April 19, 2024, 12:03:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 253093 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: April 28, 2008, 07:31:46 AM »

San…It appears that July 15th. was when Fabienne was there. I will go and see what I can find on the Aline story and if he was there right after the GVC arrest, but this was too early IMO.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/21/joran-i-wouldnt-get-too-comfortable-you-are-still-a-suspect-and-there-seems-to-be-a-monkey-on-your-back/#comments

Have a great day San!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: April 28, 2008, 07:33:30 AM »

San…It appears that July 15th. was when Fabienne was there. I will go and see what I can find on the Aline story and if he was there right after the GVC arrest, but this was too early IMO.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/21/joran-i-wouldnt-get-too-comfortable-you-are-still-a-suspect-and-there-seems-to-be-a-monkey-on-your-back/#comments

Have a great day San!

IIRC - Joran was in Aruba for about 2-3 weeks that trip.  The first week he was with Fab then after that we saw photos of him at the local spots with Koen and others and no Fab.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: April 28, 2008, 07:37:40 AM »

I do not rule out that Joran is the father. I think that Joran could have done it with a "sympathy" thing after he was released. Melody clearly was infatuated by him and she protected him early on. I think it is more than just her "blaming him" for her family's misfortune. I think she is clearly blaming him for her own personal problems. Her "dream life" is now suffering and she is going to come clean why.  She is about to break and she needs our support to let go!

Possible but she would have conceived sometime around April 2006.  Isn't that right around the time that GVC was detained?  Wasn't Joran still in the NL at that time?  Around the same time of the Guido detainment, etc?
Melody's baby turned 1 year old april 14 2008 so baby would have to be conceived around july 2006?

You're right, I subtracted wrong    Conceived near July 2006 not April.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: April 28, 2008, 07:56:44 AM »

Have a great day San!

IIRC - Joran was in Aruba for about 2-3 weeks that trip.  The first week he was with Fab then after that we saw photos of him at the local spots with Koen and others and no Fab.

Thanks Klaas...the dates would be about right. Will check the FP posts.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: April 28, 2008, 08:57:05 AM »

I do not rule out that Joran is the father. I think that Joran could have done it with a "sympathy" thing after he was released. Melody clearly was infatuated by him and she protected him early on. I think it is more than just her "blaming him" for her family's misfortune. I think she is clearly blaming him for her own personal problems. Her "dream life" is now suffering and she is going to come clean why.  She is about to break and she needs our support to let go!

Possible but she would have conceived sometime around April 2006.  Isn't that right around the time that GVC was detained?  Wasn't Joran still in the NL at that time?  Around the same time of the Guido detainment, etc?
Melody's baby turned 1 year old april 14 2008 so baby would have to be conceived around july 2006?

You're right, I subtracted wrong    Conceived near July 2006 not April.

Just a thought...Could Aline have been Melody?

Or we have both Aline and Melody after Fabbienne left!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: April 28, 2008, 09:00:27 AM »

Not sure if I'm following you.  Aline is Aline and Melody is Melody, there is no confusion there. 

We know Joran was hanging out with the old gang after Fab.  I don't remember if we have pics of him and Melody at that time but we do have pics of him and Aline/Koen/Sander. 

Wasn't it durring this trip that Joran was banned from Bahia because he was caught having sex with someone in the bathroom there?  Something like that?

P.S. what is the NAH place you referred to in the Shango thread?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: April 28, 2008, 09:13:19 AM »

Not sure if I'm following you.  Aline is Aline and Melody is Melody, there is no confusion there. 

We know Joran was hanging out with the old gang after Fab.  I don't remember if we have pics of him and Melody at that time but we do have pics of him and Aline/Koen/Sander. 

Wasn't it durring this trip that Joran was banned from Bahia because he was caught having sex with someone in the bathroom there?  Something like that?

Sorry to confuse you Klaas...over in Shango we refer to posts here as in the NAH thread...so it is the Natalee Case Discussion thread...

Still not sure where SS pulled the pics from, the Satish myspace posted yesterday was set to private and I couldn't see anything1

I was wondering if the Aline in the bathroom story could have been Melody in the bathroom that night?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: April 28, 2008, 09:20:39 AM »

Sorry to confuse you Klaas...over in Shango we refer to posts here as in the NAH thread...so it is the Natalee Case Discussion thread...

