April 23, 2024, 09:15:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 253245 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: April 27, 2008, 06:31:50 PM »

"Everything has an END !!!"
Male
21 years old

Aruba

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=273511669

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: April 27, 2008, 06:33:41 PM »

Someone that has access to post at RWV should post the "tipline" info from the deVries website for her:

I'll do it but I never know what link to copy in my photobucket

IMG,HTML,

At RWV you would post the one that says "direct link" the http:  without the IMG tags
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: April 27, 2008, 06:37:45 PM »

If the post we've been discussing is indeed Melody writing about Joran, then it sounds as if she's had the first lesson in her young life about how untrustworthy people can sometimes turn out to be. It's a difficult lesson to learn, and I agree with others. Now that she knows, she needs to take action. If nothing else, it will make her feel a lot better. 

IF this is Melody or another former girlfriend of Joran...it could also be a warning towards Joran....she knows he will hear about this....and he will probably be freaked out about something.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: April 27, 2008, 06:38:49 PM »

Bin Aziz Deepak Al Maktoum Falasi Sulayem
"Enough of the BS already....... "

Male
24 years old
California
United States

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=131637359

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: April 27, 2008, 06:40:35 PM »

Male
24 years old
California
United States

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=131637359

LOL, now he's in California    Maybe he'll drop by and I can show him all the construction work going on 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: April 27, 2008, 06:46:25 PM »

Did he finally graduate high school?  Rolling Eyes
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: April 27, 2008, 06:48:11 PM »

Male
24 years old
California
United States

LOL, now he's in California    Maybe he'll drop by and I can show him all the construction work going on 

He added Bin Aziz to his name and he thinks he is part of the tribe/family that rules Dubai 

House of Al-Falasi

The Al Maktoum family, a part of the highly regarded Al Bu Falasah section of the Bani Yas, continues to rule Dubai to this day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Al-Falasi

Sultan Ahmed Bin Sulayem, is recognized as one of the leading businessmen of Dubai.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultan_Ahmed_bin_Sulayem

« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 06:51:14 PM by Observer » Logged

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: April 27, 2008, 06:53:18 PM »

I wonder if the friends and acquaintances of J2K and other case related people are being targeted on Aruba?

Maybe people are starting to think "enough of the B.S. already"...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: April 27, 2008, 07:08:36 PM »

Someone that has access to post at RWV should post the "tipline" info from the deVries website for her:

Considering that Peter Devries is of the opinion that those within the Aruban investigation are doing all they can towards the goal of justice prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... I would suggest that Melody contact the FBI "first" with any relevant info regarding the Natalee Holloway case.  An official statement would imply that there would be less chance that Melody would be intimidated or compensated to change her story.

Janet

++++++++

Beth Twitty
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
February 23, 2007

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: I know one thing that Deepak Kalpoe did in August was, when the gardener came before the judge of instruction to give sworn testimony of witnessing those three suspects together in the Kalpoe brothers' car that night at the pond, across the street from the Marriott, it was in front of the prosecutor, in front of the defense, the judge of instruction, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Joran Van Der Sloot.

Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: April 27, 2008, 07:08:57 PM »

Debbie at BFN just posted this -

Here is a video of a girl that spoke out for Joran on TV: (thanks to a friend for giving me the link)

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/ex-girlfriend-defends-suspect/2514752784

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: April 27, 2008, 07:14:00 PM »

Here is a video of a girl that spoke out for Joran on TV: (thanks to a friend for giving me the link)

Yep, that's Melody
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: April 27, 2008, 07:26:03 PM »

Yep, that's Melody

I don't remember seeing that video before.  I wonder if that post was a message to Joran?

It makes me wonder what kind of gossip/rumor/speculation is going around?

I think there are many that have answers on Aruba and elsewhere.  Their actions almost three years ago have created the island they live on today.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: April 27, 2008, 07:26:21 PM »

FWIW - to me Melody always did have a sweet look about her.  I couldn't understand what she saw in Joran.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: April 27, 2008, 07:26:52 PM »

Considering that Peter Devries is of the opinion that those within the Aruban investigation are doing all they can towards the goal of justice prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... I would suggest that Melody contact the FBI "first" with any relevant info regarding the Natalee Holloway case.  An official statement would imply that there would be less chance that Melody would be intimidated or compensated to change her story.

Janet

++++++++

Beth Twitty
CNN LARRY KING LIVE
February 23, 2007

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: I know one thing that Deepak Kalpoe did in August was, when the gardener came before the judge of instruction to give sworn testimony of witnessing those three suspects together in the Kalpoe brothers' car that night at the pond, across the street from the Marriott, it was in front of the prosecutor, in front of the defense, the judge of instruction, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Joran Van Der Sloot.

Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

Jossy Mansur
DANA SHOW
June 18, 2006

MANSUR: It does look very familiar to what she was wearing, but I'm unable to confirm it, we would have to go search for the fabric itself which has disappeared since. Every piece of evidence or what appears to be evidence has disappeared or we never heard about it again.

