09:30:21 PM »

Katysmom -

I hope your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2008, 10:17:53 PM »

Continuing to hold you in my prayers... just checkin' in on you

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.