March 29, 2024, 12:20:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 250786 times)
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: April 25, 2008, 06:06:14 AM »

The Paranoia Gielen camp on NWO

T Says:

april 25th, 2008 at 0:33
The blond man who runs behind Joran is the man who spends Bakx for Martin (same nose and lower). But this certainly does not Bakx Martin. It is probably an infiltrator from Peter (R.). 
It is impossible for an account of another empty to plunder because you do not have the tan codes. This is a myth of Peter (R.). (Very smart this T  )
This photo is also impossible that huge market in Thailand have been taken without that there is a setup (Peter (R.) is again busy with infiltrators…). (10 infiltrators T !)
On the site  Refugees is a poster  GMBW clearly in direct contact with Peter (R.) and his "information" passes. Apparently Lazlo is a dumb to that task for him to clarify ..

Dutch:

Dit verhaal zal Boudineke Berkenbosch  ook wel wissen T !
Boudineke Berkenbosch is een uitgerangeerd typetje die niks anders meer te doen heeft dan achter haar blogje te hangen en de meest mogelijke onzin uit te kramen .
Over 9/11 zegt ze dat het een aanslag was van de regering Bush die samenviel met een aardbeving ,geen terroristische aanslag dus .
Iedereen die teveel kritiek heeft op het NWO blogje wordt geband of je compputer wordt gehacked .
Deze Boudineke vormt een perfect team met de doorgedraaide Renee Gielen die haar hele carriere in duigen ziet vallen .
Wilde RG niet dolgraag met Prd V samen werken ?Een film maken ?
Wat is de connectie van Gielen met de familie vd Sloot ?

Voor klachten over het NWO blog kan u hier terecht :
Boudineke: bouberk@planet.nl
psychologe en meester in de rechten mr. drs. Bou Berkenbosch
Boudineke Berkenbosch, bm
4317aa NOORDGOUWE
foto van haar huis volgt !

here a posting on the NWO blog :
look for Renee Gielen

February 28th, 2008 at 16:00
Warning to anyone who dares Renee Gielen to ask questions about sources: you get fraudulent phone calls and your computer is hacked. I dare not even to say who I am but will be very grateful for this information sharing
  I stop them there, it's too dangerous.

Renee, please be honest and tell everyone that you are a friend of Joran and his mother and the official spokesperson of the Van der Slors family, therefore, they can understand your motives more clearly.

http://www.nwo-info.nl/

Links
Deep Journal
JOHNITO
Kleintje MuurKrant (followup)
NRC Ombudsman
STAN
Stan de Jong
WAARHEID 9/11
Zapruder

Look at the links: Stan de Jong:

This dubious fellow calls himself a "journalist".
He is the one who wrote about Patrick and Peter in Nieuwe Revue. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2008, 06:47:39 AM »

New arrest in embezzlement case LandLab

ORANJESTAD – An employee of the Finance Department, Yolanda V. was arrested in her home yesterday morning at 06:00 in connection with the large-scale embezzlement-case at the National Lab.  The National Detectives looked for evidence in her house and also in her office.  Also her son was arrested, but released shortly after.  The OM does not rule out that more people will be arrested in this case, where approximately 5 million florins were embezzled.  The main suspect in this criminal case, the 53-year old Maiky Farro, was arrested in Miami in February and is in the meantime extradited to Aruba.  He is in custody in the KIA since April 17.

Amigoe.com

I can't help but wonder if this is one of the two women that were accused of breaking into the KLPD area last year. If you remember, this was when the KLPD was on Aruba and had an area they were working in broken into. Apparently the KLPD changed the pass-codes on the door.

Shortly after that the KLPD was looking for a missing laptop that appears to have had a GPS tracking device installed and it was tracked to ??? - Dominican Republic??? and recovered.

Interesting that the laptop had a GPS and could have been used as a lure to catch those involved in some type of scandal and to see where they were located or moving.

anyway, probably not the same people, but I wonder.

Good Morning All

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: April 25, 2008, 08:36:36 AM »

I think this Van Der Sloot neighbor is a important Eye Witness..Where did this Monkey go and what does he know? 

http://v.wordpress.com/KKtYk8nT
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 08:40:13 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: April 25, 2008, 08:40:28 AM »

New arrest in embezzlement case LandLab

ORANJESTAD – An employee of the Finance Department, Yolanda V. was arrested in her home yesterday morning at 06:00 in connection with the large-scale embezzlement-case at the National Lab.  The National Detectives looked for evidence in her house and also in her office.  Also her son was arrested, but released shortly after.  The OM does not rule out that more people will be arrested in this case, where approximately 5 million florins were embezzled.  The main suspect in this criminal case, the 53-year old Maiky Farro, was arrested in Miami in February and is in the meantime extradited to Aruba.  He is in custody in the KIA since April 17.