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
for December 1, 2005

TWITTY: Well, those girls were coming forward, and they were meeting with attorneys and giving their statements to the authorities in front of their attorneys. It seemed as if once the suspects were released, I don't know if someone was able to get to these young girls and to have them retract these statements or if they became fearful of—you know, that they had given this information. I don't know, Rita, but it was very suspicious how the girls were coming forward and then all of a sudden had retracted their statements.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 1, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, of course, it's very frustrating. You know, the entire investigation, that's all we've had is frustration coming out of the officials from Aruba. You know, evidence—you know when evidence is gathered and lost or evidence is never gathered when it's supposed to be, just (INAUDIBLE) the primary residence of Paulus Van Der Sloot was never searched—I mean, you know, it just can't help but raise all the questions of—and leave us frustrated. Absolutely, Rita.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: April 27, 2008, 07:27:10 PM »

Yep, that's Melody

I don't remember seeing that video before.  I wonder if that post was a message to Joran?

It makes me wonder what kind of gossip/rumor/speculation is going around?

I think there are many that have answers on Aruba and elsewhere.  Their actions almost three years ago have created the island they live on today.

I remember seeing it at the time and knew it was Melody.  I believe that message at RWV is from Melody.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: April 27, 2008, 07:28:43 PM »

Thank you WhiskeyGirl.

Janet

_____

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #456 on: April 27, 2008, 07:30:42 PM »

Not that anyone cares 

My father had reddish brown hair and brown eyes, my mother had brown hair and hazel eyes.  My older sister has very dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.  I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

law of genetic = 1in 4 chances of differencces in eye skin and hair color example :
My dad is white white burns in sun green eyed and black hair.  My mom dark tan skin brown hair brown eyes, they had 4 children 1 tan brown haird brown eyes, I white skinned blond hair, green eyes, twin boys i white brown hair blue eyes and the other tan black hair and brown eyes.   Both parents had parents with green and blue eyes and also brown eyes hense the differences.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: April 27, 2008, 07:34:35 PM »

This may have already been spoken, but it sounds as if Joran is the real father and Melody has told someone else that he, not Joran, is the father.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #458 on: April 27, 2008, 07:42:15 PM »

Janet,

We are in agreement.  I was merely pointing out that brown is dominant and if Melody had no one in her family tree that carried a gene for blond/blue eyes, then the likelyhood that her child would have blond/blue eyes was slim to none.  I was not saying that the child would not resemble the father....My older son went to school with a girl whose parents met in a school for the deaf.  They both were born in Russia, but both had mixed background, including Japanese on both sides....  The father was more fair than the mother....their youngest was blonde and blue eyed.   

Not understanding genetics ... this is what hubby and I thought.  We automatically thought that the dark genes would be dominant in all our grandchildren.  Surprise!  Surprise!

Is Aruban a separate race or ... is it a mixture of different races?  What is the origin?

Janet

++++++++++

Julia Renfro
CNN
June 15, 2005

Renfro, a white American who has lived in Aruba for 15 years and is the mother of biracial children, said racial profiling does not have the same foothold on the island nation that it does in the United States.

"Aruba's colorblind," she said of the nation heavily dependent on the tourism industry.

"Interracial ... is not a word we would use here," she continued. "It doesn't exist. Most of the marriages are mixed. All of the children are mixed. Nobody can say I'm black, I'm white."

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americas/06/15/aruba.arrests/index.html

are arubans a seperate race or mixed race?

Aruban natives are decendants of carib and arucian indian tribes of the americas.  Arucian are better known in US as arawak tribes.  There are some with Spanish influence from spanairds as well as mixtures of blacks brought over during the spaniards riegn when they imported slaves to work on the island.  Spaniards dominated by {it is said} raping the women after killing off the native men and producing offspring in colonial times.  Later on in history The dutch came along as well as some french and other south americans including neighboring venezuelans.  that is why many islanders have the classification besides white, black or hispanic in origin. Hawaiians, philipinos, puerto ricans,people of guam american samoa , cuba and all hispanic islands of the caribean share this special catagory. Im sure there are more that i left out, but that is as much as I remember .
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: April 27, 2008, 07:45:17 PM »

Snip

"He was in fact very loving with his girlfriends." Joran always had many girls around him but the contact was frequently only friendly, she says. "They went with each other as a brother and sister".Paul wants to show Joran's room. However, friends, both girls and boys, could always spend the night he says as he crosses the garden to the outbuilding. Since he was 15 Joran had here, beside the swimming pool and at a reasonable distance of the parental house, his own bedroom and bathroom. Paul opens the door carefully. "Look, here four or five slept during the sleepovers. It was always completely normal. (Joran was already having sex with girls from age 14)

Typical Joran, says Aruban Melody Granadillo (19). The girl with long dark brown rolling curls is his ex-girlfriend. In their eight month long relationship they always used condoms. "He is completely clear on this." The Dutchman was her first love. For months on end they spent every day with each other. Taking a mouthful of ice, she gestures to the green Wilhelminapark bordering the sea. There they could sit interminably and talk. I know him better than he knows himself. Joran is playful, in his heart a child. A possible murderer? No, that never. Joran is often misunderstood, she observes. Take his openness: "people take it as flirting." His friends also found him arrogant. That is not him according to her. He is only self-assured. Walks straight up, head high. Eventually Melody broke the relationship because Joran was unfaithful.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~dugo/dy.html
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 07:50:29 PM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.