Still not sure where SS pulled the pics from, the Satish myspace posted yesterday was set to private and I couldn't see anything1

I was wondering if the Aline in the bathroom story could have been Melody in the bathroom that night?

Very possible. 

Thanks for clearing up the NAH issue.  There are so many private forums that I'm evidentally not good enough for I was affraid there was yet another.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 09:33:27 AM by klaasend » Logged
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: April 28, 2008, 09:32:42 AM »

Very possible. 

Thanks for clearing up the NAH issue.  There are so many private forums that I'm evidentally not good enough for I was affraid there was yet another.

I think I picked up the NAH from our highly regarded hall monitor...LOL
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 09:35:06 AM by klaasend » Logged
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: April 28, 2008, 09:57:04 AM »

Sorry to bring my own post forward, but IIRC his book is fiction and he used the facts loosely???, and this paragraph brings a lot of questions!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.0

P 251-253

Joran talks about meeting Micheal Dompig while he was on Aruba after GVC's arrest. Micheal acts like he is Joran's best friend and takes Joran to his house where Joran has a picture taken of himself sitting on Gerald Dompig's Harley. That is his "little revenge". Micheal tells him GVC is a wannabe player who doesn't have many friends and he wouldn't be surprised if he raped Natalee. Joran takes Micheal to his house and introduces him to Paul.

Days later Joran and some friends see Micheal walking by the side of the road and offer him a ride. When Michael gets in the car, Joran asks him whether he was stupid and why he made so many nonsense statements about other people. “You have to think twice, since telling lies about people to show off is certainly not a cool thing to do.”

A short while Micheal does an interview on FOX about Geoffrey, for which his father later apologized. After that Joran never sees him again.

Melody, if it is Melody, said that Joran is all about Joran, I think?

Joe T said that Joran didn’t know GVC…Why the need to defend him?

What is Joran’s little bit of Revenge? (He doesn’t know GVC)

Why take him to see Paulus?? Anything to do with GVC?  Or was it about Joran?

Did Joran only ‘tell’ Michael in the car? – (Joran has anger management problems!)

Why did Michael really go and apologize on TV? (Or was that Poppa?)

What did Dompig tell his son?

What did GVC tell Michael?

Wasn’t Poppa Dompig let go right after the apology?

What did Michael tell Dave, anyone recall?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: April 28, 2008, 10:24:48 AM »

O/T Update on Katysmom in lounge!  She's getting better each day.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: April 28, 2008, 10:30:03 AM »

IIRC ... way back there were pictures of Joran and friends with a baby girl ... about a year old.  Does anybody remember?

Janet

I don't remember a baby girl, but I do remember a picture of a baby with some kind of caption like "little pimp". 

Do you think Freddy was in the picture?

I do not specifically remember if Freddy was included but ... IIRC correctly ... it was a website with pictures of Joran and friends and ... this really cute little girl/baby was in several of the pictures.

It appears that Melody's baby was not born until 2007 ... so I do not thing the little girl belongs to her.

Janet

This one?

GBMW ... thank you.

I cannot be positive ... it was so long ago.  The photos I was thinking about ... Joran, friends and baby were together.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: April 28, 2008, 11:33:46 AM »

Wasn't Joran out and about with his blonde girlfriend Fabienne at that time. 

From Sunfreak's thread:

MAESSEN, Fabienne   – blonde on beach and in photos at  Club Bahia with Joran during summer vacation 2006, around July 15, 2006. Was on the list of Tacopina’s character witnesses for Joran, pg 33 of court filing. Currently living in the NL with her parents.