Amigoe.com

I can't help but wonder if this is one of the two women that were accused of breaking into the KLPD area last year. If you remember, this was when the KLPD was on Aruba and had an area they were working in broken into. Apparently the KLPD changed the pass-codes on the door.

Shortly after that the KLPD was looking for a missing laptop that appears to have had a GPS tracking device installed and it was tracked to ??? - Dominican Republic??? and recovered.

Interesting that the laptop had a GPS and could have been used as a lure to catch those involved in some type of scandal and to see where they were located or moving.

anyway, probably not the same people, but I wonder.

Good Morning All

We should never extradite ANYONE back to Aruba without a "Quid Pro Quo".

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: April 25, 2008, 08:46:17 AM »

I think this Van Der Sloot neighbor is a important Eye Witness..Where did this Monkey go and what does he know? 

nice find

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: April 25, 2008, 08:47:48 AM »

We should never extradite ANYONE back to Aruba without a "Quid Pro Quo".
[/quote]

hey wreck, we have 'em on the record saying they adhere to the extradition treaties. I wonder how they will try to spin that when the time arises, should it....

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: April 25, 2008, 08:49:49 AM »

nice find

just wondering.. is this person Debbie, Greta's make-up girl. That has to be the worst job in all of broadcasting. LOL

Kinda looks like Debbie.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: April 25, 2008, 08:54:11 AM »

nice find

just wondering.. is this person Debbie, Greta's make-up girl. That has to be the worst job in all of broadcasting. LOL

Kinda looks like Debbie.

I believe that is her...It would be easy to tell if she turned around as the boob job would confirm it 
==================
Since it's friday and it is slow..I think we are in need of a little Humor... Happy TGIF everyone!   

Pet Diary

DOG DIARY

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!

9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!

9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!

10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!

12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!

1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!

5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!

7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!

8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with my people! My favorite thing!

11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

CAT DIARY

Day 983 of my captivity. My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre
little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape.

In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomited on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had
hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was
placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my
tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this
again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches.
The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously +++++++. The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now...
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 08:58:34 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: April 25, 2008, 08:59:36 AM »

Funny *******, good little story.

As for Debbie, I see she is feeding a banana to Mico (that was his name right?).. so, it must be Debbie. The owners were gone, it must have been someone from Greta's crew.

Hopefully that monkey escaped and is back in Brazil dancing the nights away.

+++

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: April 25, 2008, 09:05:37 AM »

I think this is Greta's team feeding the monkey

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #130 on: April 25, 2008, 09:08:06 AM »

As for Debbie, I see she is feeding a banana to Mico (that was his name right?).. so, it must be Debbie. The owners were gone, it must have been someone from Greta's crew.

[/quote
Good morning.

Thanks, *******.  I have seen those before and some things are always smile-worthy.

I agree, Rob, that's Debbie the makeup girl feeding Miko.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: April 25, 2008, 09:16:55 AM »

"Make-up girl"???? -- As we approach the Kentucky Derby, let's use the proper title --- "Groomer."

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: April 25, 2008, 09:17:01 AM »

Good morning.

Thanks, *******.  I have seen those before and some things are always smile-worthy.

I agree, Rob, that's Debbie the makeup girl feeding Miko.

Hi Peaches, laughter is the best medicine, and hopefully you are feeling better everyday.  flower

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: April 25, 2008, 09:19:55 AM »

"Make-up girl"???? -- As we approach the Kentucky Derby, let's use the proper title --- "Groomer."

good one wreck, ya know, Greta is the easiest person to dress. Boy's size 6 blue blazer, Junior boys size 4 khaki pants, boys size 4 docksider shoes. There ya go, all dressed and ready go roll!!!

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: April 25, 2008, 09:37:31 AM »

Letter: Why no charges in Holloway case?

Published on Friday, April 25, 2008

Dear Sir:

Again and still the question is asked by thousands: "Why have there been no charges in Aruba over the disappearance of Natalie Holloway?" Why does Joran Van der Sloot continue to walk free and do his partying when he has confessed to failing to render aid to Natalie when she was obviously in acute danger or, worse, he gave her drugs that pushed her into a coma when combined with alcohol thus causing her death. Why did he dump her body instead of calling for aid? He didn't want the drugs in her system to be found is the obvious answer.

