April 25, 2024, 05:49:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 253389 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #580 on: April 28, 2008, 08:15:52 PM »

Does anyone remember, early on, Arlene Shipper explaining that the last one with a person, that has disappeared, can be charged with kidnapping??  I saw her say it, with my own eyes.  Of course, the video is long gone.

I saved a post from dugo:

If we go judicial technical on this, in the Netherlands rape is defined as unwanted /sexual penetration/...fingers count.

Then we have the statements of Natalee "falling asleep" in the car.

I just don't get why some people think Beth made this all up.  I believe Natalee was kidnapped, raped....and disposed of.    Beth didn't need to tell me this. Why wouldn't Beth think this??  All you have to do is add up what we do know.   

I remember the video you are talking about.  You are right. 

I want to hope the prosecution has subscribed to the theory "go big or stay home" and are trying to work on the potentially biggest aspects of the case first.  In the event they have to, perhaps they are saving the lesser charges for later?  I know, maybe not.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #581 on: April 28, 2008, 08:20:36 PM »

Does anyone remember, early on, Arlene Shipper explaining that the last one with a person, that has disappeared, can be charged with kidnapping??  I saw her say it, with my own eyes.  Of course, the video is long gone.
I remember seeing that in real time..... nothing ever came of that..
I could post some pix of yesterday at the church.. and say I was in the Ukraine ... ... in  a previous century .. it was wonderful and I am glad I went.. something comforting about old traditions in this crazy modern world we live in. 

I bet it was fabulous.  The older churches have such amazing architecture, so many detailed features and being the architect's wife, I always watch for those things. 

Expect a miracle.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: April 28, 2008, 08:25:58 PM »

Does anyone recognize the girl with Deep@k from California?   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: April 28, 2008, 08:26:08 PM »

Latest Sloot video saying he is currently in Bankok.

Source: RTL

http://tinyurl.com/4jzslm

Ugh.....That crust-stache and beard are a dead give away.   

Now Helen, you know it is called a "love patch".

(I think I just threw up a little in my mouth)

Helen ... you are a hoot!

Hey ... my eldest son went through a short period a while back when his hair looked like he just got out of bed and ... his handsome face was cover with what looked like he had not shave for three days.  When I dared voice my opinion ... he indignantly informed me that it took him at least 20 minutes each morning to get the "look".  His wife also piped in ... "I think he looked great!".

Having been put in my place ... I tippy toed away ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: April 28, 2008, 08:32:47 PM »

Latest Sloot video saying he is currently in Bankok.

Source: RTL

http://tinyurl.com/4jzslm

Ugh.....That crust-stache and beard are a dead give away.   

Now Helen, you know it is called a "love patch".

(I think I just threw up a little in my mouth)

Helen ... you are a hoot!

Hey ... my eldest son went through a short period a while back when his hair looked like he just got out of bed and ... his handsome face was cover with what looked like he had not shave for three days.  When I dared voice my opinion ... he indignantly informed me that it took him at least 20 minutes each morning to get the "look".  His wife also piped in ... "I think he looked great!".

Having been put in my place ... I tippy toed away ...

Janet

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: April 28, 2008, 08:35:50 PM »

Full photograph of Deep@k from California.   

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: April 28, 2008, 08:37:56 PM »

I blew it.   

The full photograph of Deep@k from California.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: April 28, 2008, 08:39:41 PM »

Do you have the link to the myspace or website that pic is from? and I'll grab the larger original so we can see better.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: April 28, 2008, 08:46:22 PM »

Do you have the link to the myspace or website that pic is from? and I'll grab the larger original so we can see better.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=131637359
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: April 28, 2008, 08:47:33 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=131637359
Ah Private so you can't look at the photos.  It is possible it could be his younger sister.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: April 28, 2008, 08:49:28 PM »

Is that Melody?  Did the Rodriguez step-father have a security company?  Is Joran about to drop a dime on Deepak that would disrupt their family?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: April 28, 2008, 08:52:50 PM »

Ah Private so you can't look at the photos.  It is possible it could be his younger sister.

It has to be.  The alternative thought ... EWWWW!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: April 28, 2008, 08:52:59 PM »

Does not look familiar to me.  The Kalpoes do have a sister who would be in her teens now.  I haven't a clue who this girl is:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: April 28, 2008, 08:54:45 PM »

Is that Melody?  Did the Rodriguez step-father have a security company?  Is Joran about to drop a dime on Deepak that would disrupt their family?

No, definately NOT Melody and I don't believe the Rodriguez stepdad had anything to do with a security company.  FWIW, I think Melody has matured and has much better taste than to be with Deepak. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: April 28, 2008, 08:57:17 PM »

I just don't know many guys who would pose with their sister for their main MySpace picture.  Didn't Deepak or one of Joran's other friends try to take her away from him early on in their relationship?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #595 on: April 28, 2008, 08:59:22 PM »

Does not look familiar to me.  The Kalpoes do have a sister who would be in her teens now.  I haven't a clue who this girl is:

Could be his sister,she looks a little like satish to me.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: April 28, 2008, 09:02:15 PM »

I just don't know many guys who would pose with their sister for their main MySpace picture.  Didn't Deepak or one of Joran's other friends try to take her away from him early on in their relationship?

Joran never mentions Deepak taking a girl from him, LOLOL  .  Joran claims to have never seen Deepak WITH a girl.

This is definately NOT Melody.  I agree with Karmaroundup and this girl may resemble Satish and could be their sister.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #597 on: April 28, 2008, 09:18:16 PM »

Joran never mentions Deepak taking a girl from him, LOLOL  .  Joran claims to have never seen Deepak WITH a girl.

This is definately NOT Melody.  I agree with Karmaroundup and this girl may resemble Satish and could be their sister.

I agree.  This is a sister or cousin.  As far as posting a pic with a relative, some girl is better than NO girl, if ya know what I mean.   

Expect a miracle.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: April 28, 2008, 09:20:07 PM »

Does anyone remember the sister's name?  I'll try to track her down.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: April 28, 2008, 09:21:54 PM »

Does anyone remember the sister's name?  I'll try to track her down.

Andjeni Kalpoe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.