April 25, 2024, 02:21:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 253344 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #500 on: April 28, 2008, 01:12:21 AM »

I am the eternal optimist.  I believe it was Melody who posted that at RWV and she posted it there because she feels comfortable posting at RWV.  That is the only place she posted regarding the case that I'm aware of.  She has spoken to Dan on the phone. 

I believe she is letting people know she's mad and won't take it any more.  I think she is warning Joran she will no longer protect him.  I hope she follows through.

I hope you're right Klaas!  Now that she's a mom herself, maybe she's seeing the whole thing in a different light.......
Yes Becoming a Parent definitely makes You see things differently....and hopefully Melody has a support group in Aruba Also...Maybe alot of people in Aruba are starting to see the light and will tell what they know....there's always Hope. 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #501 on: April 28, 2008, 01:14:33 AM »

Hi Hotping!   
I've been wondering where Destiny is too, I assumed maybe a business trip; maybe Klaas knows more than I do.  I've missed you too!  Good to hear from you!

I have no idea where Destiny is.  Hopefully she's ok and simply on a business trip.
Thanks Klaas! 
I think I'm the one to bring it up -- but Destiny is PERFECT for contacting Melody! Surely someone has Melody's phone #!
That's what I was thinking Wreck......Hopefully We will hear from Destiny Soon...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: April 28, 2008, 01:16:23 AM »

I do not rule out that Joran is the father. I think that Joran could have done it with a "sympathy" thing after he was released. Melody clearly was infatuated by him and she protected him early on. I think it is more than just her "blaming him" for her family's misfortune. I think she is clearly blaming him for her own personal problems. Her "dream life" is now suffering and she is going to come clean why.  She is about to break and she needs our support to let go!

Possible but she would have conceived sometime around April 2006.  Isn't that right around the time that GVC was detained?  Wasn't Joran still in the NL at that time?  Around the same time of the Guido detainment, etc?
Yes, the time line is fuzzy -- no doubt. It would take just one tryst for a "weekend visit". I don't know Joran's whereabouts for that period. All I know is that Joran would try to hook up with anyone sympathetic to him during a period he was catching hell from US!

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: April 28, 2008, 02:37:33 AM »

I do not rule out that Joran is the father. I think that Joran could have done it with a "sympathy" thing after he was released. Melody clearly was infatuated by him and she protected him early on. I think it is more than just her "blaming him" for her family's misfortune. I think she is clearly blaming him for her own personal problems. Her "dream life" is now suffering and she is going to come clean why.  She is about to break and she needs our support to let go!

Possible but she would have conceived sometime around April 2006.  Isn't that right around the time that GVC was detained?  Wasn't Joran still in the NL at that time?  Around the same time of the Guido detainment, etc?
Yes, the time line is fuzzy -- no doubt. It would take just one tryst for a "weekend visit". I don't know Joran's whereabouts for that period. All I know is that Joran would try to hook up with anyone sympathetic to him during a period he was catching hell from US!
Interesting possibilities. She should be proactive and not risk her family. If you read here ever you should step up and protect your family. Its just too much pressure on your own life. Day after day!

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: April 28, 2008, 04:44:11 AM »

Seem to be responding to your post again, wreck! It sounds like a warning to me, especially the last part. But I am a little suspicious...

A quick check put Joran in Aruba in July, out and about, and August, that time with Fabienne! My basic math skills take me to the July visit...

This from Joran's book translation...this appears to be another time...
Will check on when the Dompig/Fox interview was, though IIRC his book is fiction, he used the facts loosely???

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.0

P 251-253

Joran talks about meeting Micheal Dompig while he was on Aruba after GVC's arrest. Micheal acts like he is Joran's best friend and takes Joran to his house where Joran has a picture taken of himself sitting on Gerald Dompig's Harley. That is his "little revenge". Micheal tells him GVC is a wannabe player who doesn't have many friends and he wouldn't be surprised if he raped Natalee. Joran takes Micheal to his house and introduces him to Paul.

Days later Joran and some friends see Micheal walking by the side of the road and offer him a ride. When Michael gets in the car, Joran asks him whether he was stupid and why he made so many nonsense statements about other people. “You have to think twice, since telling lies about people to show off is certainly not a cool thing to do.”