Is there no law at all on Aruba? Is there no one that cares? Why haven't the parents and the young man been made to answer questions and account for what happened? It is entirely possible that Joran's father was the person that dumped her body in the deep ocean where it lies today. Is this man and family so powerful that they are above the laws of Aruba and the laws of decency?

Aruba's citizens need to cry out for a resolution of this matter. It has gone on long enough and Aruba will continue to be boycotted until this matter is resolved. Surely this is not what this tiny island needs for tourism is a big business. I won't step a foot on this island ever and I travel extensively and rest assured Aruba will pay a huge price for the lackluster investigation and the continued and obvious absence of legal process for a young man that seems to be above the law.

The world is still watching.

Marona Hewitt,
Rockwall
Texas, USA

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/news-7380--7-7--.html
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #135 on: April 25, 2008, 11:24:22 AM »

nice find

Kinda looks like Debbie.

It's our baby-boo's mommy san... but that ain't her best side.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/uuu.png

course... I'm sure, that is all dependin' upon whom you talk to!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #136 on: April 25, 2008, 11:44:00 AM »

Joran's new roomate at Den Dolder!

oh, stud muffin.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: April 25, 2008, 12:07:49 PM »

Letter: Why no charges in Holloway case?

Published on Friday, April 25, 2008

Dear Sir:

Again and still the question is asked by thousands: "Why have there been no charges in Aruba over the disappearance of Natalie Holloway?" Why does Joran Van der Sloot continue to walk free and do his partying when he has confessed to failing to render aid to Natalie when she was obviously in acute danger or, worse, he gave her drugs that pushed her into a coma when combined with alcohol thus causing her death. Why did he dump her body instead of calling for aid? He didn't want the drugs in her system to be found is the obvious answer.

Is there no law at all on Aruba? Is there no one that cares? Why haven't the parents and the young man been made to answer questions and account for what happened? It is entirely possible that Joran's father was the person that dumped her body in the deep ocean where it lies today. Is this man and family so powerful that they are above the laws of Aruba and the laws of decency?

Aruba's citizens need to cry out for a resolution of this matter. It has gone on long enough and Aruba will continue to be boycotted until this matter is resolved. Surely this is not what this tiny island needs for tourism is a big business. I won't step a foot on this island ever and I travel extensively and rest assured Aruba will pay a huge price for the lackluster investigation and the continued and obvious absence of legal process for a young man that seems to be above the law.

The world is still watching.

Marona Hewitt,
Rockwall
Texas, USA

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/news-7380--7-7--.html

SEND THIS TO EVERY NEWSPAPER IN THE UNITED STATES! Great letter, great handout for our Monkey boycotters! Thanks for posting it Klaas.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2008, 12:09:48 PM »

Makes me wish I was her horse!!!! 

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2008, 12:19:38 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4599/8/

Grupo di persona a atraca turista       
Friday, 25 April 2008 - 00:18 
Diahuebs anochi un persona ta bira testigo di con un grupo di persona tabata atraca dos turista na altura di Costa Linda Hotel. E personanan aki a atraca dos turista y lo mester a usa un arma di candela. Despues di e comete e atraco e testigo a sigi e auto di e atracadornan y a informa polis. Na Altura di Wendy's a logra di para e auto y detene esnan den e auto. Click read more pa mas imagen.

Through translator (not much help, lol)

are of person owing to atraca tourist

friday, 25 april 2008 - 00:18

diahuebs night one person is become witness of con one are of person was atraca two tourist at height of costa linda hotel. the personanan here owing to atraca two tourist y will have to owing to using one arm of candela. after of the comete the atraco the witness owing to sigi the car of the atracadornan y owing to informa police. at height of wendy's owing to succeed of stop the car y detene esnan in the car. click read more for more imagen. come across

My translation (could be way off):

Someone attacked two tourists at the Costa Linda Hotel.  A witness got the description of the car of the attacker and the attacker was caught by ALE near Wendy's.

NEWS UPDATE!!! ATTACKER RELEASED!!!!

Oranjestadt- The attacker has been arrested and released. Suspect status to be lifted tomorrow allowing the attacker to apply for compensation. Compensation of 20,000 florins expected to be granted on Monday. It is likely on Tuesday Prime minister Oduber will name the attacker Man of the Year for 2008. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.