April 24, 2024, 09:59:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 253337 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #320 on: April 26, 2008, 04:28:56 PM »

Ever wonder why the always protect Satish
::MonkeyShocked::They protect Satish because he is their "Cash Cow!" (He's going to be a medical doctor ya know!)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: April 26, 2008, 04:37:56 PM »

Ever wonder why the always protect Satish

Because he is the leakest link.

He still has fragments of
what used to be his soul left.

He'd snap in a minute if
someone layed the wicked heat
on him.

"I'll Finish Him." -Patrick

I agree.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: April 26, 2008, 04:58:17 PM »

IN A CAB…BACK TO THE H.I….IN A CAB….

On of the brothers was waiting outside for Natalee and Joran to step in the "CAB".

Joran writes in his book the atmosphere on the Island between black and white was not very good, because of the "slave past".
So were does the "slave story" comes from?

Natalee's supposed to have told that her mother is the sister of Hitler. 
Hitler died in 1945.   
[/quote]

Deepak's two differing accounts regarding the details encompassing leaving Carlos' 'N Charlies as well as Joran and Satish's respective  accounts ... do not match.

One incidence in which Joran, Deepak and Satish all participated yet ... all accounts conflict.

“NO MAN HAS A GOOD ENOUGH MEMORY TO MAKE A SUCCESSFUL LIAR.”Abraham Lincoln

Janet

+++++++++++++

DEEPAK KALPOE

Deepak Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

I continued to walk around in Carlos & Charlies in search of my brother and Joran but I could not find them. I knew for certain that my brother and Joran were not in Carlos & Charlies at that moment because I had looked around the whole place. At that time it was 01.00 and everyone started leaving.

On Monday, May 30, 2005, around 01.05, I walked to my car to wait for Joran and my brother. Around 01.12 Satish and Joran came to my car. My brother sat beside me in the car and then in the mirror, I saw that Joran and the blonde girl that had been dancing on the stage, sat in the back seat. I greeted the girl in English and she greeted me in English.  The girl did not introduce herself.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

When I turned around Satish and Joran were nowhere to be seen. They hadn't even told that they were leaving. I looked for them for a short while, but hadn't found them. I was in the bathroom for a little while. I have no patience to look. After the bathroom I looked around somewhat. I walked past the bar, past the glass section where the "Carlos & Charlies" souvenirs of "Carlos & Charlie" are sold to the outside. When I was walking outside, I could hear the announcement that it was the last opportunity to buy alcohol. That is always announced before closing, I walked to my car. My car was the only one parked in the back of the parking lot. I went and sat in my car to wait for Satish and Joran. I had no more money left on my pre-paid phone to call them. I was listening to the radio and was trying to adjust the sound. The car door on the right front door was opened. I looked up and saw that it was Satish. Satish sat down next to me. Then the back car door opened. Joran got into the car. He got in on the right side of the car and sat down behind Satish. The girl had also got into the car through the back car door on the left side. She sat down behind me in the car. I greeted her. I said to her: "Hi" She greeted me back and had told me her name.

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

I payed for the two shots of Bacardi 151. I do not know where Deepak stood at that moment but according to me Satish was still standing beside me. I did not ask for another kind of alcoholic beverage because I always drink Bacardi 151. Bacardi 151 is 151 proof and that means that it is 75.5% alcohol. I payed U.S. $ 20,- for the two shots of Bacardi 151.

After that Natalee, Satish and myself walked outside because Carlos & Charlies was almost empty. Outside I met an American tourist and he asked me if he could get my cup for free. I threw out the little cola that was still left in the cup and then I gave it to the tourist. Natalee took me by the hand and said that she wanted to go home with me. I had told her that I would take her home with me but I knew that that would be impossible because my dad and my brothers were home. Satish, Natalee and myself walked together when she asked me if she could come home with me. After I told Natalee that she was allowed to go home with me she told her friends that she would meet up later with them at the Holiday Inn Hotel. At approximately 01.15 hours, we walked from Carlos & Charlies to the outside.

To your question whether I called someone from my mobile phone when we were standing outside "Carlos & Charlies, I answer that I did not. At that moment I had not called anyone with my mobile phone.

To your question whether I know what Deepak and Satish did with their cups, I answer you that I do not know that.

Then Satish, Natalee and myself walked to Deepak's car. Natalee and I walked hand in hand. When we arrived at the car Deepak was already waiting for us. We got into the car and before Deepak drove off I told Deepak and Satish that Natalee wanted to go to my house but that I could not take her there because my father and brothers were home.

