April 26, 2024, 09:57:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 253495 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: April 28, 2008, 02:14:23 PM »

I cannot find the old kbm (Kawish/Joran) posts.  If those were being posted before Michael Dompig's "press" release and the termination of dad Dompig,  I would guess that Joran was trying to get GVC thrown under the bus.  Someone probably said that they saw Joran with Michael so Joran made up a story about telling Michael not to lie.  Joran probably got the "team" to incriminate GVC.  JMO
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #541 on: April 28, 2008, 02:16:01 PM »

Thank you, Buckeye. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: April 28, 2008, 02:19:17 PM »

Thank you, Buckeye. 

Wink

They all sound the same.  I'm glad to see you posting.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: April 28, 2008, 02:25:08 PM »

Hi Hotping!   
I've been wondering where Destiny is too, I assumed maybe a business trip; maybe Klaas knows more than I do.  I've missed you too!  Good to hear from you!

I have no idea where Destiny is.  Hopefully she's ok and simply on a business trip.
Thanks Klaas! 
I think I'm the one to bring it up -- but Destiny is PERFECT for contacting Melody! Surely someone has Melody's phone #!
That's what I was thinking Wreck......Hopefully We will hear from Destiny Soon...

I'm baaackkkk....Yippie!  I've missed YOU ALL so much!

Hiya Destiny! 
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #544 on: April 28, 2008, 02:25:28 PM »

Have laptop, will post from bed!  Seriously, I'm sitting in bed, with my new French door open to the screen door onto the deck that we just added to the back of the house.  I really anticipated a long painful recovery which so far has not materialized, Thank God! 

So I am happy to be here hanging with y'all.  Now that Destiny is in the house, perhaps there are other things to be stirred up.......

Expect a miracle.
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: April 28, 2008, 02:34:37 PM »

Hi all,

Looked at my pregnancy wheel and if Melody's child was born April 14th,the conception date would be July 21st-22nd. But babies can be early or late.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #546 on: April 28, 2008, 02:45:21 PM »

Have laptop, will post from bed!  Seriously, I'm sitting in bed, with my new French door open to the screen door onto the deck that we just added to the back of the house.  I really anticipated a long painful recovery which so far has not materialized, Thank God! 

So I am happy to be here hanging with y'all.  Now that Destiny is in the house, perhaps there are other things to be stirred up.......

Peaches Sweetie...You Sound GREAT!!!

Yes...I did stir the pot today...I called my friend at Diario about an hour ago....she said that since it came out in the paper about Joran vacationing in Thailand...and him stealing money from his friend...that folks are getting pretty hot under the collar about the Natalee Case *not* being solved yet.

She said that Arubans are blaming all their economic woes on the case not being solved....that some people are not trusting each other like they used to...she also said that Jossy/Diario is still investigating the case...and that the only hope/good that can happen to Aruba is for the case to be solved.

Guess the Boycott is working....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: April 28, 2008, 02:46:02 PM »

I cannot find the old kbm (Kawish/Joran) posts.  If those were being posted before Michael Dompig's "press" release and the termination of dad Dompig,  I would guess that Joran was trying to get GVC thrown under the bus.  Someone probably said that they saw Joran with Michael so Joran made up a story about telling Michael not to lie.  Joran probably got the "team" to incriminate GVC.  JMO

Hi Buckeye...Was the thread called O/T....these are late October 2006

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=471.0

LOL...got to stop peeking in....

Hi Serenity...
Thanks....dates look like a match...Klaas said she thought he was there around 3 weeks.

Forgot to comment on this one this morning...a baby?

i used to love him.
it turned to deep caring for him.
then i felt him a part of me and i felt truly sorry for him.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: April 28, 2008, 02:46:37 PM »

Hi all,

Looked at my pregnancy wheel and if Melody's child was born April 14th,the conception date would be July 21st-22nd. But babies can be early or late.

Thanks Serenity!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: April 28, 2008, 02:56:34 PM »

I cannot find the old kbm (Kawish/Joran) posts.   If those were being posted before Michael Dompig's "press" release and the termination of dad Dompig,  I would guess that Joran was trying to get GVC thrown under the bus.  Someone probably said that they saw Joran with Michael so Joran made up a story about telling Michael not to lie.  Joran probably got the "team" to incriminate GVC.  JMO

January 9, 2007 back to October 24, 2006

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=546

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=546;sa=showPosts

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #550 on: April 28, 2008, 02:59:53 PM »

I feel a nap coming on.  Nice to see you all. BBL

Expect a miracle.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: April 28, 2008, 03:04:50 PM »

See Ya Peaches Wink

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: April 28, 2008, 03:06:33 PM »

Hi Buckeye...Was the thread called O/T....these are late October 2006

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=471.0

LOL...got to stop peeking in....

Hi Serenity...
Thanks....dates look like a match...Klaas said she thought he was there around 3 weeks.

Forgot to comment on this one this morning...a baby?

i used to love him.
it turned to deep caring for him.
then i felt him a part of me and i felt truly sorry for him.

Mum

Thanks for peaking in. 
Yes, the O/T thread...how could I forget?? 
Kills the theory.  Posts are after Dompig can canned.  Thanks.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: April 28, 2008, 03:07:23 PM »

I cannot find the old kbm (Kawish/Joran) posts.   If those were being posted before Michael Dompig's "press" release and the termination of dad Dompig,  I would guess that Joran was trying to get GVC thrown under the bus.  Someone probably said that they saw Joran with Michael so Joran made up a story about telling Michael not to lie.  Joran probably got the "team" to incriminate GVC.  JMO

Thanks Janet.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: April 28, 2008, 03:11:42 PM »

Thanks Janet.

You are welcome.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: April 28, 2008, 03:13:51 PM »

Sweet Dreams Peaches

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: April 28, 2008, 03:22:14 PM »

Klaas ... I remember reading that you reside somewhere high up.  Is your home located anywhere near the current California fires?  I hope not.

We have been watching CNN ... many lives are being affected ... so tragic.

Janet

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: April 28, 2008, 03:24:01 PM »

I read that post over at RVW the other day. First time I had been there in over six months or a year, that place had escaped my memory as a place to look at for a long time. First person I thought of was Melody. If that is her, poor girl. I was posting at RWV when Melody first made an appearnance. She did seem like a sweet girl. Naive, but weren't we all when we were her age. She was sweet on Joran. Said goodbye to him when he was released ( had the otherr BF then ). Whoever the person who made that post seemed like they were hurting because of Joran. I guess we will have to stay tuned. If that is Joran's child, the Sloots are still on Aruba and it would be their Grandchild.
What could she know ? probably lots of he said / she said.   
Poor Melody if that is her. 

Kat_Gram

I agree.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #558 on: April 28, 2008, 03:43:37 PM »

Latest Sloot video saying he is currently in Bankok.

Source: RTL

http://tinyurl.com/4jzslm

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: April 28, 2008, 03:50:09 PM »

Latest Sloot video saying he is currently in Bankok.

Source: RTL

http://tinyurl.com/4jzslm

Ugh.....That crust-stache and beard are a dead give away.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.