April 18, 2024, 05:35:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 253078 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: April 27, 2008, 05:09:30 PM »

Is what Melody is saying is that because of Joran the island is suffering?  Because of him businesses have closed thereby hurting her family?  Maybe she is saying she has had enough and will take him down?

It seems to me as if she is implying a more direct kind of injury to her family than the closing of businesses. The threat appears to relate to something Joran might tell a reporter, IMO.

and my relationship is on a thread, i'm literally waiting for the day that my family
will fall appart.when something explodes, it will only take one reporter.
and his carelessness in putting out stories.
because he wants it that way.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn."

Hi Lalas

I was kind of wondering if Joran, in his self-centeredness, might say something to a reporter that would cause an "explosion" in the family of Melody (or whoever the writer was.) We know Joran likes to talk to reporters, and we know that he doesn't always necessarily tell the truth. 

I thought this, too, and was wondering why she'd openly bring it up, thereby, challenging him to do something.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #421 on: April 27, 2008, 05:09:41 PM »

If Melody can be trusted...then she could very well be the person that can break an alibi that has held up to this point...she could be the hero or the goat...all remains to be seen.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: April 27, 2008, 05:16:14 PM »

Janet,

We are in agreement.  I was merely pointing out that brown is dominant and if Melody had no one in her family tree that carried a gene for blond/blue eyes, then the likelyhood that her child would have blond/blue eyes was slim to none.  I was not saying that the child would not resemble the father....My older son went to school with a girl whose parents met in a school for the deaf.  They both were born in Russia, but both had mixed background, including Japanese on both sides....  The father was more fair than the mother....their youngest was blonde and blue eyed.   

Not understanding genetics ... this is what hubby and I thought.  We automatically thought that the dark genes would be dominant in all our grandchildren.  Surprise!  Surprise!

Is Aruban a separate race or ... is it a mixture of different races?  What is the origin?

Janet

++++++++++

Julia Renfro
CNN
June 15, 2005

Renfro, a white American who has lived in Aruba for 15 years and is the mother of biracial children, said racial profiling does not have the same foothold on the island nation that it does in the United States.

"Aruba's colorblind," she said of the nation heavily dependent on the tourism industry.

"Interracial ... is not a word we would use here," she continued. "It doesn't exist. Most of the marriages are mixed. All of the children are mixed. Nobody can say I'm black, I'm white."

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americas/06/15/aruba.arrests/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: April 27, 2008, 05:28:35 PM »

If Melody can be trusted...then she could very well be the person that can break an alibi that has held up to this point...she could be the hero or the goat...all remains to be seen.

I believe that the "powers that be" in the coverup will get to her first ... either intimidation or incentive.  Either way ... Melody's  silence will be assured.

Think about it.  Mickey John revealed on Greta that while detained Deepak told him that Paulus was a participant in the Holiday Inn fabrication.  The ensuing silence speaks volumes.

Then there is the gardener who ******* Deepak, Joran and Satish parked in Deepak's vehicle across the street from the Marriot Beach on the morning when Natalee Holloway went missing.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta
June 29, 2005

JOHN: ... He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 26, 2005

MANSUR: Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/26/ng.01.html

Beth Twitty
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
February 23, 2007

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: I know one thing that Deepak Kalpoe did in August was, when the gardener came before the judge of instruction to give sworn testimony of witnessing those three suspects together in the Kalpoe brothers' car that night at the pond, across the street from the Marriott, it was in front of the prosecutor, in front of the defense, the judge of instruction, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Joran Van Der Sloot.

Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: April 27, 2008, 05:30:12 PM »

I'm pretty sure some of us here have actually talked with Melody way back in the day. We NEED someone to re-establish contact with her and pursuade her to tell all.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: April 27, 2008, 05:33:53 PM »

I'm pretty sure some of us here have actually talked with Melody way back in the day. We NEED someone to re-establish contact with her and pursuade her to tell all.
where's Destiny?

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #426 on: April 27, 2008, 05:35:11 PM »

Is what Melody is saying is that because of Joran the island is suffering?  Because of him businesses have closed thereby hurting her family?  Maybe she is saying she has had enough and will take him down?

It seems to me as if she is implying a more direct kind of injury to her family than the closing of businesses. The threat appears to relate to something Joran might tell a reporter, IMO.

and my relationship is on a thread, i'm literally waiting for the day that my family

"Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn."