SATISH KALPOE

Satish Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

After I had walked around, I met Deepak and Joran at the dancing floor/stage. Then the three of us agreed that it was too boring at Carlos & Charlies and that we would go to the house (home?). I saw that Joran was talking with the white girl.

On Monday, May 30, 2005, around 01:15, we walked with our guest to Deepak’s car. I with my brother in the front of his car. Joran sat with the white girl in the back seat. The girl spoke with Deepak and not with me.

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

That night at Carlos & Charlies we each drank a "Yard". I only had a "Yard" that night in Carlos & Charlies. My brother also only had one "Yard". Joran had drunk a "Yard" and a "body shot". Joran also had a shot of another drink. I do not know what kind of drink that is. I saw that the girl Natalee also drank a shot of the drink together with Joran. We that night left Carlos & Charlies at approximately 01.15.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: April 26, 2008, 10:02:58 PM »

-----------------------------------------------------------------------I copied this from over at BFN.. by Pearl .. FYI ---------
   In English:
 whole family of of the ditch Bert summoned maisonnettes and John van Den hillock the complete family of of the ditch is summoned the coming days.

Joran and are parents must for the judge appear there under ede to be heard concerning their role during and after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

The intimations determine part of a range writs of execution, with which the fight of the mother of Natalee has started now officially.

Mother Beth Twitty claims strong damageses of Joran of of the ditch. She has himself assisted by slab Moszkowicz and Rogier Schmidt.

That lawyer cross-belt intimations have now left essays for nearly all people concerned, who ' undercover ' Patrick of of the Eem. With the getuigenverhoren under ede they want gather it proof that necessary is conduct for now the civil process against of of the ditch.

Twitty require genoegdoening for the "shockschade" those Joran her have caused. She has been persuaded of it that he involved were at the disappearance of its for the.

Therapy Interrogate "in must the witnesses oblige answers on all questions", Moszkowicz say.

There is no absolute right to remain silent, like in the criminal law.

With that can interrogate also for justice it to be interesting.

Joran of of the ditch seem themselves want withdraw to its verhoor. He under treatment at the psychiatric institution Altrecht has put himself.

On an open department in pine of the he gets therapy for ' people who have got bogged down in veryday living ' and contend with ' behaviour - and psychiatric problems '.

The prerecording is possibly an aware move. Jorans lawyer, Mr. Bert the Rooij, can this way invoke that its customer is not ' answers capable '.

Of of the ditch moreover under its schuilnamen on numerous pokersites it is again identified.

Except father Paul of of the ditch and mother Anita there also intimations go to the two brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, who both were for a long time considered as medeverdachten.

Moskowicz want submit them to a kruisverhoor concerning the request with Joran for him, shortly after Holloways disappearance, of a false alibi provide.

Of it intimations continue to undercover Patrick of the Eem and crime journalist peter R. freezes. They are interrogated concerning the undercoveractie, in which Joran confessed have dumped the 18 person whose birthday it is in sea. "by presenting them as witnesses, no discussion is possible concerning the legitimacy of that operation", says Moszkowicz there.

ABOVE IS ROUGH TRANSLATION OF THE ARTICLE ON BETH'S CIVIL SUIT VIA BRAM M. 
article on page 8 at bottom right of the press paper
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: April 26, 2008, 10:13:01 PM »

Hello Monkeys.. haven't been posting at all lately, busy. But I do peek in every day to see what the news is. I rarely go on my computer at home lately. Don't know why, maybe just too much computer time at work recently.
Tomorrow is Easter in the Orthodox tradition. I am going to Church with my daughter, her husband and my two grandaughters. Afterwards, we will go to his parents and share our blessed food. I have made up my basket and have baked a quiche to take there.
Easter, even though I haven't converted is a time symbolic of rebirth and that could include a rebirth of the spirit. I love the traditons of this church and will take time tomorrow to reflect on my flaws and ask for a healing of my spirit. I will also keep eveyone here in mind and the Holloway / Twitty family. It is coming close to the three year mark for them and I can only imagine their suffering.
Hope all is well with everyone...  Kat
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: April 26, 2008, 10:16:32 PM »

Thanks Kat and Pearl! I wonder what is up the sleeve of the Van Der Sloots with Joran in a treatment center?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: April 26, 2008, 10:17:09 PM »

Hello Monkeys.. haven't been posting at all lately, busy. But I do peek in every day to see what the news is. I rarely go on my computer at home lately. Don't know why, maybe just too much computer time at work recently.
Tomorrow is Easter in the Orthodox tradition. I am going to Church with my daughter, her husband and my two grandaughters. Afterwards, we will go to his parents and share our blessed food. I have made up my basket and have baked a quiche to take there.
Easter, even though I haven't converted is a time symbolic of rebirth and that could include a rebirth of the spirit. I love the traditons of this church and will take time tomorrow to reflect on my flaws and ask for a healing of my spirit. I will also keep eveyone here in mind and the Holloway / Twitty family. It is coming close to the three year mark for them and I can only imagine their suffering.

