April 26, 2024, 01:35:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24/08 - 5/02/08  (Read 253436 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: April 28, 2008, 09:23:39 PM »

I just don't know many guys who would pose with their sister for their main MySpace picture.  Didn't Deepak or one of Joran's other friends try to take her away from him early on in their relationship?

Joran never mentions Deepak taking a girl from him, LOLOL  .  Joran claims to have never seen Deepak WITH a girl.

This is definately NOT Melody.  I agree with Karmaroundup and this girl may resemble Satish and could be their sister.

Does anyone remember the sister's name?  I'll try to track her down.

Andjeni Kalpoe

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=279423184
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: April 28, 2008, 09:24:01 PM »

I just don't know many guys who would pose with their sister for their main MySpace picture.  Didn't Deepak or one of Joran's other friends try to take her away from him early on in their relationship?

Joran never mentions Deepak taking a girl from him, LOLOL  .  Joran claims to have never seen Deepak WITH a girl.

This is definately NOT Melody.  I agree with Karmaroundup and this girl may resemble Satish and could be their sister.

Does anyone remember the sister's name?  I'll try to track her down.

Andjeni Kalpoe
This could be her and she resembles the girl next to Deepak.MO

☆x♥XAndjeniX♥x☆ says: "When you run from something, it only stays with you longer. If you fight something, it only makes you STRONGER!"..........
Female
17 years old
Sta.Cruz,
Aruba

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=279423184
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 09:33:38 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: April 28, 2008, 09:35:17 PM »

******* - yes definately the Kalpoe sister and she does resemble the girl with Deepak and the xmas tree pic. 

Notice her mood on Myspace is disappointed 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: April 28, 2008, 09:37:49 PM »

******* - yes definately the Kalpoe sister and she does resemble the girl with Deepak and the xmas tree pic. 

Notice her mood on Myspace is disappointed 

I would be disappointed if I had brothers like them. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: April 28, 2008, 09:39:12 PM »

I wonder if the Kalpoe sister is in the same grade as Satish 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: April 28, 2008, 09:46:52 PM »

According to this on page 6 - she passed some kind of HS exams.  So already she's smarter than Satish  :

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=172
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: April 28, 2008, 09:59:19 PM »

According to this on page 6 - she passed some kind of HS exams.  So already she's smarter than Satish  :

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=172

She is smarter than both her brothers put together.  I bet it is killing them that they can't leave that island because they fear for their lives and she is probably on her way to college.   I don't believe for one minute the Kalpoes have visa issues.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: April 28, 2008, 10:06:39 PM »

Here's Andjeni.  I don't think she looks like the girl next to the Christmas tree.  I think Deepak has a girlfriend.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: April 28, 2008, 10:08:36 PM »

Here's Andjeni.  I don't think she looks like the girl next to the Christmas tree.  I think Deepak has a girlfriend.

See I thought she did look like the girl next to the tree
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: April 28, 2008, 10:28:16 PM »

Most people that have girlfriends or boyfriends usually at the least post their first names, don't they?  Surely Satish would be proud enough to at least tell his friends who she is if it's his girlfriend.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: April 28, 2008, 10:31:36 PM »

Most people that have girlfriends or boyfriends usually at the least post their first names, don't they?  Surely Satish would be proud enough to at least tell his friends who she is if it's his girlfriend.

Lala's in this particular case it's the Myspace photo and not a photo in his pics where he might put a name.  His myspace is set to private and you can't see all of his pictures.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #611 on: April 28, 2008, 10:33:37 PM »

Any chance of a side by side? 

I still think it looks like the same girl.  Or that's a really old picture!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: April 28, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »

Any chance of a side by side? 

I still think it looks like the same girl.  Or that's a really old picture!

Peaches I was going to do that but it's too hard.  One photo is a straight forward face shot and the other is a looking down side view.  We have no way of knowing when the photo on the sisters Myspace was taken, it could have been an older photo.  We can guess that the photo of the girl with Deepak might have been around December 2007. 
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #613 on: April 28, 2008, 10:37:30 PM »

Particularly when Satish isn't noted for a being much of a ladies man.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: April 28, 2008, 10:38:40 PM »

Just to clarify - the girl in question is standing next to Deepak, not Satish

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: April 28, 2008, 10:40:24 PM »

I noticed that the nose on Andjeni looks much bigger than the nose on the Christmas girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: April 28, 2008, 10:41:48 PM »

I noticed that the nose on Andjeni looks much bigger than the nose on the Christmas girl.

Let's just agree to disagree on this one.  I'm not sure why we care anyway if Deepak has a girlfriend or not.  Personally, I don't think he does but I could be wrong. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: April 28, 2008, 10:41:49 PM »

Just to clarify - the girl in question is standing next to Deepak, not Satish

what they left out of the picture is her white cane and dog.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: April 28, 2008, 10:45:57 PM »

Wreck 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: April 28, 2008, 10:51:05 PM »

I agree.  This is a sister or cousin.  As far as posting a pic with a relative, some girl is better than NO girl, if ya know what I mean.   

Remember, everybody is kin to everybody on that island.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.