A short while Micheal does an interview on FOX about Geoffrey, for which his father later apologized. After that Joran never sees him again.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #505 on: April 28, 2008, 05:01:54 AM »

Melody's baby turned 1 year old april 14 2008 so baby would have to be conceived around july 2006?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: April 28, 2008, 05:16:43 AM »

IIRC ... way back there were pictures of Joran and friends with a baby girl ... about a year old.  Does anybody remember?

Janet

I don't remember a baby girl, but I do remember a picture of a baby with some kind of caption like "little pimp". 

Do you think Freddy was in the picture?

I do not specifically remember if Freddy was included but ... IIRC correctly ... it was a website with pictures of Joran and friends and ... this really cute little girl/baby was in several of the pictures.

It appears that Melody's baby was not born until 2007 ... so I do not thing the little girl belongs to her.

Janet

This one?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: April 28, 2008, 05:25:23 AM »

Melody's baby turned 1 year old april 14 2008 so baby would have to be conceived around july 2006?

Joran was out and about in Aruba July 21st....
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: April 28, 2008, 06:18:10 AM »

Wasn't Joran out and about with his blonde girlfriend Fabienne at that time. 

From Sunfreak's thread:

MAESSEN, Fabienne   – blonde on beach and in photos at  Club Bahia with Joran during summer vacation 2006, around July 15, 2006. Was on the list of Tacopina’s character witnesses for Joran, pg 33 of court filing. Currently living in the NL with her parents.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 06:27:30 AM by San » Logged
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: April 28, 2008, 06:27:08 AM »

Wasn't Joran out and about with his blonde girlfriend Fabian at that time. 

Good morning San...nice to see you as always...July was with Koen and friends. IIRC at Bahai.
August was Fabienne!

I did a quick google search yesterday and that was what I came up with...didn't even open the links, as I was just looking for dates...

Carpe...are you here?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: April 28, 2008, 06:29:43 AM »

Wasn't Joran out and about with his blonde girlfriend Fabian at that time. 

Good morning San...nice to see you as always...July was with Koen and friends. IIRC at Bahai.
August was Fabienne!

I did a quick google search yesterday and that was what I came up with...didn't even open the links, as I was just looking for dates...

Carpe...are you here?

Good Morning Mum.  See above picture I got from SunFreak's thread.  It says around July 15, 2006.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: April 28, 2008, 06:36:00 AM »

San…will check out these links and a few more and nail it down…

Lively Case Discussion #515 8/21 - 8/24/2006
After a second request, Joran Van der sloot was asked to leave on the ... know when the incident happened with Joran and Aline, but Fabienne was in Aruba ...scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=251.msg39597 - 105k

Joran I wouldn’t Get too Comfortable, You are Still a Suspect ...
Jul 21, 2006 ... It would appear that Joran Van der Sloot, Koen and company were back to “Livin’ La Vita Loca” at the Club Bahia on July 15, 2006. ...scaredmonkeys.com/.../ - 59k - Cached -

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: April 28, 2008, 06:44:22 AM »

Would some-one please go to the the Shango thread and check out the group pic that SS posted. I am trying to see who the girls are!...not a photo person!

The pics may have come from Satish's myspace, but I am not sure!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.new#top

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: April 28, 2008, 06:52:09 AM »

Would some-one please go to the the Shango thread and check out the group pic that SS posted. I am trying to see who the girls are!...not a photo person!

The first girl is Satish 

I don't know who the other girls are.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: April 28, 2008, 06:55:32 AM »

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: April 28, 2008, 06:55:58 AM »

The first girl is Satish 

I don't know who the other girls are.

Too funny San...I may have to wait for Klaas...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: April 28, 2008, 06:57:38 AM »

Thanks Klaas....It's really early for you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: April 28, 2008, 06:58:20 AM »

MUM - yes very early, pretend you don't see me 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: April 28, 2008, 07:11:18 AM »

MUM - yes very early, pretend you don't see me 

OK...Mums the word! 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: April 28, 2008, 07:11:50 AM »

That don't even look like Deepak.  I guess that's what drugs do to you.

Klaas it is almost like someone summoned you out of bed to answer that question.

Off to work I go.  Have a good day everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.