Hi Kat and Happy Easter.  Enjoy your day with your family tomorrow.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: April 26, 2008, 10:19:27 PM »

Thanks Kat and Pearl! I wonder what is up the sleeve of the Van Der Sloots with Joran in a treatment center?

you just picked the most important sentences in the whole article.  i wish them the best of luck.
dennisintn
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: April 26, 2008, 10:30:03 PM »

Joran being in treatment place is a move to absolve him of any guilt. That might cost Sloot dollars. He can run or go anywhere he wants, but the face in the mirror is always his.
I will enjoy tomorrow. The services are in another language. I like the part where they cast the devil out. Hope that is on the agenda tomorrw. LOL
It sounds as if I am being cheeky and I am. My daughter is married for the second time to a man who was raised in this faith by people who take their devotion and what's inside a person seriously. It shows in the family life they have and it is beneficial to both my granddaughters. It's all good stuff for all concerned lately.     
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: April 26, 2008, 10:37:54 PM »

And don't forget, I believe May 6th, something is happenng in the Dr. Phil suit. I think it was a deadline ( they have had quite a few ! ) to produce the requested
discovery documents. That might be interesting also.
I don't believe for a minute that Joran went into treatment in an honest fashion
ie self realization, need to get better, etc.  it is to wiggle out of something and maybe the civl case is what is at the bottom of it. Don't know enough about their system to know if him being under care would matter to any testimony he might be compelled to make if he was on the loose.   
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: April 26, 2008, 11:05:18 PM »

And don't forget, I believe May 6th, something is happenng in the Dr. Phil suit. I think it was a deadline ( they have had quite a few ! ) to produce the requested
discovery documents. That might be interesting also.
I don't believe for a minute that Joran went into treatment in an honest fashion
ie self realization, need to get better, etc.  it is to wiggle out of something and maybe the civl case is what is at the bottom of it. Don't know enough about their system to know if him being under care would matter to any testimony he might be compelled to make if he was on the loose.   

i agree, kat, it was a sham from the word go.  as far as he was concerned, anyway.  i notice that he told mart that the psychiatric thing was all according to his plan.  i would expect him to say that anyway, being the way he is about the truth.
dennisintn
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: April 26, 2008, 11:11:57 PM »

Hi Kat!  Happy Easter, I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow with family!  Good to hear from you!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #332 on: April 26, 2008, 11:53:19 PM »

Happy Easter, Kat

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: April 27, 2008, 01:51:14 AM »

IN A CAB…BACK TO THE H.I….IN A CAB….

On of the brothers was waiting outside for Natalee and Joran to step in the "CAB".

Joran writes in his book the atmosphere on the Island between black and white was not very good, because of the "slave past".
So were does the "slave story" comes from?

Natalee's supposed to have told that her mother is the sister of Hitler. 
Hitler died in 1945.   

Deepak's two differing accounts regarding the details encompassing leaving Carlos' 'N Charlies as well as Joran and Satish's respective  accounts ... do not match.

One incidence in which Joran, Deepak and Satish all participated yet ... all accounts conflict.

“NO MAN HAS A GOOD ENOUGH MEMORY TO MAKE A SUCCESSFUL LIAR.”Abraham Lincoln

Janet

+++++++++++++

DEEPAK KALPOE

Deepak Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

I continued to walk around in Carlos & Charlies in search of my brother and Joran but I could not find them. I knew for certain that my brother and Joran were not in Carlos & Charlies at that moment because I had looked around the whole place. At that time it was 01.00 and everyone started leaving.