Hi Lalas

I was kind of wondering if Joran, in his self-centeredness, might say something to a reporter that would cause an "explosion" in the family of Melody (or whoever the writer was.) We know Joran likes to talk to reporters, and we know that he doesn't always necessarily tell the truth. 

I thought this, too, and was wondering why she'd openly bring it up, thereby, challenging him to do something.

Maybe he borrowed money from her as well....and lied about the reason...her boyfriend not having a job...finance is tight...fights with her boyfriend over this...she still lends him the money and learns later on the real reason and is really angry now Wink

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #427 on: April 27, 2008, 05:35:38 PM »

I wonder if she realizes that her life could easily change for the better should she cooperate with the good guys for a change?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: April 27, 2008, 05:37:25 PM »

Janet,

We are in agreement.  I was merely pointing out that brown is dominant and if Melody had no one in her family tree that carried a gene for blond/blue eyes, then the likelyhood that her child would have blond/blue eyes was slim to none.  I was not saying that the child would not resemble the father....My older son went to school with a girl whose parents met in a school for the deaf.  They both were born in Russia, but both had mixed background, including Japanese on both sides....  The father was more fair than the mother....their youngest was blonde and blue eyed.   

Not understanding genetics ... this is what hubby and I thought.  We automatically thought that the dark genes would be dominant in all our grandchildren.  Surprise!  Surprise!

Is Aruban a separate race or ... is it a mixture of different races?  What is the origin?

Janet

++++++++++

Julia Renfro
CNN
June 15, 2005

Renfro, a white American who has lived in Aruba for 15 years and is the mother of biracial children, said racial profiling does not have the same foothold on the island nation that it does in the United States.

"Aruba's colorblind," she said of the nation heavily dependent on the tourism industry.

"Interracial ... is not a word we would use here," she continued. "It doesn't exist. Most of the marriages are mixed. All of the children are mixed. Nobody can say I'm black, I'm white."

A child must receive a blond/blue gene from each parent to be blond/blue eyed.  I am presuming you carry that gene and passed it to your children (carriers), thus, the grandchildren surprise. 

Arubans can be either white or some sort of Caribbean native blend, but probably moreso the latter.  No different than any of the islands.  If I'm not mistaken (long time since studying this stuff), Hawaiians are a blend.   We have friends whose son married an Aruban girl he met in college.  ....we haven't met, but the mother was trying to tell me that the DIL was racially mixed when discussing the wedding down there and the customs.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #429 on: April 27, 2008, 05:42:34 PM »

Maybe that 'one reporter' needs to speak to her instead.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: April 27, 2008, 05:43:35 PM »

Not that anyone cares 

My father had reddish brown hair and brown eyes, my mother had brown hair and hazel eyes.  My older sister has very dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.  I have blonde hair and blue eyes.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: April 27, 2008, 05:43:52 PM »

Janet,

I saved these posts from RWV a long time ago.  There was discussion about how people are racially slotted on Aruba.  Some referred to the Kalpoes as "black" and this was confusing for many.

fab
so they do not treat dutch from curacao different
when they go to holland ?
your rigth im not alloctoon living in holland

But you see I think there is raceism everywere even in aruba to deny it would be living in glass closet.

so if you guys think everything is dandy in holland Ill have to take your word for it.

Posted by: maria | Sep 6, 2005 11:03:25 AM
I guess the in burgeringwet is not raceism and dicrimination.

Posted by: maria | Sep 6, 2005 11:05:05 AM
Im just saying that before we start critizing other countries we should look at ourselves, writing the color of the skin on birthcirtificates is wrong as inburgeringswet.

Posted by: maria | Sep 6, 2005 11:12:20 AM
Do you have "color" written" on the birth certificates? ...is this in USA? What do they write for people of mixed races?

Posted by: Natalya | Sep 6, 2005 11:15:25 AM
Either your Asian, Latino, Caucasian or black.

I know one case where a baby was born. The Father was black and the father White. The baby das a bit of a color and they put BLACK on his certificate.
SImply for the fact that he had dark coloured skin. It did't even matter that the mother was 100% white female.

Posted by: Fab | Sep 6, 2005 11:19:27 AM

old link - http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/09/natalee_hollowa_11.html

From the Vanity Fair article -

"So I snuck out of my house and went over to see her," he said. "She came on to me huge. Dancing suggestively. Like a slut. I did belly shots on her, on the bar. [Eventually she said,] 'Could you take me home?' So we left." When they piled into Deepak Kalpoe's silver Nissan, Joran said, Natalee seemed nonplussed to find the two Kalpoe brothers, who are black, sitting in the front.