FABIENNE MASSAEN

Joran Van der Sloot, business as usual … You are Still a Suspect … What’s Good for JVDS is bad for Aruba
August 10, 2006

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/08/10/joran-van-der-sloot-you-are-still-a-suspect-whats-good-for-jvds-is-bad-for-aruba/

Joran Van der Sloot’s Poolside/Beach Mystery Blonde Identified - FABIENNE MASSAEN
August 19, 2006

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/08/19/joran-van-der-sloots-poolsidebeach-mystery-blonde-identified-fabienne-massaen/

AMERICAN WHO’S WHO
Revised 8-2-07

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=245.0;prev_next=prev

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: April 28, 2008, 12:34:11 PM »

I read that post over at RVW the other day. First time I had been there in over six months or a year, that place had escaped my memory as a place to look at for a long time. First person I thought of was Melody. If that is her, poor girl. I was posting at RWV when Melody first made an appearnance. She did seem like a sweet girl. Naive, but weren't we all when we were her age. She was sweet on Joran. Said goodbye to him when he was released ( had the otherr BF then ). Whoever the person who made that post seemed like they were hurting because of Joran. I guess we will have to stay tuned. If that is Joran's child, the Sloots are still on Aruba and it would be their Grandchild.
What could she know ? probably lots of he said / she said.   
Poor Melody if that is her. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: April 28, 2008, 12:35:29 PM »

Very possible. 

I think I picked up the NAH from our highly regarded hall monitor...LOL

Oh yeah, blame it on me. LOL  I have always referred to this thread as the NAH thread. Sorry for the confusion, but I just can't remember to say LCD.  It's just not the same...so I have coined a new phrase...everyone can now say thank you for being so brilliant...yeah right. LOL (Serves you guys right for me having to look for my fave smiley all the time) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: April 28, 2008, 12:52:47 PM »

I read that post over at RVW the other day. First time I had been there in over six months or a year, that place had escaped my memory as a place to look at for a long time. First person I thought of was Melody. If that is her, poor girl. I was posting at RWV when Melody first made an appearnance. She did seem like a sweet girl. Naive, but weren't we all when we were her age. She was sweet on Joran. Said goodbye to him when he was released ( had the otherr BF then ). Whoever the person who made that post seemed like they were hurting because of Joran. I guess we will have to stay tuned. If that is Joran's child, the Sloots are still on Aruba and it would be their Grandchild.
What could she know ? probably lots of he said / she said.   
Poor Melody if that is her. 

Hi Kat...I was just wondering this morning if a grandchild would be enough to keep Anita and Paulus from leaving Aruba...

Melody may 'know' exactly which night she saw him down by the movie theatres around midnight...just a thought...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #536 on: April 28, 2008, 12:58:24 PM »

Hi Hotping!   
I've been wondering where Destiny is too, I assumed maybe a business trip; maybe Klaas knows more than I do.  I've missed you too!  Good to hear from you!

I have no idea where Destiny is.  Hopefully she's ok and simply on a business trip.
Thanks Klaas! 
I think I'm the one to bring it up -- but Destiny is PERFECT for contacting Melody! Surely someone has Melody's phone #!
That's what I was thinking Wreck......Hopefully We will hear from Destiny Soon...

I'm baaackkkk....Yippie!  I've missed YOU ALL so much!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: April 28, 2008, 01:37:23 PM »

Hi Hotping!   
I've been wondering where Destiny is too, I assumed maybe a business trip; maybe Klaas knows more than I do.  I've missed you too!  Good to hear from you!

I have no idea where Destiny is.  Hopefully she's ok and simply on a business trip.
Thanks Klaas! 
I think I'm the one to bring it up -- but Destiny is PERFECT for contacting Melody! Surely someone has Melody's phone #!
That's what I was thinking Wreck......Hopefully We will hear from Destiny Soon...

I'm baaackkkk....Yippie!  I've missed YOU ALL so much!

Hi Destiny. BT and Peaches....Have a great day...Be back in the morning!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #538 on: April 28, 2008, 01:50:44 PM »

I think the girl in the restroom was Karen Martina.  Doesn't her father own the Bahia?

Good afternoon.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: April 28, 2008, 02:09:44 PM »

HIBBERT, Aline -  character witness as listed on pg 33 Tacopina’s filing in NY civil suit.  Daughter of Fritz Hibbert, the registered owner of the "Hotel Baccarat" Strip club in Aruba and also the listed contact for: http://www.hibbert-solarsystem.com/ .  According to Cafe Bahia management, it seems Van der sloot and Aline Hibbert were "making out" in the women's bathroom of the club on more than one occasion. Club Bahia initially asked the two to stop, yet it seems Joran and Aline were unable to control themselves. After a second request, Joran Van der sloot was asked to leave on the condition he will not be allowed to return under any circumstances.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=203.msg251244
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.