On Monday, May 30, 2005, around 01.05, I walked to my car to wait for Joran and my brother. Around 01.12 Satish and Joran came to my car. My brother sat beside me in the car and then in the mirror, I saw that Joran and the blonde girl that had been dancing on the stage, sat in the back seat. I greeted the girl in English and she greeted me in English.  The girl did not introduce herself.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

When I turned around Satish and Joran were nowhere to be seen. They hadn't even told that they were leaving. I looked for them for a short while, but hadn't found them. I was in the bathroom for a little while. I have no patience to look. After the bathroom I looked around somewhat. I walked past the bar, past the glass section where the "Carlos & Charlies" souvenirs of "Carlos & Charlie" are sold to the outside. When I was walking outside, I could hear the announcement that it was the last opportunity to buy alcohol. That is always announced before closing, I walked to my car. My car was the only one parked in the back of the parking lot. I went and sat in my car to wait for Satish and Joran. I had no more money left on my pre-paid phone to call them. I was listening to the radio and was trying to adjust the sound. The car door on the right front door was opened. I looked up and saw that it was Satish. Satish sat down next to me. Then the back car door opened. Joran got into the car. He got in on the right side of the car and sat down behind Satish. The girl had also got into the car through the back car door on the left side. She sat down behind me in the car. I greeted her. I said to her: "Hi" She greeted me back and had told me her name.

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

I payed for the two shots of Bacardi 151. I do not know where Deepak stood at that moment but according to me Satish was still standing beside me. I did not ask for another kind of alcoholic beverage because I always drink Bacardi 151. Bacardi 151 is 151 proof and that means that it is 75.5% alcohol. I payed U.S. $ 20,- for the two shots of Bacardi 151.

After that Natalee, Satish and myself walked outside because Carlos & Charlies was almost empty. Outside I met an American tourist and he asked me if he could get my cup for free. I threw out the little cola that was still left in the cup and then I gave it to the tourist. Natalee took me by the hand and said that she wanted to go home with me. I had told her that I would take her home with me but I knew that that would be impossible because my dad and my brothers were home. Satish, Natalee and myself walked together when she asked me if she could come home with me. After I told Natalee that she was allowed to go home with me she told her friends that she would meet up later with them at the Holiday Inn Hotel. At approximately 01.15 hours, we walked from Carlos & Charlies to the outside.

To your question whether I called someone from my mobile phone when we were standing outside "Carlos & Charlies, I answer that I did not. At that moment I had not called anyone with my mobile phone.

To your question whether I know what Deepak and Satish did with their cups, I answer you that I do not know that.

Then Satish, Natalee and myself walked to Deepak's car. Natalee and I walked hand in hand. When we arrived at the car Deepak was already waiting for us. We got into the car and before Deepak drove off I told Deepak and Satish that Natalee wanted to go to my house but that I could not take her there because my father and brothers were home.

SATISH KALPOE

Satish Kalpoe
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

After I had walked around, I met Deepak and Joran at the dancing floor/stage. Then the three of us agreed that it was too boring at Carlos & Charlies and that we would go to the house (home?). I saw that Joran was talking with the white girl.

On Monday, May 30, 2005, around 01:15, we walked with our guest to Deepak’s car. I with my brother in the front of his car. Joran sat with the white girl in the back seat. The girl spoke with Deepak and not with me.

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

That night at Carlos & Charlies we each drank a "Yard". I only had a "Yard" that night in Carlos & Charlies. My brother also only had one "Yard". Joran had drunk a "Yard" and a "body shot". Joran also had a shot of another drink. I do not know what kind of drink that is. I saw that the girl Natalee also drank a shot of the drink together with Joran. We that night left Carlos & Charlies at approximately 01.15.

Joran van der Sloot
Outside I met an American tourist and he asked me if he could get my cup for free. I threw out the little cola that was still left in the cup and then I gave it to the tourist.   

Satish Kalpoe
That night at Carlos & Charlies we each drank a "Yard". I only had a "Yard" that night in Carlos & Charlies. My brother also only had one "Yard". Joran had drunk a "Yard" and a "body shot". Joran also had a shot of another drink. I do not know what kind of drink that is. I saw that the girl Natalee also drank a shot of the drink together with Joran.       
briany
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: April 27, 2008, 02:06:07 AM »

I read that VdS did not live on Aruba. So VanderStraten came over especially to help Paulus? Why?
Did VdS visit Paulus moreoften? 

Earlier I wrote VanderStraten but I ment De Wit: both behave very weird though. 

http://www.hetvrijevolk.com/?pagina=5341&titel=%93Geen_lijk_geen_zaak%94

Op de dag dat het OM een huiszoeking gelast van de woning van Joran én die van de ouders, doet rechter-vriend Jacob Wit de deur open en krijgt het voor elkaar om huiszoeking in de ouderlijke woning te voorkomen, tot stomme verbazing en latere frustratie van het OM. (3)

On the day the OM orders the search of the house of Joran en the house of Jorans parents, Judge-friend Jan Wit opens the door and stops searching in the house of the parents, to the no small astonishment and  later frustration of the OM.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: April 27, 2008, 02:24:41 AM »

Flight discussion:

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Widget~ Hey! Can you clarify exactly what info you gleaned about Anita's flight back to Aruba in June 2005?