"What are these guys, your slaves?" she supposedly asked Joran. By all accounts, Natalee was very drunk.
The Twittys have accused Joran of changing his story more than 20 times. Dompig says that, while Joran has indeed made small changes in some of his more than 20 statements, he has given just three versions of what happened. The first, discarded in early June, ended with Natalee dropped off at the Holiday Inn. The second had Joran leaving her at the beach by the Marriott. In a third, given to police in August, Joran claimed Deepak had actually dropped him off near his home and disappeared with Natalee in his car.

"This latest story [came] when he saw the other guys, the Kalpoes, were kind of finger-pointing in his direction, and he wanted to screw them also, by saying he was dropped off," Dompig says. "But that story doesn't check out at all. He just wanted to screw Deepak. They had great arguments about this in front of the judge. Because their stories didn't match. This girl, she was from Alabama, she's not going to stay in the car with two black kids. We believe the second story, that they were dropped off by the Marriott. But then the time line [Joran has given] starts to get into trouble."

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: April 27, 2008, 05:46:24 PM »

Maybe that 'one reporter' needs to speak to her instead.

you will be my witnesses.
just because i came here first.
and i want you all to know i changed my mind.
and that some of you were right about the person he can be.

peter de vries only knew him for 6 months.

he can't go around hurting more souls.
and i will put a stop to it.

Maybe she's going to go to de Vries???  I hope so!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: April 27, 2008, 05:51:45 PM »

Someone that has access to post at RWV should post the "tipline" info from the deVries website for her:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #434 on: April 27, 2008, 05:53:13 PM »

where's Destiny?
I've been wondering the same thing!  She must be on a business trip, hope she gets back soon.....we need her.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: April 27, 2008, 06:02:04 PM »

Janet,

Janet

++++++++++

Julia Renfro
CNN
June 15, 2005

A child must receive a blond/blue gene from each parent to be blond/blue eyed.  I am presuming you carry that gene and passed it to your children (carriers), thus, the grandchildren surprise.  

Arubans can be either white or some sort of Caribbean native blend, but probably moreso the latter.  No different than any of the islands.  If I'm not mistaken (long time since studying this stuff), Hawaiians are a blend.   We have friends whose son married an Aruban girl he met in college.  ....we haven't met, but the mother was trying to tell me that the DIL was racially mixed when discussing the wedding down there and the customs.

2NJSons_Mom ... thanks.

I have never felt motivated to look into the genetic reasoning behind why four out of five of my grandkids are fair.  Youngest son and his fair American Dutch wife have yet to have children.  More surprises forthcoming ... I hope.

Janet

_____

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: April 27, 2008, 06:19:34 PM »

If the post we've been discussing is indeed Melody writing about Joran, then it sounds as if she's had the first lesson in her young life about how untrustworthy people can sometimes turn out to be. It's a difficult lesson to learn, and I agree with others. Now that she knows, she needs to take action. If nothing else, it will make her feel a lot better. 

I Stand With The Girl
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: April 27, 2008, 06:26:01 PM »

If the post we've been discussing is indeed Melody writing about Joran, then it sounds as if she's had the first lesson in her young life about how untrustworthy people can sometimes turn out to be. It's a difficult lesson to learn, and I agree with others. Now that she knows, she needs to take action. If nothing else, it will make her feel a lot better. 

Alternatively, there are some other explanations -

- It is part of a plan by someone to tie up loose ends before they start to unravel.

- Someone wants compensation.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: April 27, 2008, 06:29:19 PM »

Eye color is not that easy. Dominance is not was we once thought.

Yes, Sara. Two blue-eyed parents can have a child with brown eyes.

Most of us learned the model for determining eye color that G.C. Davenport and C.B. Davenport devised in 1907. The Davenport model wrongly says brown eye color is always dominant over blue eye color, which means that two blue-eyed parents always have blue-eyed kids. We know better now.

"Although not common, two blue-eyed parents can produce children with brown eyes," says Richard A. Sturm, a Principal Research Fellow at the Institute for Molecular Bioscience at the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia.

more.....

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/aprilholladay/2004-10-14-wonderquest_x.htm
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: April 27, 2008, 06:31:18 PM »

Someone that has access to post at RWV should post the "tipline" info from the deVries website for her:

I'll do it but I never know what link to copy in my photobucket

IMG,HTML,

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.