Hey Justins .......

3 Vander Sloots Landed In Aruba On June 1st .................

Rolling Eyes
 You got actual confirmation that it was 3 vds?

Yes And I Also Heard It Was Passed On To The FBI

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1173.msg171129#msg171129

Yes I remember this and I always believed Widget.

I remember this also, San.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: April 27, 2008, 02:30:46 AM »

It will never catch up with Frijole's Sports thread, but Murder & Crime thread has 61133 views.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: April 27, 2008, 02:33:23 AM »

Giving Anita the benefit of the doubt (Did I say that?) ... her words "in the beginning" in the Pauw and Witteman interview regarding Natalee being left at the beach could have been referring to late June when Joran officially changed story.  It must be considered the the Pauw and Witteman interview was 2 1/2 years following the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

I could be wrong.

Janet

+++++++++++++++

Anita van der Sloot
Pauw and Witteman
January 11, 2008

(translated from Dutch)

Witteman: Have you ever thought that maybe an accident had happened because…

Anita: I thought that in the begining for a while, because I thought, now Joran leaving a girl alone on the beach, that cannot be, we always say walk along with the girl if you are going out, to the door.  He was not raised like that.  So I was really furious at him, both of us were.  So I thought, could something have happened?

Witteman: Alcohol and drugs...

Anita: But I had, well drugs... no, but alcohol...  Those doubts were there for a while, and I was in Holland by the way, for the birthday of my grandmother, she turned 90 years old.  I had gone to Holland for a few days, and Paul called me, like oh, something disturbing, there is a girl missing, and Joran seems to be the one who was last... seen with her, went out with her.  By the way, I was just at the point of leaving Holland, so I did not go back early.  So I had thought something like, jeez, oh what now, again? But we both felt like, well she will appear again, the girl has probably ran away.  And when he told me about the conversation he had with the girl, I then especially had thought something like, well she will turn up.  But after three days it became rather worrying.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/media/jorandevries.htm

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2767.msg370253;topicseen#msg370253
<snip>

In bold red above, what does Anita mean when she says again?  Maybe she is talking about those 20 other times.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #338 on: April 27, 2008, 03:34:43 AM »

"Your own Father" I believe is one of the biggest clues in this case besides the Supreme Court ruling that he had two contact with Natalee and picked her and joran both up at 4AM. I think it has been obvious that the 10 year old lil bro was not home and Paul VDS was drinking alcohol,gambling and sitting next to Natalee Holloway when he claimed to leave 2 hours earlier. I don't know how the Zeola's and others can live with themselves giving false alibi's for killers of a murdered teen. No reason to lie about meeting Natalee twice,sitting next to her at the casino,picking her and joran up at 4am and going to the bank the next day if he was not directly involved in the events before,during and after her dissapearance.

The casino screen shots resolution is just fine. What is not fine is the deliberate act of concealing Paul Van De Sloots identity by blocking out his face. The initial crime of what they did to Natalee was premeditated and Paul Van Der Sloot is most definetly involved.

Why lie about sitting next to Natalee Holloway and create a false alibi if she dissapeared 5 hours later?

Good evening *******! Paulus was in the casino picking out his prize. They drug her and bring her home to Papa on his last night of freedom from his ugly hag of a wife's return. Later that morning he's looking up drug and alcohol overdose on the internet. Whay would he be doing that? Yep, something bad happened all right. At the house, and Paulus was there.

This has long been my opinion. 
And it makes me sick.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #339 on: April 27, 2008, 04:08:15 AM »

Okay, a little education here. The proper term is "jello shot." Joran was just mis-pronouncing it. (Think Yogi The Bear  - Yellowstone Park = Jellystone Park.)
"Jello shots" have been around for years and years. You mix vodka with instant powderd jello and refrigerate in little 1oz. cups. After they set, you "chug" them just like taking a shot of booze. The part about taking the shot off a girl's belley is just a new twist.

Thank you.  I have made Jello Shooters before.  Blue jello works well.  Vodka works better than tequila.  Any of the red jellos are tasty.  The yellow is okay if you like lemon.  Red and blue go first every time.  You can make them as strong or as weak as you like.  I usually do 3/4 - 1 cup of water to dissolve the jello and 1 cup of vodka or some other relatively tasteless liquor.  Cheap stuff works as well as good stuff, trust me.  I pour the shooters into those little paper condiment cups and put a cookie sheet full in the fridge or freezer.  They're fun.  It's no big deal. 

The belly thing is creepy to me.  I'll take that clean blue paper cuppa jello shooter, thanks.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.